Blood and Steel

By Borisdeep69

Vorgen Galahad. A knight who is a member of the order of the Black Priors. Knights who are not bound to the c... More

Part 1 "On the Job"
Part 2 "Assignment"
Part 3 "Hard Water"
Part 4 "Brawl"
Part 5 "Just My Luck"
Part 6 "Home sweet home"
Part 7 "Farewell"
Part 8 "Warlords and Cowards"
Part 9 "Fishy"
Part 10 "And Stay Out!"
Part 11 "YOU'RE BANNED"
Part 12 "Be kind to him"
Character BIO
Part 13 "Finding a Fugitive"
Part 14 "The kid"
Part 16 "The Blackstone Legion"
Part 17 "Animal"
Part 18 "A Man Can Dream"
Part 19 "The Scouts"
Part 20 "Valkenheim in winter"
Part 21 "Love?"
Part 22 "Drunk"
Part 23 "Wolves Among Sheep"
Part 24 "The Rabid Wolf"
Part 25 "Sacrifice"
Part 26 "Something to Remember Me by"
Part 27 "The Ritual"
Part 28 "A Familiar Face"
Part 29 "Back to The Roots"
Part 30 "The Dream"
Part 31 "The Cycle of Violence"
Part 32 "Raiding The Raiders"
CHARACTER BIO : UPDATED
Part 33 "Life Goes On"
Part 34 "Family"
Part 35 "Old Wounds"
Part 36 "The Angel of Death"
Part 37 "Memories"
Part 38 "Arrival"
Part 39 "Oh Cousin"
Part 40 "Family Reunion"
Part 41 "Wolf and Meat"
Part 42 "Just a Stranger"
Part 43 "Late Night Conversation"
Part 44 "Lunacy"
Part 45 "The Shady man"
Part 46 "Flowers"
Part 47 "Confrontation"
Part 48 "Cursed"
Part 49 "Dead Man Walking"
Part 50 "End up in Smoke"
Part 51 "Scarred"
Part 52 "Wounds of The Past"
Part 53 "Red Stains"
Part 54 "Knife to The Gut"
Part 55 "A Friendly Face"
Part 56 "Chivalry"
Part 57 "A White Lie"
Part 58 "Knowledge"
Part 59 "Unexpected Effects"
Part 60 "Father Dearest"
Part 61 "Just Have To say It"

Part 15 "Freedom"

581 26 23
By Borisdeep69

Black
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Everything is pitch black
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Where am i ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Is this a dream?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I looked around, but there were nothing expect an empty dark space.
No light, just a dark abyss........

Looking down on the ground, i saw a red stain leading somewhere, following the trail i saw someone at the end of the trail.
A man feeding on a dead sheep carcass.....

*Crunch* *Crunch* *Crack* *Rippp*
*Schliitt* *Crunch* *Gulp*

*Snarls*

Mordred: ".....Galahad?....Is that...you?

*Growl*

He turned his head, instead of the usual helmeted face, he had the face of a wolf,  baring his teeth.
Red Blood trickled down his fangs.

Standing up, he towered over me.
A blood thirsty beast... that's the only word to describe this creature I'm seeing right now.

Mordred: " Easy....."
I said, as i held out my hand trying to calm the beast.

"Grrrrrh......"

The wolf hostile expression slowly faded.  It lowered it's head and place it's head onto my hand.

Modred: ".... Don't bite me....okay..?"

I said as i ruffled it's black fur. It was soft really soft.

Extending my other hand, i then cupped it's face and place my forehead to its.

"Grrrrrh.... " *Whimper*
*Sniff* *sniff*

The wolf whimpered as it started sniffing my face with it's snout.

Mordred: *chuckles* "That tickles....."

Not stopping there, it decided to lick my cheek. It placed it's snout on the crook of my neck and started licking it.

*Licks* *Licks*

Mordred: "Oookay.....?"

Is it just me or is it getting hotter around here...

I thought as i slowly tried to remove it's head off my neck. But it persistently didn't want to move away from  the spot. It even grabbed my waist and brought me closer.

Mordred: "Ah~......."

Did i just?......moaned?

Mordred: "He-hey that's enough!"

It ignores my rant and continued licking my neck and started bitting it lightly.

Mordred: "I..... Mh... Said.... Stop...ah..."

Oh no.... It's starting to feel good.

This bloody beast is getting ahead of himself

Mordred: "STOP IT!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mordred: "STOP IT!!  *huff* *huff*
a dream?....what the hell was that......"

It felt so.... Real

Rubbing my eyes, i get off my bed and looked at the mirror. Messy blond hair and bloodshot eyes add more to my ugliness.

Holden office

In his office Holden was tending to his business, planning strategies on the warmap. Putting a lot of Assets especially on the Volcano. Accompanied by his assistant who handle Letters and permits that are meant for Holden cross.

Captain: "There's a letter for you sir. This one is a bit different...."

Holden: "Ah thank you, let me have it. Hmm Let's see......who wrote this? The handwriting is..... It's hideous....."

Dear Holden, you Bitch

WHAT. THE. FUCK. I heard you caged Vorgen. My son.... My idiot son but he's still my son....Release him!! Or I'll shove my sweet poleaxe right up your arse!! You and your stupid lion head for a shoulder armor, not like I'm jealous or anything.... Well fuck you!!

Sincerely,
Your Goddamn senior so fucking respect me, Reegan Galahad.

P.S.
By the time you've read this i will be there breaking your door, again.

*BRAAAKK*

Holden: "What in the blazes....."

A tall hulking armored man kicked the door of Holden's office.
A Lawbringer clad in silver armor, white paint and a red cross painted on his helmet and chest, With a poleaxe in hand, he then pointed his Gaunleted hand at the Right hand man of Apollyon himself.

Reegan: "Holden Cross, you piece of shit!! I heard you caged my boy, Is that true?!"

Captain: "Watch your Tone!!"

Said the captain drawing his sword. Holden noticed this and shook his head, telling the captain to stop what he was about to do.

Holden: "I've tolerated him quite enough... i know he's your son but i can't just let him go like nothing happened.... He-he broke the rules and my orders too many times"

Reegan: "I couldn't care less....Release him right this instant!! Or I'll do it myself by beating the light out of  you. Release my Son!!"

Following behind his Master,  Marius,  appeared in his Roman armour with the same color theme like his master

Marius: "Master, please....calm down"

Reegan: "Calm?! I'm perfectly CALM!!"

Turning his gaze to marius he gestured his servant to come closer and whispered

Reegan: *Whispers* "I swear to god Marius if they  dont release Vorgen right this instant....  I'm. Going. To. Kill. All. Of. These. Heathens"

Marius: "That's against the law, master...."

Reegan : "I AM THE LAW!!"

Holden: "You know that i can clearly hear you right?"

Reegan: "Oh you do?! Look Marius, this guy can hear us clearly from there. Isn't that good news?!
Well good for you then *Clap* *Clap* *Clap* Good for you~ youknowhat youknowhat Good for you~ "
*Whispers* "Clap with me, Marius"

Marius: ".............." *Clap* *Clap*

Holden: "Now i know where Vorgen got his personality from...."

Reegan: "Enough chitchat!!  I want my son out of this filthy place you call a.... barrack....is it? Or should i call this place a garbage disposal "

Holden: *Sigh* "You never listen do you....?"

Vorgen POV

*Scratch* *scratch*

"Yessss.... Just 4 more days..."

Marking the wall of the cell to keep track of the day, i carved the 10th day I've been here.

Vorgen: *sigh* "I miss my armor....      I want to eat things other than bread...I'm lonely... I'm sad... Am i tho? I dunno maybe i am? But what's so sad anyway? What am i so sad about?What is sad? What is lonely? Hehehe... I Dunno......" *giggles*

Blackstone1: "That guy is giving me the creeps"

Blackstone2: "Ignore him, that guy is a lunatic"

Said the two idiots that was in charge of my cell..... Might as well mess with these two.

Vorgen: "Psssh....Hey im bored! Do shit!! Why don't you two kiss or something!"

Blackstone1: "Hey shut up in There!!"

Vorgen: "Or what? You can't do shit! "

Blackstone1: "Don't make me get in there and beat the hell out of you!!"

Vorgen: "Come on then!! "

The Guy was about to get the keys and enter my cell but he was then stopped by his friend.

Blackstone2: " Don't listen to him! Haven't you seen what happened to Jerry when he got into his cell?"

Blackstone1: "....... You're right... Thanks.."

Vorgen: "Jerry?! Oh no what happened to jerry?!"

Guard: "Shut it you! The poor fella was nursed because of you and now he gets scared whenever he sees a spoon"

Vorgen: "Fuck Jerry! That guy got what's coming to him!"

*Step* *step* *step

Faint footsteps could be heard,
Someone who looked like a messenger walked down the stairs and approached my cell

Captain: "Vorgen Galahad, you're out"

Vorgen: "Huh?! Wasn't it supposed to be four more days?"

Captain: "Consider yourself lucky You got yourself an early release"

Vorgen: "Gentlemen! I'll be missing you both HAHA!"

Blackstone1: "Thank god...."

Holden's office

Fully equipped with My armor. I feel  the smooth hard plate of my gauntlet It gave me strong feeling of pure bliss.

Vorgen: "Oh my second skin...... It's been Too long.... Now Daddy's back!"

Reegan: "Feeling Better now?"

Vorgen: "Oh it's the best! Thanks Dad!"

Holden: "Remember Vorgen... This is the last time"

Vorgen: "I'll be good boy now. Don't you worry"

Holden: "We'll see.... Now all of you, get out my office!"

Reegan: "Fine! Sheessh..... Is that how you treat an old friend"

Vorgen's camp

Sitting around the fire pit, i just stare and listen to the sound of the firewood being burnt in the firepit.

Lorderius: "Hey Mordred "

Mordred: "What is it?"

Lorderius: "You've been awfully quiet today. What's up?"

Mordred:  "Just had a strange dream that's all....."

Lorderius: "Oh yeah? Mind telling me about it?"

Mordred: "Just-just talk to Altos alright. I don't feel like talking today"

Lorderius: "Altos?! Are you kidding? This guy barely speaks!!"

Altos: "............" *Clears throat*

Lorderius: "Ever since Vorgen got locked up I've gotten real bored.
You always get send to missions and whenever you sat around here you always  have that sour expression on your face, while Altos...well Altos is just being Altos. Stone invited me to drink sometimes. But No one can replace the Crazy bastard..... I miss him "

Mordred: "............."

Lorderius: "You miss him too. Don't you?"

Mordred: "I don't know..."

Lorderius: "You haven't seen your lover boy for a quite a long time now. What am i thinking of course you miss him Hahahaha! "

Mordred: "No i am not! And since when he's my lover?!"

Lorderius: "You're getting red there~ aawwww... Vorgen and Mordred sitting on a tree K. I. S. S. I. N. G"

Mordred: "Shut up Lorderius! Vorgen can go to hell for all i care!"

Lorderius: "Oh......."

Altos: *Suprised pikachu face*

Mordred: "What? Is there something behind me? "

I asked as I turned my head, only to see Vorgen in his usual armor.

Vorgen: "Yeah yeah i know.... I also hate myself"

Mordred: "I mean.... You're back"

Vorgen: "Yep! My Dad got me out"

Lorderius: "Uncle Reegan is here?"

Vorgen: "Yeah, he's got some other  business to attend to though..... So uh You got some meat in the tent Lorderius? I'm starving"

Lorderius: "Yeah... It's on the back, the usual place. It's still fresh...."

Vorgen: "Thanks"

He said before got in the tent. The atmosphere is now really awkward, nobody said a word until Lorderius said something to me.

Lorderius: "First of all... I'm Sorry.."

Mordred: *Sigh* "I know...."

Vorgen: *muffled* "Who's up for meat?"
He asked us from inside the tent

Lorderius: "Me"

Altos: *Grunts*

Vorgen: *muffled* I'll take that as a yes, Altos"

Mordred: "I'll pass..."

10 minutes later

*Shclitt* *Munch* *Munch* *Gulp*
*Rip* *Munch* *Gulp*

Mordred: "You're eating with those bandages on?"

Lorderius: "Why are you using your hand this time?"

Vorgen: "It's more satisfying this way, And if the bandages got dirty, well i got a ton of spare left in the tent"
He said before eating the roasted meat like a savage.

Mordred: "............."

Vorgen: "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Mordred: "I don't know.... Just got a feeling I've seen this somewhere"

TO BE CONTINUED

Author: "Vote and Follow, Peasants"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191 13 11
Sometimes the best knight is a damsel. In a world where women are seen as weak, defenceless creatures for men to protect and own, one orphan girl wan...
64 1 51
The major kingdom of the East called Huaza has fallen, but not the way most people think. Its emperor has gone insane and ordered massacres of his ow...
469 63 18
✧ Note: THIS IS AN ORIGINAL WORK! Some chapters may include strong language and voilence. Also, NO ROMANCE so ya'll can chop chop if you are expect...
84.6K 1.2K 10
Apollyon, warlord of the Blackstone Legion. She began her campaign to find out those who were strong, who were the wolves amongst the regions inside...