New Beginning (Christian Yu)...

By darkeyes9

After, working so hard as an Author in Atlanta. Sarah decides to take a trip to Hawaii by herself but during... More

Cast/Characters 😍😍
Me, Myself, and I
Down To Earth
Similarities
This is Hawaii
Relaxed and Clueless
It's All in the Details
Spa and Drama
Full of Surprises
Telling Stories
Sightseeing
Cloudy Day
The Beach
Let's Go Tonight!
Two Romantic Lovers
Light Of My Day
Little Kids
Enjoy The Little Things
Can I Ask You Something?
Food and Tattoos
We Have All Night
Old Memories
Unwanted Things
Another Day
New Beginning

Back In Time

268 6 0
By darkeyes9

I kept running until Matthew started to catch up to me but I shook him and went behind the island in the kitchen.

"Sarah! Get back here," He snaps his finger.

"No, you are going to hurt me." I laugh playfully while trying to catch my breath.

"I am not going to hurt you, who told you that?" His head tilts to the side with a smirk and I knew he was up to no good.

"Yeah, you look very convincing," I say sarcastically causing him to laugh.

"Seriously, though. I won't try anything, just come here." I squint my eyes at him.

"No, you're going to tickle me if I come to you," He looked at me as if I was dumb or something then he smirked at me.

"You just gave me an idea, thank you." He smiles widely.

"Matthew, stop it. Leave me alone, I didn't mean it." I crossed my arms and his facial expression turns into a serious one.

"Am going to say this once, Sarah." He exhales while looking down. "Come. Here. Now." With each word, his voice got louder but I wasn't intimidated by it.

"Nope," I shake my head with a smile.

He runs quickly toward me and luckily I was able to up to go upstairs. I could hear his footsteps behind me and that only made me run faster to the bedroom. A smile crept up my face when I saw the door but as soon as I was about to touch the knob my feet tripped on the stair making me scream loudly. But that didn't stop me from moving to the room. Once I walked into the bedroom, Matthew's hand had grabbed my wrist making me fall back and he gets on top of me.

"No!" I laughed.

"Well, it looks like I have to tickle you." He goes on to tickle my stomach. I laughed so much to the point that I couldn't breathe anymore causing Matthew to stop tickling me.

"You are not going to say anything mean, right?" I nod my head, too out of breath to say anything.

"Good," He giggles then he helps me up and we stared at each other in silence before laughing.

"We...Are So Soaked,"

"I know we need a towel," He shakes his head as we continued to laugh. He went to the bathroom and came out with two blue towels.

"Thank you," I said once he gave me the towel.

"Let's go downstairs to the kitchen, I forgot to make dessert." He holds my hand in excitement.

"It's a little late to be eating sweets, don't cha think?" I waited for his reaction as we walked down the stairs.

"It's never too late to eat sweets," He responds when we entered into the dining room. "Unless of course, you don't take care of your teeth but in our case we do," He shrugged before taking out something from the plastic bag.

"How do you know if I take care of my teeth, dentist?" He looks at me with worry in his eyes and I laughed.

"Matthew, am just kidding." He waved me off before he continued to do whatever he was doing on the stove.

"What are you making?" I back hugged him and kissed the side that had a tattoo of a horse.

"Chocolate chip cookies,"

"My favorite,"

"I like chocolate," He chuckles.

"Yeah, I know you like chocolate," I smirked, he turned around and faced me.

"You think you're slick,"

"I don't think, I know." I winked before walking away.

"What time is your flight tomorrow?" He looks over his shoulder.

"Good question, I forgot. But I will grab my phone from upstairs to find out, " I walked up the stairs to my bedroom and took my phone off the bed. As I walked down the stairs, my finger was scrolling through my notifications. Then I went to my calendar, checking the time and my flight.

"My flight will be leaving at 10:30 am," Once I entered the kitchen, Matthew looked up from his phone. "Okay," He nodded and I came next to him.

"What about you?" I turned off my phone to look at him.

"At 11:00 am," He put his phone down on the counter and faced me.

"So, we have to get out of here by nine." He nods in agreement.

"Yeah, in the meantime. Let me show you my creation so far while we wait for the cookies to finish." He says and I smiled.

"Okay," He takes my hand and we walk upstairs to the bedroom. When we entered the room, he took his camera from out of his backpack and turned it on.

"I can't wait for you to see it," He mumbled with a smile. As he scrolled through videos, I could tell that he was passionate about making films and that alone made me smile.

"Here it is," Once I grabbed the camera from his hands, he stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I can press play?" I looked up at him and he nods.

"Go ahead, baby."

I pressed play on the video and it started off with me in the lobby at the resort waiting for the elevator. Judging by the outfit I was wearing, this was my first day in Hawaii. When I turned around, I looked at the camera and smiled but I didn't even realize Matthew was recording me the whole time. Because of Matthew's amazing editing skills, the video switches to when I was at the bar on the beach waiting for my drink, and the colors in the video changed from blue to purple. The music played in the video matching the mood and how the setting was.

"What's this song?" I whispered.

"Neon by DPR Live." He said as the video went from when Matthew and I went hiking in the forest. I smiled widely when he moved the angel of the camera to get a shot of us walking side by side together. He smiled and put up a piece sign quickly before I was to look at him. The video changed to me sleeping in bed, that was when he slept over in my room. When the song ended all you could hear was the sound of the rainstorm outside then he cupped my cheek and I moved my body on the bed but not too much. Matthew whispered lightly and said "I love you" to me, making my heart melt completely because I was sleeping and unaware of what was going. As the video faded to black, one thought was going through my mind.

𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.

"So, what did you think?" I put the camera down on the bed and turned around to see him nervously waiting for my response.

"The video was perfect, I can't believe you were recording me all this time." My arms were wrapped his neck and he held me close.

"I just used my director skills. But I am glad that you liked the video because there will be more in the future." He says confidently.

"You really see us together?" I asked.

"Of course, the moment I land eyes on you. My life was never the same after that because you changed everything up."

"Oh, Matthew." I looked down because I didn't want him to see me get emotional but he brought his finger to my chin and lifted my head up to look into his eyes.

"If I could go back in time and do everything over, I would," He cups my face as tears started to form in his eyes. "Because I love you, baby." I cupped his face and kissed him on the lips.

It wasn't a regular kiss or any kiss that we had before. This kiss was the definition of love and passion altogether. This moment we were in, is a moment that I will cherish forever and never forget. Once we pulled away from each other and took deep breaths, we looked into each other's eyes and saw nothing but 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 in them. His timer went off from downstairs breaking up the moment and we laughed.

"Is that for the-

"Cookies? Yeah, come on." We walked down the stairs and he takes the cookies out from the oven. He places them on the counter next to the sink and I could just drool over the smell of chocolate chip cookies.

"Greedy, aren't cha?" He shakes his head at me and I playfully hit him on the back.

"Whatever,"

There were eight cookies and when it got warm enough to eat, Matthew and I ate all of them. Once we were done, we decided to brush our teeth and drink water for the rest of the night. We went upstairs and walked into the bedroom to go to the bathroom. Matthew grabbed the toothpaste before I did, beating me to it. He winked at me and I stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed before putting the toothpaste on his toothbrush and adding water to it then he gave me the toothpaste. I brushed my teeth for a minute or two before rinsing out my mouth and he did the same. After we were done wiping our mouths I decided to go ahead and take a shower since we were still in our bathing suits.

"Am going to take a shower," He looks at me.

"Okay, I will take one after you." He starts heading to the door. "Alright," I said.

"So don't take two hours." He stops to turn around and point at me.

"I won't," I chuckled and he walks out while closing the door behind him. I got undressed quickly and hopped in the shower. Once the water was on, I scrubbed my body with soap and let the warm temperature take away the tension in my shoulders. When I was done with the shower, I dried myself and wrapped the towel around my body before opening the door to see Matthew sitting on the chair by the balcony.

"Am done!" He gets up from the chair once he saw me.

"Damn, it's about time." I crossed my arms at him and he giggled quietly.

"Am just playing, babe." He walks up to me slowly and I squint my eyes at him.

"I know so well." He kisses me on the cheek before walking into the bathroom.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐲.

I put on brand new underwear and a black oversized shirt from my luggage before wrapping myself in the covers on the bed, watching the skies and listening to the waves of the beach. Everything was so peaceful. My mood, my mind, the silence, the room I was in, and Matthew. I could go to sleep with a smile on my face and without having stress or worry on my mind.

"You look sleepy, baby." I turned to his direction and saw him drying his hair with the towel. I laughed at the sight and he chuckles.

"I am but I want to stay up with you,"

"It's okay. I am not going anywhere, you know." He sits on the edge of the bed.

"I know but the time is,"

"Speaking of the time," He turns on his phone that was by me. "It's three in the morning." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"The time goes by fast." He gets up from the bed and puts on grey sweatpants.

"It does," We looked at each other for a second.

"Are you coming in the bed or what?" I asked and he hums as if it was a hard question to answer. I threw the pillow that was behind me at him and he caught it with ease before jumping on the bed.

"Your so extra,"

"You love me, tho." We both giggled as he got comfortable next to me under the covers. I faced him and he played with my hair.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Just how lucky I am...to have you." He says making me smile.

"I am lucky too." He kisses me on the forehead as we changed position. I put my head on his chest as he had his upper body against the headboard. We were now were facing the balcony, looking at the skies.

"I love you, Matthew." I closed my eyes.

"I love you, too. Goodnight, princess." His heartbeat started to slow down while I drifted off into sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 467 12
❝I can't have what's not mine.❞ based on the song "not mine" by katie garfield short chapters COMPLETED
478 55 11
Pad ကနေ စခဲ့တဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းလေးတစ်ပုဒ် ရှိတယ်။ နားထောင်ချင်ကြလား🌻
3.5K 85 6
He is a Bounty Hunter, Code Name: Mando, he has a Quirk and is very skilled, has many Skills of many Beings
647 102 8
🖤Love story of an idol and his fanboy🖤 ∆taekook malayalam ff ∆if you don't ship taekook then skip this ∆its my first story hope it will be a good o...