Twisted Fate ( Rivamika Lemon...

By FefiprAnon

Eventual lemon, smut, angst,and a lot of fluff Eren and Levi share a secret about Mikasa's past. Mikasa confe... More

Off on the wrong Boot
Unraveling
kick-off
Unexpected
Shit
Bonds
Pact With The Devil
Consequences
Truths
All for One
Broken
Selfless
More stories

Beginnings

8.6K 143 95
By FefiprAnon

Notes:

In this story, titans don't have defined sex but they do have an asshole so they can poop, lol.

This chapter starts with a summary of the events of the series. If you already saw AOT you can skip the big paragraphs of history. Also, Eren warning Mikasa about Levi. :)

This is my first time writing something so any advice or correction is welcomed.
English is not my first language so if you find errors please let me know!

FOR THE SHIP HATERS:

I will NOT tolerate any type of toxic comments in my story. They are NOT related, not consanguineous the closest they could be in the manga is fourth cousins and that is not consanguineous. Do you even know what a fucking clan is? Also is not pedo, it's my story, my fucking rules they are both legal here. I created a post of the reasons why they are legal even in the manga in tumblr I posted the link on my board. READ and stop being an idiot. Don't like the ship? Fine, then don't fucking read my story and don't come crapping on the comments. FUCK OFF.

I hope that Rivamika haters are not fans of any of those vampire stories, since those stories are mostly all about a dead dude with a hundred and something-year-old age posing as a high school student and hitting on a minor that he wants to fuck/eat. But that's okay, right?

-------------------------------------------------

Erwin Smith, the 13th commander of the Survey Corps, started giving what could've possibly been, the worst recruitment speech in the history of the Survey Corps:

"...In those 4 years, over 90 percent of the Scouting Legion members died. 90 percent in just four years. According to our most optimistic estimates, we'll have to sacrifice at least 5 times more soldiers and 20 more years before it will be possible to dispatch a large force to Wall Maria again. And even these figures aren't realistic."

Mikasa P.O.V.
Interesting recruitment speech for a world with a history where asymmetrically deformed man-eating giants, called Titans, had nearly reduced humanity to extinction. The last remaining humans live behind huge walls that keep them safe from these creatures. Unless you were a psychopathic suicidal maniac who dared to join the Survey Corps, you will probably live all your life inside the walls, never knowing the world outside of them.

Our military consists of three branches: The Garrison, which patrol the walls that protect humans from Titans, Military Police, the most desired position in the most heavily fortified and farthest away from the titan's area, and then... the Survey Corps, the ones crazy enough to venture outside the human territory in order to fight back against the Titans, or... to get eaten, digested, and ending up as some sort of titan gore shit show...

Sigh...

How the hell did I end up here?

Him... that's right...this is all... because of him.

Eren...

Ever since he was a kid, he dreamed of joining the Survey Corps, I tried to dissuade him, but this stubborn suicidal man was impossible to persuade once he set his mind on a target. His dad, Grisha Yeager, used to visit my parents, their friendship saved my life. On one of his visits, accompanied by Eren, he found my parents' dead bodies, and I was missing. Three men had arrived at my home to kidnap me. They killed my parents in front of me when they tried to protect me. Eren, on his own, found the location where they had me at the time, posing as a lost boy looking for his parents, he persuaded the man that opened the door and stabbed him, killing him in the act, barged in surprising a second man who was sitting on a table, and killed him too. Then, he started to undo my restraints when a third man surprised us and grabbed him by the neck suffocating him to death. The struggling caused Eren to drop the knife close to me, and I froze, watching the life being drained out of the body of the boy who willingly killed two men just to rescue me. He broke the spell when he screamed at me...

"Fight!... Fight damm it!... If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win!"

... I grabbed the knife and killed the third man stabbing him in the back straight through the heart. The adrenaline on my body was suddenly replaced with uncertainty and fear. I was cold, sad, and lost, he took his scarf and wrapped it around me. His parents took me in since then, and Eren introduced me to his best friend Armin, we were inseparable, three best friends just happy in the middle of the simplicity of our lives, until...

The walls. The Walls were built a century ago when humans were almost brought to extinction by the titans. There are three walls, starting with the outermost: Wall Maria, Wall Rose, and Wall Sina. The king, of course, lives in the innermost section protected by the three walls, Eren's family (my adoptive family), lived in the outermost section having only the protection of one wall.

One day, a huge titan, bigger than the wall protecting us, appeared, breaking the main gate allowing titans to get in and run havoc, killing, destroying, and eating humans as they pleased. Eren's mom, Carla Yeager, got stuck below the rubble of what used to be our home, we were kids, we tried to save her. When we couldn't lift the rubble that was on top of her we ran to ask for help. Hannes, a captain of the Garrison military branch, tried to help us when a big creepy smiling titan appeared walking towards us. His mom pleaded Hannes to run away with us, and after a failed attempt to confront the titan, Hannes took us and ran away.

Her last words were... "Survive!!", and I promised to do everything in my power to grant her wish, survive, the both of us, no matter what it takes. We watched her die, as Hannes ran away carrying me and Eren, we watched...

...how the titan grabbed...

...and ate her...

That event fueled Eren's hate for titans and his goal of joining the survey corps.

--------------------------------------

Author P.O.V

"What can we do when the people who have power don't fight? If you're afraid of fighting with your own Lives, then please help me!" - Eren screamed at his trial causing the room to an abrupt silence, he was trying to convince the jury that he wasn't a threat to humanity.

Staring at him, overwhelmed by the heavy atmosphere in the courtroom, Mikasa directed her gaze to the boy sitting next to her, Armin. She closed her eyes remembering all the events that put them in the current situation...

Mikasa P.O.V.

During our first expedition outside of the walls, the team did not expect to encounter so many Titans. The struggle and inexperience of them were evident since the number of casualties kept growing. Desperate to save his comrades, Eren tried to fight the titans without success. I was far away from Armin and him to help when a big titan appeared in front of Armin paralyzing him with fear. The titan grabbed the yellow-haired kid and threw him in his mouth...

...which is the first step of the assembly line that ends up with the completely useless and unnecessary product of titan poop.

Eren watched in horror as he sped up to save him. A moment before the titan could bite the kid, Eren grabbed him by the hand and pulled him out... but, as a consequence, he ended up in the titan's mouth. Armin watched with horror as the Titan ate his best friend in front of him. When I arrived at the scene, Armin, ashamed, and traumatized told me what happened. Suddenly an abnormal Titan appeared, stronger, and faster than all the other Titans that were in the area. The abnormal titan fought and killed most of the regular titans allowing the remaining survey corps alive to survive. Suddenly, the titan collapsed and Eren's body popped out of it alive.

At that moment everyone knew, even Eren himself, that he was a titan shifter and the news did not bode well with the general population, and the government. Today, Eren's fate would be decided during a trial. The court will decide whether he will be dealt with by the military police or the survey corps. The military police want to kill Eren and dissect him for research purposes, while the survey corps wants him to join their elite team to help with the extermination of Titans.

Author P.O.V.

...Present...

So far, the commotion with the different arguments towards Eren had not stopped. The jury is leaning against him, and in a desperate attempt to convince them, Eren started shouting...

"...I'll tell these cowards... you... cowards... Just shut your mouths and invest everything in me!!" his voice echoed the room that suddenly went silent at his words. As soon as he saw the reaction to his words, he regretted it. The jury was staring at him with fear, expecting him to transform any moment now.

After a couple of seconds of agonizing silence, a Captain from the survey corps started to walk towards the middle of the room where Eren was handcuffed to the ground. When he arrived, he immediately kicked Eren on the face causing him to bleed... making Mikasa to gasp in shock of what was happening.

He kept kicking and punching him when a tooth fell to the ground. Watching this with horror Mikasa started clenching her fists... Suddenly the memories from their history together started to pop up in her mind as she closed her eyes...

"It's okay now you can relax... you're Mikasa right?"

PUNCH. gasp. KICK. The captain kept beating Eren on the courtroom floor...

The sound of the struggle, the knife on the floor next to her, "Fight! Fight dammit! If you don't fight, we are gonna die..."

PUNCH. UPPERCUT.

"If you don't fight we can't win..."

Mikasa's knuckles turned white from the pressure of her clenched fists digging her nails under her palms, as more memories filled in...

"You can... have this... is warm right... Come on let's hurry up and go home... to our house"

Pained groan. PUNCH.

She started shaking with anger, drowning on her memories...

KICK. PUNCH.

Her adoptive mom's last words echoed on her mind, "Mikasa! Eren! SURVIVE!"

Her eyes flew open as she stood up ready to barge in and kill the arrogant captain who was beating the kid that saved her life all those years ago.

"Mikasa wait!"- Armin yelled while holding her tight to restrain her from running to Eren.

"He is going to kill him!" - Mikasa said struggling with Armin's hold trying to get free.

"No Mikasa! He is saving him!"

"How can you say that! Look at him, he is bleeding everywhere!"

"Mikasa, do you trust me?"

At his words, Mikasa's struggle against his hold ceased, she stared at him while tears were falling from her eyes. "I've always trusted you Armin"

"Then trust me on this, all of this, as cruel as it might seem, is part of the plan to save him"

"But, Armin..."- Mikasa pleaded between sobs.

"Trust me."- Armin told her guiding her back to sit on her chair

At that moment the beating had stopped and the arrogant captain directed himself to the jury

Captain: "This is just my opinion... but I've always found pain the most effective punishment."

"Armin..."

Captain: "The lesson you need to learn right now can't be thought with words... only with action. And you are kneeling which makes you easy to kick."

"Who is this Captain asshole?"

Armin put his hands in her clenched knuckles to help her calm.

"He is Capt-" - Armin replied when he was cut short...

"Levi, wait!" - a member of the military police yelled at the captain that was beating the shit out of Eren, "What will we do if we get him mad and he turns into a titan?"

The Captain directed his gaze to address the question "You are the ones that want to dissect him, right?" he sighed, "He killed 20 titans when he was a titan himself, stopping only out of exhaustion. The fact that he has intelligence could make him a formidable enemy, but he is not MY enemy. Everyone who's persecuted him think carefully too. I wonder... could you really kill him?" after a long pause, he directed his gaze to the jury to continue, "We have a proposal... due to many unknown elements behind his power... I propose that you let me take responsibility for him as a failsafe. If he loses control, I can kill him" the Captain then stared at Mikasa "and it will be no half measure", redirecting his gaze to the jury "I doubt the military police can give the same reassurance." finishing his statement he walked back to his chair with the same calm and arrogance demeanor that he left it in the first place. The court then entered a recess.

Armin and Mikasa walked out of the courtroom in hopes to see Eren or maybe just calm down. Down the hall, Mikasa noted that Eren was standing next to Captain asshole when he turns around and sees her. He asked for permission to approach and started walking towards them.

Hiding her nerves Mikasa tried to put on a fake smile for him, hoping that it might somehow appease him. When he arrived, she saw all the bruises and blood on his face and body, at the same time that the Captain asshole started to walk towards them, with rage and fury Mikasa started to barge at him when Eren and Arming held her, preventing her from attacking.

"Aren't you too old for tantrums? I take you are Mikasa Ackerman"- he said

"And you are the biggest dick in the history of humanity!"

Levi stared at her with his usual emotionless expression raising a brow and crossing his arms over his chest. "Hm, thanks for the compliment" he responded without a hint of surprise on his tone.

He changed his gaze to Eren, completely ignoring her presence, "Yeager, if the court rule in favor of the Survey Corps, we start tomorrow early, don't be late, there is a lot of-", he paused to stare at Mikasa, "discipline-", returning his gaze at Eren, "-that we have to cover".

"Yes sir!"- Eren responded, tightening his hold over Mikasa's body that was bursting with rage.

Levi turned on his heels not even bothering to look back at her and left.

After a few deep breaths and meaningless conversations, Eren waited until Mikasa's rage had subsided enough.

"Mikasa...."- Eren said with a concerned expression on his face. "We need to talk"

Immediately worried, she asked, "What's wrong?"

"I need to ask something from you", unsure of how to keep going, "I need you to promise me that you will do this for me"

With a confused look on her face she said "Eren, I would do anything for you"

With real consternation in his eyes, "Even something that you will definitely not like?"

"Eren... just tell me"

He started pacing around rubbing his shoulders, "I know that Armin stopped you from protecting me when Captain Levi was beating the shit out of me in court."

Her soft expression suddenly hardened with anger at the thought of it, he noticed it making him more anxious and unsure of how to keep going. "Mikasa, I know your promise to my mom to protect me, I know how deep that feeling is in your every action", he sighed, "...I too feel the same way towards you, and for that reason, I need you to promise me that you will never intervene when it comes to Captain Levi"

"Eren... I can't, I-"

"No!"- Eren cut her off, "Don't you understand!? I wouldn't mind if you tried to protect me if I was being beaten by somebody else, ANYONE else, but not Levi!" he sighed, "I know you are strong, stronger than 100 men combined, but he is humanity strongest Mika, he can actually hurt you."

"I can take_"

"Stop!" Eren screamed at her, "Mikasa I know you can take care of yourself, but if I see someone, that could actually hurt you, putting even a finger on you I will lose my shit if there is something I am sure of, is that!"

She made a move to protest but Eren stopped her, "Anyone but Levi. PROMISE!"

With the sour flavor of the words, she responded "I promise"

He pulled her into his arms and giving her a tight hug with a trembling voice he said to her ear, "Thank you".

------------------------------------------------------------------

...Back at court...

Judge: "We are here to decide which branch of the military will be responsible for your activities"

"Soo... did he talked to you?" - Armin asked Mikasa already knowing what Eren asked her to do.

Judge: "That decision will determine how you are dealt with..."

"Yes, you can relax Armin, I made the promise."- Mikasa responded to him

Judge: "The military police brigade... or the survey corps..."

Knowing how much this is supposed to anger her, and noting her composed and relaxed stance, made him suspicious enough to ask "Are you going to follow through? Or you already have a walk around?"

Judge: "...we reached a decision..."

"I will follow through, although, the promise was to not intervene in any issue between the two of them, I never promised that I would not do anything if Eren was not around."- Mikasa replied, confirming Armin's theory.

"Mikasa..." - Armin said with a sigh

"Accidents happen to people, I don't have any control over that"- Mikasa said with a sinister smile

Judge: "That Eren Yeager will be put under the survey cops with the direct supervision of Captain Levi."

Defeated, Armin replied "Sometimes I hate to know you so well", bracing himself for the storm of emotional turmoil that seems to be their future.

------
Note: Some AO3 reviews of this story:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 419 12
Fem reader x Levi Ackerman Y/n has been part of the Scouts for a few years now and has made friends with the new recruits (Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and t...
16.8K 527 60
Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate tore them apart, and kept them apart, ag...
26.5K 890 44
-----------------------------------------------WARNING SMUT & RAPE---------------------------------------------------- ...
11.4K 402 10
You are a third year veteran in the Survey Corps with a long-time crush on Captain Levi. The night of your 18th birthday, you run into Levi at the ba...