Diversus Est a Bella Artes

By ZoomieZoomie324

Hari Potter isn't like any one else. She's different. She's stronger. She's Darker. And really hella emotiona... More

1
2
Chapter 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
chapter 25
26
27
Untitled Part 28
29
AN of thanks
30
Stop the happy tears 😭
The Final Chapter
Maybe?

Untitled Part 33

2.8K 89 10
By ZoomieZoomie324

Somewhere in the Ministry

Dumbledore scowled. He had seen Hari holding her scar, meaning the mental pictures he had given the girl were working. Now he stood in the middle of the ministry, wand in hand, standing in front of Voldemort. You see, he had challenged the man here with the promise that, if he won, he could get Hari Potter. Then, that idiot Potter never showed up, and Dumbeldore had no choice but to barter off his wand.

Now, Dumbledore was laying on the ground, his wand held to his face as pale-faced Voldemort laughed. The laugh wasn't even a high pitched psychopathic laugh, but more of a mere chuckle. Like someone reacting to an inside joke.

"Goodbye, old man! Your time has come to an- Oh what the actual hell!" Dumbledore raised his eyes to look at Tom Voldemort, who he always thought was too posh to swear. He lightly turned his head, only to see ten ministry workers with their wands trained on Voldemort. He also saw a bunch of his students and one Hari Jamie To-Many-Last-Names-Potter. He also saw Ginerva Weasley struggling in Potters grasp, a gag in her mouth, mascara tear tracks rolling down her cheeks.

"Well well well. Hari Potter, the girl who lived, has come to die?" Hari rolled her eyes, throwing the redheads body at one of the ministry workers.

"Hah Hah Tom." Dumbledore watched in fear as Tom's illusioned appearance faded away, leaving a beautiful man. His brown hair was pushed back and curled, being held together at his upper neck by a hair tie. His red eyes gleamed in power, and he had a strong arm wrapped around Hari. Neville Longbottom, Ronald Weasley, The Weasley Twins, a few Slytherins he couldn't be bothered to remember the names of, Draco Malfoy, and Hermione Granger. Everyone, besides Hermione, moves to stand behind Hari. Dumbledore was incredibly confused. He thought that Hermione and Hari couldn't stand each other, but to see them standing close to each other....

"My Lady." They all coursed, even Granger. Dumbledore didn't know how to react. His precious muggle-born was turning dark? He had done everything to keep her from joining Potters 'ranks', but it seems she was lost to the allure of dark arts as well.

"Now," Hari spoke up. "I know a lot of you are wondering what is happening! First off, This is my husband, Tom Riddle! Also known now as your future lord! We got married two days ago...what a way to start the honeymoon phase! Now, If you are faint of heart, I would cover your eyes. Ronald." Suddenly, a bag of dismembered body parts was thrown into the middle, spilling out. Even Tom grimaced. Hari sure had a way with knives. "See! This is what happens when you get on my bad side!" Hari gave a loud giggle, before curling up in Tom's arms.

"Goodbye, Albus. You have wrecked our lives enough." Tom raised his wand to a petrified Dumbledore.

"Hari, my dear sweet Hari! Why did you join this cruel man? He must have you under some spell!" He pleaded, trying to get her to bargain for his life.

"I have seen as much beauty in the Dark as I have seen horrors in the Light. You are a fool Dumbledore. Not only are you the reason for me joining Tom, but you are also the reason why almost all of your students have turned on you. Why Hogwarts herself has."

"Goodbye, Albus. I will see you in hell." Tom said, fully raising his wand to his head, the tip of it glowing green.

"No, Tom! You must tell them the truth! You were using Potions and spells on Young Hari!-" He didn't get to say anymore before a green light enveloped him. He fell to the ground lifeless, and Tom enjoyed watching his soul get viciously torn from his body, the light slowly leaving his twinkling eyes. He held Hari close, making sure his body was in front of her pregnant one.

"Now, you all saw your 'Savior' hit the floor, dead! What will you do now?" Tom laughed. "The ministry will forever be under my control. Bow down to your new minister. You're going to need it." Suddenly, in a swirl of robes, the group of people was gone, leaving dead bodies in their wake.

Uwu

Hari laughed out loud as she laid down on her couch, rubbing her stomach. Umbridge was officially declared dead, and Tom was enjoying ruling over the Ministry. She chuckled once more when she felt her daughter's legs kick her stomach, before wincing when a fist collided with her ribs. Feisty child. She stood up and popped her back and waddled over to her daughter's room. Tom had wanted red and grey colours, but Hari had wanted pale green and pale gold. They settled on a perfect mix of grey and gold, with a slight mix of green and red. Hari walked over to the dark brown crib and grey blankets. She picked up a cute elephant and snake. When you squeezed them, you could hear Hari's heartbeat, and Cassiopeia's. Cassiopeia Caleen Potter-Riddle was her daughter's name. She leaned over to place them back in the crib before she quickly dropped them and clutched her stomach in pain. She felt wetness slip down her legs. Merlin be damned!

"Mipsy!" She called her house elf. "Get Tom! My water just broke!" Mispy nodded quickly before snapping her fingers twice. The first time brought three different elves, and the second teleported her out of the house. The trio of elves helped Hari to the upstairs birth room, trying to stay calm for the mistress and her child.

Suddenly, six pops are heard. Terry Boot, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott, Sirius Black-Prince, Severus Snape-Black, and Tom Riddle all popped into the birthing room, scarring the poor house-elves.

"Don't sneeze Mistress! Don't push!" The elves didn't want the baby to get stuck in the mother, and Cassiopeia looked incredibly small in the muggle devices. Hari gripped Tom's hand hard, and the crack was easy to hear. Severus winced and rubbed his hand, where Sirius snapped his wrist. Sirius smiled sheepishly before putting his attention back on his daughter. This was going to be a long night.

Uwu

Hari sighed in happiness as she looked over at Tom holding little Cass. He looked so out of place, but it was sweet altogether. Tom was in a suit and tie, his robe lost somewhere on the floor. His hair was messed up and untied, with little Cass grasping at the loose strands of his brown hair. She gave a little hiccup of laughter before pulling hard. Cassiopeia was five months today, and Hari had been bedridden since. Cassiopeia's birth had taken too much out of her, and she wasn't allowed to walk, according to her doctor. Hari felt that she was fine now, but Tom was waiting on the doctor's approval.

"Tom, I love you. You know I do, but hand me my child! I haven't even put her to bed yet. Hand her to me!" Tom sighed, and prepared to argue, but seeing her glare handed the small child to her. Cass giggled before giving Hari's cheek a thick kiss. Hari laughed and rubbed her nose against Cass' belly, enlightening more giggles from the baby.

"How are you feeling, Mrs Riddle?" The doctor asked when he walked in.

"Well, I'm about ready to stab someone. Besides that, I'm fine." The doctor gave a deep belly laugh before checking off some things on his notepad. He waved his wand, casting a few light blue spells before nodding with a pleased smile on his face.

"Well, it seems Mrs Riddle is completely fine! She could have started walking around about a week ago. I'm glad you're healthy my ear!" Hari gave him a strained smile.

"Thank you, doctor." Noticing the tension in the room, the man packed up quickly. Once he was gone, Hari turned to her husband.

"You knew. You fucking knew!" She stood up, careful to hold Cass close to her. At the moment, Tom's magic felt dangerous.

"Of course I did! But how was I supposed to raise a good heir if you kept coddling her! She needs to be exposed to it from a young age, so she learns to become a good leader!" A slap rang out, Tom holding his bruising cheek, a look of shock on his face.

"Fuck you, Riddle! She is not an heir, she is MY daughter! How dare you try to go against my wishes like this!"

"She's just a child-" Hari kicked him in the balls, causing him to double over.

"Exactly! She is just a child! You will not expose her to this until she is five! You know what, maybe having a child with you wasn't such a good idea. Turns out all you wanted was an heir." Hari walked away, leaving a scarred Tom behind her.

"Hari, baby, please don't go!" He pleaded. He was on his knees behind her, and Hari let out a watery sigh.

"Tom, do you even really love us?" Tom gasped.

"Of course I do! More than anything in the world!" His hands were clasped together, almost like he was praying.

"Then why are you trying to force her to be an heir instead of your child? That doesn't prove how much you love her." Tom let out a shaky sob, something Hari had never heard before.

"I do love her! I love you! It's just, I'm a Dark Lord, I have to act a certain way to maintain my subjects! I'm losing their respect by having a family!" Hari snarled and turned around, glaring at her husband.

"It's either being a fearful Dark Lord, or a loving father and husband. You can't have both Tom. You are not losing their respect! If anything they love you more! They are losing respect because you are so focused on world domination that you aren't even paying attention to your child or your wife!" She walked angrily to the floo room, her five-month-old laughing at the bounce. She quickly left the sobbing and angry Tom with a whisper of 'Longbottom Manor'. Not even Tom could tell where she was going.

Uwu

Hari sobbed as she stumbled out of the fireplace. She couldn't believe Tom had the gall to make Cass watch him kill Death Eaters. Whenever Hari would try to read books to her daughter, Cass looked fearful of all the green colours and started making a fuss. Then she got a letter from her Papa saying Cass was being brought to the Death Eater meetings, and that he was slightly disappointed that Hari was letting her see all that. She had sent a quick reply, saying that Cass wasn't supposed to be there. According to Sirius, he had asked her husband and he had said she allowed it. Hari was livid. So livid she rushed to Neville's house and started balling her eyes out, daughter in her arms. A one-year-old was playing with his toys, waddling around to put them in the different toy houses. Neville was cooing in the background with Ron groaning at the different camera snaps.

"Hari, what's wrong!" Neville gasped as he ran to hug his best friend. Hari sobbed as she fell into Neville's embrace, letting the teen rock her back and forth. Little Harison waddled over to the group cooing and started hugging the duo, trying to convey his feelings. He didn't want them to be sad anymore! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.1K 19
No one is completely good and no one is only bad. Every dark person chose that way. It could have been because of bad upbringing, hunger for power or...
4.7K 197 64
"I am not who everyone thinks that I am, and that terrifies me." Hayden Potter has been abused her whole life in ways unknown and unimaginable. Yet s...
28.7K 533 19
"You're my light. I need you. I tried to live without you, but it wasn't worth it."