The guardian

By Rhys2624

Forth is an omega from the blood moon pack. He is treated as a lowly servant there. Although he has tried to... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 M
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 (Full)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 M
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (End)
Bonus Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT
IT'S HERE!!!
50K!!!

chapter 34

1.4K 104 33
By Rhys2624

Forth's pov:

Child open your eyes. I heard a woman's voice. It was a deep soothing one.

I slowly opened my eyes. 

I was blinded by a bright light. I clenched my eyes shut then slowly opened them again adjusting them to the brightness. 

When my vision finally cleared, i looked around and realised i was in a vast flower field. 

I sat up. 

It reminded me of Kai's dreamworld but here there are only white roses. In Kai's dreamworld there were many different type of flowers. 

My eyes landed on a woman who was standing not too far infront of me. 

She looked just like Kai. 

White hair, white clothes, pale skin and gold eyes. 

She gave off a sense of power which was far more powerful then Kai's. 

I stood up. 

"Who are you?" I asked. 

She smiled warmly. 

That is not of importance. You need to go back. Your mate and Kai are crying for you. 

Then it hit me. 

All the memories came rushing back. 

Kai and i were fighting those commandments. 

I managed to send him back to the packhouse with my remaining mana. 

I used that spell Kai had told me about and managed to inflict enough damage on them so they would have to retreat temporarily. 

Bu that means....

"I died..." I muttered. 

I looked back at her. 

"Are you also a guardian?" I asked. 

No i am not. I am mostly referred to as the moon goddess. 

My eyes widened. 

"Moon goddess?!" I couldn't help but yell. 

I immediately covered my mouth. 

She chuckled. 

You have worked very hard Forth. But they are too strong for you and Kai.

"But i can't just give up. They are going to kill many werewolves. How can i just watch them do that?" 

Your are very kind hearted. Even when you were put in so much pain, you do not hate. Your heart is still as pure as the driven snow. 

She came closer. 

I am glad i chose you as Kai's human. 

But i am afraid you can't continue. They are far too strong for you. 

"Please i can't stop now. They said they are going to wipe out all the packs in Thailand. I can't let that happen." I pleaded. 

Tears formed in my eyes. 

She raised her hand and gently wiped my tears. 

I am deeply saddened that i do not have enough power to lend you so you can defeat them. 

She had a sad expression on her face. 

I pursed my lips. 

Tears streamed down my face. 

But we do. 

Four men appeared behind her. 

One had red hair, orange eyes and was wearing red clothes. 

The other had brown hair, brown eyes and was wearing green clothes.

Another one had white hair, blue eyes and was wearing white clothes. His skin was not as pale as Kai and the moon goddess's. 

And the last one had blue hair, blue eyes and was wearing blue clothes. 

Oh my. You four are willing to lend your powers?

We haven't come across anyone like him in centuries. Of course we will help him. The white haired one smiled at me.

You're one soft hearted kid. You're crying this much because you can't protect some people you don't even know. The red haired one smirked. 

You even went as far as destroying your own body so you can delay them. The one with brown hair said.

"My pack members are also included. Not only other werewolves. They saved me and gave me a home. I can't afford to let them die. And as for the others, i don't want any other werewolf to have to grieve because of the loss of their loved ones. " I said. 

I see no lies in his words. He is speaking from the bottom of his heart. I am willing to lend him my powers as much as i can. The blue haired one said. 

"Umm...who are you four?" I asked. 

They all smiled. 

We are the gods of the four elements. I am Hephaestus god of fire. The one with red hair said. 

My eyes widened. I looked at the other three.

I am the god of wind Aeolus. The white haired one said.

I am Tudishen god of the ground and soil. The one with brown hair said. 

And i am Poseidon god of water. The one with blue hair said. 

I blinked profusely. 

Your kind heart has won over the gods of the four elements. With all of our powers combined you will be able to defeat your enemy easily. The moon goddess smiled. 

How about we just make him our child? That way his powers will far exceed any other beings'. Tudishen suggested.

And it will also lessen the risk of him running out of power or the powers running out of control. Aeolus added.

Hephaestus and Poseidon nodded in agreement. 

They looked at the moon goddess. 

She smiled and looked at me. 

Seems like you will be becoming a god. You will have no need for a wolf or any other's power. You will be stronger than any other being.

"But Kai..." I spoke up. 

They all blinked. 

Do you perhaps want him to remain as your wolf? Aeolus asked. 

I nodded. 

"And if i become a god then what about my mate bond with Pha?" I asked. 

You will have no need for a mate. I will give him a new mate. The moon goddess said.

"I don't want to become a god if i don't have Pha as my mate. And if i am going to lose Kai." I shook my head. 

They raised their eyebrows. 

Other people would have abandoned everything to gain this power. And yet here you are rejecting it because you don't want to separated from your mate and wolf. Tudishen smiled.

The others also smiled softly. 

"I don't want power. The only reason i want to stronger right now is because i want to defeat the demons. I But if i am going to lose my mate and wolf then i can't accept it." I said. 

In that case then i will make it so you can still be with Pha and Kai but still have all of our powers. The moon goddess smiled.

I immediately perked up. 

A werewolf and a god huh? Poseidon tilted his head.

Your powers are going to far exceed any other beings'. Even the demon kings'. Hephaestus.

But i trust this child. His heart is clean of any stain or any darkness. Even being tortured in hell did not shake his resolve. I will allow it. Aeolus.

The other three nodded. 

Let's get started shall we? The moon goddess stepped back a little.

They gathered around me. 

Close your eyes and focus on absorbing the energy we give you. Moon goddess.

I closed my eyes. 

I could their energies seeping into me. It was slow enough so i wasn't getting overwhelmed. 

I felt my body get stronger. And i could feel my powers getting stronger as well. 

By the time it stopped and i opened my eyes, I felt a thousand times stronger than i felt before.

They were all smiling at me. 

My back felt a little weird so i looked back. 

My eyes widened when i saw a huge pair of pure white wings. There were gold streaks on the feathers. 

 I discovered you like to fly with wings rather than floating or using apportion to move from one place to another. So this is a small gift from me.  Aeolus said.

"I love them. Thank you so much." I smiled widely. 

I moved them a little trying to get the feel of them. 

Now go back to your mate and wolf. They are waiting. Moon goddess.

"Thank you moon goddess." I said gratefully.

My name is Selene. She smiled. Keep it a secret. She put a finger on her lips.

I smiled and nodded. 

Well then goodluck on your battles.  Hephaestus said.

"Oh and before i go i have a request for you." I looked at Selene. 

She raised her eyebrows. 

I appeared in the sky on top of the woods near the packhouse. 

They wouldn't know i'm back since Selene said i will have to channel my man  through them to bring back the mark and bring Kai back into me. 

I flapped my wings and headed for the packhouse. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.4K 8
(Sequel to Popcorn And Junior Mints) ForthPha Pairing. Forth has been chasing after Pha since the beginning of the year, teasing and playing with him...
232K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...
311K 13.3K 29
Time flies sure fast. The then Engineering Moon is now a father. Yes, Forth, the successful engineer is now a father of a three years old daughter. H...
26.6K 897 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...