I'll see you again, At the to...

By Sensaimara

Disclaimer: I don't own Tower of God and the characters it belongs to SIU. The only thing that is mine is the... More

I - The first Meeting-
II -The Clever One-
III -Crown game-
IV -Bam's will-
V -Hesitation & Promise-
VII -He cannot be dead-
(Introduction of OC)
VIII -Khun in his blue-
IX -New Slayer-
X -Eyes like a raging fire-
XI -Behind the mask-
XII -The second game-
XIII -Khun & Viole-
XIV -Look at me-
XV -Bam-
XVI -Mine-
XVII -Slayer & his hunters 1-
XVIII -Slayer & his hunters 2-
XIX -The thing called love-
XX -The coming storm-
XXI -Jahad vs. Edahn-
XXII -The Alliance-
XXIII -The King of the Tower-
XXIV -Reunite-
XXV -The day of war-
XXVI -To the throne room-
XXVII -Jahad Vs. Bam-
XXVIII -Way to Jahad's heart-
XXIX -Together at the top ♡-
Author

VI -The last test-

727 55 18
By Sensaimara

"Leader, don't you have any information about the irregular yet?" Cob(OC) asked him through the pocket.

Khun paused as he was a little hesitant to speak. "....."

"Leader? Is something wrong?"

"No. nothing. I also don't have any information about it." He said as he clench his fist. Right, i don't know who is it yet but, it isn't Bam. He said to himself.

That night. Bam slowly opened his eyes. Somehow he felt anxious and can't sleep. He then go to the veranda of their room to cool himself off, when he saw Khun using his pocket in the veranda. He looks like he was talking to someone, Bam then suddenly called onto him.

"Khun-san?"

Khun was startled. He suddenly made his pocket in to invisible mode. "Bam!?"

"Is something wrong Khun-san?" He asked out of curiosity.

"No... Can't sleep?"

"Yeah. Somehow i can't calm down." Said Bam.

"Yeah, me too..." Khun said as he was also anxious about tomorrow. His gut feeling was telling him, that something will happen tomorrow.

"Khun-san." Bam called him as he look at the night sky.

"Hm?"

"You think a God is necessary to achieve people's hapiness?" He asked.

Khun look at him, he was a little surprised to his question and said. "Well, i don't think so. People can achieve happiness for their own. The existence of the leader, God might affect them but, it's still their own decision if they want to be happy themselves then they should work for it. They should make effort for it."

Bam just stared and listened to Khun as he speak. "I see..." He said as he look back at the night sky again. " So, there is not a necessarily need for a God right?" He mumbled.

"Bam?" Khun called as he slightly heard Bam speak, but it was in a low voice so he couldn't hear it. "Did you say something?"

"No. It's nothing."

"I see."

The two just stayed there in a silence. Bam look at Khun, who was looking at the sky. He then slipped his hand to Khun's hand and slowly hold it. Khun was surprised. He look at Bam but He is not looking at him anymore.

"Bam..." Khun called.

"Khun-san, Im sorry. I just don't want to let go for now. Please let me hold your hand for a little while longer." Bam said as he was still looking at the night sky.

Khun's eyes widened because that time he also want to do the same but, Bam was first to say and do it. I don't know why... but I have this strong feeling of protecting Bam. He said to himself.

While the two is still holding each others hand. Khun's heart start to beat fast. Bam also felt the same but, they remained silent. Appreciating that moment, no one wants to let go of each others hand. That time the only thing they can hear is their own heart thumping.

After a while.

The two decided to sleep. As Khun was about to lay in his bed Bam called him. "Khun-san."

Khun look back at Bam. "What is it?"

"Can i sleep with you?"

Khun was startled to what Bam has just said. He was loss for words. That time the two of them just stared with each other. Bam then get out of his bed and walk towards Khun. Khun just look at Bam as he walks towards him.

"Bam..." He called in a low voice.

Bam just remained silent as he look at him straight in the eye. Khun stared back at Bam. He then moved away making a space for Bam to sit in his bed. Bam then sit beside Khun.

Khun smiled at Bam. "Come on. Let's sleep."

"Mm."

The two then lay on the bed while facing each other. The room was silent. No one dares to make a sound but their heartbeats. Bam then caress Khun's hair as gently as he can and moved a little closer to Khun. He then slowly but surely pressed his lips to Khun's.

"Aguero..." Bam whispered in a sweet tone that made Khun blushed.

Khun then smiled, pat Bam's head and touch his face with his palm. Bam also smiled at him. That moment Khun forgot about his position as JSF leader and his mission temporarily as he was only thinking of how can he be together with Bam. "Bam, We'll pass the test tomorrow. So that we can continue to climb the tower together."

"Yeah." He said and smiled.

Khun smiled. "So, for now good night." He said as he bumped his forehead to Bam's. Bam's face then slowly blushed.

The two then slowly closed their eyes. They slept feeling the warmth of each others body that made them feel safe and relax. The night passed by.

Morning. The test mechanism will be discussed at 7:00 am. The regulars prepared themselves more for this is the last test they will take to this floor. It will be a hard test.

At the meeting room. The regulars are waiting for the administrator to come. 5 minutes later Hansung Yu, entered the room together with Lero Ro.

"Hello regulars. Congratulations for surviving the test until now. This will be the last test you guys will take. Now, let's discuss how this test will work."

Hansung Yu then prepared a big screen for the regulars to see. "This is the name of the test." He said as he point his finger to the big screen. There, is written "HERDER'S FISHING IN THE DEEP SEA."

The regulars where quiet confused as they thought that they will just going to be fishing.

"Um, what are we fishing?" One of the regulars asked.

"Your not going to fish. Your going to help them fish." Hansing Yu corrected.

"Help them? Who?"

Hansung Yu smirked. He pointed the picture in the screen. "Them." He said. "They are called Goby Dolphin and is sometimes called Herder. You need to help them get the fish from the Goby Queen. Who will do the fishing for them."

"So were just going to help them fish?"

"Yeah. One of you will act as a fish and get caught by the Goby Queen. If you accomplished that. You'll passed the test."

"What the, that was so easy~ we just need to make sure that the acting fish is gonna be caught by the Goby Queen." The regulars murmured as they see the test as an easy goal.

"But, helping them is not easy. You see herders has a lot of enemies. One of them is the Thief they were the one who steal the fishes of the Goby Dolphin. Second is the Dog, they eat the Goby Dolphin. Last but not the least, the Bull. He is on the very top of the food chain in this area. So you need to be careful....." Hansung Yu continued to explain.

After the explaination. "In this test all of you are in one group and whoever die will fail." He said with a smirked in his face.

The regulars suddenly felt a chill to what Hansung Yu has just said and the meeting room was envoloped with silence. Everyone began to feel nervous.

10 minutes later. The regulars moved to where the testing area is.

"Now, the one who will be the fish is... Bam. Your going to be the fish." said Hansung Yu.

Bam's and Khun's eyes widened. "Eh? Why me?" Bam asked.

"Your the only wave controller who passed in the last test. We need a wave controller to be the fish because they can control the current under water. They were the only one." Hansung Yu said.

Khun suddenly felt anxious about Bam being the acting fish.

After a little discussion. Bam prepared himself. As he was about to go under water. Khun grabbed his shirt.

Bam look back at him. "Khun-san?"

"Bam, D..." That time Khun doesn't want Bam to go. He doesn't want to let him go. As he felt anxious about it. His gut feeling is telling him that something will happen and it isn't good.

Bam felt Khun was worried about him. He then hold Khun's hand that is shaking because he was a little scared. "Khun-san. Everything will be alright. We promised right? to climb the tower together..." Bam said as he smiled.

Khun nodded. "Bam... I love you." He said as if he was in a rush and can't wait to say it.

Bam's eyes widened. He then bumped his forehead to Khun's and whispered "Yeah, me too." He said with a smile. He then let go of Khun as the test was about to begin.

tbc...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671 66 12
Disclaimer: I don't own Tower of God and the characters, it belongs to SIU. But this fanfiction may contain some of the Original Characters that I ma...
237 22 3
Under the beautiful moon, serene sea and numberless stars displayed on the atmosphere. One can say that it was a romantic night but even so... "Holy...
47.2K 2.4K 67
[Rated M for descriptions of panic attacks, human experiments, etc.] She promised 'that person' that she will enter the Tower when she's ready. And s...
51.9K 2.9K 41
|Completed Story| Khun Aguero Agnes is a senior in high school. But as well as him being a student, he is also a well known singer, with a very famou...