CURSED : The Blue Eyed Maiden...

By xxx_m_xi

I'll look for you in every lifetime until we finally stay. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - cursed... More

~Characters ~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Q & A
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 31

224 18 17
By xxx_m_xi

Jungkook's POV

" What if it's not acting?" Jin turned with a sly smirk on his lips . My eyes widened when I heard him say that. I was so confused , was he really into .....Namjoon hyung or....this was also he's acting ? " I was acting. And when I get into it , I really go totally deep in character , don't take me seriously. " He smiled making me sigh in relief. As much I know , Namjoon hyung would never accept Jin's love coz he's not gay . Where as I don't want Jin hyung get hurt , he's too sweet and kind .

" This is your room , Damien-ssi....and that's ....uhh you guys are couple so I think you can use that hut . Please enjoy your stay ." The man bowed and walked away .

" Yahhhh.....we....we aren't ..." Namjoon sighed as I gazed at him . " Why him again ?" He shook his head in disbelief while Jin simply shrugged.  " Ugh.....stop acting like that , it's annoying ." Joon hyung mumbled stomping away from us .

" The hut looks casual and comfortable , I always wondered how's it to live a normal life , looks like today I gonna experience that ." I smiled looking the the huts . Jin hyung nodded and wished me a good night before heading in the hut , which he was sharing with Joon hyung. 

I wonder ....will they be even ok?

Author's POV

The silver haired male frowned a bit as the older man walked in , whistling casually . " I hate when people whistle ." He mumbled looking at the bed.  His eyes widened as he saw there was only one bed in that small hut.  He looked at Jin who was closing the door.  " Y-yah.... don't close the door .... Jungkook is alone in that hut , I wanna keep an eye on him ."

" From here?" Jin enquired .

" Yes from here ....and I'm taking the bed. " Namjoon plopped on the bed with a frown on his face . " I don't like to share bed with men."

" Then do you prefer women~" Jin cooed while sitting on the mat , he ruffled his blonde hair while smirking. " By the way how was my acting?"

" It was the worse . Besides you were literally cringey , but..." Namjoon paused , " you were the one who saved us . So ....." He bit his lower lips and played with his fingers. Jin eyed him with a soft smile on his pouty lips .

" Goodnight ." He smiled acknowledging the fact that it was hard for Joon to say thanks to someone who disliked . Jin laid on the mat and turned his back at the silver head. " Blow off the light later when you get sleepy. "

Namjoon opened his mouth to complete his sentence but nothing came out.  He lowered his gaze feeling petty for acting all harsh on someone who helped them and was one of the royal staff. He stared at Jin's broad shoulders , his manly back . Joon gulped and looked out of the window.

' Damn why he's so beautiful and perfect?' Namjoon thought for a second before slapping his cheeks hard to snap out of the daydream . " Jerk." He mumbled laying on the bed and turning his back at the older male.  Jin blushed as it was easy for him to read other's mind. He gripped on the blanket , closing his eyes , ignoring his heart thumping against his chest. 

Yoongi's POV

Taehyung was staring at the floor blankly while sitting on the comfortable couch . I was sure , something was wrong but I also knew that he hated when people meddled in his matters. I filled the cup of tea for him and cleared my throat.  " Calm down yourself  Taehyung .....you look stressed , what's wrong?" I asked making him shake his head.

His face was pale and there wasn't the usual smile on his lips . His eyes were filled with an unknown emotion . The emotion that we could see in the eyes of a baby when his favourite toy gets snatched away . He somehow looked disappointed and

Heartbroken .

" Yah ....Min Yoongi? Do you...do you think I'm selfish?" Taehyung hesitated before asking me , I knew one thing , even though we were close but there were stuffs that he'll never share .

Besides Taehyung was never a selfish King , he was the same as former Algarian King . He was just and fair . His sons took over him and followed his path. I can tell how they are. But the people of the Kingdom always saw him as a cruel and unjust man just because of the middle men.

I lowered my head and sighed. " My lord , who dared to call you that ? You are the King , the royal blood , the ruler of the Kingdom .....who dared to point at you and call you that ?" I questioned making Taehyung pout .

" Someone said .....I don't know what love is , I'm selfish .....I'm just thinking about myself . But what can I do? I don't know what is it to be in love . Hyung? You tell me.....what is it ? To be in love? Were you ever ....in love? Hyung....e-ever...felt stinging pain h-here?-" He choked on his words making me look at him. 

My eyes widened seeing him crying for the first time . What happened ? The person who didn't even shed a tear on his parents funeral was crying just coz of being called selfish ?

" No Taehyung-ah ....I never had any romantic interaction, I was born to serve the Kingdom, not any woman." I mumbled with a short bow . " Please don't cry ...." I whispered .

" You....you can leave . I need some time to be alone." He ordered , I gulped glancing at him one last time before nodding and dashing out of his room on his order. 

I wonder who said that to him? Who made him so heartbroken that he ended up crying? Who could the person....

Could it be.....Han.... Kyung?

Ara's POV

It was an hour since Sogum was staring at me , first I thought she must be playing around but now it's giving me weird vibes. I looked at her with a frown. " Yah....what's wrong? You are going to say something? Or will just keep staring?"

To be honest sometimes I wonder , Sogum is really pretty to be a maid , she's beautiful and attractive , yet she doesn't have any single idea on what is love .

I sighed and looked at her , " You are still thinking about what happened back at the lake ?" She bit her lower lips and nodded . I stared at her for a second before looking away .

" Sogum ......I don't think the King loves me , he's.... just using me. Being used is the last thing I want in my life.  When I looked into his eyes , he gave me a strange vibe , as if I was looking at someone else.  As if he's not the person......I know ." I whispered making Sogum blink and look at me .

" You know him from before?" She asked making me shake my head in denial , I know it was a lie but it was better to hide the complicated information from her .

" Aniya....I mean the eyes of lover and the eyes of dummy. When you'll fall in love with someone , your eyes will look at him differently . You know what ? You'll not understand , come to me when you really fall in love ." I giggled before getting up . " Get ready~ we are going out again." I cooed making her groan .

" But my love....will I ever fall in love?"

───────•••───────

Thanks for reading.  See you soon in next chapter , till that goodbye. Tc.

- Charil Meng.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 766 28
"𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑰 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒅. 𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌, 𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔...
595 22 10
(𝐓𝐖) 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐡...
1.1M 33.8K 53
" I will fuck you whenever and however I want to, and you will take it like a good wife you are."