Sorry! Wrong Number

By BlindBirdy

I've heard a lot of wrong number book's and I thought why not make my own one! The classic wrong message from... More

Frik
Loser
Boredoms
• Stephen
• Clint&Nat
• Petal
• Plushie
• Beck
• Betrayal
• Library
• Damn
• Loyal Spider
• Broken Trust
• Lullyby
• The Fire
• Fuzzy
• Choosing the Right
• Detention
• Testing IQ
• What!?
• Birthday
• Dark Dinner
• Dare Devil
• A New Job
• Long Distance Family
• Milky Shame
• Sweet Kidnaption
• War
• Mornings
• Meme Lord
• Vine Queen
• Spilt Tea
• Bigger
• Kids
• Naughty Kids
• Close Call
• Yeeted
• Blondie
• Loki's Surprise
• Ilusion
• Messed Up
• Gone Missing
• Revange
• Memory Lane
• Trapped in a Frame
• Death and Dust
• Crawler
• Night Monkey
• Final
• One of Us
• I Was Wrong
• Sunrise
• Rest In Peace
• The end

• United We Stay

22.8K 801 393
By BlindBirdy

•••

Peter woke by Shuri jumping in his bed calling his name repeatedly until he fully answered with a 'Shut up!' that didn't work anything at all.

"Pete Come on wake up!"-She said in her beautiful accent as she jumped up and sown in his bed.-"Wake up!Wake up...Wake up!"

"Lev' me alon'..!"-he said again muffling his voice against the pillow.

"A building is on fire!"-Shuri yelled tryin' to get his attention.

Peter shoot out of the bed panicked.-"Where!!"

A evil laugh came from Shuri.-"Gotcha' Pete!"

"I automatically hate this day!"-Peter said going back to his beloved pillow.

Shuri took out Peter's mask and held it up.-"If you don't get your but up now this goes to Stark!"

Peter groaned.-"I hate you!"

"I love you too Pete!"-Shuri said with a cute chubby voice than changed it in a frequence of second.-"Now wake up or I will shove you ass out of there!"

"Get out I am going to change now!"-Peter mumbled lifting his numb limbs.

"Rude!"-Shuri snickered.-"Tony wants you down for breakfast!"

"Mhmm!"-Peter hummed changing his T-Shirt.

"You have abs!!!Omg that's amazing!"-She almost yelled.

"Mhmm yeah that's the main reason I have a girlfriend!"-Peter joked he knew Mj didn't only love him for the abs and hero stuff.

"Oh that's depressive!"-Shuri smacked.

"Oh yes princess!"-Peter said taking a look at the mask.-"This looks perfect."

"Yeah just a little updates it will let us communicate when ever you need me!"-Shuri explained as Peter putted it inside the bag amongst the other parts.

"Thanks Princess!"-Peter said and follow Shuri down the hall.

"Stop calling me princess or I will shoot you with the first thing my hand catches!"-Shuri threatened but Peter was used to being threatened like this after all his girlfriend was the boss of this job!

When he walked inside the kitchen the noise hit him like a meteor.Thor was yelling at the top of his lungs crying like a baby because someone had stolen his pop tarts.

Tony was the first to notice him.-"The sleeping beauty has woken up!Cheers everyone!"

"Tones stop being a dick man!"-Steve said pushing him slightly.

The whole people in the room inhaled...-"Ohh no it's happening!"-Steve said understanding his mistake.

"LANGUAGE!"-Everyone exhaled in the same time making each other laugh at the top of the lungs.

Peter stood there like a peace of shit laughing slightly because he knew he wasn't that important to laugh with them.He sat in the corner and noticed Wanda staring at him.-"Hi!"-Peter waved shyly.

"You aren't unimportant Ben!"-She said almost above a whisper.

"It's just...Never mind!I don't like mind reading...So please..."-Peter said awkwardly.

"Sorry I cannot resist the temptation!"-Wanda smiled and gave him a plate full of eggs and bacon.

Peter started to take some and than a flash of silver walked past him adding another bacon .

"Pietro I saw what you did there!You promised to eat it!"-Clint said taking one of his bacons and adding it to his plate.

"But..."-Pietro tried to refuse.

"No buts young man you need it to grow up!"-Clint added as he continued to type something in his phone.

Silence fell just to be broken by 20 phones going off at the same time.

Peter saw that everyone looked down at the phones so he did the same.It was a massage from Fury.Oh shit!

"Ben did something happen?You went pale all in a second?"-Nat said pressing her hand on his forehead to see if he had temperature.

"No I am fine.My aunt is calling me I have to take this!"-Peter said and stood up.

He walked to the hallway do he could open the message.

•••

The pirate!

New mission!

Due tomorrow.I want you at the Shield base at 9 am.

Wear your best suit!

Peter

Yes sir!

•••

That was awkward!What did he want from Spiderman!?And knowing he was in not so good terms with the avengers!

He knew they would be there.Their phones went all off at the same time.That meant Fury was collective them again.

He went back inside and saw that the table was quiet all looking at their phones and having little chitchat.

After breakfast Peter sat with Shuri in the living room .Shuri was busy with looking at some new Vines.

•••

Petal

Help!I don't wanna ho to school again!

Hello darkness my old friend!

Mr.Smart

Oh look who decided to show up!

The traitor!

Scary Mama

Don't talk like than in front of my baby!

You are the traitor!

Everyone

Agree!

Mr.Smart

Old rusty traitors!

Petal

Why so mean?

They are family too!

???

I wanted to join too!

Petal

Omg new friend!

Love it!

I hope you are a girl...There are so many man here!

???

I am a girl!

You can call me Pepperoni!I am one of Mr.Smarts first best friends!

Mr.Smart

She's weird!

Petal

Hello Pepperoni !

Welcome to sad plushie family.We all here own a plushie with who we get sad with.

Insert your plushie to enter the family!

Pepperoni

(Picture of a plushie)*

Does this work!It is a gift from an old friend!

Mr.Shield

Pepperoni has a plushie?

You always look so mature and like a big mam!

Mr.Sword

You look like a mama too Shield.

You can't just judge people by their looks!

Bird-Man

Oh that burnt!

Arrow

I smell roasting!🐨

Mr.Shield

Meanies!

Scarlet

World is mean !

You have to keep up!

Silver

Agreed!

Petal

Mr.Smart

As away kid!

Lightning

How does that sentence even make sense ?

Hoe can you ask by being away?

God of Pranks

Someone give my brother a brain!

Mr.Shrinky

That is too much to ask!

Petal

Do You guys live in the same place?

Scary Mama

Yeah we do.

Because we don't have money to stay on suppurate apartments.

Mr.Smart

I am the one financing them!

Doc.Angry

Some of us even work in the same place.

Silver

We don't work!We are only 17!

God of Pranks

As for me they hate me!

Mr.Smart

Shut up black-pimple!

Arrow

That burnt!

Petal

Don't you guys get annoyed by each other everyday?

Scary Mama

We are always fighting and having arguments...But in the end of the day we all just order take away junk and food and play on a movie or play prank-wars...

We fight but we find a way to turn it to a game...

Bird-Man

It's like living in a house with new people everyday.

Because they are always doing new things!

Doc.Angry

They keep us happy!

For exaple!

Smart is the financial dad,Scary mom and Shield are like mothers,Sword and bird are like two fighting siblings,The twins and Arrow always prank us so they are the annoying-kids in the family...Lightning and God of pranks are the gods of the family and try to keep up with us,Shrinky lives with his family but he is still that weird person in the corner...Pepperoni is the girl-boss-and I am...I am batman!

Petal

The perfect family!

I wish I had you guys...

Mr.Smart

You can!

Just give me the address and I will pick you up!

Petal

Not so fast Mr.Phedo!

I can't...

Silver

I cracked!

He called Smart a phedo.,.I am dying from laughter.

Scarlet

Brother...Not the right time for jokes!

Scary Mama

We love you too Pete!

You are my baby spider!Nobody can replace you!

Petal

I love u all!❤️❤️

Lets cut the emotional parts!

So why don't we talk about memes and vines now!

Everyone

Not again!

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725K 21.6K 75
14 year old Peter Parker's had nothing but bad luck, he's been homeless for 6 years. But things start to look up when he gets a wrong number text. Th...
1.3M 35.1K 51
!Cover Change! What will happen when Peter Parker accidentally texts Natasha Romanoff? Will she figure out he's the vigilante Spider-Man? If so how w...
92.5K 2.4K 55
Peter had a rough childhood loosing all his family, now Peter is in an orphanage that isn't so great... Ned and Mj are all Peter has and is giving up...
48.2K 1.8K 16
•COMPLETED• Just another wrong number fanfic, but hopefully unique! Peter Parker's life is ok, not the best, but ok. After ned mistells his number, p...