hi ㅡ kim taeyoung | ✓

By heeskiko

it all started with one hi. More

INTRO
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #01
SPECIAL CHAPTER #02
AUTHOR/NARRATOR
SPECIAL CHAPTER #01 [AHN SEONGMIN]
SPECIAL CHAPTER #02 [SONG HYEONGJUN]
SPECIAL CHAPTER #03 [HAN JISUNG]
BUNOS

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

734 39 2
By heeskiko

--»✯«--
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
--»✯«--

Author's pov

"Yujin-ah," she called as she saw Yujin inside the court, sitting down on one of those benches. "Yeobeo," she called again yet she didn't get any response from her, Yujin knew she was hurt but still- that wouldn't change the fact that she would never turn her friendship with Chuyeon, she just want to know the truth.

And that is; if Chuyeon actually like Wonyoung back since Chuyeon and Wonyoung haven't got the chance to talk to each other after she was taken home.

The semestral break finally end as all of them started getting busy to school once again.

"Yah," she called again, whiningly. A deep sighed left Yujin's lips before turning around to see her, her long time bestfriend and one of the person sbe cherished the most.

"Mwo?" she coldly answered.

She know how cold Chuyeon could be sometimes, but when she did something bad- she'll literally turn softie until that person forgive her.

"Are we seriously just gonna act like this?" she asked, sighing down as Yujin rolled her eyes to the side.

"Do you like her?" Yujin suddenly asked as it now Chuyeon's turn to look at her, confused. "Wonyoung?" she addledly asked.

"I like Taeyoung," the only thing that left Chuyeon's lips before Yujin look up to her.

"I like Wonyoung," Yujin responded.

The moment of silence between the two was immediately change with snickered as both girls started laughing.

"I'm sorry," Chuyeon pouted as Yujin quickly run towards her and gave her a tight hug.

"I'm sorry too," Yujin smiled.

"You two should seriously stop flirting infront of my single ass," they both broke they hug and turn their heads to the side only to see five person having their hands on their hips while looking at them.

"Hyeongjun you flirt with Minhee if you want," Chuyeon said.

"Oh hell no," he answered.

"as if I'll flirt with you," Minhee retorted.

"then why do you have your arms around me," Hyeongjun shouted before taking off Minhee's arms that was around his shoulder.

--»✯«--

--»✯«--

"You already talked to him?" Seongmin asked as both Chuyeon and him walks out of the school together.

The girl beside him could only shook her head while looking down on her shoes as they continued to walk on the white painted hallways.

"You know what?!" he suddenly said as that made Chuyeon confused before looking at Seongmin with a raised brows. "You guys are both stupid! Taeyoung is obviously into you yet he's still denying it and as for you-" he stopped for a while and pointed at Chuyeon. "You love him yet you don't want to confront him with you feel"

"Yah! I always told him that I love him!" Chuyeon shouted back as she sighed in disgrace with Seongmin.

"Yah! Who even told you that saying 'I like you' to someone you like is a proper confession you idiot!" he ended up flicking her head as she shoot him a glare of 'imseriouslygonnakillyou' but of course she can't do that.

"What do you want me to do? Gave him a ring!" she argued back as Seongmin rolled his eyes before taking out something from his pocket, it was that piece of paper from the 'truth or dare' game back in the cabin before those stupid incidents happened.

"Here," he said as Chuyeon took the paper, she didn't tried opening it yet so she didn't knew who's name she actually picked.

As for Wonyoung, she already knew about what she did and it was actually okay for her- the thing now is she want to make everything clear for her so she won't have to keep her hopes up.

Wonyoung was still her friend and she wouldn't lie that she actually felt happy when she was with her, she treasured her like she treasured her friends, and so she wants to fix things with her.

She wants to keep her friendship with her. She wasn't even expecting this thing could happen in the first place, Wonyoung was looking too girly and stuff yet she ends up falling for a person who's the same gender as she is.

After opening the paper- she was surprised to see Taeyoung's name on it.

"I don't if that was actually useful but you gays seems to be fated," Seongmin chuckled before ruffling her hair but ended up getting yanked off as the shorted girl gave him a death glare.

"aish! I'm hungry," Chuyeon complained while ruffling her own hair. "Let's go outside I want to eat" Seongmin could only rolled his eyes with a shrug before following her unwillingly, ofc he doesn't have the choice since she was already dragging him while gripping his wrist.

--»✯«--

--»✯«--

( A/N: Annyeongz shippers where u at?!?!?! I wish could do more Annyeongz content on the next chapters huhu I badly want to make those ㅠㅠ )

Wonyoung sighed a little before tucking her hands inside her coat, it wasn't a great day, her not being to make a proper apology for Chuyeon even if she actually visited her in her room when they were in the Hospital, but she wasn't been able to talk to her since she was still unconscious that time.

Her conscience was already killing her, she want to see her so bad, she won't deny the fact that her feelings for Chuyeon didn't even fade a bit.

Although she didn't like her back she was still head over heels for her.

Looking up to the sky as she eyed on the snow that was softly falling from the sky, beautifully covering the surroundings in white, she started walking not even minding what the busy street had.

She stepped on the concrete floor with a mind still full of stress when she felt someone gripped her wrist from behind, pulling her before that one car almost hit her, she could've got an accident more worst than before if it wasn't for that someone who pulled her.

She turn around to see a worried Yujin infront of her, "Gwaenchana?" Yujin asked as she nodded her head. "You look tired," ofc! Girl has work. "you wanna grab some drink?" Yujin asked while smiling eye to eye. "My treat" she added while tilting her head in which Wonyoung actually find cute.

"Yeah sure," Wonyoung only nodded in response before following Yujin from the nearest café.

Both of them settled in a more-quite-not-that-crowded corner of the café.

"You and Chuyeon still hadn't talk right?" Yujin started bringing up as Wonyoung shoot her a sad look.

"She doesn't like me back," she shrugged while fiddling on her cup. "I'm afraid I can't compete with Taeyoung," she added.

"Would you..." Yujin paused a bit before looking up with Yujin, she swore Wonyoung's eyes were too pretty to handle. "mind giving me a chance then?" having her confidence at ease she finally confessed.

Wonyoung had a confuse serious look on her face before blinking her eyes, "W-what?" she started stuttering, she wasn't expecting anything from Yujin.

"What do you mean?" she utterly chuckled while still having that confused face.

"I like you," Yujin kinda praised herself after having all those guts to confess, she know she has to move.

"Yujin-"

"I know you don't like me cause you like Chuyeon but can we atleast give this one a try?" she asked, drifting her hands across the table before reaching her hands on top of Wonyoung's.

"I promise I'll treat you better more than anyone," she said.

Wonyoung was confused, yet of course like what she said- she can't compete with Taeyoung since he's the one Chuyeon likes and she feel so stupid upon falling in love with her.

"Yujin-ah," she started speaking while looking up to the girl infront of her. "that night where we played trut or dare," she paused a bit, hesitant to say something since she know what she did was audibly wrong. "I actually didn't pick Chuyeon's name," Yujin just smile.

"I know," Yujin said. "Taeyoung was the one who picked her name, I guess that's fate" she smiled. "You picked me right?" Wonyoung eyes immediately got bigger after hearing Yujin.

"How did you know?"

"They told me," Yujin chuckled as Wonyoung smiled along, she doesn't what she felt but this new company with Yujin actually gave her warmth as heart make a thing again.

"So what do you say?" Yujin asked. Wonyoung raised a brow.

"can we date?" a pursed yet pure smile could only be seen on Wonyoung's face before she didn't evwn think twice and nodded her head making Yujin burst in an 'I win' kind of face while squeezing her secret squeals inside or else she'll look like a crazy woman infront of everyone inside the whole café.

Literally, she just want to burst in happiness right now.

They both just holded their laughters and squeals before started drinking their ordered drinks while stealing glances at each other which was actually so cute.

👤|AhnYujinhae

One word: UwUn 😭💅🏻

❤️5,678 💬4,654

Comments...

HanCHUN
» what kind of cheating is this? 😤
AhnYujinhae
» Man! I LOVE YOU YOO BUT WE AREN'T DATING 😙
HanCHUN
» wait- you mean? 👁️👄👁️
AhnYujinhae
» yeah- 👁️👄👁️
Maltese_K.Mini
» did Yujin just check the comment box? 👁️👄👁️
Selmie_Park
» of course it's Chuyeon 🙄
SONGJUNNIE
» that right there mah friend is what we call GAY-SHIT! 👁️👅👁️

[A/N] sorry, but they're like- my main ship in I*zone 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 130 7
Boy Next Door oneshots/imagines! Requests are always open! I suggest you don't read if you're under 13.
920 76 6
"from the moment i met you, all those weeks ago, not a day has gone by when i haven't thought of you. and now that I'm with you again... im in agony...
79.9K 3.1K 29
serendipity (n): finding something good without looking for it
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...