hi ㅡ kim taeyoung | ✓

By heeskiko

it all started with one hi. More

INTRO
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #01
SPECIAL CHAPTER #02
AUTHOR/NARRATOR
SPECIAL CHAPTER #01 [AHN SEONGMIN]
SPECIAL CHAPTER #02 [SONG HYEONGJUN]
SPECIAL CHAPTER #03 [HAN JISUNG]
BUNOS

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

730 42 12
By heeskiko

--»✯«--
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
--»✯«--

Taeyoung's pov

After we took Chuyeon and Wonyoung towards the nearest Hospital, Jisung Hyung finally came, panicked as he ran to us.

"Where is she?" he immediately asked as Allen Hyung pointed at the door of the emergency room.

"Hyung," I called, tears striped down my cheeks, I thought he would ended up scolding me yet he just gave me a warm smile. "I'm sorry," I sobbed.

"Taeyoung it wasn't your fault," Jisung Hyung said. "if I was on Chuyeon's shoes I would totally do the same" he said, patting my shoulder as I nodded my head.

"Where's Wonyoung?" he also asked.

"She's also inside," Serim hyung responded with a sighed.

Finally the doctor came out.

"how are they?" Jisung Hyung immediately asked as the doctor took off his glasses.

"The other one, Jang Wonyoung had her injury already treated but she can't walk normally for now," he said. "as for Han Chuyeon, she's still unconscious... Her breathings got locked after sweating too much and also getting soaked by the rain, it triggered her asthma yet she's fine now" he said as all of us sighed in relief.

"Chuyeon was taken on a separate room," he added. "you can asked the front desk for their room numbers they're not too far away from each other" he ended before smiling at us as we bowed back.

--»✯«--

--»✯«--

I tried talking to Wonyoung since the other said they'll be staying at the cabin for tonight and visit tomorrow morning.

Yujin was left to look after Wonyoung as Jisung check on his little sister for a while before leaving because of business.

Seongmin was also looking after Chuyeon for the night but I decided to stay, I feel guilty.

I was currently inside Wonyoung's room, Yujin was out to buy drinks and snack since she said she can't leave without them. This girl really!

Wonyoung was there, sitting on her bed, still crying and I think it's because of Chuyeon.

"You lied?" I asked with a calm tone.

"I'm sorry," she sobbed. "I just want to tell her so bad, maybe I was to desperate I wasn't even thinking od what's gonna be her reaction" she added.

I sighed, "okay, I'll just have some fresh air" I said before exiting the room, but I wasn't planning for getting fresh air, I was already making my way towards Chuyeon's room.

I open her door only to see Seongmin, sitting beside her bed while holding her hands on his forehead, closing his eyes and probably drifting off to sleep.

"Seongmin?" he immediately turn around to see me.

"You didn't come with the Hyungs?" he asked, I shook my head in response before drifting my eyes on Chuyeon's still unconscious figure.

She has been sleeping for hours.

"Taeyoung?" Seongmin suddenly spoked as he peered glances at me while placing back Chuyeon's hands on the bed. "Can I talk to you?" I nodded my head before sitting down on the other chair that was also beside her bed, as Seongmin was on the left.

"Do you like Chuyeon?" again, I became silent.

What should I say? I can't even think of anything.

"I like her Taeyoung," I couldn't help but get my eyes widened after Seongmin's confession.

"if you like her or not, tell her" he said and I look at him.

"You like her?" I asked.

"yeah," he nodded. "I like her since kinder garten, I thought it was a simple crush but turns out it wasn't..."

"she's the kind of person who never left my side, even if she was often cold to everyone she would do anything to comfort a person" he added. "she's like the girl everyone has to have yet she's only one" he sighed.

"I'm not confessing to her Taeyoung," he suddenly look at me, I can sense sadness in his eyes but he seems too strong to even let it out. "But you will,"

"I know you like her," he continued as I turn my head to see Chuyeon, still sleeping. "it's too obvious Taeyoung"

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked, it feel so unreal, my best friend falling in love with someone I can't even straighten my feelings with.

She still confused me.

"Cause I want her to be happy," he smiled.

"But what about you?"

"I'll be happy for her," he said, smiling onto Chuyeon's figure. "That's why I didn't introduce you to her since I know she has a crush on you ever since you started doing tiktok, I was jealous that time... But now I realise that I shouldn't, maybe Chuyeon's not for me" he sighed.

--»✯«--

--»✯«--

Author's pov

"Are you okay now?" Seongmin asked Chuyeon as he helped her sat up on the bed, hee oxygen was finally taken off just a sign that she'll be okay sooner.

It was only Seongmin since Taeyoung wasn't around, he came back to the cabin with the Hyungs after not having enough sleep while being with Seongmin, taking care of Chuyeon.

Wonyoung has already been discharged yet she was took home immediately due to her parents consent.

"Seongmin-ah" she suddenly called which abruptly made Seongmin look at her while raising his brow. "I heared everything," she look down as Seongmin did same aswell.

There was a moment of silence until Chuyeon decided to speak. "I'm sorry," she said, Seongmin only smiled, he doesn't care if it was painful deep inside- all he knew is that he felt happy for at least knowing the truth slipping out of Chuyeon's lips.

It was already enough for him and moved on from what he feel same thing of what happened from Hyeongjun over the past 3 years.

"I'm happy for you," Seongmin said as Chuyeon felt a tear slipped out of her eyes, tracing her cheeks as she felt her heart getting heavier. Of course she love Seongmin and that's the problem- she love Seongmin as her best friend.

"I'll always will," he added as he was pulled by Chuyeon inside her embrace.

"You Mischief little brat!" she cursed while crying on his shoulders as Seongmin laughed,

"so," Seongmin started, not breaking the hug. "can we call each other using cursed again?" Chuyeon only smacked his head as he fake cried.

Their day was filled with laughter and Taeyoung could only smile while pecking on the door, basically he heared everything- exactly why he didn't leave.

The only thing now is how he could get confirmation from what he really felt towards Chuyeon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 130 7
Boy Next Door oneshots/imagines! Requests are always open! I suggest you don't read if you're under 13.
1.1M 44K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
918 76 6
"from the moment i met you, all those weeks ago, not a day has gone by when i haven't thought of you. and now that I'm with you again... im in agony...
7.6K 418 15
"when two lost souls found comfort with each other." ______ - hwangminhyun, wannaone. - lowercase intended © stfuhyuck, 2018