Double Vexation ( A Harper's...

nikkihershell

Duel Harper has been exiled from his family due to bad behavior, behavior that could find him as well as his... Еще

I Should've Come With A Warning Label
Stranger Danger
I Need A Name
Taste Of Rebellion
Right Is Right
Rude Awakening
Don't Form Habits
To Crazy To Care
What Is This
Her Wicked Game
Work In Progress
Sheading My Skin
Allow Me To Introduce Myself
Ashes To Ashes
Family Soiree
Prom Or Prosecute
Family Gatherings
Nothing Is Easy
Life Is Funny
It's Over
Through The Bars
They Made Me Into A Weapon
Lesson Or Blessing
Judgement Day
The Red Phone Call
Better Off Dead
Full Throttle
Operation Spin Cycle
Hollowed Out
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Air And Opportunity
Silver Tongue
USS Baby Doll
Spreading My Wing's
Realizations
In The Shadows
BURNED
No Reason Not To
Outcast
Slicker Than Oil
And So It Begins
Holy Matrimony
Climbing The Ladder
You Know I Love You So
Old Fashioned Mail
Baby Boy
Veins Full Of Gasoline
Wheels Of Change
Under The Same Sky
Healing Or Hurting
Realization Vs Expectations
Making Moves
Clean Hands
It Wasn't Suppose To Go Like This
Special Delivery
Missed Call Log
Delete
Clarity
What They Don't Know
Boiling Point
Distracted Confusion
Circle Of Predicaments
Locked Up Confessions
No One Was Ready For Me
Hidden Trackers
Some Hurts Never Heal
Lost Or Found
No Means Yes, Right?
BLOWED
Never Going To Get It
Let Me Take You Out
Winds Of Change
In the Wolf's Den
Where It Began

Answer For An Answer

2K 163 147
nikkihershell

"What in the?..." I mumbled as my eye's peeked open.

I was in an unfamiliar bed in a unfamiliar room stashed inbetween two sleeping female's. One has their arm draped over my chest and the other had their leg tossed over my midsection and we were all naked. Glancing at my watch I saw that it was nearly 10 the following morning. That means I didn't even make it home last night. Fuck, Zoe. Shit, work. Just what in the hell happened last night? Yes, I was drinking and yes I snorted a few line's off of some chic's ass but I can't recall getting this tore up.

Ever so gently I wormed myself out from between the girl's. The room was trashed with liquor bottles and white residue flaked the table's. Obviously I did more than I thought and that's why I can't remember a thing. I begin to search for my clothes which was a feat. My pants were tangled up a one of the women's dress and my shirt was tied around the bed post along with a pair of fuzzy pink cuffs. Obviously I had a good time. One shoe was on top of a dresser and the other was stuffed under a chair. After dressing I peeked out the window to see where I was at. "Holy mother of God". I growled at the scene before me.

Nothing but water surrounded me, no land in sight. I was on a boat but whose boat I hadn't a clue. "Wake the fuck up". I yelled to the sleeping women.

The red headed one smacked her lips dryly and groaned while the one with tight braids didn't budge. "Where the fuck am I" . I roared.

"Dude, chill the fuck out. I think I'm still hammered and I can't take the screaming". The red head whined.

Losing my patience I gripped her arm's and have her a good shake. "Tell me now". I growled.

" Owww.... Okay, okay. Damn dude. I don't know where we are". She said rubbing the red spots on her arm's my hands left behind.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I bellowed.

" Cause I don't. You said you had a boat and asked us to join you on a ride. You brought us here". She said with a bit of annoyance.

What? I don't have a fucking boat I thought. Damn, what did I do last night? The other girl was still sound asleep considering all of the yelling I was doing. "Damn, is she dead?" I asked nodding to her.

The red head grinned. "Well you was into some kinky stuff last night". She said as she lifted the sleeping girl's arm and let it fall back down. "Nope. She's breathing".

" Well wake her up and get dressed. I got to figure out what the hell is going on". I ordered.

"Well we are on your boat". The girl snorted.

" I don't own a fucking boat princess". I snorted back.

Fear crossed her face. "What do you mean? Did we steal this boat? Oh my God I can't go to jail". She begin to cry.

" Cut that shit off. No one's going to jail. Do as I said while I figure this out". I barked and walked to the door.

Before I opened the door I slipped my gun from my waistband. That's a good sign. Had I been abducted I'm sure I wouldn't have my gun. Easing the door open I stepped out into the corraider and made my way to the deck. As I came to the main sitting room my nerves eased a bit. I was on my grandparents boat. That was kinda of a good thing. At least I hadn't stolen it but I'm sure they will be pissed. Then another thought hit me... Who was behind the wheel?

Making my way to the wheel house I saw Nicks sitting there. I entered as he grinned. Nicks was the captain in the boat. "What happened last night?" I questioned .

"You showed up at the docks insisting I take you out". He continued to grin.

" Why was you at the boat? " I asked.

"Because I live here when your grandparents aren't using it". He replied.

I nodded then asked. "How far out are we?"

" I can get you back to land in about two hour's ". He said.

I nodded and thanked him. Walking out I checked my phone. Zoe and my Pape had been calling. I decided to call my Pape and just wait to talk to Zoe. "Where you at? You okay?" My Pape sounded a little worried .

"I'm good. Just had a night. I'll be home in a few hour's" . I said hoping he would  leave it at that.

"But are you safe? You've got some explaining to do. Zoe came to us worried when you hadn't returned home by this morning. I've got people looking for you so yes, I want answers". Pape demanded.

Blowing out my breath I decided to be honest with him. "I got drunk last night and ended up on G-pops boat out at sea."

There was a moment of silence, I guess you could say the calm before the storm. "Was there women involved?"

" Two". I said with a mix of pride and shame.

"I'm not going to lecture you about that. I'm sure you understand the severity of this mistake and I'll put my trust in that you'll not make a habit of such behavior. You're married... Act like it". My Pape said rather calmly and I couldn't believe he wasn't ripping into me.

" now I suggest you have the boat clean before your G-pop finds out that you played Christopher Columbus. You Know how he can be about his belongings much less inviting strangers on board so I'll let him handle you". He said laughing.

Once off of the phone I raced back to the room where both women were now awake and dressed sloppily. "We will be docked in a few hour's. Let's get this room clean then I'll find us some food... And no the boat isn't stolen, it belongs to my grandparents" . I informed them.

The first thing I did was wipe the snowy powered evidence from the table as the girl's picked up trash. One would think that a heavy metal band had a party here. "What are your name's" . I asked not because I cared but just trying to make friendly chatter.

The girl's giggled. "So now you want to know" . The one with braids teased.

I have a confused look as the red headed one spoke up. "You didn't want to know our name's last night. You just called us Chelley".

" I did what? No, wait. Don't answer that". I said deciding conversation wasn't that important after all.

A few hour's later I stepped off of the boat with the girls tagging along behind me. I phoned them a cab and we went our separate ways just as my g-pop pulled up in his beloved Porsche. "Get g-po...." But he held his hand up silencing me.

He walked briskly by me and into his boat to inspect it. Moment's later he returned and pointed to his car indicating for me to get in. After a few miles he finally spoke and I could tell by his tone now wouldn't be a good time to argue with him. "I'm going to let you taking my boat slide this time. However I don't know what the real situation is between you and Zoe but I suggest you fix it. If you truly loved her as you claimed shit like last night would not have happened. Yes, our guard is up concerning Zoe, how can it not be after her cop connection and what happened but she is also Conners child and he will not take you disrespecting his daughter lightly. Get it together before you cause a rift in the family. A rift we don't need at the moment" .

"Yes sir". I said and there was no more talk on the way home.

However I knew that I had to face Zoe now after promising I'd never cheat again. As I entered our apartment she was standing in the kitchen. I stepped in with a shameful look. Zoe stared at me for a long time before huffing up  to me and laying her hand across my cheek. Yes, I took it, hell I deserved it. "You lying sack of shit Duel. You promised me. I was worried that something bad had happened to you but the entire time you was out with another woman. Why?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know Zoe. I wished I had an answer but I don't. It didn't mean anything ".

" it meant something to me Duel. I'll admit that I married you for security. I assumed the family would try to kill me over what happened. I thought If I married you I'd be safe from them. I was also scared and had to means to survive then you showed up with plans to rebuild. I felt safe and secure once again but I fell in love with you as I watched you grow into a King and put this place back together alone. Tell me Duel, why did you want to marry me? " Zoe insisted to know.

I didn't know what to really say so I just talked to get my head off of the chopping block. "You know I've always chased you Zoe.. For year's now. All I wanted was you. But yes, when I thought my family abandoned me I felt like you was all I had left. You was familiar and made me feel close to my family. I needed you."

" And now Duel? Do you need me now? "

"Of course I do". I tried to make her see.

Zoe gave a sad smile and shook her head. "You know I keep remembering the time I came down to visit you in Alabama. You was with her then. You wasn't trying to throw yourself at me like you normally do. But I remember throwing myself at you and you backed away... Told me no. You wouldn't cheat on her but you seem to have no trouble cheating on me".

Zoe throwing Chelly's name into the mix irked me and I yelled. "Why does everyone bring that bitch up to me? I'm sick of it. She fucking handed me over to the cop's. I don't even know where she is nor do I care. It's me and you Zoe... Me and you".

Zoe walked by me and grabbed her bag. As she walked out the door she looked over her shoulder. "I'll see you when I see you".

could Duel's treatment of Zoe cause a rift with Conner?

Do you still think that Zoe is hiding something or was she honest about why she married him? Does she truly love him?

Do you think Duel is treating Zoe badly?

Wonder where Zoe is going now?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1M 15.2K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
Wlw smut (one shots) Kiwi

Любовные романы

280K 830 9
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
Painfully Ours Dreamy627

Любовные романы

139K 6.1K 26
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
دهاليز قاتمة لـ ميامي

Любовные романы

554K 59K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...