blue

By amorozovaa

she could never be a saint, but she thought she could be a martyr if they killed her quick ... More

๐๐‹๐”๐„
one | earth
two | the blake's
three | take a bite
four | missing gun
five | charlotte
six | slay your demons
seven | guilty
eight | banishment
nine | stranger danger
ten | regrets
eleven | stabbed
twelve | poison
thirteen | bunkers and guns
fourteen | shumway
fifteen | sweet kisses
seventeen | infected
eighteen | i am become death
nineteen | worries
twenty | coward
twenty - one | presumed dead
twenty - two | murphy's revenge
twenty - three | decisions
twenty - four | be a leader
twenty - five | fight to the death
epigraph | the end
season two special | the reunion

sixteen | virus

9.7K 252 162
By amorozovaa

Astrid grumbles slightly as she kicks a rock from under her foot. After last night with Bellamy, the two were woken up suddenly by shouts. They got dressed quickly and found out what happened last night. About how Clarke's mom had died. So thats how they were here, at the crash sight.

"Clarke shouldn't be out here." Astrid hears Finn say.

In a moment of anger, she turns to him and glares. "Her mom died, Finn. Get over those feelings of yours and do what Raven says." she says as Raven shoots her a grateful look all the while Finn sends her a heated glare.

"Blue's right. Find me a black box, hard drives, anything that will explain why this ship crashed." Raven instructed loudly as the kids who heard gave her a slight nod.

Astrid sighs and walks towards Bellamy while he calls out. "Stay sharp. Grounder retaliation for what happened on the bridge is coming, just a matter of when." he says then turns to Astrid and puts and arm around her shoulder.

"Can you blame them?" Finn shoots back, angry.

"No, I blame you" Bellamy deadpans.

"Well maybe if you didn't bring guns—"

"If he didn't bring guns we'd be toast. For once in your fucking life be grateful for something and stop complaining." Astrid snaps as Bellamy's arm around her tightens.

"Clarke, stop!" Raven shouts as Clarke was about to put her hand in some kind of liquid.

"Rocket fuel?" Clarke asks with a raised eyebrow?

"Hydrazine... Highly unstable in its non solid form. If this stuff meets fire, we're all pink mist" Raven explain then bends down to take a rock. She looks towards Astrid with a look that reads 'do you want cause and explosion?' And yes, Raven had done that look many times.

Astrid smirks lightly and gets out of Bellamy's hold then grabs the rock from Raven's hand. "Fire in the hole, losers!" she yells loudly then throws the rock in the hydrazine, causing an explosion.

"We need to clear the area." Raven looks towards Bellamy who nods.

"Okay, then. We move in formation, no straggling, weapons hot. We got to get back before dark."

Astrid tries to keep up with Bellamy as he storms in the drop ship. "Where is he?" he bellows. His eyes find Murphy's tortured state as he shouts once again. "Everyone but Connor and Derek, out!"

"He claims he was with the grounders." Derek explains as he watches Astrid crouch down next to a twitching Murphy.

"We caught him trying to sneak back to camp."

"I wasn't sneaking. I was running from the grounders." Murphy croaks out.

"Anyone see grounders?" Bellamy asks and looks towards Connor who shakes his head no. "Well in that case-" he starts and points his gun at Murphy.

Astrid quickly stands up and puts herself in front of the gun. "Bellamy, no. We aren't killing him. He was tortured Bellamy." she says, her expression cold as Bellamy sends her an exasperated look.

"We were clear what would happen if he came back." he shoots back.

"No. If he was with the Grounders, then he knows things that can help us." Finn reasons.

"Help us? We hanged him. We banished him, and now we're gonna kill him. Get the hell out of my way."

"No, Finn is right." Clarke looks at
Finn

"Like hell he is. Clarke,-" he starts then looks at Astrid, "-Astrid, think about Charlotte."

Astrid's gaze hardens. "Charlotte is dead. Murphy isn't. And he won't be. And just so you know, he isn't lying. He was tortured. Just look at his...poor nails." Astrid cringes as she crouches next to Murphy and inspects his hands.

"You and the grounders should compare notes." Finn sends Bellamy a look.

"Oh my god Finn, can you shut the fuck up about your stupid grounder fetish?" Astrid snaps at Finn, once again. She gets a glare from Finn as Bellamy tries to hide his smile.

Bellamy's expression turns serious. "The grounders know we're at war. What did you tell them about us?" he asks Murphy.

"Everything." Murphy's voice is only above a whisper but everyone hears it.

"Once he's better, we find out what he knows, and then he's out of here, okay?" Clarke looks at Bellamy.

"What if he refuses to leave? What do we do with him then?"

"Then we kill him." Clarke decides, trying to ignore Astrid's glare.

"Geez, you look dead." Astrid mutters as she cleans Murphy's wounds. Murphy flinches but makes no move to stop her. The two sit in silence, the only thing heard being Murphy's grunts.

"I'm sorry." Murphy suddenly says. Astrid stops what she's doing and looks at him.

"What?"

"Look, I'm not good at this kind of stuff but I'm sorry for ditching you when we were fifteen, for ratting you out and-" he pauses, unsure. "-and for not being your friend."

Astrid's expression softens. "I forgive you Murphy. But I can't forget. I-" she's interrupted by the sound of someone storming inside the drop ship.

Clarke was crying blood as she approached Murphy. "Get away from him, Astrid!" she instructs loudly as Astrid stands up and takes a couple of steps away from them. "Murphy, hey, look at me. I need you to tell me exactly how you escaped from the Grounders. What happened?"

"I don't know. I woke up, and they forgot to lock my cage. There was no one there, so I took off." Murphy says, sending Astrid a nervous look. A look only she knew.

Bellamy enters the tent and his eyes widen slightly when he sees Clarke. He rushes and grabs Astrid's hand, bringing her to him. "Did he do something to you?"

"Bellamy! Don't touch Astrid!" Clarke shouts and Astrid ultimately lets go of Bellamy, not before sending him a questioning look, too which he shrugs. "Stay away from us"

"What the hell is this?" Bellamy gestures to the blood on Clarke's face.

"Biological warfare. You were waiting for the Grounders to retaliate for the bridge? This is it. Murphy is the weapon"

"Is this your revenge, helping the Grounders kill us?" Bellamys yells, looking at Murphy who cowers under his gaze.

"I didn't know about this, okay, I swear." he promises.

"Stop lying. When are they coming?" Bellamy questions.

"Murphy, think, all right? What can you tell us that's useful? Did you hear anything?" Clarke asks with raised eyebrows.

"They are vicious, cruel..." Murphy trails off.

"Do you want to see vicious?" Bellamy snaps as he goes to take a step forward but Clarke stops him.

"Hey, don't touch him-" Clarke points at Murphy then at Astrid, whose hand Bellamy was looking for. "-or her. Astrid touched Murphy."

Astrid sighs aggravated as Finn enters the tent. "Clarke?"

"Finn. You shouldn't be in here."

"I heard you were sick. Clarke, what is this?" Finn asks.

"I don't know-" she's interrupted by the sound of retching. Astrid rushes towards Derek, despite everyone's protest and crouches next to him as he stops twitching.

She puts a hand on his neck before a scared expression covers her face. She looks back at the group. "He's dead."

"What the hell do we do?" Bellamy breathes out as he runs a hand through his hair.

"Quarantine." Astrid is the first to say something. "Bring every person that touched Murphy and every person they had contact with. Connor, who was with you when your brought Murphy?" she asks as everyone looks towards Connor.

"Octavia."

"Okay. We're done. No visible signs of swelling or bleeding" Clarke says as she backs away from Octavia. "Just like Astrid."

Bellamy looks from Octavia to Astrid before settling his eyes on Clarke. "So you're saying they don't have it?"

"I'm saying they don't have symptoms, but that could change. We need to keep them here just in case." Clarke says

"No way. Look at this place. They'll get sick just being here" Bellamy gestures to the drop ship.

"Do you want to stop the spread, or not? Look. I'll keep them on the third level with the people who aren't symptomatic yet. Think of it as a way to stop Octavia from sneaking out again and for Astrid to stay put."

"Screw you, Clarke" Octavia and Astrid say at the same time.

"I'll let you know if their conditions change." Clarke says as the three girls watch Bellamy nod then send one last looks to Astrid before leaving.

Octavia and Astrid go to climb up the ladder before Clarke stops them. "Octavia, wait. I need you to sneak out again"

Astrid perks up and looks at Clarke who shakes her head. "You're not going, Astrid."

Astrid curses her silently and bangs her head on the nearest wall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 7.3K 32
โShe clouds his every thought, pushing out all logic and reason. He infiltrates her heart before she even knows he's there.โž [pre season 1] [exte...
256K 5K 33
[COMPLETEDโ€ขEDITED] โ Call me flower one more time and I will put an arrow in your head โž โ You got it, babygirl โž [the 100] [seasons 1-2] [d.lightsto...
141K 1.8K 24
the 100 - s1 *first book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* Maybe it was meant to be, maybe it wasn't but he knew from the moment he saw her in the Ark...
13.5K 380 36
๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ - โ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™šโž โ๐™ค๐™› ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™šโž โœซโœซโœซ bellamy blake x fem!oc the 10...