𝑀𝑦 π΅π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  𝐡𝑒𝑠𝑑...

By xxLia_rosexx

(COMPLETED< UNDER EDITING) this book has what my friend describes as "the lockdown cringe" witch is the only... More

prologue x
One (βœ”οΈŽβ„°π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰β„―π’Ή)
Two (βœ”οΈŽβ„°π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰β„―π’Ή)
Four (βœ”οΈŽβ„°π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰β„―π’Ή)
Five (βœ”οΈŽβ„°π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰β„―π’Ή)
chapter 6 x
authors note x
chapter 7 x
chapter 8 x
chapter 9 x
chapter 10 x
Chapter 11 x
Chapter 12 x
chapter 13 x
chapter 14 x
chapter 15 x
chapter 16 x
chapter 17 x
chapter 18 x
chapter 19 x
chapter 20 x
chapter 21 x
chapter 22 x
chapter 23 x
chapter 24 x
chapter 25 x
chapter 26 x
final authors note <3

Three (βœ”οΈŽβ„°π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰β„―π’Ή)

9.2K 90 43
By xxLia_rosexx

Song

Dont look back into the sun~ the libertines

'They will never forgive you but they won't let you go'

*

Some weeks into the new school year. Everything began to settle down and go back to normal, me and Ally sat at out regular lunch table in the corner of the canteen observing everyone and chatting away.

"but they are so boring i swear if you make me wach them Again! i will kill you" ally complained as I told her I wanted to watch twilight together for the 20th time this month. Not to mention she didn't like twilight, she despised it in fact.

"but i love them bella and edward are just goals. That is the type of thing i want in my life belward" my obsession with twilight was borderline a problem that I need to get help for.

"there cringy" i made a shocked expression at her comment.

i turned in my seat and faced away from her towards the wall "That made my soul hurt I'm not talking to you anymore" i said folding my arms.

"oh please you couldn't last an hour without me and that is a straight fact"

"do you want to bet hoe?" i sait turning back arround to look at her. I raised my eyebrows in question as she did the same.

"yes as a matter of a fact i am bitch! Starting tomorrow we cant talk or act like friends. If we have a reason to go to each other theres no going back and we will go back to normal. BUT the first person who gives up looses and has to give the other a tenner (£10 for the not british)" she said stating all of the rules for my clarity. She held out her hand for me to shake on it.

I took her hand as she smirked "easy money" she said before walking away and going to her next class.

...

It was the first morning of mine and Allys competition and I intended on winning.

God this day will be slow and painful, not to say the others weren't the same.

After getting ready for the day I am forced to walk to school as Ally was my lift...at last shes good for something.

I was 2 blocks away from my house when I became aware of the orange, sporty looking car pulling up next to me.

After stopping and realising who it was my heart began to beat faster subconsciously.

"get in I'll drive you, you might get there at 12 If you keep walking at that speed" Abes deep voice shouted over the music in the car, through the rolled down window.

I slid into his car, the leather seats instantly moulding to the shape of my body.

He waited for me to get my seatbelt on before pulling away, speeding down the narrow streets.

"where's your friend...Ally is it? she normally drives you right?" he asked making conversation so effortlessly as I tried to think of things to say for minutes.

"god don't even go there it's a long story" I explained covering my face with my hands, trying my hardest not to laugh.

"come on, tell me!" he said looking at me momentarily before snapping his eyes back to the road.

"I'm not allowed to talk to her until I cave in and admit I can't live without her" I explained while I studied his face awaiting a reaction from him. "not to mention that the first person to cave loses a tenner"

I cringed as I saw the corners of his mouth twist up into a smile.

"No laughing!" I said causing him to bite his bottom lip slightly to hold it back.

god that was hot.

I did not just think that!!

He couldn't help but let out a chuckle, wich turned into us both having a massive fit of laughter until our stomachs hurt.

"stop laughing and drive!" i complained to him between breath as I tried to catch it. He attempted to stop but he couldn't.

"hows about i help you win this bet bee. Hang out with me today I'm sure my friends won't miss me too much. Just me and you baby"

"I-i-i- " i didn't know what to say I failed to belive he would want to hang out with me again after last time and what everyone said about us.

...

Me and abe get to school and everyone looks at us again but i didn't care as much. I know he would keep me safe. All i could think was 1 winnining this thing and 2 how Abe was suposedly going to be helping me somehow all day and what that entailed.

I spotted ally in the hall, using all of my will power to talk to her or smirk and burst into laughter.

As we walked past her Abe put his arm around my shoulders and giggled to himself as he saw the look on her face. We both know this was going to kill her as she cant ask me every single detail of what is going on. But it does make me feel better that i wouldn't have anyhting to tell her because i dont really know myself.

We walked to lesson and i got a message so i looked to see who it was

Ally: I think this should be classed as cheating.

Bailey: this wasnt in the roule book anyway it was his idea to hang out not mine. now stop talking. I could say your cheating because you messeged me first but im not petty.

Ally: your not petty my ass

i rolled my eyes and looked up at abe sat next to me

"i have been here for 10 minuets and i allready want to go home" i said putting my head into my hands on the table infront of me and closing my eyes.

"so lets go" the bluntless in his voise schcked me.

I paused and looked at him allowing him to elaborate.

"you heard me lets ditch and go do some
thing fun"

"i-i i cant" i couldn't ditch, school was too important for me to get a good job.

"come on bee. you have perfect grades 3/4 of a day wont kill you. you need a break every now and again" he looked at me with puppy eyes causing me to inevitably crack.

"ok fine lets go"

...

"just tell me where we're going!" i complained from the passenger seat, next to Abe who was driving somewhere that he wouldn't tell me as it would "ruin the surprise"

"no" he said, wich was such a simple answer it pained me.

We pulled into a large but seemingly empty car park. "where are we?" I said looking confused at him, following suit as he got out of the car.

He just laughed and reached over to me, slipping his hand into mine.

what the fuck.

He had no reaction, almost as if he held my hand every day.

Hand in hand we walked into a large plain building, only after entering did i realise where we were "oh my god! its the neon bowling-ally that i saw all over instagram!"

"i told you it would have been boring if i told you" he said rubbing his thumb against my hand.

We walked up to the desk and Abe payed for 2 games before the woman behind the desk pointed us in the direction of lane 4.

...

Abe insisted on me going first. Why the fuck is bowling so awkward? I take my go and knock a fat total of a whopping 0 pins down.

"If you laugh I will kill you" I pointed my finger back at him as i did the strangely awkward walk back.

Abe then took his throw getting a strike making it look effortless.

"Please your just lucky" I rolled my eyes walking past him to go next.

Walking past each other to take out goes and taking the mick out of eachother continued for every game. Occasionally he would poke me in the ribs for some reason followed by me swearing at him.

"I'm feeling confident my dude you better go and quiver in a corner from how much power this throw will have" I said stretching my arms dramatically as I walked to take another go.

I took the time jokingly to line up where I was supposed to throw the ball.

"Wow way to go Bee you got this" He clapped his hands and cheered me on with the biggest smile on his face as he laughed.

He stood up and walked over to the side of me, watching closely as I threw the ball which took my balance as I let go of it. I stumbled back only to be caught by Abe's hands on my waist, effortlessly steadying me.

He didn't move his hands from my waist as we watched the bowling ball roll down the lane.

Almost as if it was in slow motion the ball racked through all 10 of the bowling pins. My joke strike turned out to be a real one making me and Abe cheer.

I turned to face him and he took me into his arms giving me a bone crushing hug which slightly lifted me off of the ground.

He let's me breath a little more and places me back onto the floor, still with his arms around my waist and mine around his neck.

My face heats up as he studies it, his eyes dart around me taking in every feature followed by the inevitable imperfections.

He looked at my lips and then back to my eyes a few times. Before I knew it, he was kissing me...and I was kissing him.

Most people think a first kiss will be weird, however it's not. You don't think about what your body is doing, or what their breath tastes like. All you think is how magical it feels and how they taste like...Well them.

...

It reached 8pm, almost 4 hours since I got home from being out with Abe, I couldn't take it anymore.

fuck it.

"IM SORRY YOU WHAT" she screamed down the phone at me which caused me to pull my phone away from my ear until she was done "WOOO GO BAILEY"

"honestly I leave you for one day and your already kissing boys. See what your like without me? you still owe me £10 by the way don't think you got out of that one"

"honestly I think I need you back to keep me in check" I said to her laughing.

"oh no" she said "you need me to teach you babes".

"Ally?"

"Bailey"

"what if he only kissed me because he felt bad for me, or he just got carried away and it didn't actually mean anything?" I asked feeling disheartened in disbeliefthat he could never like a girl like me.

"then I'll put his cock in a meat grinder"

wow.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hello how are you all?

how did you like the lil twist in there?

I hope your enjoying it!

~ love ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.9K 41
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if it were a movie? Or some sappy romance novel that you wish your life could be like but it's not? Someti...
102 3 7
""what you don't now won't kill ya right???""He says with a face thatk suggests to mind my business.~~ " I didn't ask to be here I was brought here t...
25.7K 1.2K 42
"Get out," he sighed. "N-" I got out. "Nah, you can go," he shook his head. "Babe," I called out, but he wasn't having it. "I fucking risked my life...
241K 5.6K 37
One day the "mafia prince" Luke will be the Spanish Mafia leader. But for now...it's high school for him! Since Stefa and Álvaro, his parents, adop...