-The Home for the Murders- (S...

By -Shy-Moon-

Toxin. She was friend with almost all of them. The crazy and the lost ones. The broken and the silent ones. S... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1: Introductions
Chapter 2: Seeing them again and Coffee with the Nurses
Chapter 3: Broken door
Chapter 4: Files for Home
Chapter 5: Break them out
Chapter 6: Home
Chapter 7: Temporary Stay
Chapter 9: Reunited
Chapter 10: Carrie's Cherry Pie
Chapter 11: Visiting the Clown
Chapter 12: The Dolls
Chapter 13: Demogorgons and Demodogs
Chapter 14: Hazardous Night
Chapter 15: Anxious News
Chapter 16: The rotten Camp
Chapter 17: Dreams of the past
Chapter 18: The Tapes of forgotten memories
Chapter 19: See for yourself
Chapter 20: Undeniable Proof

Chapter 8: Calm Killings

490 8 0
By -Shy-Moon-

[B-DAY BASH CH. 3]

Enjoy!

3rd PoV

Silent footsteps echoed through the house. The moon was nearing the horizon, ready to go and let the sun take over their sky for some hours to last.

The monster stalked through the mansion. Peeking in rooms and listening to the deafening silence present in the building.

The only sound was the
Drip !
and
Hiss !
of the acid that trickled down the monsters tail.

The galaxial eyes scanned the bushes and trees outside as it finishes their last nightly patrol for the time being.

Nothing was there. No intruders and no family. It was glad.

It was always glad not to fight for her safety. The monster closed the window and stalked through the halls to the room they'd spend their days in.

An axe was embedded in the wall. Her hoodie hung loosely on the shining blade, ready to get soaked in blood once again.

The multidimensional being crawled on the soft bed and with one last growl of warning, fainted.

The house was safe. She was safe. She could rest.

Toxin could wake up in the morning, without worries.

~Timeskip brought to you by acid~

Toxin PoV

I awoke from my slumber.

The usual time of day. I would always snap awake at 7am in the morning or 6:30 but it neared the same.

I stood up and changed clothes, went to the toilet and unlocked their doors, hoping no one noticed it.

I looked around the house doing my morning patrol.

No writing burned into the walls, floor or furniture and no corpses lying around. Meaning nothing happened at night.

I smiled and took a package of ice tea from the fridge. Grabbing a sandwich and sitting on the couch reading a book about a little girl growing up in a mystical world and falling in love with one of their strangest locals.

Good story, amazing plot and lovely characters.

After some time I heard a groan from the hallway. I turned my head from the book.

His piercing eyes met mine and my eyes began to shine. On top of his head sat a brown fedora and his bi-colored sweater was back where it belonged.

On his body.

„Good Morning Freddy." I muttered going back to the book. Nice to see that he's wearing his old clothes.

He grumbled something. I'm guessing it meant ‚good morning'.

At least he didn't fall out of his bed again. It sometimes happened to the dream demon and it costed him his prey several times.

Suddenly I felt an intense gaze burning into my back. So he's awake too, huh?

„Morning Michael." I said a bit louder so he could hear it from his place in the hallway.

„Holy fuck!" Freddy hissed. He might not have noticed him until now.

„There are sandwiches in the fridge, if you guys are hungry."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Michael wordlessly take a sandwich doublepack from the fridge and disappeared down the hallway again.

Freddy grabbed one too, but he settled down on the kitchen island.

His focus was completely on his meal. That is... until I came to the kitchen to dispose of the empty glass.

I set it by the sink and reached for something on top of the cupboard.

I stretched a bit to reach it, catching his attention. He eyed the bandages that covered everything from my hips down to my legs, shorter on the left one.

He crept his gloved hand towards the bandage without me noticing and cut one.

Why does he even eat with that thing on?

I snapped my head down, letting the journal topple to the floor.

I grabbed the bandage to keep it from falling. He caught a flicker of the burnt marks on my back next to the... scars.

I knotted the bandage back up and sent Freddy a glare while grabbing the journal from the floor. It was just a book with a few good hunting spots and I think we all know what I mean by ‚hunting spots'.

Deer.

The journal about human-hunting spots was somewhere else. I think Danny took it.

Ring !

Did I summon him or what?

Jason popped out of the hallway staring at the ringing phone. It was the house phone, so yes probably Danny.

Freddy set his perverted eyes on the phone too and I swear, I swear I felt Michaels burning gaze return.

I whispered Jason good morning and pointed to the fridge. He didn't eat much, but he still needed to eat.

I answered the phone, glanzing at the number. Tch.. . Fuck.

Hazard's talking."

„Hello Miss Toxin." the smooth voice replied.

„How can I help you Dr. Lecter." I asked the man on the other line.

Oh, I just saw the news yesterday and thought I could come by and pay you and your fa-"

„NO! No. No. No need Lecter! You can come by another time. You know how Danny is after a ‚famous' kill. He'll be at the ceiling the whole week." I cut him off. The others were listening and I didn't need them growing suspicious because Hannibal Lecter can't stop being such a smart ass.

You are correct. Then I just hope that he doesn't annoy Mic-"

„Yeah, yeah. I'll watch him. No worries. I'll speak to you another time. Bye!" I cut him off again, ending the call.

He was just way, way to smart for my own good at this moment. I turned around snatching the book and slithering out the door, ignoring their confused stares.

I sat down at the porch before whipping out my phone texting the doctor an apology and an explanation.

I opened he journal and marked a spot on the map. Closing it I heard what seemed to be a siren in the distance.

You... can't hear Silent Hills sirens from here... I tended up, as the realization hit me.

The door creaked open revealing Jason and Michael, Freddy probably behind them.

„Get the frick inside you guys are wanted!" I hissed standing up.

„Like we are gonna trust you after that call!" Freddy growled from behind them.

The sirens came closer. I pushed them back inside.

„I don't care if you don't trust me, I'm trying to keep your asses from getting caught again." I said slamming the door shut after me.

The sirens abruptly died down. I turned my head. It was silent for a few seconds before another sound arose.

A dogs barking and footsteps. Since I heard no chainsaws it must be... FUCK!

I pushed the boys away from sight, hissing at them to keep down and keep quiet. Quite an act.

A man hammered on the door yelling at me to open up.

I went to the wooden door and pushed it open.

The officer outside seemed surprised to see a thin female opening the door.

„Uh, hello miss. We are searching for a group of wanted serial killer that fled this way on foot." he seemed to change his behavior based on my looks.

There was another officer that just sat back in the car and a German Shepard sitting in front of their cruiser.

The officer pulled out photos of Jason, Freddy and Michael, but not photos of the brothers...

Were they caught ?!?

He noticed my concern and began to play the flirty-helping-hand-card.

„Oh no worries sweetie, we will get them in no time~" he purred. His partner just sat in the car doing nothing.

I swallowed the urge to rip him apart and played his game.

„It's just that... I saw the news and it said that there were 6 killers on the loose? What happened to the other 3?" I asked him fear lacing my voice, eyes shining in the fake fear.

He didn't seems to notice. His eyes moved quickly up and down my shaking form. Asshole. My thoughts spat at him. I felt Michaels gaze on me.

He leaned on the doorframe, his lust filled eyes caging mine. „We don't have pictures of the other 3 escapees. But how about you give me your number sweetie, that way I can ‚keep you safe' if you need it~" he even seemed to be proud of his flirting.

I wasn't. I was disgusted.

Oh? Well thank you for the kind information..." I began voice void of the fear from before.

„Now I can rip you apart in peace." I growled.

His eyes widened at the sudden change, but before he could do anything I formed claws and rammed them in his sides, crushing his ribs in the process.

The dog came running at us as the scream left the officers lungs.

He screamed for a moment before, my sharp fangs buried into his neck, the poison killed him in seconds.

His corpse fell to the floor and I raced down the porch, jumping on the last step avoiding the dog.

Mid air I summoned the acidous tail from last night and gripped the handle hidden within it. Pulling out a silver katana, the blade dipped of acid as it came in contact with the world outside of the violet tail.

I hissed out a laugh as the blade cut though the windshield and the screaming officer, ending his life in an instant. His upper half fell out of the open passenger door and met the ground with a wet

Splat !

I landed on the cars hood with my knees. I fished the katana out of the cars side and slipped from the hood.

Upon turning around I was met with Michael holding the dead dogs body, knife and hands bloody and Freddy and Jason staring at me with wide eyes and, in Freddy's case, open mouth.

I sticked the katana back into the tail, feeling it both dissolve.

„...So-" I began, wiping the pink-blue streaks from my eyes, smudging some blood on her cheek.

„you gonna trust me now?"

Thank you for reading this Chapter.
Check out ‚Shys book of books' for Informations, Updates and possible sequels.
See ya!
-SHY-MOON-
{Word Count: 1690}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 14.5K 81
⚠This was written when I was a teenager. Excuse any errors, cringe and any shortcomings. ⚠ ...
281K 6.5K 29
(Y/N) had a beautiful life-a happy family, friends, a home, and a strong passion for music. That all changes when her parents get divorced and her mu...
521K 24.8K 80
"How can I have a favourite, when I...I love you all...?" "Really, I do. I really, really do." "Do you hear me!? I...I LOVE YOU ALL!!" This time ther...
222K 9K 53
(Y/N) (L/N) was a regular 15 y/o high school student, not the most popular but neither hated, she just existed. One day she manages to befriend one o...