taekook ff Teacher

By Btsf580

where kim taehyung trasfers as a new maths teacher and jeon jungkook is one of his student.not only that... More

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
:(
23
24
25
🔞🔞wedding night-(m)
plz read
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Thank you
NEW STORY

39

6.1K 237 19
By Btsf580

Jk-tae!!!stop running!!!u need to take a bath!!come here!!!

Jungkook is chasing their 2 years old son  around the house.but being a little brat he doesnt listen to his eomma and running around.

Taeyang-noooooo downt wanna bath!!

Jk-taeyang come back here hun!!dont tire eomma.

When jungkook was about to catch the little evil he was picked up by someone but jungkook didnt care about the and struggle to get out from the person's hands to catch the boy.

???-why are u running around hun?

Jungkook stopped struggling and looked at the person.

Jk-hubby!!!u are back!

He greets his husband.taehyung smiled and pecked jungkook's lips.

Tae-now tell me why are u running baby?

Jungkook pouted.

Jk-that evil tiger doesn't let me bath him!he is running around!tae let me go!

Taehyung chuckled.

Tae-tae go and hide i got your eomma!

Their son giggled and ran away.jungkook glared at taehyung and struggled to go out.

Jk-yah why did u do it?!!he has to bath!!

Tae-aww my wifey.dont get angry.first give a lovely kiss.

Jungkook roll his eyes and jumped out from taehyung's hands.

Jk-u a kiss hubby?well u won't get it.i have to bath taeyang.

With that he went to find taeyang.taehyung sighed.he is still working as a teacher and he is gonna be a ceo in a big company.he is working hard for that.if we say by jungkook's words taehyung is over working.taehyung took a shower to relax his mind.he came out dressed and then he hear their room door opened.jungkook came in and taehyung quickly went to him hugging his waist.

Tae-baby..did u shower our little boy?

Jk-yes hubby.he has become a naughty boy.u are spoiling him.

Taehyung chuckled and pecked jungkook's lips.

Tae-really baby?what happened to my kind and sweet kookie?

Jungkook slapped taehyung's chest.

Jk-that kookie is still here.

Tae-o..k then show me your beautiful smile.

Jungkook giggled and taehyung chuckled at him.

Tae-my beautiful bunny.i love you so so much.

Jungkook smiled and pecked his husband's lips.

Jk-i love u too my handsome hubby.

Taehyung picked up jungkook and lay him on the bed staring at him lovingly.

Jk-hubby we still have to take dinner.

Tae-well im gonna have dinner right now.

Jungkook blushed.

Jk-ah tae!lets go to eat dinner.

Then someone talked from behind which they recognised quickly.

Taeyang-eomma?im hungwy.

Jungkook quickly pushed taehyung away and got up from the bed.

Tae-oh god babe.why did u pushed me like that?

Jk-lets go and take dinner ok sweetie?oh i will arrange the dishes.come with appa ok baby?

Little baby nodded and went to his dad.jungkook smiled and went to the kitchen to arrange the dinner.after few minutes taehyung came to the dinning room with taeyang and sat down.

Taeyang-eommaaa!!!!

He yelled with a whiney voice.Jungkook looked at taeyang with a questioning look.

Jk-yes baby?

Taeyang made grabby hands towards jungkook and jungkook picked him while giggling.

Jk-whats wrong honey?

Taeyang hugged jungkook tightly.

Taeyang-little tiger is sowwy for making eomma tired.im sowwy eomma.are u mad at mwe?

Jungkook giggled and pecked little one's forehead.

Jk-eomma is not mad at u my baby.no need to be sorry hun.

Taeyang smiled widely showing his beautiful box smile.taehyung looked at them in awe.

Tae-woah u two are always making up quickly!and forgetting about your appa.im here too!

Other two giggled seeing childlish taehyung.

Taeyang-we love appa so much!!!!

Tae-haha i know that!ah im feeling sleepy now.

Jungkook frowned.

Jk-hyungie?u tired?oh got lets eat quickly and sleep.u have school tomorrow too right?

Tae-yes baby.its my last days.so i shouldn't take day off.

Jungkook nodded and the three took the dinner .

——-

Jk-hubby u took everything right???

Tae-yes baby.dont worry.hmm?

Jungkook smiled and taehyung pecked his lips.

Jk-drive safe hyungie.

Tae-ok baby.i will.

He left the house going to school.When was about to close the door someone stopped him.he looked at the person and was about to talk but he frozed.

???-oh my jungkookie.finally found where u are living!

Jungkook looked at the person in fear.

Jk-w-what are u doing here jakson?

Jakson chuckled.

Jakson-thats not a problem.u have become so beautiful.how is it possible?.

Jk-ah thank u for the complement but can u leave now?cause i have many work to do.

Jakson-are u alone now?

Jk-no-

???-eomma??!!

They hear a small voice and saw taeyang running towards them.jungkook quickly picked him up while jakson looked at them with a confused face.

Jakson-who is this??

Jk-thats non of ur business jakson.as i told u i have work.

Taeyang-eommaaaa who is this???

Jk-no one baby.

Jakson-yah im not no one.im jakson and jungkook why is he calling u eomma?

Taeyang-becuz he is my eomma!!and my appa is-

Jk-jakson leave plz.

Jakson-woah woah someone took u before i take u baby?

Taeyang-my appa is the only one who can say eomma baby!!!!

Jk-jakson.dont call me baby.im married and went have a son.and dont tell those things infront of my son!

Jakson smirked.

Jakson-well not only say i can do anything infront of ur son sweetie.

Jungkook glared at jakson while taeyang did the same.

Taeyang-eomma told u to go!!!!dont bother him!!!!i wown't let anyone hurt my eomma!!

Jakson-oh really little guy?what an overprotective son u have jungkook.who is his father huh?

Taeyang-my appa ish taehyung.kim taehyung!

Jakson widened his eyes.

Jakson-wait our maths teacher?did he fuck-

Jk-i said leave jakson!!!

???-cant u hear him saying u to leave huh?

There stood namjoon staring at jakson.

Jakson-oh mr.kim?

Rm-yes its mr.kim and i would like to know what u are doing here in my brother's house?bothering his wife.

Jakson-well jungkook loves me-

Taeyang-jooni uncle!!!tell him to go!!!!i dont like him!!!

Rm-well u see jakson?go before i drag u out!

Jakson-i will go for now but im coming again.

With that he turned around and left.

Rm-how did he find the house?

He asked coming in with jungkook.

Jk-i dont know hyung.Did u take breakfast?

Rm-no kook.jin went to the shop to buy some food he would be here in few minutes.

Jk-oh then-wait omg is it his lunch??oh hod i told him to not forget anything.what can i do now?oh yeah hyung i will go and give tae his lunch.can u take care of tae?

Namjoon smiled showing his dimples.

Rm-sure kook.be careful ok?

Jungkook nodded but before he leave a small hand held his hand.he looked down at his baby.

Taeyang-eomma down't go!

Jungkook smiled and crouch down to taeyang's height.

Jk-aww baby.i will be back quickly hmm?ur appa forgot his lunch.do u want appa miss his lunch baby?

Taeyang shook his head and jungkook smiled.

Jk-then i will give him his lunch and come back soon honey ok?jinnie uncle also coming.

Taeyang's eyes lit up.

Taeyang-wait reallyyyy???ok eomma!comeback qwuickly and i will bwe a gwood boy!

Jungkook giggled and kissed his forehead and went to their room to change his clothes
After changing he quickly drove off to the school and went inside.he doesn't know where taehyung is so he looked around and saw a boy.

Jk-excuse me do u where where mr.kim is?

Boy-oh yes hyung.he is in that classroom.

Jk-oh thank u .i will be leaving now.

The boy nodded and jungkook went to clasd and knock the door.he waited few seconds and heard a come in.so he gently went in with taehyung's lunch on his hands.everyone in the classroom gasped seeing the beautiful boy.taehyung was correcting some books and look at jungkook when he hear noises.jungkook blushed hearing complements but went straight to taehyung.taehyung quickly got up from his seat.

Tae-baby?what are u doing here?

He said with a low voice.jungkook's sweet smile fade away and glared at his husband.

Jk-oh god hyung i told not to forget anything but u forgot ur lunch.

Taehyung widened his eyes.

Tae-wait really baby?ah sorry hun I really forgot it.

Jungkook smiled.

Jk-its ok hubby.its good that i saw it quickly.

They didnt payed any attention to others.but they are center of attention right now.cause students are wondering about who is this beautiful boy and what is he doing with their handsome maths teacher.

Jk-eat ur lunch ok??dont forget got it??

Taehyung chuckled.

Tae-got it mrs.kim.is taeyang alone at home?

Jk-no hubby.joonie hyung is with him.

Tae-oh thats good baby.

He pulled jungkook by his waist and jungkook blushed.when taehyung was about to kiss jungkook shoot jungkook realized that they are infront of the class doing romance.he quickly pushed taehyung with a blushing face.

Jk-w-we are in your class tae.

Taehyung widen his eyes and looked around seeing all students are looking at them.

Boy-omg is that jeon jungkook???am
I right?

Jungkook widened his eyes.how the hell he recognized him?

Tae-he is kim jungkook now but yes he wad jeon jungkook.

Jungkook blushed.

Jk-tae what are u doing??

Girl-omg!!!is he your husband mr.kim???

Taehyung smiled and nodded.

Tae-this is my wife.

Jk-omg tae!

Boy-mr.kim has a beautiful wife!!

Jungkook blushed more.

Jk-oh god i will be leaving now-

His sentence was cut off by his phone.he quickly answered it.

Jk-hello?

???-eomma!!!why are u taking so long????taeyang miss his eomma!!!

Jungkook smiled.

Jk-oh sorry baby.eomma will come home quickly hmm?i was talking with ur appa.

Taeyang-appa????want appa too!!!!

Jk-oh no baby appa is busy now-

The door of the classroom opened and a little boy ran inside.Jungkook and taehyung widened their eyes.

Taeyang-appa!!!!

Jungkook's jaw dropped to the floor.he cant believe this how the hell their son came to school??taeyang quickly hugged taehyung while taehyung smiled and pick up the small boy .taeyang smiled too showing others their box smile while jungkook standing there still figuring out how their son came to school:he was talking on the phone with jungkook.taehyung chuckled seeing jungkook's face.

Tae-baby?

Jk-omg taeyang how did u come here???omg tell me how??im getting worried u were talking with me on the phone and then came into the classroom.

Taeyang giggled.

Taeyang- downt worry eomma.i came with joonie and jinnie uncle.

Jk-woah where are they now???

Taeyang-they left.

Tae-aww u were missing eomma and appa?

Taeyang-yes appa!!

Jk-baby lets go home.Appa has work.

Mina-omg is that your son mr.kim????

Tae-yes mina.

Chayeong-wow he is soo cute!!!!

Taeyang-thwak u!!

Hey guys its author im so so sorry for not updating i have a big exam on January so i have to study hard.so guys give me some time.i love u guys❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.2K 21
It was the day when Jeon jungkook was getting engaged to Park Wooshik When taehyung a powerful business laid his eyes on jungkook Taehyung : You are...
262K 11K 21
Jungkook's a 17 year old student of Bangtan School. Taehyung's a 25 year old teacher, he took an interest on the 17 year old in his class. "Teacher...
233K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
16.2K 660 6
Nepenthe; something that can make you forget grief or suffering. Jungkook and Taehyung; both the sons of biggest CEO'S of Seoul. Taehyung's family wa...