Love Maze: 18 Exits (BTS X Re...

By JHPixelizedJM

Being the new girl is hard... especially if you have all 18 members of the Big Three going after you. The Big... More

Ch. 1: Almost an Accident
Ch. 2: The Big Three
Ch. 3: Awkward, Horribly Awkward
Ch. 4: Meeting TXT
Ch. 5: Sharing an Umbrella
Ch. 6: The Auditorium
Ch. 7: Secrets
Ch. 8: Hidden Talents
Ch. 9: Unexpected Visitor
Ch. 10: Fight Your Fears
Ch. 11: Special Performance
Ch. 12: Attempt at Changing
Ch. 13: Schedule Papers
Ch. 15: Make Him Jealous
Ch. 16: Rooftop
Ch. 17: Hidden Sides
Ch. 18: Hidden Sides pt. 2
Ch. 19: Confession
Ch. 20: Wrong Move
Ch. 21: Break Up
Ch. 22: Fixing Mistakes
Ch. 23: A Little Too Late
Ch. 24: Accident
Ch. 25: Night Out
Ch. 26: Return
Ch. 27: New Workmate
Ch. 28: Officemates
Ch. 29: Guilty
Ch. 30: Night Out 2
Ch. 31: Passed Out
Ch. 32: Tipsy and Cute
Ch. 33: Promise
Ch. 34: Moving On
Ch. 35: Misunderstanding
Ch. 36: My Turn
Ch. 37: Who's At Fault
Ch. 38: Awake
Ch. 39: Talking Things Out
Ch. 40: Couples
Ch. 41: Couples pt. 2
Ch. 42: Finally Discharged
A/N

Ch. 14: Ex

118 5 0
By JHPixelizedJM

Your POV

Moonbin and I are walking out of the gate when his phone suddenly starts ringing again. He then takes out his phone, looks at the screen, then turns to me.

Moonbin: Sorry, can I take this?

Y/N: Sure.

Moonbin then picks up the call then turns away from me. I watch as he listens to whoever is calling him and responds from time to time.

Moonbin: Yup. I'm on my way home now.

Suddenly, Moonbin's eyes widen and he shouts at the screen.

Moonbin: WHAT?!

He must be talking to someone from Astro.

Moonbin: Eunwoo-hyung asked for it! Yah! Is he with you?! Let me talk to him!

Yup. Definitely someone from Astro.

The person who called Moonbin then speaks and Moonbin listens for a while then sighs.

Moonbin: Fine... Wait, when's the schedule? Hyung?

Moonbin looks at the screen then frowns.

Moonbin: He really hung up just like that.

Moonbin then turns to me and chuckles nervously.

Moonbin: Mianhae. Something came up.

Y/N: Was it someone from Astro?

Moonbin: Yup. Eunwoo. He asked Jinwoo-hyung if we could have our special performance on the last day. I guess Dahyun must have gotten in trouble and he just wanted to help. And I got the news from Jinwoo-hyung himself.

I smile and Moonbin and I continue walking. Soon enough, we go our separate ways again and I'm finally at home.

...

The next day

I'm on my way to school and I'm near the intersection where Moonbin and I usually part when I suddenly see him waiting at the exact intersection. I feel a mischievous smile form on my face as I start to sneak up on him to surprise him. Suddenly, I see a girl approach him and I can see that Moonbin seems glad to see that person. I stop when I see them hug and they both walk away to the direction of the school.

He didn't even notice me.

My eyes widen when I realize what I'm thinking of and I shake my head.

Aish! What am I thinking of?!

I then walk to school alone, hoping I won't run into Moonbin and whoever was the girl he met up with.

...

Infront of the school building

I'm walking inside the building, hoping to see Dahyun inside since she wasn't at the gate. Suddenly, someone grabs my wrist and I turn to the person to see Jimin. He then smiles sweetly and I start to feel confused.

What the- What's going on?

Jimin: I heard it was you that convinced Yoongi-hyung to play the piano infront of us.

Y/N: Huh? I didn't really convince him... I just told him he shouldn't be afraid to show his talents.

Jimin smiles sweetly and my eyes widen.

What's with this dude? Why is he suddenly being nice?

Suddenly, Jimin steps closer to me and his smile turns into a playful one.

Jimin: After what you did for him, I think I'm starting to like you.

Y/N: H-huh?

I take a step back but Jimin takes another step towards me.

Jimin: How about you? Would you be interested in me?

I take another step back and suddenly hit the wall.

Y/N: Y-yah...

Jimin takes another step towards me and smiles mischievously.

Soobin: Leave her alone, hyung.

My gaze then shifts to Soobin who was standing behind Jimin and Jimin also turns to him.

Jimin: I heard you were also the one who kept Yoongi from pursuing her.

Soobin: You already know that Yoongi-hyung is interested in her so why are you still making a move on her?

Jimin shrugs then fully turns to Soobin.

Jimin: Just checking my chances.

What the- "Checking my chances"?!

Soobin: So you're not really interested in her?

Suddenly, I hear someone calling for Jimin and I turn to the person to see Yoongi.

Yoongi: We're having practice this morning. Don't forget, tonight will be our performance.

Jimin groans then shouts back.

Jimin: Fine! I'm coming!

Jimin then walks towards Yoongi and Yoongi's gaze shifts to me. He then smiles and nods then he and Jimin walk away.

What was that?

As soon as they're gone, Soobin walks towards me with a concerned look.

Soobin: Are you okay?

I nod and Soobin sighs with relief.

Soobin: By the way, why are you alone? Isn't Dahyun or Moonbin supposed to be with you?

My eyes widen when I hear Moonbin's name and Soobin looks at me with concern.

Soobin: Did something happen?

Y/N: A-aniyo. I just...

I look away from Soobin and suddenly see Moonbin and the girl he was with a while ago coming from around the corner. I quickly turn to Soobin and grab his hand.

Y/N: By the way, can you accompany me to the auditorium for a while? There's just something I wanna see there.

Soobin: O-okay...

I then pull Soobin away and go towards the auditorium before Moonbin could see us.

...

At the auditorium

I sigh with relief when we get there and I slowly walk towards the stage.

Soobin: So... what did you wanna see here?

I turn to Soobin and see him approach me with a confused look.

Y/N: Oh... well...

Soobin: You saw it, too, didn't you?

Y/N: H-huh?

I look at Soobin with wide eyes and he sighs then looks away from me.

Soobin: Her name's Mina. She's Moonbin's ex. They're just friends now, though, but it seems Moonbin isn't aware that she's trying to get him back.

Soobin then turns to me.

Soobin: Why? Are you jealous?

Y/N: A-aniyo! I just felt weird being around him since he's with someone else.

Soobin: So you are jealous.

Y/N: Yah! I told you I'm not!

I turn to Soobin but suddenly lose my footing on the step. I start to fall back but Soobin quickly grabs my hand and tries to hold on. However, it seems the force of my pull on him to stay balanced is even stronger than his, so we both end up falling back and Soobin quickly places his hand behind my head to keep it from being injured. I close my eyes as I hit the ground and when I open them, I'm on my back on the ground and Soobin is on top of me, his hand supporting my head and his face right next to mine. My
heart starts beating rapidly and Soobin pulls back and looks me in the eyes.

Soobin: A-are you okay?

Y/N: Y-yeah...

His face is really close to mine and I feel like my heart is about to explode now.

Soobin: I'll help you.

I look at Soobin with a surprised look and see him smile gently.

Soobin: I'll help you get to him, so don't worry too much about it.

Soobin then stands up and I sit up. He then holds his hand out to me and I hesitatingly place my hand on his. Soobin then pulls me up and I suddenly find myself close to him again. I quickly step away from him and awkwardly place my hand on my arm.

Soobin: Mianhae.

Y/N: A-ani. It's fine.

I look at Soobin and see him smiling sweetly.

Soobin: So, shall we go?

Y/N: Y-yeah, sure.

Soobin chuckles then starts to walk out of the auditorium while I follow him shyly.

...

Outside the auditorium

Dahyun: Y/N! There you are! I was starting to worry about you! You didn't see Moonbin yet, have you?

Y/N: A-actually...

I look away from Dahyun as she approaches me and Soobin.

Y/N: I already have.

Dahyun gasps and looks at Soobin with wide eyes.

Dahyun: You didn't tell her, did you?

Y/N: He already told me.

???: Told you what?

My eyes widen when I recognize that voice and I turn to it to see Moonbin walking towards us with Mina.

Y/N: H-huh? Oh... well...

Soobin: I told her that the festival will be up until 7:00 today.

Moonbin's gaze shifts to Soobin who walks up to my side.

Soobin: I see you brought a friend along.

Moonbin: Yeah.

He then turns to Mina and then to me.

Moonbin: I believe you two haven't met. Y/N, this is Mina. Mina, this is Y/N.

Mina: I'm Moonbin's ex.

Mina then smiles sweetly and holds her hand out to me and I try to smile and shake her hand. Suddenly, she tightens her grip on my hand and I'm doing everything I can to keep myself from shouting. Once she lets go, I quickly pull my hand away and keep it behind my back. Soobin then bends towards me.

Soobin: *whisper* You okay?

Y/N: *whisper* She does not like me!

We both turn to Mina who's smiling innocently and smile back.

Mina: You look really pretty. You must have a lot of admirers in this school.

Suddenly, Soobin steps infront of me and hides me from Mina.

Soobin: She does... And I'm one of them.

...

A/N: It's Namjoon's birthday today! I'm really happy for him and I hope he's having a great day today! He deserves it after all the hard work he's done to get where he is. I really hope he's having a great time now.

Also, tomorrow it'll be Yeonjun's birthday! That's two birthdays in a row. These boys have grown so much and have worked so hard! They deserve to have great birthdays!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 293 49
Miya, a girl who selected in Bighit audition and trainee who was going to debut... Yeonjun who was 4th generation it boy and formal TXT member... wha...
82.9K 2.2K 38
Txt
204K 6.5K 59
Astro is a rookie group that consists of six members Mj - myungjun Jinjin - jinwoo Eunwoo - dongmin Moonbin- Rocky - minhyuk Sanha- But here ar...
2.8K 79 24
A seeker falls in love with someone at school. But they can't be together. So they try to find a way but there are major issues with their love stor...