His Replaced bride ✔

By 37SpreadYourwings

Available now as Audiobook on Audible India. #1 on Indian #1 on Forced Marriages #1 on Billionaire #1 on Roma... More

prologue
1. Her life
2. Married
3. Truth Revealed.
4. Decision
5. Unknown wife
6. Conflict with family
7. He is Rude
8. Outburst
9. Moving together
10. Building her life
11. Smile, after long
12. New Hopes
13. A change
14. First day
15. He is angry.
16. Feeling bad.
17. Taunt & Smile
18. Worst day
19. Kiss of love
20. Comfort & hesitation
21. By her side.
22. New day
23. Misunderstanding
24. A Restless heart
25. A Coffee date...
26. One step closer
27. Way towards Acceptance
28. Taking care of each other
29. Clossness
30. Workholic Couple
31. Kiss of Love and anger
32. Missing him
33. He is back
34. love and Anger
35. Sweet Home
36. Unusual birthday
37. First date
38. My wife
39. Moments
40. His home, Her Strength
41. Temptations
Teaser
42. Friends & an unique proposal
43. Disturbances
44. Evil eye
45. Its hurting
46. All yours
47. Cheater??
48. Broken
49. Paining hearts.
50. Waiting for each other
51. Tit for Tat
Our Chit- chat
52. Confession
53. Finding the Solence again
54. Game over
55. Only Love
56 Always And Forever
Celebration
Surprise
Audiobook

Epilogue

192K 7.8K 1.1K
By 37SpreadYourwings

Beautiful

Paradise

Family

Love

These were used to be an unknown word for her, but not anymore. Now, She can say it proudly that she has a family, Mom Dad who loves her like a small kid, Dadu who appreciate her and a caring, loving and supportive husband.

He opened his eyes to see her lying all over him..without clothes. His whole day goes awesome after seeing her beside me every day on our bed.

He could never get enough of looking at such a cute face.

She has awakened, she rubbed her eyes and tilt her face to look at him.

"Happy one year, Mrs Rajvansh" He greeted with a smile. She smiled at him.

"Happy Anniversary, Mr Rajvansh." She replied.

"What?" She asked as he kept staring at her.

"You are turning me on." He said with a smile.

"You never get tired. Was not it enough the whole night?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"It was because we were celebrating our 1 year, but now we need to celebrate our 12 months of togetherness." He said as a matter of fact. She couldn't say anything, she shook her said controlling her laugh.

"It was more than enough for a celebration." She said and turned around closing her eyes again. She was sleepy.
.
"Wake up darling..." He whispered in her ear, and put his chin on the hollow of her neck and encircled his arm around her waist from behind.

She made some movement but didn't say anything. They both slept almost in the morning after their last night's passionate love. She could feel his hand going in an upward direction, she immediately opened her eyes and smacked his hand.

"Don't even think about it." She said in her sleepy voice, she is still so much tired and sleepy.

"But why...baby, it's our anniversary." He said in her ear in his husky voice to seduce her. He placed some wet kisses all over her neck, she bites her lower lip to control her moan. She didn't want to encourage him more, by giving him signals.

Because they started then this day will also be like the last 2 days, just in this hotel room. Yes, They are in Paris for celebrating their first anniversary. As Abhimaan promised her to give her every happiness, every moment to cherish. he is fulfilling his promise.

I want to go all around the world with you. Pick your first destination.

But, we don't have time. Abhimaan.

We have and we are going out for a week. Remember, what we decided to give each other time... I want to make it memorable.

She smiled hearing him that day when they were talking about their anniversary.

Paris...I have heard a lot about it. Can we go there?? But, it would be very expensive. Right?? She asked him, with a worried look. She knows, she has asked a very illogical question.

"Of course, It's expensive...very much but I'll get my share from you...between the whole vacation.....don't worry." He spoke up his plan to her. She blushed hearing his comment, just after that, he made every preparation for their vacation.

Samaira was very happy and excited at the all-time. It was her first time going out of the country, that too with him. She was very thrilled to explore the city of love with her love.

He flipped her to hover her body with his. She laughed as she felt him tickling her. She stopped when he arrested her hands above her head with one hand.

He smooched her lips and she did to him very sincerely. He kissed her neck and took small bites of love. She gave up easily like always to him.
.
.
Samaira came out of the washroom after their hot make-out early morning, they slept again and eat lunch in the room. But, Samaira wanted to go out in the evening. She wanted to see the city, explore it. And finally, he is taking her out.

"Ready.." He asked her as he made her wear her overcoat. She shook her head, he got confused.

"Just 1 minute." She said and opened their bag. She takes out a box and comes in front of him. He looked at the box then at her.

"I brought this, our gift." She said blushing, it could take her out for her happiness then she is no less for taking care of his happiness.

" Really...what is this?" He asked her taking the box from her. He opened it and found 2 beautiful rings. He looked at her.

"We didn't have our engagement, ....so I thought to..." She said looking down. She couldn't think what to gift him. He has everything.

"Is that so....or there is some another reason." He asked her smirking at her. She looked away, he caught her.

She wanted him to wear a ring to show the world that he is taken, he is a married man so you girls, back off. She didn't say but due to his popularity among the girls, she felt jealous. As he loves to show that she is taken, then she has all right too.

He loves this so much, to see her jealous and angry too. Months before she would have never said this, but now she is fully confident about showing her rights to him.

He suddenly sat down on his knees, she gasped at his action. She shook her head.

"What are you doing? Get up Abhimaan." She said.

"I want to give you every dream moment, a proposal too.." He replied to her. She could see the immense love in his eyes for her.

"So, Mrs Samaira Rajvansh...will you allow me to love you my whole life.??" He said holding her hand in his, both have a beautiful smile adoring on their faces.

She sat down on her knees too and kissed his cheek sweetly.

"I would love to spend every moment with you, Mr Abhimaan Rajvansh." She replied. He made her wear the ring, she too did the same. They got up, and he opened the door for her.

They walked out to explore the city of love, holding each other's hand, ready to explore so much more in their future...together.

A year before, their eyes were void for each other. A year before, she a burden, a forced relation, a replacement. But, today she is everything to him. She is his heartbeat, he can't imagine a second without him.

She is blessed and happy about what happened a year before. He couldn't thank his star more for giving him, his love of life.

It was her journey from a replaced bride to a desired wife.

It was her journey to finding his soulmate.

It was their journey, falling in love.
..

The end.

...

So...that was the epilogue. Can't believe I just posted the Epilogue of " His Replaced Bride". The whole journey seems like a dream, a very beautiful dream.

I'm not sad, not even a bit😁😆, I'm so happy to give them a happy ending🥰

While the story faces so many ups and down with them to meet, blames, misunderstandings, dreams,
falling in love, sweet moments 💕, their love, concessions, the sad part, tears, broken, then coming back together fighting the odds and finding their forever.❤❤💋

I know many of you have been expecting something else with the epilogue like...Samaira being pregnant and their kids. But, I was not feeling like writing the same thing, which we have read thousands of times. I wanted to give them time to love each other, spend their time on each other. Obviously, they will have a sweet family....that's a surprise, 😊🤩

# I have planned to give some bonus parts about their future life, 2-3 parts....but no planned schedule.

#About why I'm ending it.
Many of you were saying not to end it, trust me I love Abhimaan Samaira as much as you, I'm gonna miss writing them a lot, but some stories need to end at a time to keep their beauty🤩
I don't have any further plans for them, so I don't want to ruin this beautiful story with some irrational decision. I hope you understand this.

#About my next story...I'm not sure right now. I have my next story in the draft but my schedule is not allowing me. And I don't want to hang you guys by late updates, I'll let you know if got some time in the upcoming months.

#I have posted my other stories on the dreame app, so please go there and read. Support my story there too, if possible. "Making her smile" and "Still waiting". I will remove them from here soon.

#Dont worry, "His Replaced Bride" is not going anywhere. I won't take it down anytime soon.

I'm so grateful to all those lovely friends and readers who have been reading, voting and commenting on every part. They kept me encouraged to write. Thank you so much.🤟😊😎

I can't express in words how much I appreciate your support, kindness and most of all your life. I love you all😘😘

I'm missing my... the end questions here....😜😜😂. I don't have anything to ask today. So so thank you😍😘😘 for encouraging me and making this journey memorable for me.

We are gonna miss our Abhimaan- Samaira💕❤

Sagar- Ritika...Tom and Jerry🥰😆

Arunima and Gautam....and Our Dadu too...

What about Natasha and Aunty Ji😆😆🤣🤣

So

Vote

Share

Comment the last time, whatever you feel like to do.😁😁😁

Signing off....

Your Author friend.
😊😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 5.6K 36
CAN AN ARRANGE MARRIAGE TURN INTO SOMETHING MORE? Abhiraj Singh Rajvansh, a 31-year-old, stoic, intimidatingly gorgeous billionaire CEO, unfortunatel...
1.6M 59.4K 36
(UFW sequel#2) (Unwanted series#3) Ask me. What was my fault in all this? Just this I love him without my knowledge. I fell for him when I knew he co...
68K 3.2K 39
✨ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...
1M 51.9K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...