4. Decision

Edited by itsraining_again

I wanted to thank everyone for reading this and the new readers to give it a chance. Hope you love it.

Fell free for any suggestion and also share with your friends

....She was standing there, behind the curtain clutching it tightly, her eyes closed. She knew she had to face the situation, she couldn't run or hide forever from them. 

But what will she say?

How will she explain herself?

What if they won't accept her?

What if he won't accept her?

Her eyes filled with warmed tears again, thinking about all the upcoming possibilities. 

She was busy fighting her inner turmoil and didn't realize when the door opened with a thud. 

She gasped. 

Abhimaan entered the door furiously and looked around to spot a figure hiding behind the curtains or trying to hide. 

Which was a failed attempt. 

"So you think after cheating us, you can hide." He roared at her. She shivered hearing his loud and angry voice. 

I didn't cheat them. 

He fisted his hand so hard that it hurt, not wanting to do something wrong with a girl. The moment his mother told everyone about this, he was furious. 

How can someone dare to cheat on him and his family??

He saw her in the morning, sleeping on the couch but her face was not visible to him, her hair was all over her face. Plus, he was not interested in seeing his one-night old wife. 

But this is not tolerable!

A sob escaped from her mouth. She was chanting all the prayers she knew. 

"Fine, let me call the cops. That will be the best place for you and your family." He said, gritting his teeth, hard. 

"No, please! I didn't do anything. Please, I swear, it- it was not my fault..." She said reluctantly. 

He stopped for a nanosecond hearing her low, sweet voice filled with fear. He shrugged off his thoughts and fished his cell from his pocket. 

These types of people deserve to be in jail. 

"Abhi no stop, ...how can you do this?" Her mother came and stopped him in between. 

"Why not Mom? They cheated on us and I never spare the cheaters,” he said angrily. First, the arranged marriage and now this.

"Your mother is right son, if this news got out of this mansion then it will create a huge disaster. You need to calm down." His father thought rationally. 

They had to think about every step before doing anything or their names would be flashing in the news the first thing.

They couldn't risk their reputation. 

He closed his eyes to control his inner rage. 

"Fine! Do whatever you want to do. I'm going to Germany but I want this mess to be cleared when I come back."

Without thinking, he called his wife a mess. Unknown to the fact that he could hurt someone. 

" And mother this time I'm serious" He announced to his parents and stormed out of the room angrily.