7. He is Rude

Edited by itsraining_again

It had been two days since the heated argument between Abhimaan and his family. Samaira met her husband just for him to leave again. Without even trying to know her, he judged her by the doings of her family. 

The whole family was restless. They couldn't leave their son's marriage on the verge of destruction. 

Especially when no one is at fault. It's just the fault in their stars. If they had met Samaira first, they would have chosen her, instead of Dhriti. 

Samaira was a more talented, sweet, beautiful and gold-hearted person. But they never met her. Her aunt didn't want her to come in front of them. She was always jealous of her beauty and talent. There were so many things just like this which she never shared with anyone. Not even her uncle knew about it. 

Samaira was watering in the garden lost in her thoughts. She loved to be here, with the fresh flowers, and fresh air. 

At least they are not like my life. 

Arunima came to her and stood beside her. They exchanged a warm smile. Arunima knew about her silent behaviour and her inner fear about her future. She is a woman. She could understand her insecurities. 

"Samaira, I wanted to apologize to you for Abhi's behaviour," Arunima said looking towards her. She was ashamed of his behaviour towards a girl. 

She understood him. The whole family understood his point of view but you just can't go ignoring how you are hurting others. 

"Maa, please you don't have to apologize for anything. I understand," Samaira said, keeping the watering can down. 

"You are my sweet daughter. I'm really glad that you are my Abhi's life partner." Arunima said, palming her cheeks. 

Samaira just smiled looking down. She didn't know about her and Abhimaan's relationship but she was so happy to be called someone’s daughter. 

A daughter, a family member, not a burden anymore. 

They were talking when they heard the screeching tyres. A black Audi stopped and a very dashing, charming Abhimaan came out. 

Samaira's breath hitched looking at the Greek God in a blue suit with a white button-down. He had sunglasses on, looking devilishly handsome. 

Why does he have to be so handsome? Samaira groaned inwards.

"Abhi.....you came" Arunima smiled, seeing her son after 2 days. He left angrily. She was very worried about him and continuously called him. Her calls forced him to come back. 

Samaira looked away immediately, not wanting to catch him staring at him openly. 

Arunima ran to him, he stopped and took off his shades. He could see Samaira was standing there too. He clenched his jaw.

"Why do you do this? Don't you know how worried I was?" Arunima scolded him like he was still her 10-year-old boy, who went to play for a little too long.

He felt bad for making his mother worried. But he composed himself behind his hard, no emotion face.

He was not in his right mind for coming in front of her. 

He was mad at her. 

"You only forced me to do this, Mom" Saying this he went inside the house. 

No one said anything but Samaira was relieved that he was home. 

.

.

.

Arunima entered Abhimaan's study room, where he was working, locking himself from the entire house.