His Replaced bride ✔

By 37SpreadYourwings

Available now as Audiobook on Audible India. #1 on Indian #1 on Forced Marriages #1 on Billionaire #1 on Roma... More

prologue
1. Her life
2. Married
3. Truth Revealed.
4. Decision
5. Unknown wife
6. Conflict with family
7. He is Rude
8. Outburst
9. Moving together
10. Building her life
11. Smile, after long
12. New Hopes
13. A change
14. First day
15. He is angry.
16. Feeling bad.
17. Taunt & Smile
18. Worst day
19. Kiss of love
20. Comfort & hesitation
21. By her side.
22. New day
23. Misunderstanding
24. A Restless heart
25. A Coffee date...
26. One step closer
27. Way towards Acceptance
28. Taking care of each other
29. Clossness
30. Workholic Couple
31. Kiss of Love and anger
32. Missing him
33. He is back
34. love and Anger
35. Sweet Home
36. Unusual birthday
37. First date
38. My wife
39. Moments
40. His home, Her Strength
41. Temptations
Teaser
42. Friends & an unique proposal
43. Disturbances
44. Evil eye
45. Its hurting
46. All yours
47. Cheater??
48. Broken
49. Paining hearts.
50. Waiting for each other
51. Tit for Tat
Our Chit- chat
52. Confession
53. Finding the Solence again
54. Game over
55. Only Love
Epilogue
Celebration
Surprise
Audiobook

56 Always And Forever

160K 6.6K 726
By 37SpreadYourwings

I can't believe this is the last part of this story. My sweet babies...Abhi and Samaira...💕💕💕

Okay, let's talk later...

Enjoy your last part😀😉.
..

Abhimaan felt the sun rays on his face disturbing his sleep. He turned around hiding his face with his hand, with others he roamed beside his to check her. He felt the other side empty, he understood she must have woke up.

He didn't want to wake up after being late last night. Last night at midnight, Samaira and their family made him cut the cake, waking up at the midnight. He felt childish when Arunima brought a birthday cap for him, he clearly denied but she played her Mom card and made him do everything that she wants. His mother still treats him like a kid, sometimes.

Samaira didn't say anything the whole time, but she burst into laughter when they returned back to their room. He glared at her but seems he has lost his angry man role in front of her.

Why not??

He is a lovesick puppy now...in her love.

His slumber got disturbed again by the sound of something. He couldn't understand but he liked this sound. He finally opened his eyes to get mesmerised by the beauty in front of her.

It's his wife, standing in front of the mirror getting ready. Her hairs were still wet, and she was looking different. He noticed she has worn a light green coloured Saree. She was wearing her bangles, he realized that was the sweet sound. He closed his eyes when she turned to him suddenly.

He faked being in sleep still, he felt her coming closer to him. She sat beside him, he felt her soft lips on his cheek.

"Happy birthday, Husband."

He smiled hearing her sweet and delighted voice. He opened his eyes and holds her by encircling her waist with his arm.

"You are looking so beautiful and elegant. I love this change." He said about her look, he noticed she had applied sindoor and wearing her wedding chain also. Her finger has the ring which he gifted her, she always wears this. His first gift to her. Her lips were looking hot with her red lipstick, and her long jhumkas are completing her Indian attire.

"I brought this Saree from Mom, this is pretty. Right!!" She exclaimed her excitement. It was her first time to be getting ready like this. Generally, with her work, she doesn't get the time and this very difficult to carry.

"Of course, it's pretty because my wife is the prettiest. But, why so much work..." He asked her to sit properly.

"Mom said to go to some temple. She has arranged some pooja for us and for you, She wanted to thank God for everything." Samaira told him, how Arunima has arranged everything. And this was the main reason that's why they asked him to come.

Abhimaan nodded to her and got up to get ready. His mother is very strict about the time when it comes to God. He couldn't afford to make her angry today.

..

Abhimaan was out all evening with his Dadu, they were doing some important work. He left immediately after the pooja and returned late.

The whole evening Samaira was waiting for him and excited and nervous about the night. She remembered what he said in her ear while going in the noon.." I can't wait to explore my gift, tonight."

Abhimaan came back and directly went to his room to meet his wife. He was excited to share something with her, he was sure she would love it. He opened the door of the room, called her name.

"Samaira.." He found it all dark, just some dim lights were on with the candles. He drops the file in his hand on the table and searched her around. He was about to switch on the lights, but her voice stopped him.

"Don't switch on the lights....please." She said. He turned towards the voice, she was standing near the closet. He felt the nervousness in her voice. He took some steps towards her.

He could see her in the dim light, standing wrapped in a shawl, looking so breathtaking. He noticed her bare legs, she didn't match his gaze.

"Why are wearing this?" He asked her directly. She didn't understand what and how to say anything. He took more steps near her, and stand in front of her, leaving no space between them. He looked around the preparations, he smiled at her. She too smiled back..but failed due to the fear in her heart.

He noticed her state of mind. He holds her hand, kissed it with his love looking into her eyes.

"Thank you.." He said, she felt butterflies in her stomach. She took her all courage and dropped the shawl down. She didn't look up. Both were silent and still for some seconds, he made her look up by holding her chin with his finger. He didn't look down, he wanted to look into her beautiful eyes.

He could see the love and shyness, and there was a hidden desire also for her husband. She is ready for him today, to complete their relation, to complete themselves.

"You are beautiful....you know that...Right!!" He whispered coming closer to her. He touched his lips on her cheek, she shivered in her place.

"Samaira...I don't want to force you, don't do it if you are not comfortable. I can wait..." He said palming her cheek with love. She smiled at him. This man always thinks about her comfort.

She put her palm on his heart and replied.

"I love you Abhimaan, so very much. And I'm m sure.." She said looking into his eyes, giving him every answer.

She whispered and the next thing she knows, his lips were on her, kissing her hungrily, it was the promising kiss as if promising her that he will love her forever and protect her from every pain.

His hand roamed behind her lingerie, he opened the zip to have more view of her cleavage, he removed it and dropped it down. She fisted hard on his shirt, looking down shyly. She was standing just in her inner-wear. He was turned on seeing the beauty in front of her. He sensed her discomfort. He took her lips again in a hot kiss.

Without breaking the kiss, he scooped her in his as and made her lay on the bed. Hovering over her, he kissed her like never before. He ran his hands on the side of her body and slide them behind her back to unclasped her bra. Breaking the kiss, he looked into her eyes. Her breathing was ragged and heavy and her mind was getting crazy.

"Do you trust me?" He asked her before going any further. She smiled and palmed his cheek.

"More than anything in this world." She replied.

He smiled and without breaking eye contact he removed her bra. Then only, he looked down to her exposed upper, she felt shy and closed her eyes.

"So beautiful.." His husky voice shot shiver in her body. She gasped out loud when he took her exact peak in his mouth. It made her feel so hot. She clutched his hair in a tight grip which made him groan. She moaned, she didn't know what was happening inside her body, it was beyond expectations.

He takes off his shirt, his eyes meet hers and he can see she wants this, her cheeks were pink. She is so shy.

His grip on her hand tightens as he tries to control the feeling of possessiveness erupting in him. He captures her lip in a searing kiss and his hands grabbed her full breast, causing her to arch back. He felt her breathing quicken.

He gave her hot, wet kisses on her jaw travelling a path through her neck towards her chest. She turned back in shock when she felt his hand on her womanhood

"We won't do it if you are not ready..." He said kissing her shoulder from the back. She smiled and felt satisfied with his concern for her. But, she is ready today for her husband. For them.

"I..i..am ready, Abhimaan. I want to be yours....only yours.." She said quietly looking at him, her cheeks getting pink.

He got up and rip open his pants and get on top of her once again.
"I love you so much...." He said, tried hard not to harm her fragile body.

He kissed her smooth mound causing her to shudder as he kept his hands on her breast. He is addicted to her breast.

He then comes back and teases her clit with his fingers, rubbing it again causing her to moan hard.

"It will hurt you a bit...baby, tell me if you want to stop.." He said to her. She nodded at him.

He groans and he removed their last piece of cloth and made her ready for him. Her eyes go wide as she sees him naked. Her expressions go from surprise to fear.

His kisses turn into an intense make-out and he part her kegs further and position himself, and entered into her slowly. Her eyes felt the tears of pain due to her first time.

Fuck...she is so tight.

"Ahh...It hurts, Maan." She screamed in pain. He kissed her hard to soothe her pain.

"I'm so sorry baby, It will get better....just some more minutes." He stroked her hair. She nods, trusting him. He settled completely inside her, causing her to scream loudly

He still, gave her time to get used to him. She got normal then he speeds up his work. Soon, her pain turned into a pool of pleasure.

She moaned hard in his arms when he loved her passionately. He gave her all pleasure and love and took her care also as it was her first time. He kissed her last time before settling beside her, she put her head over his chest, both are tired and feeling the love. Both were happy about having each other fully.

He has claimed her today, his wife. She was feeling complete as a woman, on being loved by her love, by her husband.

"I love you so much, Samaira." He said again, she smiled closing her eyes. Soon sleep consumed them, and they drift into the most peaceful slumber.

.....

The next day, in the noon Abhimaan, took her out due to some work. She asked him but he didn't tell her anything, it was a surprise for her. Soon, they reached their destination. He made her come out of the car and stood beside her.

She couldn't say anything, it was her house where she has lived all her life. She turned to him, confusingly. Her uncle Aunt doesn't live here anymore, they sold it already.

"Why we are here, Abhimaan.?" She asked him.

"It's your return gift, baby." He said to her. She didn't understand his meaning.

"What..." She mumbled.

"How can i forget the paining look on your face when you told me about this place being sold to someone, I understand you have memories of this place. Your memories with your parents.... these places belong to you, ...to your parents...." He said to her. He bought this house again in her name. This is the only thing, related to her parents. She deserves to have their memories with her.

Her eyes brimmed with tears, hearing him. She couldn't say anything. She couldn't express herself. She is happy and surprised. Moreover, she is feeling blessed to have him. He loves her so much, he cares about her so much.

"Thank you...Thankyou Abhimaan. I...can't...tell you what you have done today, I....I'm.so happy." Her words gave him everything he wanted to hear.

She is happy.

She is happy with him.

And he vowed in mind to make her happy always.

"Your happiness means the world to me." He said to her, looking deep into her eyes.

"Not only my, our happiness. Nothing is my or your..... it's ours, Always and forever ." She said smiling at him, she put her head on his chest, he holds her protectively in his arms with a smile on his lips.

......

Don't stop...The epilogue is right here.
🥰🥰

See, your double update today.

❤❤❤

How's it??

Hot...A bit...okay okay...🙈🙈

Share your views, don't be shy...😜😜

Abhimaan's gift....wow, he is just wow🤩🤩🤩

Right??

Imagine Abhimaan with a birthday cap, 🤣🤣🤣

Vote and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 5.5K 36
CAN AN ARRANGE MARRIAGE TURN INTO SOMETHING MORE? Abhiraj Singh Rajvansh, a 31-year-old, stoic, intimidatingly gorgeous billionaire CEO, unfortunatel...
209K 6.8K 35
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
243K 13.7K 31
Madiha Shah, a young woman from a middle-class family, finds her life unexpectedly entangled with the illustrious Zafar Shah Abraar, a prominent busi...
1.4M 83.5K 34
The world had always envied the family of Rajvansh yet had fallen on their knees for them. They have been powerful yet a family of criminals. And in...