Eyes Blacker Than Night (ON H...

By Wingerz17

The day I moved from Manchester to the countryside was the day my life changed forever. New house. New schoo... More

Chapter 2 - What's the deal ?
Chapter 3 - What are you hiding?
Chapter 4 - Pizza and Danger
Chapter 5 - Getting by...
Chapter 6 - The Sanchez's
Chapter 7 - Lloyd Sanchez
Chapter 8 - Camp out Weekend
Chapter 9 - Camp out weekend continued...
Chapter 10 - Time moved on...
Chapter 11 - Disaster
Chapter 12 - The Truth, or half of it!
Chapter 13 - Research...REALLY!
Chapter 14 - Saturday
Chapter 15 - A day with the Sanchez's
Chapter 16 - Cinema
Chapter 17 - I want the truth
Chapter 18 - I owe you!
Chapter 19 - Dom/Tori
Chapter 20 - Friends
Chapter 21 - Sorry is the Truth
Chapter 22 - A boring day
Chapter 23 - 'Angel'

Eyes Blacker Than Night

270 4 3
By Wingerz17

Hey everyone, I'm uploading the first chapter to know whether you would like me to continue or not ???

It's completely different to my other stories.

So leave me a messge and let me know. I wont be uploading the next chapter if you all like it, until late January after my exams, just to pre warn you all.

Anyhoo

Here goes...

Song for this whole story is Demons by Imagine Dragon

<<<

Chapter 1 - New home, New school, New people

Guess what?

What?

I'm moving from Manchester to the countryside.

Somewhere in the Cotswolds, which is in the middle of nowhere (or so I've heard). Which sounds absolutely horrid, I'm so used to being in a big buzzing city.

My Dad decided he wanted a fresh start, which I knew was a lie on his behalf, because it's his job that's made us move (or so he says!). He said it would be good for us.

My parents got divorced when I was 12, Mum now lives in Spain, or that's where she is this year, she may not even be there. I don't really keep in contact with her anyway, if you hadn't guessed. Not that I'm bothered, it's her loss, not mine.

Oh I'm also 17 by the way.

"Tammara we're leaving now, we don't want to run behind schedule"

"Coming," I shouted, slowly making my way down the stairs, I went to the door, "Goodbye life" I said and walked off down the path.

My older brother Cyrus who was 20 was stood there. He was at Manchester University so he didn't have to leave, which was total bullshit, I was going to miss him a lot!

"See you at Christmas buddy" he said giving me a hug,

"I wish you were coming down with us"

"Me too" I smiled and looked at him,

"Don't lie Cy'"

"Okay," he laughed "I'm glad I'm not coming down with you, but I honestly don't want to leave you on your own,"

"I suppose Christmas isn't that faraway. I'll be alright,"

"It will be here before we know it, just take care and Skype me if you need, text and ring whenever. I'm still always here for you"

"Okay and I know you will be, I love you"

"Love you too sis," I got in the car,

"Are you ready?" Dad asked,

"Nope, not one bit, but you know that already," I replied, he didn't respond and just pulled off and I waved at Cyrus.

Goodbye life...

----------------------------------

The house I have to admit actually pretty cute.

It was one of those Cotswold stone cottages with 3 double bedrooms, one bathroom being the only downside, sharing with Dad, since I was used to having my own. A neat little kitchen diner and a cosy sitting room with a log burner. The view from my room was just trees, forests and fields, which some people loved I guess. But it wasn't my cup of tea I'm afraid, I was used to built up areas.

I decided I should start un-packing my stuff to try and make this place feel like a home. Since it wasn't like I was going anywhere anytime soon.

----------------------------------

The first day of school or sixth form soon came around.

I hated being the new girl, because you get judged from the start and it pisses me right off. I admit it allows you to start a fresh and be someone different, create a new you. But the whole making new friends was what I dreaded the most, not that I ever found that a problem. I just never expected to have to do it again.

I woke up that morning, had a quick shower then changed into some skinny ripped light blue jeans, a black t-shirt and red Hollister jumper, went downstairs to grab an apple, my keys and coat and then left. Dad was already at work, so I didn't have to bother with him. I got in my black Audi A2 and pulled off.

The school was 20 minutes away, through narrow country roads. When I pulled up in the car park I got some looks. I ignored everyone and kept my head down when I got out and headed to the reception.

"Hello. I'm new today, do you have a timetable for me or can you point me in the right direction?"

"What's your name sweetie?" the receptionist asked,

"Tammara Angel" she looked through her computer and typed some things in.

"Ahhh yes, your tutor is in the English block, Mrs Yama. You go left out of here and into the main block, then it's up the stairs and room 8a is on your right" she smiled "Mrs Yama will give you your time table and any other information you need for the day,"

"Thank you," I walked out turned left, and headed into the main building then went up the stairs. The bell went just as I noticed 8a. There was a bunch of kids sat down chatting away, the chatting stopped as soon as I walked in and they all looked at me.

Yes everyone, I'm the new kid, no need to bloody stare, I thought.

I went to the front where the teacher was sat,

"Hi, um, I'm Tammara Angel, it's my first day here and I was told I was in your tutor group"

"Tammara, nice to meet you...yes...yes. Listen everyone, this is Tammara Angel and she's new, it's her first day today. I hope you will all make her feel welcome here and settle in, would you like to say something about yourself?"

"I moved her from Manchester and I'm 17" Miss Yama smiled, I looked at the kids and headed to the back when I heard,

"Come and sit with us," I looked to see who said it, a blonde girl was smiling at me, I went and sat down,

"I'm Crystal, that's Tori, Logan and Brad"

"Hey"

"Hi beautiful" I think Brad said,

"Brad" Tori scolded. Yep definitely Brad,

"Hey" Logan said,

"Sorry about him" Tori said,

"It's okay"

My head was already spinning from the little interaction I had with these four individuals.

"Tammara here's your time table" Miss Yama said walking over and handing it to me,

"Thanks," I took it, but before I could look, Crystal snatched it out of my hand,

"You're in my English class and nothing else. Which sucks but one is better than none," they then in turn passed my timetable around, figuring out what lessons I had with them.

I had psychology with Brad and Logan, Business with Tori and Religious studies with no one. The bell went and I was led away by Tori, so I guessed we had Business first.

It went by fast enough; I wasn't really paying much attention.

I then had English with Crystal, which again went by pretty fast.

Before I knew it the whole day was going by. It was lunch and I was sat in the cafeteria with Crystal, Tori, Brad and Logan, picking at my pasta salad, not at all hungry, when 4 people walked in,

"Who are they?" I asked, everyone on my table span round to see who I was talking about!

"Oh, they're the Sanchez brothers; Brayden is the first, Blake second, Holden third and Trent is last. They're the cutest as hottest guys in the whole school, but totally off limits to anyone, they keep themselves to themselves, we all think their aliens or something," Tori said.

Cutest. Hottest. I could definitely tell why, they were all sex Gods; there was one who caught my eye though. He had dirty light brown coloured hair that fell into his gorgeous dark brown chocolate eyes. It was messy but looked flawless on him. His nose and chin were perfect and he had a few freckles, splattering across his face. He looked about a whole head taller than me, his perfect pink lips which opened in a beautiful smile when he saw me looking revealed perfect, white teeth; and his jaw line was on point. I blushed; his smile disappeared as he joined his brothers. He was wearing a tight black t-shirt, which showed off his defined muscles and I was sure a six pack. He also wore slightly tattered jeans which sat perfectly on his ass and a pair of red Nikes. This guy was totally hot. Brayden, Blake, Holden and Trent Sanchez. Maybe the countryside wouldn't be so bad after all!

"Tammara...Tammara"

"Hmmm" I said tearing my gaze and attention away from them,

"You should come out with us after school today"

"Oh, I can't today"

"Tomorrow maybe?"

"I'll let you know"

"Okay cool"

Before I knew it, lunch was over, Crystal and the others led me to religious studies. The lesson I had on my own,

"Catch you tomorrow girl" they called,

"Bye" I said walking into the class, I saw everyone seated as I took a quick glance before walking to the teacher's desk at the front,

"I'm Tammara Angel, I've just moved here"

"Ahh...Tammara, nice to meet you, I'm Mr Oxford, please take a seat, the only spare one is by Trent"

Trent. I turned and looked at the class; Trent's dark eyes caught me by surprise,

"Thanks" I said heading over. I dumped my folder on the desk and sat down. Trent looked at me; I turned and faced the front as Mr Oxford started to drone on. Trent just kept staring at me, it was like he was piercing his gaze right through to my soul -shudder-

"You're kind of freaking me out with the staring" I said,

"Good" he replied. Okay then, I thought.

"Tammara, could you tell me your thoughts on Angels and Demons" Mr Oxford asked,

"Well the stereotypical view is that Angels are noble and respected, they're the good ones, because they're servants of God and that Demons are evil and corrupt, their the bad ones, because 'they're the devils work'. But I'm sure that Lucifer is a fallen Angel, who got banished from heaven, just because he didn't agree with God loving us 'mortals' more than he loved his own kind. I think there are some bad and evil Angels and I think there has to be some good and honest Demons, they are not all bad, after all, an Angel, fallen or not did create them. That has to tell you something" I answered. Trent hadn't taken his eyes off me all the way through my little speech,

"Thank you for your input," Mr Oxford replied, I nodded. Then turned to look at Trent,

"Your eyes are blacker than night, do you know that?" I said, gazing at into them, he turned away and grabbed his stuff, then stood up then headed out of the classroom,

"Trent. Trent" Mr Oxford said, "Where are you going?"

"I don't feel well" he said walking out. I sat back in my seat.

Those eyes.

I didn't pay attention for the rest of the lesson. I just got on with the work and kept my head down. I kept glancing at the door hoping Trent would walk back in, but he never did. The school day ended eventually and I made my way to the car park,

"Tammara" Someone called, I turned around, it was Crystal, "You sure you can't make tonight?"

"Yeah I'm sure," she sighed,

"Tomorrow?" I shrugged, and got in my car, starting the engine and pulling off. When I drove out of the school I noticed the Sanchez's leaning against a new 2015 all black range rover sport, they all looked at me. I watched them for a moment and then drove on, I could however, see them still looking at me in my rear view mirror. I don't know what it was about them. But something wasn't exactly right. I got home to find Dad there. Great!

"I thought we'd go out for tea today. I saw a cute little pub about 10 minutes from here"

"Okay"

"We'll leave in 30 minutes; I just need to sort some things out"

"Okay" I said again and went up to my room. Thank God Dad had called the people out to sort the television and Wi-Fi. I led on my bed and flicked on the television, not really paying attention to what was on. I was thinking about the Sanchez's and especially Trent, the way he looked at me in R.S, was freaky and how when I said his eyes were blacker than night he got up and left. I'm going to talk to him in tomorrow's lesson and ask him what his problem is. My phone then buzzed, I looked at it,

Cyrus: HEY SIS. HOWS THE NEW HOME? HOW WAS SCHOOL? MISS YA XXX

I text him back,

Me: OKAY. CUTE LIL PLACE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE THO. SCHOOL'S OK, MADE SUM FRIENDS I THINK ALREADY. THO THERES THIS GUY WHO KEPT STARING AT ME IN CLASS ND SAID NOTHIN. KINDA FREAKY !!! MISS YA 2 XXX

Cyrus: CANT WAIT 2 C IT. GLAD U MADE FRIENDS, THO DON'T LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS GUY. IS HE SPECIAL OR SUMTHING?? XXX

Me: DUNNO, HE'S REALLY CUTE ND HAS 3 OTHER BROTHERS. BUT I DON'T KNOW, GONNA TRY ND SORT IT OUT 2MOZ ND CONFRONT HIM !!! XXX

Cyrus: U DON'T FANCY HIM DO YOU? PLEASE DON'T CAUSE A FIGHT TAM XXX

Me: I DON'T KNOW HIM SO NO. BUT HE IS SUPER CUTE. I WONT CAUSE A FIGHT XXX

"Tammara you ready?" Dad hollered up,

Me: BRO GOTTA GO, ME ND DAD GOING OUT 4 TEA! :/ WILL TXT LATER OR 2MOZ LOVE YOU XXXX

Cyrus: OKAY. BE A GOOD GIRL. SPK SOON LOVE YOU 2 XXXX.

I put my phone in my pocket, slipped on my high tops and walked downstairs, Dad smiled at me,

"Ready," I nodded and we left the house. In the car he started some small talk with me, "So how was the new school?"

"Alright I guess"

"Only alright"

"I'm the new girl Dad..."

"I know it's hard, but I wanted a fresh start. I know things will be better here"

"You only moved here because of your job and dragged me along with you,"

"Tammara, can we try and get along, please"

"Fine," I said. The rest of the journey which was less than 10 minutes was in silence. We pulled up at this pub called The Demons eyes. Nice name! Inside was not what I expected considering the name. It had an orange and brown theme; stripped wooden beams ran across the ceiling, a crackling fire was tucked away in the corner which gave off a warm glow. There were about 10 wooden tables scattered throughout, with about 4 full and some men were sat drinking and talking at the bar. I went and sat at one of the tables, Dad followed behind,

"The specials are on the board if you wanted to go have a look" he said,

"I'll have whatever you're having and a orange and mango J20 please",

"Okay then," he got up and headed to the bar, I watched him go up, then watched the man come from behind the bar to serve him, he looked over at me before serving my Dad, which made me be like 'okay that was weird'.

"I got you a chicken burger and chips" Dad said to me once he sat down,

"Thanks",

"So did you make any new friends today?"

"Yes, 2 girls and 2 boys welcomed me into their group pretty well"

"Well that's good isn't it?"

"I guess so"

"Have you spoken to Cyrus since we got here?"

"He text me this afternoon asking me how school was and what the new home was like"

"Look Tam. I know you don't like it here, but let's try and see how it goes for a little longer, if after a few months you really hate it, I'll try and sort something out so you can move back to Manchester okay"

"You'd do that Dad"

"You're my daughter and I don't want to see your miserable face every day" I smiled,

"Thank you,"

"A few months okay" I nodded. I started to text some mates from back home, but soon Dad said "Grubs up," I looked up and saw Trent putting our food in front of us, he looked at me and grinned, man that grin made me feel weak inside, his eyes were a dark dark brown, but not black like today and they were glowing,

"Enjoy your food" he said, not taking his eyes off me,

"Thank you we will" Dad replied, Trent still hadn't taken his eyes off me. God this guy was so gorgeous it was unfair,

"See you tomorrow Angel" He said and walked off, Dad's eyes flicked to mine,

"You know him?"

"He goes to my school; I sit next to him in R.S"

"Oh, he seems nice"

"They were the first words he's spoken to me apart from good"

"Maybe he's shy" Dad said, tucking into his burger. Hmm, maybe. I started to eat my burger thinking about Trent. God this boy has been on my mind since I saw him today for the first time and I don't even know him. I must sound so sad! We finished up the meal and left after an hour and a bit. I tried to look out for Trent when we left, but I couldn't see him. Though the man who served Dad watched me leave.

It was 5.45pm when we got home. Dad went into his study and I went upstairs to my room. I didn't have any homework to do, thankfully they weren't so mean as to dish out homework on my first day.

Bored, I went to have a shower. I took my time in there and left the bathroom 45 minutes later refreshed and changed into some shorts and a baggy red t-shirt. I went downstairs to find Dad watching some TV in the sitting room,

"I'm going out tomorrow after school with Crystal and rest of them, they invited me today"

"Where abouts are you going?"

"Dad do I know the place, I don't know..."

"Just be home by 10pm, are you going to get some food?"

"Dad, I don't know! But I'll make sure I do..."

"Good" I shook my head and left the room. 20 questions or what.

8pm and I'm bored out of my mind led on my bed. The telly's on but I'm not watching it. I text Cyrus,

ME: HEY CY...BORED OUTTA MY MIND WUU2? XXX

A minute later

CYRUS: GETTING READY 2 GO OUT ND HAVIN PRE DRINKS XX

ME: OH! HAV FUN TXT U 2MOZ LY XXX

Great, thought I'd leave him to have a good time, instead of texting his little sister, but my phone buzzed again,

CYRUS: NO. I CAN TALK, WHY U BORED?? XXX LY2

ME: CY, JUST GO HAV FUN K. I'LL JUST STARE OUTTA THE WINDOW FOR SUMTHING 2 DO...IF U TXT ME BACK INSTEAD OF GETTING DRUNK I WILL IGNORE U K LUV U XXXX

He didn't text back. I got off of my bed and drew back the curtains, it was pretty much pitch black outside. Though I could make out the outlines of trees, there were no stars out, so the clouds must have been smothering the sky. It was literally black out there. I climbed into the window, and sat down; luckily the window was big enough for me to do that. I gazed out leaning my head against the glass. Glad I wasn't out there, the wind kept picking up, swirling through the trees making them move vigorously. It would be pretty scary if you ask me. I look down at our drive and nearly fell out of the window; my heart practically slammed itself against my chest. 4 boys were stood out there looking up at me in the window. 4 boys whom I could have sworn were the Sanchez's, I turned away frightened, but looked straight back out a second later and they were gone. There was no one there. Being completely freaked out; I jumped down from the window and shut my curtains, climbing into bed and turning the telly volume up. Maybe I was just imagining things; they surely couldn't have been just stood looking up at my window. How did they know where I lived? And how the hell did they disappear so quickly? -Shiver-. Tammara just forget about it, it was all in your imagination I told myself. Well...I hope so anyway.

<<<

So there it is...let me know your thoughts on whether I should continue with it after christmas or not ??

xxx

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 259 25
Andrea Fe. She knew she was a Nephilim. She knew she was a hunter. When she meets the Winchester boys her life takes a drastic turn. Foe becomes fam...
7.2K 327 47
It had been one year since Alexis had been in the hunting world. One year since Sam had pushed Lucifer back into the pit and stopped the apocalypse...
918 78 20
I didn't think I'd be on the run at 16, with two friends and murder on our trail. A bounty over my head, and a race against the clock. I found out t...
559 40 9
❝I've lost my religion going off the rails on the crazy Train❞ Getting shot by a gun can lead to lots of things, heaven, hell, bloody purgatory, hosp...