My Perfect Art (Deidara Love...

By ThisSaramWeeblove

[Name] Matsuri grew up in Iwagakure with her best friend Deidara. People usually mistake her as his younger s... More

Prologue
My Pupil
Answers Success
To Late
The Uchiha's Brother...?
Breakfast At Tazuna's
Choosing Sides
Friendemy Momochi Zabuza
Fear Death
Back On The Road
A Step Closer
Allied
The Restaurant Man Known As Teuchi
Tenzo My Instructor?
A Mission
We'll Finally Meet
Reunite
A Hope For Help
This Is It
Moment
You're My Perfect Art
Betray And Die Huh? I think I'll Pass..
Getting Into Konoha
A Test For The Worthy
Honing Skills
An Old.. Friend
I'm Yours
Epilogue (Final Chapter)

Dead Meat

3.4K 116 115
By ThisSaramWeeblove

[Okay! Hi everybody sorry it has been like 12 days since I've updated but! At least it wasn't a month later eh :D?! Aheh.. Well anyways last we left off Deidara FREAKIN FINALLY came Face To Face with [Name] and we've waiting for this moment after how many chapters?..

Now what could happen? Many things could. Sasori could maybe kill her. Or tell Deidara to have no business anymore with her. MANY Possibilities here could happen. Hehe Letsmget to the story!!! By the way. Warning ahead of time. This isn't edited..]

"KATSU!"

"KATSU!" we both say at the same time. Our art, both ges off at the same time, creating an big explosion. As the smoke cleared away, Deidara stood there shock. "What the?..." Deidara mutters.

I take off my annu mask, smiling at his reaction. "Hello Deidara" I greeted. Deidara's eyes instantly went wide. "[N-Name]?.." Deidara trailed off. "You know this girl?" the slouched puppet master asked. Deidara nodded slowly, still speechless.

Deidara began to slowly approach me. "Oh brat! Don't act so stupid! She's the enemy!" the slouched guy hissed at Deidara. Deidara stops a few feet away from me. They think I'm an enemy huh? My heart was beating so fast right now. Slowly I take off my weapons pouch and throw it onto the ground. Along with my katana and clay pouch, also tossing it to the ground.

"I'm not an enemy..." I tell the slouched guy. I then looks towards Deidara. "I.. Searched for year's looking for you Deidara.. And I finally found you" I murmured softly. "Please come back-" the puppet master cut me off.

"Get lost girl. Or I'll kill you" the guy threatened. I frown slightly. "[Name].. I'm sorry. I can't be with you.." Deidara says. "Well let me come with you! I'll do anything! I can't let you go again!" I was about to take a step forward but the man next to Deidara spat some needles at me.

{(Deidara's POV)}

[Name] was about to walk towards me but Sasori no Danna spat some of his poisonous needles at her. Before they could touch her I quickly get in front of her, hitting each needle that came at us with my kunai. Soon Sasori no Danna stopped. I could tell he was glaring at me through his puppet.

"What are you doing brat?!" Sasori no Danna asked. "Don't hurt her.. Maybe we can take her to the base and Leader sama will let her stay!" I say, trying to persuade him. "No" Sasori deadpanned.

"Leader sama won't approve for it" Sasori no Danna adds on. I smack my teeth frowning. "We won't know unless we try! It isn't like she'll try to attack us, un!" I utter. Sasori stayed quiet, looking at [Name]. [Name] walks towards Sasori slowly. She puts her arms out towards him. "You can hand cuff me if it eases your suspicions.." [Name] mutters.

Sasori hovers his hands over her wrists. I walk up towards them, worried if Sasori would try to do something to her. Chakra strings wraps around her wrists, shining a light blue. "She's your responsibility until we get to leader sama" Sasori warns.

I nod. "hmph" Was all Sasori said before leading the way. I walk along side with [Name] staring at her. She looks up at me blushing and smiling. "What?" she asked. "You haven't aged a bit, un" I say. I was honestly happy to see her.. After three years now?

I was glad to see her smile. Her presence. I was happy to her her voice. Hopefully Leader sama let's her stay. I look up at the sky. That's probably impossible though. Hidan brung a woman to the base and she disrespected Konan and Leader sama then she got killed.. Then Hidan got the Almighty Push. I shake my head at the thought.

*End Of POV*

I look up at Deidara, seeing him in deep thought. But then something also came to my mind.. Hakuzu. "Deidara" I call, snapping him out his trance. "Hm?"

"Hakuzu... A while ago I and a friend if mine fought your Leader-" he cut me off. "E-EH?! Y-You fought him a survived?!" Deidara asked amazed. I giggle shrugging. "I guess.. But is a boy with white hair and hazel eyes.. Is he at your base?!" I asked, curious. Deidara tapped his chin, mumbling Hakuzu's features questioningly.

"Ah!" Deidara puts his index finger in the air. "Yeah but.. He's in a cell locked up-" I gasp, as my heart pounded. "Is he alive?!" I asked worried, jumping in front of Deidara do he stopped in his tracks. Deidara looks down at me. "Y-Yes" Deidara says, gently moving me to the side so he could continue to walk.

I sigh relieved. "So how far are we from your base?" I asked. "Not that far, un" Deidara replied. We continue to walk for about ten more minutes until we reach this place where many trees are and a small river that extends far out.

I insert chakra into my feet as we walk to a bolder that had something close to the sage of sixth paths gate, and a tag on the boulder. The slouched guy puts up the tiger hand seal and the boulder moves out of the entrance way. "Deidara.." I say above whisper.

Deidara looks down at me, waiting for my question as we follow behind the puppet master. "What's that guys' name?" I asked, referring to the puppet master ahead of us. "Oh his name is Sasori. But he prefers to have his name titled when you say his name. I call him Sasori no Danna, un!" Deidara grins, pointing his thumb at himself.

I giggle nodding, understanding. Sasori opens a wooden door designed with ringed circles around it. It lead downstairs to somewhere. As we walk down the the cold yet dark staircase that glow off little light from the kerosine lamps on th walls, we finally reached another door after walking down the hall that gave off better light than the staircase.

Opening the door, the bright room that seemed empty, we went in. Yep, it was awfully quiet in her. "Follow me.." Sasori says in that deep voice. Keeping quiet I followed him, still by Deidara's side.

We walk down a hall where many doors were on each side of the hall. But the first door stood out from the rest. Sasori then knocks on the door. "Come in" A familiar voice greets. Nervous I get behind Deidara, clenching onto his cloak.

Sasori opens the door, walking in. "What's wrong, un" Deidara asked quietly, sensing my slight fear. "Your Leader.." I muttered. As we get in further, Deidara shuts the door and those ringed eyes land on me.

"Explain why you have a non member in my base" Pein's voice was strong and deep, yet it showed emotion. "Well" Deidara starts off. "She is someone very.. Important to me.. As a request from me I'd like to ask if she could work under Akatsuki.. She'll be under my supervision, un" Deidara says.

"No" Their leader deadpanned. "But-" he cut Deidara off. "Kill her. She knows to much about us and is a threat to Akatsuki"

My eyes went wide. He's so heartless! Deidara stayed quiet. "That's nonsense, un!" Deidara yelled. "Deidara! Do what he says!" Sasori says sternly. I look up at Deidara I don't know what I feel right now but I am shocked! I can tell you that!

Deidara frowns. He takes out a kunai, aggressively grabbing my arm. I yelp as Deidara yanks me out the room. "D-Deidara! Stop it! You're hurting me!" I shout trying to snatch my arm away. "Just play along, un!" Deidara hisses quietly.

He takes out a few C1's pulling me behind his back. "YAME-"

"KATSU!" Deidara yells and his bombs go off. He then grabs my arm, running the down the hall. "W-Where are we going?!" I asked. "Away from here, un!" Deidara shouts. "W-Wait! Take me to Hakuzu!" I shout, trying to stop.

"No way! Then we'll really end up dead! Just leave him, un!" Deidara says. "No way!" I shout quietly, stomping my foot on the ground to stop. Deidara smacks his teeth, grabbing my wrists and running the opposite way. We reached a door and Deidara kicked it down, jogging down the stairs as fast as he could with me.

There Hakuzu was.. Tied up by ropes with his head hanging low. "Hakuzu!" I run towards the cold metal cell. "Stand back, un" Deidara says. I look back at hi, taking a few steps back. Deidara took out a C1 throwing it at the cell. "KATSU!" Deidara shouts. The cell blows up and I run towards Hakuzu.

I cup his face into my hands, looking at his face. "Hakuzu?!"

He slowly looks up at me, giving me a weak smile. He had a purple eye, his nose and mouth was bleeding. I cover my mouth as tears burned my eyes. All this time I thought he was dead.. But I couldn't believe that until I seen him.

"Deidara cut these off!" I utter, holding my wrist out towards him. "Oh right!" Deidara says, swiftly cutting the chakra strings off. Me and Deidara quickly unties Hakuzu. "Can you run?" I ask. Hakuzu nods slowly.

"Good.. Let's go!" I grab Hakuzu hand. We were going to run upstairs but footsteps came down as well.

"damn it! Not good!" Deidara cursed, looking around the room. "Almighty Push" Pein utters. Me, Deidara, and Hakuzu all fly to the wall behind us. It left a tiny crack, but pain radiated through my body.

"You've betrayed me, Deidara.. Now you will suffer with them"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}<[]

:O OMGZIES!!!!!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN?! I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOWW!!!!!!! :O Lol again. Sorry for a late update a Sunday was my birthday and yet before Sunday I was busy.. But it's up!!

>|< What will [Name], Deidara, and Hakuzu do??!

>|< Pein.. Against them.. Even though it's one against three for now.. It's still hard to decided if they'll survive or not..

>|< Will Sasori come in and help Deidara and them escape? Or join sides with Pein?!

>|< Omg I just..- GAH I STILL DON'T KNOW BUT IM GOING THROUGH A STORY SYNDROME! XD

>|< Not Edited.

>|< Nor scanned.

>|< Puurfect?..

>|< Sorry for Mistakes, Wrong use of words (Auto correct..) and misspellings!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 626 16
Sakura get's kidnapped by the Akatsuki because they need a medic ninja. Little did she know Sasuke was in the Akatsuki now. She thought she was over...
24K 547 15
Yuki Ayumu was an ordinary girl that loved Naruto. Specially the Akatsuki. She wishes she could be apart of that world. Unfortunately, she dies in a...
907K 33.9K 68
After her clan massacre and the death of her brother, Yuyan Hane travels to Konoha and is saved by Konoha's distinguished Itachi Uchiha who raises he...
164K 6K 56
Y/n hyūga. Youngest sister of Hinata and Hanabi Hyūga but the strongest. Despite being only 6 years old, she was able to defeat both her sisters in h...