PRETENDING MAKES HAPPY ENDING...

By MLB_Adrienette

What will happen if Marinette and Chat just pretend their feelings to each other? More

Chapter 1
A/N
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

13 0 0
By MLB_Adrienette

Adrien was walking, going home with Nino. There was silent between the model and the Dj. Then Nino immediately broke the awkwardness on them, asking, "Hey dude, why didn't your bodyguard pick you up?". The blonde opened his mouth to speak but he immediately remembered what his father told him.

Just pretend and say that I'm busy and doesn't want disturbance, so is Natalie and Gorilla. The plain voice of his father popped on the blonde's mind. He shut his mouth closed and shrugged in response to the Dj.

They reached the blonde's mansion and Nino immediately waved goodbye to his dude and he started walking home.

"Well it's pretty big, but empty", Adrien murmured then sighed. He walked inside the mansion and went to his room. He threw himself on the bed, sighing heavily as he deepened his head on the pillow.

Plagg immediately grab his cheese from the cabinet and went to his owner. "What's the matter kid?", the kwami asked then he took a bite on his cheese, swallowing it hastily. Adrien turned his head to face the kwami with a sad face then he shook his head in response. Plagg rolled his eyes knowing that there's something bothering him.

There was a silence of them both but immediately broke up when someone knocked on the blonde's door room. The black kwami immediately hid in the bed and the blonde stood up to open the door. It was the cook, his father left for him. Smiling, the cook asked the blonde, "Monseiur Agreste, is there something you want to eat or drink?". The blonde blinked and smiled genuinely at the cook.

"Can I have some Cassoulet, Chocolate soufflé for dessert and orange juice. And can you bring it in here please", the blonde responded as he scratched the back of his neck. The cook bowed his head and said, "I would gladly do it Monseiur Agreste".

He cook walked away but the blonde stopped him. He immediately turned his head to Adrien, waiting for him to speak. "Please don't call me Monseiur Agreste.. Just Adrien", the blonde finally spoke after the little silent awkwardness. The cook blinked and nodded in response then went to the kitchen to cook his food.

The blonde closed his door after the chef was out of his sight and Plagg immediately went out from the blonde's bed. The kwami looked up to the blonde then the blonde shrugged.

~~•~~

Marinette finished her assignments in exactly three hours then she cleaned up. It was already seven pm in the evening and she haven't ate her dinner yet. She immediately went downstairs after she fed her kwami. Sighing in relief, she immediately greeted her parents and giving them a warm hug. The bluenette sat down and started to eat.

"So, chat noir is not visiting today?", his father asked, a little curious then he tilted his head. The bluenette choked as he heard his father's word. Sabine immediately took a glass of water and handed it to the choked bluenette. After she drank the water, she immediately looked up to his father giving him a nervous chuckle. She shook her head and continued eating.

Tom shrugged and started to eat as well. There dinner was so silent and awkward, no one dared to talk or mention something. It's so plain. The silent was broken when Marinette finished eating. She stood up and put the plates on the sink and excused herself and went to her room.

She opened her trapdoor and Tikki immediately flew in front of her. Sitting on her chair, the bluenette find something to do with, but she found nothing. She shrugged and sighed in relief. It's her first time to be free with her school works and studies. Tikki gave her a thumbs up and said, "Why don't we go out for a night patrol Marinette?". The bluenette studied her kwami for a while and she called up her transformation and her skin-leathered suit appeared on her body and mask on her face.

She jumped out of her room, crouching on her balcony and swinging herself using her yoyo. And texting the black cat for their night patrol.

~~•~~

Adrien finished his dinner and sat on the chair in front if his computer. Browsing and looking Ladybug's photos. As the time went by, he felt so boring then he immediately turned his chair to face at the back, looking at his kwami, who's watching TV. The blonde stood up and called his kwami. Plagg turned his head to face his holder and threw a death glare and went back on watching TV.

The blonde smirked and went closer to his kwami. He called for his transformation and Plagg yelled, holding on he couch "Adrieeeen!!". Then a black-leathered suit came up to his body and mask on his face. He immediately jumped on his window and crouched on very roofs. He immediately heard his baton rang and he stopped from jumping and took a look on the message.

Chat, meet me at the Eiffel tower for a night patrol. ;)
-Ladybug

The cat's face blushed and he immediately headed to the Eiffel tower. He's still jumping on every roofs of Paris when he saw the polka-dotted suit girl, sitting on top of the tower, watching the beautiful view of Paris. He smirked seeing her waiting for him.

He landed behind the heroine, sitting next to her. "Hey bugaboo", the black cat greeted nicely on the heroine. The bluenette turned her attention on her partner and she greeted back. "Ready for the patrol, kitty?", Ladybug said as he glanced at him wearing a small genuine smile.

Chat noir nodded in response and they both stood up. Ladybug swung her yoyo and throwing it on a lamppost and she started swinging, the blonde behind her. As they was jumping and crouching on the other roof, the super heroine stared on the moon as she stopped. Chat still behind her. She sighed while closing her eyes, feeling the breeze that brushes on her hair and light skin.

The only shining on that night was the moon, the twinkling stars and the lampposts on every building. She opened her eyes and stared at the beautiful night sky, her eyes glazing from the stars. She closed her eyes again, feeling the brightness of the moon and stars.

Without second thoughts, the black cat wrapped his hands around her waist. "It's beautiful, isn't it M'lady?", Chat whispered on her ear that make the heroine hummed while swinging her head slowly. She immediately opened her eyes, noticing that her partner wrapped his arms around her. She immediately pushed back and turn her body to face the black cat with wide eyes.

"What were you doing Chat? Why did you wrapped your arms around my waist?", Ladybug furrowed her brows while crossing her arms, earning a nervous smile from the cat.

He immediately apologized to her and his nervous smile turned into sad one. "M'lady, please.. I love you", Chat stated as he walked closer to her. Ladybug sighed and rested her hands on his shoulders. Her ocean blue eyes met his mesmerizing emerald one's. "Sorry Chat, but you know I'm in love with someone else", the bluenette responded in a sad tune.

The blonde cat sighed in frustration and he grabbed Ladybug's hands and placed it in his chest, squeezing it. The bluenette can feel the blonde's fake smile that he's wearing on his face. They stayed for that position for a while, then Chat noir released the bluenette's hand from him. He put his hands on her shoulders and planted a kiss on both of her cheeks.

"That doesn't mean we couldn't be friends", the blonde whispered, the sadness and frustration was shown in his eyes, still wearing that fake smile on his lips. Ladybug nodded in response and say, "I know you're hurt Chat noir but I hope you understand", she slowly grabbed her yoyo from her waist and spoke again, "Bye Chat, see you on our next patrol".

She swung away using her yoyo, leaving the blonde cat on the roof. She rejected her many times. The blonde's eyes was watery, until a tear came down to his face. He immediately rub it with his hand and jumped away, heading back to his mansion.

Chat noir walked in the room and called his de-transformation and tucked himself on his bed, leaving his kwami on where he de-transformed. The kwami immediately grabbed his cheese and sat down on the table in front of the blonde's computer.

The blonde sat down on his bed and stared at his kwami for a while, then he laid back down.

~~•~~

Marinette jumped inside her room and called her de-transformation. She laid on her bed as the kwami has been released in her earrings. Sighing heavily, the bluenette immediately handed the kwami some cookies and sighed again. "Tikki, I already told Chat noir that I'm inlove with someone else but, as my alter ego..", she stated looking at her kwami with a sad face.

Tikki continued to eat and swallowed it up immediately then she responded to her holder, saying, "It's okay Marinette.. I'm sure Chat noir will visit here and you can already tell him everything". The bluenette nodded while furrowing her brows.

"What if you'll tell Adrien that you love him?".

The bluenette choked on her own saliva, coughing slightly. "No, I can't Tikki.. I'm scared, what if he'll reject or friend zone me! No, no, no, I can't Tikki, I-".

"Calm down Marinette.. You're being paranoid.. Think positive!", the kwami said as she interrupted her owner. The bluenette nodded and went to her table then she started sketching. I hope so Tikki. She thought and sighed heavily, still sketching some designs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
819K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe โœงโ‚Šโบ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
1.7M 62.2K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...