Carpe Diem - A Phinabella Sto...

بواسطة yourfavefelixsimp

Phineas and Isabella are entering their 8th grade year, and Isabella is still head over heels in love with Ph... المزيد

Theme Park
Sleepover
Wake Up Call
Not So Lazy Saturday
Adventure Awaits
Beastly Encounter
Lost in the Mountains
The Lair of the Dragon

End of Summer

1.6K 20 34
بواسطة yourfavefelixsimp

Hi everyone! It's me again! Here is my second story, focused mainly on Phinabella! I think after this one I'm going to make a book strictly for Ferbma so like stay tuned for that one cuz they are just too cute to ignore! Anyways, lets get into this one! This takes place in 8th grade for them, so Izzy is 13 and Phineas is 14!

There was a week left of summer and Izzy was excited to finally get back to school. She had already gone shopping with her good friend, Emma, who moved here a few years back at the beginning of middle school. The girls had picked out their first day outfits and now were at Izzy's house hanging out. 

"Can you believe we're going to be 8th graders in less than a week?" Emma said. 

"It's going to be crazy! Did you get your schedule yet?" Izzy asked. 

"I did! What classes did you get?" she asked, then they compared schedules. The girls had 7 of their 8 classes together, everything except Algebra. They screamed with delight and got ready to go over to the Flynn-Fletchers. 

"Isabella, you have to tell Phineas you like him soon! I honestly don't know how he hasn't figured it out yet..." Emma rolled her eyes. 

"I don't know. I don't want to ruin our friendship because he's my best friend, and if I lost him, I couldn't deal with it."

"Hey, what am I, chopped liver?" Emma asked. 

"Sorry, best GUY friend!" Izzy laughed and gave her a hug. 

"I was just teasing, I understand. But what if he likes you too and y'all go 10 years without saying anything?" Emma raised an eyebrow. 

"I will try to when I get the chance, I guess."

"Well, then let's go!" Emma laughed and dragged Isabella out of the house and across the street. 

The girls approached the back gate to find Phineas and Ferb sitting under the tree, just like always. 

"Hi Phineas, whatcha doin'?" Isabella asked and walked over to the two. 

"Hey, Isabella! We're not sure..." Phineas said, concentrated on a sketch. 

"What's that?" she asked, looking down at the notebook and sitting next to him. 

"I don't know. I've run out of ideas, its the end of summer, and I'm sitting here with a drawing and I'm not even sure what it is." he sighed and put his head in his hands. 

Emma gave Isabella a look, telling her to comfort him, and whispered something to Ferb, and the two went in the house and sat at the kitchen table.

"Phineas, it's okay! You don't have to do something everyday! Maybe you just need a day to relax and get your feng shui back?" she said, while debating whether or not to put her arm around him. She decided against it, and Phineas looked up. 

"That's it! Isabella, you're a genius!" he laughed. "Where's Ferb?" he asked.

She blushed at the compliment. "I think they went inside..." she said.

"Oh, okay!" he got up and the two walked inside. 

"Do you guys want to come with Isabella and I and go get something to eat?" he asked the two. 

"Ferb was going to... show me how to jumpstart a car!" Emma said, and gave Ferb a small push so he knew. 

"Oh, yeah. You two go and have fun." he said.

"Alright, suit yourselves!" he said and him and Isabella went back outside. "So, where do you wanna go?" he asked. 

"...on a date..." she said, her mind in Phineasland. 

"What?" he asked. 

She snapped out of it. "I said I don't know, mate." she said, embarrassed. 

"Since when are you Australian?" he laughed. 

"I'm not, just thought it'd be fun to say!" she nervously laughed. 

"Why don't we go to the mall? We can walk around and maybe go to park afterwards?" he asked, completely oblivious.

"That sounds great!" she giggled, and they started to walk to the mall.

This was one of the only times that Izzy had been able to have alone time with her triangular savant, and she was very excited about it.

"So... 8th grade, huh?"she asked. 

"Yeah... it feels like summer's flown by with all the fun stuff we've done." he replied

"It really has, except there's one thing I haven't done..." she mumbled the last part. 

"What was that?" he looked at her.

"Oh, nothing." she blushed and looked at the ground. How was he so oblivious? 

When they reached the mall, they went to Mr. Slushy Burger first. 

"Oh, hey, guys! Finally together, huh?" Jeremy asked, assuming they were on a date of some sort. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Phineas said, confused. 

"Oh... nothing, just that I usually see you with the rest of your friends." he said, after seeing Isabella's scared face and motioning to stop with her hand across her neck.

"Yeah, it's kinda weird, huh? Everyone else was busy today." he said, unknowing, and paid for two Slushy Dogs and handed one to Izzy. 

She took it, thanked him, and they walked around the mall laughing and talking about what they had done and all the memories they had together. 

After walking around for an hour or so, they left and walked to the park, where they got ice cream. 

"Oh, look, there's a tree!" he exclaimed, and rushed over to it. 

"Yeah, there's a lot of those here!" she joked and sat next to him. He laughed and they ate their ice cream.

Izzy was having the time of her life, just hanging out one on one with the boy she liked, even if he didn't think of it as anything more than a friendly hangout. 

"Hey, Phineas, we should do this more often." she suggested. 

"I'd like that a lot, Izzy!" he smiled. "Maybe next time the others won't be so busy. Not that I don't like hanging out with just you!" he said.

"I get it! Hey, I have an idea!" she said.

"What is it?" he asked, eyes wide. 

"Well, since we are ending summer soon, maybe we could have a sleepover or something, with all of our friends, and we could do a barbecue and maybe a theme park in the backyard!" she suggested. 

"That is a great idea, Izzy! I can ask my parents later today! We have done a theme park separate from a sleepover, but we have never done them together! Hey, what if we made it a school themed park?" he said, and Izzy swore she could see the gears turning in his brain. His smile got wider, and his eyes brighter, and he just looked very cute.

"That would be fun, Phineas! I can't wait!" she giggled, and he turned to look at her. 

"You know, you have a lot of good ideas, you should speak your mind more often." he said.

"Y-you think so?" she blushed. 

"Yeah, definitely! You got my brain turning again! That's an achievement!" he said, putting his hand on her shoulder. She got the chills down her spine. 

"Maybe I will share my ideas more often..." she said, looking in his eyes. She contemplated telling him how she felt then and there, but she figured she had to consult Emma and see what she thought. Maybe she could do it at the park? She would figure that out later, but now, she was going to pay attention to Phineas. 

"So, is there anything else you want to do, or should we go back home?" she asked. 

"I'm out of money now, but I guess we could take a walk or something?" he suggested. 

"I'd love that..." she said dreamily.

"Isabella, I love you so much. You're so beautiful and I don't know why I didn't notice it before! Will you marry me, Isabella?" he said. 

"Oh of course, Phineas!" she said. 

"Isabella? Izzy, are you okay?" he asked her, waving his hand in front of her face. 

Darn it, she was in Phineas Land again. 

"Uh... I meant of course I want to go for a walk!" she said, embarrassed. 

"Oh, okay." he said, helping her up, and they did a lap around the park, talking and laughing, before they decided it was time to go back home. 

They walked back into the backyard to find that Ferb and Emma had built a swing set and were taking turns pushing each other. 

"Hey, guys, how was your day out?" Emma asked. "FERB NOT SO HIGH!" she screamed with delight. 

"It was great! Hey, Ferb, I know what we're going to do tomorrow!" he said with a smile. 

Ferb flashed him his signature thumbs up and Phineas asked Isabella if she wanted to go on the swing, too.

"Bet you can't push me that high!" she giggled and jumped on the swing. 

"It's on!" he laughed and ran to catch up with her. The boys pushed the girls on the swing as a competition until Phineas pushed Isabella so high, she almost did a flip on the swing. 

"Well, I think I won, Ferb!" he laughed, and Ferb just shook his head in defeat. 

Izzy realized it was getting dark, so her and Emma said goodbye and left. 

"So, how was your date with Phineas?" Emma giggled. 

"It wasn't a DATE but it was absolutely amazing! We had Slushy Dogs and walked around the mall, and then we had ice cream and took a walk, and we decided that tomorrow we are gonna have a sleepover, and you'll see!" Izzy sighed with happiness. 

"You haven't told him yet, have you?" Emma said, putting her face in her hands. 

"Nope, not yet. Maybe tomorrow. Besides, you still haven't told Ferb you like him!"

Emma blushed. "Shh, that's cuz nobody knows and nobody needs to know... besides I don't think it's gonna happen anyways, Ferb doesn't talk to me that much."

"Ferb doesn't talk to ANYONE that much, Emma. He built a SWINGSET so he could push you on it! There was even another swing!" she giggled. 

"Okay, fine, think what you think. I'm not worried about me and Ferb, I'm trying to get you and PHINEAS together!" she said. 

"Okay, okay, but I promise I'm going to get you and Ferb together eventually." Isabella smirked. 

"Yeah, whatever..." Emma blushed and walked to her own house. "See you tomorrow, Izzy! Goodnight!"

"Goodnight, Emma!" 

"Hey, come over tomorrow morning as soon as you can, okay?" Emma said.

"Okay!"

The girls parted ways and were excited for the next day. 

Meanwhile, across the street, Phineas and Ferb were getting ready for bed. 

"Hey Ferb, Izzy had a great idea! We should have a sleepover tomorrow and pair it with a school-themed park!" he exclaimed. "It's brilliant!"

Ferb nodded his head and snuck under the covers to read his book. 

"So, what did you and Emma do earlier?"

Ferb popped his head back out. "I showed her how to jumpstart a car, and then we had lunch and then decided to build a swing..." he said, looking off into the distance. 

"Wow, that's a whole sentence! I'm proud of ya, buddy!" Phineas laughed.

Ferb rolled his eyes and went back to reading his book. The boys fell asleep ready for the next day to begin already.

Okay, so in this book, I'm going back to Ferb's original silent type, but he will still talk some, so don't worry about that! Hope you liked this and let me know what you thought!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

17K 511 35
(Complete) You know that feeling when butterflies are flying insinde your stomach and you feel the need to smile all the time espacially to that one...
9.3K 90 10
Doofenshmirtz's latest inator accidentally turns the citizens of Danville into contagious mindless repulsive pharmacists who run rampant all over tow...
5.3K 207 23
Your whole life you had been stuck in a never ending loop of doubt. Heck, you had never even gone to school before! All that changed though, when you...
14.8K 574 22
*COMPLETE* "I want to be someone to you." Isabella has only ever wanted one thing since she was a little girl. Her best friend, Phineas Flynn. But wh...