desired reality & shifting ex...

By soleois

so as of today (september 8th, 2020), i have known about shifting for 2 days. a lot of people have mentioned... More

09/09/2020
09/13/2020
09/15/2020
09/28/2020
10/08/2020
12/22/2020
4/22/2021
08/03/2022

09/08/2020

2K 27 10
By soleois

so, today was my second day of trying to shift. and i felt like i was floating? and even though my eyes were closed, it was white.... kinda. i was like that for at least 3 minutes and honestly i felt like i was flying with something holding onto me and then after a bit, i felt like i was being slowly lowered to the ground. that's when i thought it was right to open my eyes, but i ended up back home. it felt fun.

i used the raven method. i didn't listen to subliminals though. i still don't exactly know what they are.... but it's fine, i think. people say you should be half asleep when you do it, and i wasn't that tired when i decided to try it, but as i was counting, i was slowly getting tired. people say the raven method is simple and it sounded quite simple to me, so i went ahead and tried it.

for those who don't know what the raven method is, since i cannot seem to find any links for some reason, i'll just quickly summarize. if i'm wrong, please correct me. 

(this isn't really a step, but as i mentioned before, it's said to be better if you do it when you're half-asleep.)

1. you play some subliminals.

2. you lay down in the starfish position on your bed. no limbs are touching. 

3. you count from 1 to 100, saying "i am shifting" in between the numbers

4. after you have finished counting, you affirm things like "i am in my dream/desired reality" and after affirming for however you believe feels right, you're supposed to appear in your desired reality.

i feel as though i've missed a step, but those are the main things that i remember.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 813 12
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
61.1K 151 16
These are stories of people giving birth -multiple stories-
164K 18.8K 54
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
6.4K 27 16
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...