09/13/2020

as of now, i'm trying to take a break from attempting to shift as i heard somewhere that if you try to much, you'll burn yourself out... or something like that. i also saw something saying not to be too eager which is dumb bc how tf would i not be eager to see draco fuckin malfoy 💀but yeah, i'm trying to work on that. 

i'm just gonna talk about my script for a bit, i guess.

so basically i did a mini bio for the main people that i'll be around in my dr. like just the name, age, gender, sexuality, personality, relationship (friend, crush, enemy, yk), and a picture of them. then i just write a really long paragraph of things i want to happen in my dr and things i don't want to happen. make sure you script that you cannot have major injuries, you can't die, you can't have lasting trauma, and other safety things. also, this is just a suggestion, but a lot of people script that they'll smell a certain smell or hear a certain sound when they enter their dr and i feel like that helps you know that you're..... there. OH- don't forget to script a way out of your dr too.

honestly, im not the best person to talk to about scripting considering i haven't shifted yet but yk,, it is what it is. 

das it folks.