The Pyramid Of Corruption ~Th...

By Madyorkshiregal

"Why is it always us? Why not someone else?" Once again, the team is back at it again. Another mission, anoth... More

Details *Read Before Continuing*
Prologue: Why Is It Always Us?
Chapter 1: Finding Agent 7
Chapter 2: New Technologies, And A Broken Heart
Chapter 3: The Test Flight
Chapter 4: Spying On The Metro
Chapter 5: A Plan To Infiltrate
Chapter 6: Gullibility
Chapter 7: Breaking And Entering
Chapter 8: Our Glowing Friend
Chapter 9: Corruption Cataclysm
Chapter 10: Battle For The World
Chapter 11: Back To The Metro
Chapter 12: The World Falls Calm Once Again
Epilogue: Reunited
Extras: Adrian's First Appearance, And Diamond's Goodbye For Now
Thank You!
Vote For Next Book!

Psst....

70 1 0
By Madyorkshiregal

Book 3.5 AKA Double Trouble is out now! This is the kids book that people voted for. Wanna know more? Here's a sneak peak at the description...

When Cora and Tobias started a family, they thought it would be a walk through the park, but having twins was double the trouble and harder then they thought. Double the trouble, the struggle of hiding their identities, managing family life and agent life, it all came into play when they started their family.

Primrose Rue and Kris Ezra are the children of the famous and all known Agent 3 and Agent 8, yet they don't know this. 2 children with different personalities grow up together, by each others sides, always wondering where their parents disapear to from time to time. That was until the age of 13 when they find out the truth about their parents, and the world they live in.

Follow Primrose and Kris as they grow up, experiencing so much every year, and learning who they really are, while discovering secrets they never knew before.

I hope you all check this book out! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 101 20
Inkopolis has just been saved once again by the Squid Beak Splatoon. Agent 3 feels suspicious about the new agent, agent 8, an Octoling. Being on man...
19K 406 29
(new story cover) DISCLAIMER : this story does not include harem in it . SUMMARY : the story of a human surviving the rising water that brought huma...
2.2K 37 15
When Cora and Tobias started a family, they thought it would be a walk through the park, but having twins was double the trouble and harder then they...
14.6K 246 12
(Y/N), test subject 054 finds himself trapped in a nightmarish experiment on an island near Inkopolis. The experiment's objective was to create an In...