Oblivious~Changlix✔

By BeccaBooBear11

Felix has been in love with Changbin since they met, but he's too afraid to admit it. Changbin is completely... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
A/N
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
A/N
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Part 2?
2.1
New Book
2.2
2.3
2.4

Woojin

3.5K 51 28
By BeccaBooBear11

A/N:After reading and hearing about all the accusations surrounding Woojin, I would like to say that I am on the side of the girls. There have been more than one girls who have said they were assaulted by him, and I don't think they would all lie about it, especially since it's not like they would get positive attention from it. Also due to how vague the statements about Woojin leaving Stray Kids were, this makes me think that this was going on back then, too.

I really don't know everything, and I just want to say, don't believe everything on the internet, but don't invalidate people who have been a victim of sexual assault, especially by someone who tried to use their fame against women like that. Thank you for reading this, and just know that I will always be here to talk if you need it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 10.3K 34
"B-but I don't h-have a way to pay." "You can pay me with your body, babyboy." Changbin is failing at maths and he is DESPERATE for someone to save h...
16.7K 1K 10
In which Hyunjin is the only one that sees Seungmin, and all he sees is the younger fading away. Tw// VERY IMPORTANT This story contains mentions of...
82.7K 3.5K 55
Minho only wanted one thing: revenge. He was going to kill Jisung and he thought nothing could stop him. But then, his plan for revenge takes an un...
66.5K 2.2K 65
Lee Minho. A guy with past traumas that will make him being mean to everyone. Even to his friends but they don't really care... Unlucky thats not the...