Black Rose

Luna_Moonlight0089 द्वारा

A medical examiner with lingering trauma due to his parents cold blooded murder, finds himself caught up in t... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaper 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
The end ...?
Preview

Chapter 92

1.6K 165 26
Luna_Moonlight0089 द्वारा

Gulf shook his head trying to push the dizziness away and looked around the hallway, he couldn't hear anything he pulled out the burner phone that was in his pocket and he used the screen light to check the floor, he saw the droplets of blood and quickly followed them .

"COME OUT YOU BITCH!!!!" Thana screamed.He kept walking knife in hand, he took off his shirt and ripped it, he wrapped a part of it as a tourniquet and then wrapped the other over the wound, he tried to listen carefully but the sound of rain was stronger in this area due to the old metal ceiling.

Gulf ran into the hallway and saw Tul looking around knife in hand. He took the syringe he grabbed on his way out when Tul had begun to walk away and place it at his back for easy access just in case. He took a step closer to Tul and as if sensing  him he turned knife in hand, he immediately raised his hands up "It's me" he said softly.

Lightning struck and lit up the room Gulf got a glimpse of Tul's face it was full of anger and hatred "You said she wouldn't try anything!! You said she would let it go!"

Gulf looked at him, lightning struck again and he was now closer to him "She's impulsive Im sorry, we're wasting more time here let's just leave them and go Tul"

"NO!!! THAT BITCH OWES ME!!!" He said lifting his bandaged arm angrily, he took a step closer to Gulf "You... were you part of it? We're you playing with us?"

Gulf shook his head "No I was leaving with you remember .. I only pushed you down because I didn't want you to hurt them that's all, but let's go Tul forget them let's leave together" Gulf extended his hand towards him and lightning struck again.

Tul smiled, but it didn't look quite right to Gulf, something was wrong. Tul took a step forward and grabbed Gulf's hand "Okay" but the tone wasn't Tul it was Thana, something was really wrong.

Tul tugged at him, placing Gulf right in front of him, thunder roared and lightning lit up the sky again"

In a swift movement Tul had turned Gulf around and wrapped his arm around his neck squeezing making Gulf gasp for air he felt the tip of the knife at his throat "COME OUT YOU BITCH OR HE'S DEAD!!! CHOOSE! YOU LIVE AND HE DIES OR YOU DIE AND HE LIVES!"

Nida felt a chill down her spine. She had fucked up, she thought she could be quick enough to end the bastard and now she was paying for her mistake. She looked at Oni who trembled by her side grasping at her holding her tight.

Gulf was having a hard time breathing his body was crushed up to Tul's and he couldn't reach the syringe on his back, he scratched at Tul's arm but he only tighten his hold.

"I SAID COME OUT!" He screamed and sliced Gulf's arm to prove a point.

Gulf winced at the sudden pain "D-Do-Don't...Ni-Nida" he struggle to say. Lightning lit up the the hall again and Gulf widened his eyes at the sight of Nida a few yards in front of them.

Tul chuckled and released Gulf who fell to the ground, he moved swiftly, quickly trying to close the distance between him and Nida, Gulf scrambled to his feet pulling the syringe from his back , Nida began to run.

Oni covered her ears as she hid like Nida had ordered, she had told her not to move an inch no matter what, silent tears ran down her face.

"Keep running bitch! You make it more exciting this way!" He said as he began closing distance between them, lighting lit up the place again and Nida saw an exit she had spotted on her way in, she made a dash for it, Tul' footsteps close behind.

Gulf ran as fast as he could in the darkness he took the top off of the syringe deciding not to take any chances, and use it as soon as he could.

Nida burst through the door and was pelted  by the rain, she kept running regardless,she spotted the cars a few yards away and made a beeline towards them she had the key in her pocket if she could make it in and run the son of a bitch over she would

Tul chased hard behind her, feet hitting the gravel,rain pouring down his face.

Thunder roared and Nida tripped sliding on the gravel, Tul smiled he reached her in no time and stood over her "Guess this is it for you bitch" he said lifting the knife, Nida kicked at his knee as hard as she could he screamed out in pain falling back, she took the opportunity and tried to scrambled to her feet.Tul moved quickly and grabbed her ankle and yanked her back down, pulling at her.

Gulf ran out and saw Tul pulling at Nida's leg as she kicked him over and over again, but he wasn't letting up it's like he was a machine Gulf made his way to him quickly syringe in hand.

Nida kicked again and Tul finally released her.

He heard the movement behind him and saw Gulf aim at him syringe in hand, he rolled on the gravel quickly dodging Gulf kicking his feet and pinning him to the ground, the syringe fell and shattered on the gravel.

"Run Nida Run!!!" Gulf screamed at her, he struggled with Tul on the ground the gravel digging onto his stomach.

Tul pushed his face down into it "You want to betray me as well!!!" He yelled in his ear over the thunder, he reached for the knife and lifted it.

Nida ran back and kicked Tul as hard as he could he stumble back into the gravel, she reached down and pulled at Gulf "Come on!" She yelled over the rain, Gulf pushed himself off the floor Nida pulled him towards the car, Gulf pushed her ahead and limped in pain.

Suddenly the sky lit up and he saw the sudden movement ,Tul rushed passed him and  pushed him out the way, he was going for Nida, he lifted the knife and slashed, Nida screamed as the knife connected with her  arm.

"No!!!" Gulf screamed as he saw Nida stumble back, Tul raised the knife again and Gulf ran ignoring the pain on his ankle , he pulled Tul away and towards him harshly , the quick motion causing Tul to turn aggressively and suddenly he pushed the knife into Gulf

Gulf felt the knife pierce his abdomen and his eyes widened in shock

"NO!!!!" Nida screamed.

"Hold it!!!" Mew's voice came from the other side of the car "Don't fucking move"

Nida sobbed.

Tul hadn't moved an inch he was looking at Gulf.

Mew blinked against the rain Gulf's back was facing him, he didn't have a clear shot of Tul "LET HIM GO!" He screamed.

"I- I didn't mean to" Tul said eyes wide.

Gulf glanced down at the knife, the sky lit up again.

"I SAID LET HIM GO!!" Mew screamed

Tul's face changed "Fucking Pest" he grabbed at the knife and saw Gulf wince, he smiled "Sorry" and pulled it out.

He turned Gulf around in front of him and placed the knife at his neck "IF YOU DONT LET ME GET TO THE CAR AND LEAVE ILL SLICE HIS THROAT RIGHT HERE!!"

Thana winced internally the little pathetic Tul was screaming inside wanting out wanting control but he couldn't afford that, he needed to get out of here first.

Gulf felt tears slid down his face masked by the rain, he looked at Mew and smiled. He could see the fear in his eyes, he glanced down at Nida who was looking at him terrified, blood was seeping out slowly being washed away by the rain. 

"BACK OFF OR ILL SLIT HIS THROAT!!!" Thana screamed again. He pushed the knife in causing it to prick his skin and blood began to trickle. Down.

Lightning lit up the sky and Mew saw the tinge of red run down Gulf's neck, his heart hammered in his chest. Lightning struck again and that's  when he noticed the splotch of red on Gulf's shirt. He was hurt? Was that his blood?!?

Tul pushed Gulf forward staying shielded behind him "GIVE HIM THE KEYS!!" He screamed at Nida.

Nida looked at Gulf and cried "I'M SORRY!!!" She screamed as she took the keys out, Tul pushed Gulf and he grabbed them quickly. He began pull Gulf towards the car.

Mew began to go around the car and he spotted Nida on the ground holding her bleeding arm. He glanced back at Tul and Gulf and kept his gun pointed at them but still had no clear shot. Suddenly Mew saw movement from the corner of his eye and he pointed his gun that way , a small fragile girl was sobbing in the corner when he turned again Gulf and Tul had entered the car.

He bent down to Nida "Are you okay??"

Nida was sobbing "He's hurt... it' my fault" she cried.

Mew looked at her and then heard the car start to drive away.

"He stabbed him!" She wailed again and Mew felt his blood run cold.

——-

Gulf felt cold and tears continued to slide down his face as he held his abdomen.

"SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!!" Thana screamed at himself as he drove.

Thana was trying to keep control but Tul's was fighting him fiercely he was screaming for him to take Kana to a hospital to save his life. Pathetic piece of shit, he couldn't even see this man had betrayed him.

"Pathetic you're pathetic, look at you now!" A feminine voice came from Tul

Gulf glanced at him. He felt really weak. He knew his phone was still on in this car and they could be tracked but would they make it on time? He smiled Nida was safe, Oni was alive.

He closed his eyes and Mew's worried face flashed in his memory, he heard the rumble of thunder outside. Mew. He finally realized what those weird feelings that bloomed in his heart at his touch, at his smile were. He was in love with him, all he wanted now was a chance to tell him.

******
Author's Note : We are reaching the ends my loves! Thank you for all the likes as a rewards we get 2 chapters today enjoy 🤍

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

47.7K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
213K 11.5K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...
114K 6.9K 30
A story of two students who fall in love with each other in the first meeting...Mew suppasit calls all the fresher for an introduction and meet a spe...
My Everything Donna G द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

60.3K 3.8K 22
Book 2 of My Almost. Type is dead or supposed to be dead but then he suddenly show up in front of Tharn, his current wife, and his kids. How will Th...