The Rise Of The Heroes (MHA x...

By GoldenFang17

After ending up dead from the other world, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomiok... More

Chapter One: The Awakening
Chapter Two: Quirk Assessment
Chapter Three: Sub-Zero
Chapter Four: Combat Training
Chapter Five: Devil Fruits
Chapter Six: The Meeting
Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date
Chapter Eight: Rescue Training
Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra
Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu
Chapter Eleven: White Thunder
Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken
Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry
Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Fifteen: Encounters
Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions
Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1
Chapter Eighteen: Battles Pt. 2
Chapter Nineteen: Coma
Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Return
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hagari Raijin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Wine
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts
Chapter Thirty: Operation Hero Slaying
Chapter Thirty One: Regained
Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Three: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt.2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction
Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Deathbringer
Chapter Forty: Betrayal
Chapter Forty-One: The Time Tiger
Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger
Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track
Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted
Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger
Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Demon Tiger
Chapter Forty-Eight: Rebirth
Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes
Chapter Fifty: The Message
The Remaining Chapters
Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes

799 31 12
By GoldenFang17

Saturday - 8:00 PM

The heroes, the policemen, and the Demon Slayers were preparing themselves in U.A. as they head on a mission to save Tanjiro Kamado from the hands of the League of Villains. Heroes from the other places looked at the swordsmen and were worried about the punishment they'll face later on.

"These people will come with us? Who are they?" One hero asked.

"I heard they had some grudge with the villain named White Thunder." Another hero said.

"Whoever they are, their grudge against that villain isn't a valid reason to be with us!" One hero said.

"Hey! I can hear you from here!" Sanemi angrily yelled at the heroes.

"Calm down, Sanemi. These heroes are licensed and have superiority over us. Watch your words." Kyojuro whispered.

"Tch! Rules are for the people who are weak and can't use such sheer power against villains!" Sanemi scowled and walked out of the preparation room.

"Your friend must be really a short-tempered person, huh?" All Might asked.

"All Might... Yeah, I truly apologize for what he is showing to you heroes and to these authorities in here." Kyojuro said.

"You are also a hero, too. Jeez, I wished Hagari and I talked more to each other. Because he seems to know everything how to handle situations like this." All Might said.

"Hagari?! So you two met each other from before?" Kyojuro asked.

"Yeah, we were. And I learned some amazing things from him when we talked to each other. And I can tell that his words were true and easy to understand. He was a teacher of young Kamado and young Agatsuma." All Might said.

"Yes, he was. But after what happened to him, the horrifying death he faced, everything was doomed for both Kamado and Agatsuma. Like they lost their second father or mentor." Kyojuro said.

"Everyone's ready, All Might. Any words before we go?" Tsukauchi asked.

"I am not really good at providing some morale boost to everyone, but all I can say is that we as heroes, must do our job in any way we can. And now, we have one boy to save from the hands of the villains. We will show them that we also know how to give them a surprise attack!" All Might said.

'He isn't really good at saying such things to us...' Giyu thought.

"Now, let's move out!" Tsukauchi said and they all headed outside U.A.

"We will meet Endeavor, Mt. Lady, and the other top ten heroes outside the area where the League is hiding." Aizawa said.

"Got it." All Might said and jumps high to reach first to their destination.

Earlier: 7:30 PM

Kirishima, Iida, Katsuki, Momo, and Shoto dressed as tough adults wandered around the Kamino ward to follow the tracking device Momo planted to a Nomu from before. They saw a huge abandoned building and no one was there.

"Todoroki, mind if you can build some glacier in here for us to reach that window above." Kirishima whispered.

"Okay." Shoto replied. The ice glacier was made and Kirishima hopped above to see what's inside the building. He saw nothing but machines and green fog covering some parts inside.

"Iida, can you see what's in the fog? Your height is a must in this one." Kirishima said.

"Why we couldn't have Zenitsu in here?" Momo asked.

"He was scolded by Muichiro and was contained in the hospital by him. I wonder why Zenitsu is so afraid of Muichiro?" Kirishima said.

"Can you guys hurry up?! I'm getting irritated in this dark and hot place!" Katsuki said who wears a brown suit and a fake beard in his chin.

"Lower your voice, Bakugo. We don't know if there are villains already lurking around and listening to us." Shoto said. Iida suddenly got shocked by what he saw and covers his mouth.

"H-Hey! What did you saw?" Kirishima asked in a low tone. Iida goes down from the glacier and whispered what he saw, and this made Kirishima gasp in horror.

"Y-You're kidding... right?" Kirishima asked in horror.

"What did you guys saw?!" Momo asked in worry until a flashlight can be seen waved around and this alerted them.

"We need to get out of here! Someone's scouting the area!" Iida whispered.

"Yeah!" Momo agreed and the five of them quickly walked away from the building. The five ran into a van where the other 1-A students were waiting for them.

"What did you saw from the building? Did they hid Kamado out there?" Denki asked. Kirishima whispered the details to him and he was shivering in terror.

"You must be kidding... right...?" Denki asked while shaking.

"Since Iida and Kirishima won't share what they saw, I'll assume that Tanjiro must be hidden somewhere near that building. And I can't be wrong about that." Momo said.

"When did you make a mistake, Momo?" Shoto asked on her.

"Todoroki, stop with the jokes, okay?" Momo sighed.

'Only if Izuku was here...' Momo thought.

"I heard from someone that the heroes and the policemen headed out from U.A. and was heading probably here in Kamino ward." Tsuyu said.

"A few hours from now, they will arrive here to start the operation." Mineta said.

"What should we do? We can't fail this time in saving Tanjiro." Denki said.

"Why are so obsessed with saving him, huh?! We can just let the heroes do their job!" Katsuki angrily yelled but stopped when he remembered what he promised to Kanao.

"Oh? After yelling, your face softened as if someone tamed you." Tokoyami said.

"Nezuko... I promised her... No, all of us, promised that we will bring Tanjiro back." Denki said.

"Why though? Are they in a relationship?" Mineta asked and was slapped by Tsuyu.

"According to Muichiro, Nezuko and Tanjiro are siblings. Nezuko is known to be the lost sister of the Kamado family." Mina replied.

"Eh?! So she is also the daughter of one of the admirals of the Navy? Amazing!" Sero said.

"But I thought Tanjiro's sister named Cyrene died. Which means she has a twin sister?" Ojiro asked.

"Yeah! I saw a picture of Cyrene before and she was really badass, having a scar on her face and has a brave look on her. She and Nezuko really look the same but Nezuko has this cute looks and is kind to others." Mineta said.

"You're telling that Cyrene isn't kind also?" Shoji asked.

"I didn't say that, Shoji!" Mineta yelled.

"We should wait for the right time to sneak through and rescue Tanjiro with the speed we have. Iida, you can easily blast yourself into the battlefield and take Tanjiro away, right?" Momo asked.

"Yeah. But I need to wear something that can conceal my identity from the others." Iida said.

"We'll buy some clothes out there. Bakugo, Mineta come with me." Shoto said.

"Huh!? Why would I come with you?!" Katsuki angrily asked.

"Let's hurry and go!" Mineta said.

Five hours later: 12:30 AM

In the League of Villains' hideout. Dr. Shizuki and some unknown doctors had an operation on Tanjiro's body to remove the Devil Fruit from his stomach and regain it.

"I found it, Shizuki." One doctor said as he uses a knife to lift the intestines and the reddish devil fruit was found.

'He ate it and hid it to the intestines even it was already inside his digestive system. What kind of ability does this brat possess?' Shizuki thought. They lifted some digestive organs and successfully grabs the fruit. After retrieving it, they slowly stitched the digestive parts back to its original positions and closed Tanjiro's stomach.

"Operation's done. Devil Fruit, retrieved." Dr. Shizuki reported on his pager.

"Very well. I assume that if I eat this other part of the Devil Fruit and that one with you at the same time, its power will be activated on me." All For One said.

"I should send the fruit to you right now?" Dr. Shizuki asked.

"Yes. I'm doing well and I already took the other part of it. Magne and Twice are already outside the facility to take the fruit from you." All For One said.

"Understood." Dr. Shizuki replied and turns the call down. He gave the fruit to the two and they left in an instant. The two villains traveled into the secret place of All For One and gave the fruit to him.

"Magnificent. This fruit will grant me more power and durability. You two may now go." All For One said.

1:00 AM

Tanjiro can be seen sleeping after the Devil Fruit was taken away from him. Spinner, Dabi, and Mr. Compress were in the same room with Tanjiro and a call rang from Dabi's phone.

"Yes? Yeah. Right. But, what we will do if the heroes look for his body? Okay. Understood." Dabi said.

"Was that the boss?" Spinner asked.

"He ordered us to kill this brat from here and now." Dabi said.

"Already?! After they took the fruit from this young man, they are now going to dispose of him?" Spinner asked.

"He is no longer that powerful and invincible student we saw from the sports festival. He is now an ordinary trash that needs to be disposed of." Dabi said as blue flames burned his hand.

"Hey, hey! I have a better idea! What if we will chop his head off?!" Spinner asked in excitement.

"Better idea. We will show to the heroes how menacing and villainous we are!" Mr. Compress said.

"Ugh, I don't want to clean such dirty stuff in here." Dabi uttered.

"Don't worry. We will clean it for you!" Spinner said in a sarcastic tone. He now pulls Tanjiro's head and he lets Mr. Compress grab his head upwards.

"Tomura, Dabi texted me that they were ordered to eliminate Kamado now." Kurogiri said.

"And where the hell are they?" Tomura asked.

"On the upper floor above us." Kurogiri replied.

"Ah, I forgot that they were here already. And was guarding that boy whose fruit was taken away. I feel sorry for him. For being stupid and weak. I WAS EXPECTING HIM TO BE STRONG! AND NOW HE IS JUST NOTHING BUT A BIG TRASH AND A MESS!" Tomura angrily ranted.

"You are still mad after master said he will inherit Kamado's ability?" Kurogiri asked.

"With my Quirk, plus that magma ability, I should be an unstoppable force! But, since he promised me that when we will take this boy with the Light Devil Fruit, maybe I can be way stronger than master! Yes, yes, I will be!" Tomura said.

'He's really crazy about the powers those two brats have. Well, Devil Fruits really are extraordinary, even Tomura himself is really hyped to him having that fruit soon.' Kurogiri thought. Spinner goes down from the second floor and he was noticed.

"Hey, have you killed that brat?" Tomura asked.

"Not yet! I'm finding that weapon I got from the black market. Aha! Here!" Spinner exclaimed as he pulls along a huge butcher knife under the cabinet.

"You guys are really insane..." Kurogiri uttered.

"Are we? We wanna show those damned heroes what we're capable of!" Spinner said and rushes back to the room where Tanjiro is.

"Hurry, Spinner! I hate touching this boy's head. And his forehead is kinda tough." Mr. Compress said.

'Am I... going to be killed...?'

'Wouldn't I be able to meet Kanao again...?'

'Is this where... my life ends...?'

Tanjiro wasn't awake but deep in his dreams, he can feel the tension around him. Realizing that this might be the last time he will be having thoughts with his body on him. He can tell that he is about to die due to his head being pulled by Mr. Compress.

'My head... is getting pulled again...'

'What are they up to...?'

"Here it is! The special butcher knife I bought from the black market!" Spinner exclaimed.

"It's just a knife." Dabi said.

"Just a knife?! This knife can collect blood from the sides. Like this blade is made for experiments! Hahahaha! I shall give its first try to this boy over here!" Spinner said and raises the huge butcher knife.

"Go!!" Mr. Compress yelled.

A knock was heard from the door of the villains and Tomura looks into it. Toga who finished her bath looked also at the door and is about to approach it. But Tomura stops her via hand signs.

"Hello? Hello? Is anyone out there? I want to know if this man named--"

"SMAAAAASSSH!!" All Might suddenly punches the whole wall of the entrance as they now started the assault.

"Kurogiri! The gate!" Tomura yelled.

"I think... I can't do it, Tomura..." Kurogiri uttered as his body got restrained by Kamui Woods' Quirk. Best Jeanist restrains Toga with his Quirk as well.

"What's going on?!" Spinner asked after they got shaken up by the explosion. The window got destroyed when Mt. Lady grabs the wall into it and locates the other villains.

"H-Heroes!!" Spinner yelled.

"We've been caught! Not yet, unless we run! How we can run?! We're doomed!" Twice cried.

"I found the boy!" Mt. Lady yelled.

"Hellfire!" Endeavor jumps into them and fires a huge amount of flames into them. Kyojuro slips through him to reach Tanjiro's body.

'Kamado, my boy! What did they do on you? These wounds... you've must felt too much torture and pain from these people...' Kyojuro thought. Before he can reach the body of Tanjiro, a black portal suddenly grabs all of the villains including Tanjiro's body and they all disappeared at once.

"What?! But how?!" Endeavor and Kyojuro yelled.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" All Might roared in frustration.

"Toshinori! There is a report the villains were spotted in a junkyard near this building. Let's go!" Gran Torino yelled.

In an abandoned junkyard, the villains from their old hideout popped out and were saved by someone who is known to be All For One.

"M-Master? Where is he?" Tomura asked. The Phantom Beasts and White Thunder appeared and surprises the villains on their arrival.

"All For One will come at any moment. Please wait." Akaashi said.

"Who are you? And hey, Muzan! Where the hell has you've been?!" Tomura angrily asked.

"Shut up. Your asses were saved because you were too careless. How did the heroes locate our location? It is because of your carelessness!" White Thunder roared.

"Calm down, Muzan. The heroes must've placed some sort of tracking device to one of our Nomus and that gave them a lead to our hideout." Kurogiri said.

"Is this your allies from before you reign as the king of the demons, Muzan?" Kokushibo asked.

"Yeah. Disgusting, aren't they?" White Thunder said.

"Disgusting? Says the one who nearly got killed and was slaughtered alive." Tomura mocked.

"We have incoming!" Gulliver warned as Endeavor, Kyojuro, Giyu, and the other heroes rushed into the junkyard to confront them.

"Hakanami, send some heroes away, and don't forget to bleed them." Yaki ordered.

"Right." The blade chain user swings her weapon into the heroes and slashes it to some of them and they got teleported to a place where Nomus awaits them.

"Hey! They are...!" Edgeshot uttered.

"Nomus! Everyone, prepare for a fight!" Rock Lock yelled.

"How did that woman send us here? Kyojuro... please be safe..." Midnight uttered.

"Wha-- Where are the others?!" Mt. Lady cried.

"Hey there! You may be huge but I'll take you down for good!" Gulliver yelled with a malicious grin. He jumps into the huge heroine but was kicked by Kamu Woods who zapped from nowhere to interfere the attack.

"Not until you face me first!" He yelled.

'Kyaaah! He saved me!' Mt. Lady thought.

"Gulliver!" Raiden yelled and rushes into the heroes.

"I got this one!" Endeavor stops and charges a huge amount of flames into his right fist.

"Rebellion Charge!" Endeavor swings his right arm towards Raiden but the Phantom Beast disappeared and his right mechanical arm now armed with diamonds punches Endeavor to the gut, breaking some ribs and internal organs on him.

"Diamond Break!" Raiden yelled. Gulliver adjusts his balance in mid-air and lands on a building.

"You had some guts to kick me, woodyman. But I guess your luck ends here!" Gulliver yelled and flashed in front of him.

'From here, he appeared instantly...?!' Kamui Woods thought. The kukris blade Phantom Beast slashes the woods of the hero and kicks him to the head, enough to knock him down.

"Kamui!" Mt. Lady yelled. Akaashi jumped into the heroine and prepares his halberd.

"You're pretty and huge but, you're annoying." Akaashi uttered. His halberd grew in size and stabs Mt. Lady in the chest.

"Y-Yu...!" Kamui Woods uttered.

"Oh? Still conscious? Well, here you... go!" Gulliver yelled as he stomps Kamui Woods' head and knocks him down. Kyojuro fired fireballs into the villains but a forcefield protects them. Best Jeanists find the progenitor of the forcefield which is a robotic dog with a powerful Quirk on it.

"Best Jeanist, take the dog down! That is their cause of them having a forcefield!" Kyojuro yelled.

"Don't give me instructions, newbie!" Best Jeanist yelled. He is about to reach the dog but Hakanami slashes her blade chain into him.

"Tch! I was too careless." Best Jeanist said while holding his wounds.

'It's no good! The Demon Slayers were being stopped by the police due to them not known as heroes. This government is really as annoying as it is.' Kyojuro thought.

"What's wrong, number two hero? Tired of receiving such punches?" Raiden asked and does a roundhouse kick into a beaten up Endeavor's face with diamonds on his leg and breaks his face brutally.

"Help! Help!!" Midnight cried as the huge Nomu strips her body and some heroes were taken down by Kokushibo who holds the head of Edgeshot whom he lopped from his body.

"I feel sorry for these humans. Oh right, I am also a human right now. But never mind, I'll assume that I'm not on their league." Kokushibo said and throws the head of Edgeshot to the Nomus.

"H-Help... me!" Midnight yelled. All of the Nomus got frozen as Giyu arrives and takes Midnight and some heroes with him.

"Where's Edgesho-- You are..." Giyu uttered in fear.

"You must be the Water Hashira, Giyu Tomioka? It's been a while." Kokushibo said with a grin.

"Let us enter, damn it!" Sanemi yelled.

"You are not heroes, sir! We were told to stand you, people, down!" One police officer said.

"But the heroes might need us out there!" Shinobu said.

"Need you? The top ten heroes are now facing the villains themselves. And there's no way they'll lose!" Another police officer said.

"If those heroes you boast to us die, then you ask for our help, don't you expect any from us, you fucking bastards and trashes of this society...!" Sanemi coldly uttered in a menacing look on the policemen, forcing them to point their guns at him.

"Sanemi, calm down! We may end up as villains in here!" Kanroji warned.

All Might jump into the junkyard and sees the villains wearing suits overpowering some heroes in their battle. He saw Endeavor being beaten up to death and he rushed into the scene.

"Die!" Raiden yelled and is about to stab the diamond fingers into him but All Might punches him in the face and sends him away.

"Detroit Smash!" All Might roared and jumps away from the battlefield.

"Are you all right, Endeavor?" All Might asked.

"Hoho! I never knew you'll be as buff even until now." A voice from above can be heard by All Might.

"This voice... could it be--" A loud explosion occurred into the junkyard and a terrorizing aura made the heroes around feel fear and despair.

"How's it been, All Might?" All For One asked as he shows his right arm which turned into magma itself.

"Magma! What did you do to young Kamado?!" All Might angrily asked.

"Oh? This boy... we opened his body and took the fruit out from it. Now, he is nothing but trash." All For One said and throws Tanjiro's body on the junks.

"I will... I will never FORGIVE YOU!!" All Might roared and the air around them gets intense.

"Fine by me. But if whatever happens to you, it isn't my fault, okay? Now, come." All For One challenged as the two mighty warriors now staring at each other.

To Be Continued...

Another chapter is done! I hope you liked this one as always! Stay safe and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
3.3K 89 16
The year is 2022. The world is in heavy anticipation for the game that will define VRMMORPGs, Sword Art Online, set in the digital world of Aincrad...
2.2K 137 28
{Book 2!} (So... Yea... The book is a part two of my first book, make sure to read it b4 this one!) Lmk x KNY book! "I promise, to be the most power...
1.4K 40 29
Tanjiro smelled a sent that reminded him of Muzan. the sent of death came from her. She stood tall beside the tall man he didn't know name off. Her r...