Blueberry Milkshake

By CoffeeAndSilverInk

"Oh, I didn't order this" "It's from that guy over there" ā˜•ā˜•ā˜• One blueberry milkshake, a stranger sitting nex... More

Prologue
Sunset
Sunrise
Sunset
Sunrise
Sunset
Sunrise
Sunset
Sunrise
Sunset
Sunrise
Sunset
Sunrise
Sunset
Sunrise
Sunset
Sunrise
Sunset
Sunrise
Sunset
Sunrise
Epilogue
|Day 1|

Intro

340 15 16
By CoffeeAndSilverInk

Warnings: Strong language; mild sexual imagery.

Synopsis

One blueberry milkshake, a stranger sitting next to her, a cheerful waitress. The play begins.

WOTT, the coffee shop close to Avery's school, is the stage for the act she plays, again and again, every morning. Every time she crosses those glass doors, she leaves behind all her struggles and lets him in.

It's been months of chatter and yet they still don't know each other's names. Still, that doesn't stop her from falling in love with his gentle ways and sweet words. Until the day an unwanted character barges into their stage and improvises his way into their act.

Intertwined with the present, Avery's childhood comes to the surface with different stories on how she met her friends.

Aesthetics

☕ Avery

☕ Mathew

☕ Courtney

☕ James

☕ Jade

Related Books

Spin-offs:

Sugarless in Stuck Inside staring Jade in New York

Once Upon a One Night Stand in Stuck Inside staring Mathew living temporarily with his best friends family

Sequel:

Spearmint Special - coming soon

Note

Sunset - Present

Sunrise - Past

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 27.7K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
312K 10.7K 52
"I need you to stop bullying Reese." Oh, so it was because of her friend. "I-I will do anything, just make it stop." Her eyes softened along with her...
3.5M 135K 50
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Alex has been living the same life, with the same routine, repeating i...
155K 5.5K 58
š’šØš©š”š¢šš š‚š„ššš«š¤ is smart, quiet, shy and beautiful. She joined crystal high sophomore year and soon won the hearts of all teachers with her...