ScHoOl LoVe To An EtErNaL Lo...

By HijabiliciousUnaiza

2 cousins She,a 9th grade student He,a 11th grade student She,the shortest girl He,the tallest boy She,loves... More

Casts and Prologue (edited)
CHAPTER 1
Author's note
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
🎉promo-1🎉
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
notice
🎉promo-2🎉
CHAPTER 8
🎉PROMO-3🎉
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
🎉PROMO-4🎉
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
not an update
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
NAWEZ WEDDING
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
THANK YOU
surprise
BONUS 1
NEW BOOK
new book

CHAPTER 2

1.9K 69 20
By HijabiliciousUnaiza

The last bell rang making students sigh in happiness. All students ran out of class not listening to the teacher's instructions.

Jannat's class got empty leaving Jannat, Anushka and Riyaz because, Jannat has to wear burqa and hijab (head scarf). She left with Riyaz and Anushka

All three walked out of the campus, Jannat tied her niqab as they neared the gate. Anushka bid bye to the two as she goes with her elder brother who picks and drops her.

Jannat and Riyaz waited for otherw, their brother and sisters, probably. Ayaan came to them followed by Faisal and Hasnain and following them was our lovely couple Faiz and Shifa.

All walked to the road, their house not far than 20 mins and with friends and cousins the time passes quickly.

Jannat, Shifa and Riyaz walked in one group whereas the others in one group. Riyaz was a kind of introvert won't mingle with many but with whom ever he is with, will be loyal. So he mostly seen with Jannat. Jannat and Riyaz are neighbors and know each other from childhood.

Faisal and Shifa reached their home first. Shifa invited Jannat and Ayaan but they denied as Jannat was clearly tired because of game period. Faiz's house is next to Faisal.

Then Jannat, Ayaan, Riyaz and Hasnain reached their respective homes.

As soon as Jannat and Ayaan reached home, they yelled
Assalamu alaikum. To which their mom replied from kitchen.

As they moved forward, they were hit with a mouthwatering aroma of some milky sweet. Ayaan slammed on sofa whereas Jannat removed her burqa and sat beside Ayaan resting her head on the sofa.

Ayaan... Mamma what are you cooking?

Ayaan shouted to which her mom replied,
Mamma... Guess?
Ayaan... Biryani?

Jannat looked at Ayaan with an are you serious look.

Jannat... Either Dal ka halwa Or Gajar Or Beetroot ka.... Right mamma.
Mamma... Yes Gajar ka halwa.
Jannat... Argh why always that?

Worried mother came out of the kitchen.

Mamma... You like Gajar ka halwa right?

Before I could tell anything my brother opened the mouth. My mouth piece

Ayaan... Faisu bhaiya also likes it so she don't like
Mamma... What logic is this.

Jannat just shrugged her shoulders as she took her burqa and bag to go to her room.

Mamma... Jannat be ready by 5:30 we are going to Sumaiya's house.

She made a crying face,it's not like she doesn't like Sumaiya aunty in fact she loves and respect her as much as she does her mother. But his son as in Faisal is such a pain.

Jannat... Mamma I have school works.
Mamma... Take your books as well, we are going for dinner.

Jannat groaned

Mamma... Why do you have problem with Faisal. He is such a sweet boy.
Jannat... Sweet my foot.

Jannat mummered.

Mamma... I don't need any excuse you are coming. thats it.

She sighed but nodded her head and went straight to her room changed into a comfy dress and slept, as she has 45 minutes.

Whereas.....

As soon as Faisal and Shifa reached home, thier mom greeted them with a sweet smile. Shifa clinged on her mom.

Faisal... You are clinging on her as if you are small kid or its been years you met mom.

He said laughing. Shifa returned it with a glare. she is kind of emotional girl. Get affected with surroundings ever easily.

Mom... What did you do to my daughter that she is angry?
Faisal... Pagal hai aapki beti(your daughter is mad)
Shifa... Bhaiii

she screeched

Mom... You will get a slap she you scold her. Now tell.
Shifa... He was teasing Jannat in the school. He always does this mom.

Faisal just rolled his eyes,

Faisal... for that you are being angry?
Shifa... Why do you hate her so much?

Faisal just pondered on this line.

Does he hate her?

No...

Then he loves her?

No?

Faisal... Sista I don't hate her, it's just I love her annoyed look, her face all red, forehead with frown, nose flaring, her helplessness, eyes either wide in shock or glaring at me and lips pouty. On the whole she looks cute when she is annoyed.

He probably finished giving the description of her face. He finished his lines chuckling, imagining her ANNOYED FACE. When he looked he got an confused and an teasing look from his mother and his sister respectively

Faisal... What?
Shifa... Nothing.

With that he went from there.

Shifa was taking her bag to go to her room when she heard her mom mummer to herself

Mom... He is so whipped.
Shifa... Nothing new mom.

She said with a chuckle and walked away taking with her things.

Mom... I should get back to work my sister is coming after all. No first I should call my workaholic patidev(husband).

She takes her phone and calls and within a sec the call is answered, not out of love but with the fear of getting lecture from his wife for attending late.

Haider(faisu's dad)... Assalamu Alaikum Jaan.
Sumaiya(faisu's mom)... Walaikum assalam. And if you have forgotten let me remind you, you have to come home soon
Haider... Ya ya I know, I will be there around 6 ok?
Sumaiya... Ok!

She said smilingly.

Haider... Acha I love you, Allah Hafiz.

She giggled

Sumaiya... Allah Hafiz.
Haider... Arey ! Reply
Sumaiya... I said na Allah hafiz.
Haider... Jaan it's nearly 15 years of our marriage, how can you just blush.

She again giggled, she is not shy but teasing him by not telling is fun.

Sumaiya... I love you. Happy?
Haider... Haiii. Very happy. Ok Allah Hafiz. Already you distracted a lot.
Sumaiya... Haider

She said sternly, with a beautiful smile. He laughed and cut the call. She just nodded her head and walked to kitchen.

All these talks were witnessed by Faisal, though he didn't hear the other side but he knew his father is very flirty.

He walked to kitchen.

Faisal... Mommm
Sumaiya... Yes beta.
Faisal... Mamma Hasnain's mom and dad has gone out and will return late night, can I call him and Riyaz.

Sumaiya knows every friend of Faisal and Shifa and she love and trust them just like her kids.

Sumaiya... Obviously you can call him, is it even a question to ask.

Faisal smiled and nodded. He took his phone and called and invited Hasnain and Riyaz, who agreed instantly.

Faisal walked back to his room and started playing game.
--------------
Jannat woke up and looked at the time which showed 4:45. She walked to washroom taking her a night suit, took a quick bath to get the away from the stinky smell of sweat. She worn her night suit and tied her hair with towel and walked back to her wardrobe. She searched for the dress.

Jannat... Argh I hate this work, I am not finding any dress. Then finally she found

(Jannat chose this dress. And imagine her sleeves are full and have the same green dupatta)

She quickly worn her dress and twirled around giggling to herself. She then half dried her hair and left open which fell below her waist. She did smile makeup, took her phone and dupatta and packed in her small bag with a science book and a note book as she has test the next day. She then worn her burqa, tied hijab and walked down with her bag and niqab in her hand.

She saw her mother sitting on sofa all ready.

Jannat... Mamma Ayaan?
Mamma... Mr.Ayaan is still getting ready.

She laughed at the line.

She walked to his room to see him standing in front of mirror and styling his head.

Jannat... Who would tell my brother is just 4th std. Look how devilishly handsome he is looking.

She teased, though it was true. He gave her a proud smile.

Ayaan... Come let's take a selfie.

Jannat walked rolling her eyes,

Jannat... My selfie queen.

She murmurred.

Ayaan... Hey! I am not queen.

She ignored and positioned herself beside him. He put his one hand around her sister's waist and from other hand he got Jannat's phone took selfies.

Mamma... Ya Allah what should I do with these both. I am telling you both it's already late but look at you both.
Ayaan... Mamma come you also join us.
Mamma... No no I am not interested. Leave all these. Let's go.

Both nodded and walked out of house locking it.

Jannat... Mamma where is dad?
Mamma... He will join us there.

She nodded and they stepped out of house when they spotted Hasnain and Riyaz walking out of their house.

Jannat... Hey where to?
Hasnain... Same place as you all. Assalamu Alaikum aunty.

Hasnain greeted Safeena(Jannat's mom)

Safeena... Walaikum assalam. Where is your mom and dad?
Hasnain... They are at our Grandma's house, as she is not well.
Safeena... Oh what happened?
Hasnain... Nothing serious aunty.

All walked to Faisal's house.

Riyaz,Jannat and Safeena walked together and Ayaan and Hasnain walked together.

Safeena was an open-minded lady, she didn't mind her daughter making boys as her friend, unless and until they are in their limit, same with her father Murad as well, he had no objection.

They all reached their place within 10 minutes. They rang the bell and it was opened by Faisu.

Faisal... Assalamu Alaikum Maasi (mother's sister)
Safeena... Walaikum assalam beta, how are you.
Faisal... Alhamdullilah good Maasi

They walked inside Faisal side hugged Hasnain,Riyaz and Ayaan.

Faisal... Assalamu Alaikum minime.
Jannat... Walaikum assalam khamba.

She said with a sweet smile plastered on her lips and she walked away, he chuckled looking at her where she was busy greeting his mom who hugged her so tightly.

He heard someone tell “she is cute right" to which he nodded still smiling. Then suddenly he jerked his head towards the source,to find his best friend Hasnain standing.

Hasnain gave a smirk!!

Faisal gave a embarrassed chuckle still not finding how to tackle.

Faisal... This girl and cute no way

Faisal said not looking at Hasnain. Hasnain just nodded his head.

Hasnain... Yeah!! Come lets go in.

Hasnain put his hand around Faisal's shoulders and walked forward dragging him.

(Faisal's outfit think that green as little more dark which matches Jannat's dress)
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Assalamu Alaikum

                 Hey fam!
               Whats up??
         Kaise ho aap sab?
(Faisal's fan will know this lines??)

So, how was the chapter?

Thank you for the votes and comments, though its just 2 vote and comment but it just warmed my heart.
itz_mishaa_ and VidhiJain898 VidhiJain898
Vote

Share

Love you all

Allah Hafiz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.3K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
50.2K 3.8K 42
Arranged marriage of girl and boy who don't know each other but they made for each other how they connect with each other lets see
46.8K 4.4K 53
there is girl who is in love with a guy when she saw first sight
110K 5.6K 33
She's the other woman and she can't be anything more. |Virushka| |Mature content|