Lies (Suga/Min Yoongi) {ON HO...

By _Panda_Bear_Tao_

A girl who has been an orphan all her life decides enough is enough. She runs away with her best friend to an... More

Lies (Suga/Min Yoongi)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Panda [not an update]
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 7

6.2K 251 226
By _Panda_Bear_Tao_

Chapter 7

“Hee Young?”

I froze in my place. I gulped then slowly turned around.

“H-hi, Yoongi-ssi…What brings you here this time of day?”

“Yoongi, you know her?” The boy whose name I learned is J-hope

What kind of mother names her child J-Hope…Hee Young stop judging! 

Yoongi looked at J-hope and then back at me, “Why I’m here is none of you business. Why are you here?”

“I was just looking for the police department. I asked your friend, and apparently its to far to go with a bike. So, i will just asked Mrs. Min to take me,” I said crossing my arms and narrowed my eyes at him.

“Yoongi, she knows your mom?” J-Hope asked looking at him and pointing at me

Yoongi walked over to me and grabbed my wrist. He roughly pulled me with him into a random store.

“What are you doing here! Don't you ever listen!” He yelled causing a few customers to stare

“Hey! Calm down! I didn't even know you were gonna be here! I was looking for the police department to help find Hyo’s parents!” I said pulling my wrist out of his grasp

“I saw you in the morning.”

My eyes widened.

“Y-yea so I got up early? Your not the only early bird in the house!” I said crossing my arms and glared up at him.

I just noticed how short I was compared to him. 

“Because of you being so careless, J-Hope is getting curious,” He gave me one of his scary glares.

I turned my head to avoid his harsh gaze, “Just give me two minutes and I’ll take care of it”

He looked at me then left the shop. I quickly followed him. 

“J-Hope!” Yoongi called to J-hope who was leaning against a wall, on his phone

He looked up from his phone. He looked at me then at Yoongi.

“Ah, I guess you’re wondering who I am…I’m Kim Hee Young,” I bowed then smiled at J-Hope, “ To answer your questions, The reason I know Mrs.Min is because I work for her. On occasions she invites me over her house and I help her around”

“Oh…I’m Jung Hoseok, but you can call me J-hope”

‘See Hee Young, his mother wouldn't name him J-Hope….Gosh you are stupid’

I nodded and smiled at him.

“Well, it was nice meeting you J-Hope. I have to go now,” I bowed my head slightly.

I turned started to walk to my bike.

“Hee Young, do you know your way back to my house?” Yoongi asked

I looked back and nodded, “Yup!”

He gave me a look that said ‘You have no idea, do you?’

I cleared my throat, “I do! I go straight from here. Then I take a right—”

“You take a left,” Yoongi cut me off.

“Oh yeah! I knew that! I was just making sure you did! Didn't want you to forget! Ehem,” I laughed nervously, playing with the edge of my yellow cardigan.

“Yoongi, She can just stay with us. I’m sure the boys wouldn't mind,” J-Hope said as he walked next to Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at me and I gave him a nervous smile

“Fine.”

***

We were in the Cafe waiting for the rest of the boys to get here. That’s what J-Hope said at least. The cafe door opened and four boys walked in laughing. They stopped and looked around. Their eyes landed on the three of us. Mostly on me. I shifted in my seat awkwardly looking down. The four boys walked over to the half circle booth we were sitting in. I was between J-Hope and Yoongi. 

“Hey~! J-Hope! Suga~!” One of the boys said giving J-Hope and Yoongi a high-five

I looked at Yoongi, “Suga?”

He ignored me. I pressed my lips into a thin line. I looked back at the four boys who had said their greetings, and made themselves comfortable in the booth. They all stared at me. I blushed and twiddled my thumbs on my lap.

“Oh, Boys this is Kim Hee Young. She works for Mrs. Min,” J-hope introduced me to them.

“My name is Kim Taehyung,” the boy who gave Yoongi and J-Hope high-fives .

“Kim Namjoon, nice to meet you,” Namjoon smiled.

“I’m Kim Seok Jin,” Seok Jin smiled and waved at me.

“Jimin,” The last one smiled and winked.

I blushed and bowed my head slightly, “Nice to meet you all.”

“Hey, wheres Jungkook?” J-Hope asked 

“He—” Jimin was cut off by a boy who barged into the cafe.

He ran over to our table, ignoring the odd stares people gave him.

“Sorry I’m late,” The boy said sitting next to Taehyung. 

He looked at me and smiled, “Who are you?”

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I closed my mouth. I looked at J-Hope.

“Jungkook, this is Kim Hee Young. She works for Mrs. Min,” J-Hope said and I nodded.

“Ah~ Hello Hee Young, I’m Jeon Jungkook,” Jungkook gave me a cute smile.

“It’s nice to meet you, Jungkook”

He nodded.

The 7 boys started to converse and I just sat there…like an eighth wheel. Is that even a thing? I tapped Yoongi’s shoulder.

“Yoongi-ssi, can I leave. Please?” I asked

“Yea, yea,” He said then continued to talk to Namjoon.

 I stood up and excused myself. Not that any of them heard me. I left the cafe, and went to the spot where I last left the bike. The bike wasn't there. 

“Wha—where did it go! Oh my!” I let out a frustrated sigh and messed up my bangs

I started to walk straight. Okay, now I take a left—no right. Or was it left?

“Obviously it’s right. Right is always the right answer,” I said turning right.

***

It’s been 30 minutes and I still don’t see the familiar road where Yoongi’s house is. I’m lost, again. 

“Oh no! I had to go left! Right isn't the right answer, left is!” I cried pulling at my bangs

MEANWHILE

J-Hope noticed that Hee Young had been gone for a long amount of time. He thought she’d left to use the restroom

“Hey, Yoongi. Where is Hee Young?” J-Hope asked 

“She left,” He said and continued telling his story to the rest of the boys. 

‘She seemed unsure of her way back…’ 

He quickly stood up, “I’ll be right back.”

J-Hope ran out the store and looked around. She wasn't there. He ran a bit further and spotted a boy riding the blue bike.

“Hey! Is that bike yours?” He asked going up to the boy

“No, someone left it here. They probably didn't want it,” He shrugged.

“Get off”

“What?” He looked at J-Hope in confusion

“I said, get off. This bike is my friends. He needs it to get home,” J-Hope tried explaining.

The boy looked unsure but stood up.

“Thank you!” J-Hope sat on the bike and took off heading straight.

“The direction to Yoongi’s house is Left. She thought it was right,” J-Hope said to himself.

He took a right then went straight. He heard a faint scream in the distance.

***

As I was walking, my stomach rumbled. 

“I should have eaten breakfast…” I sighed rubbing my empty stomach

I looked around and spotted a house with a window opened. On the window ledge was a plate with a bunch of cute looking pastries. I looked around to see if there was anyone watching. When I made sure everything was clear, I crept closer to the window. I reached out to take one, but before I could, I was knocked to the ground by a something huge. I screamed as the dog kept barking and pawing at me. I tried my best to cover my face with my arms. I think I’ve gone deaf in my right ear. 

“Hee Young!” A familiar voice shouted

Seconds after, the dog was pulled off of me. I looked up to see J-hope trying to shoo the dog away. After a couple of tries, he successfully made it run off. I had a couple scratches on my arms and one on my cheek.

“Are you okay?” J-hope said, helping me up

I nodded, “C-can you take me to Mrs. Min’s h-house, please?” 

He nodded.

***

We had walked back to the cafe and took his car. I sat awkwardly staring out the window.

“Do you want to tell me why the dog attacked you?” J-Hope said not taking his eyes off the road

“Do I have a choice?” I said taking a glance in his direction

“Nope”

I sighed, “I hadn't eaten breakfast, and I was starving. The window ledge had these pastries that looked quite tasty…I was going to take one, but then that stupid dog tackled me. I don't understand why! I was only gonna take one…” I pouted crossing my arms 

I saw him chuckle.

“It’s not funny! I could have died!”

“But you didn’t,” He said smiling.

I huffed then looked out the window.

***

“We’re here,” J-Hope said stopping in front of the house.

“Thank you, J-Hope,” I opened the door and got out.

“Anything you want me to tell Yoongi?” He asked.

“Yes there is, but considering he doesn’t care there is no point. Anyways, see you around!” I said then shut the door.

J-Hope smiled and waved. I waved and watched his car leave. I touched my cheek and winced. 

“How do I explain this to Mrs. Min without getting into trouble?” I said starting to walk inside

***

“Hee Young! What happened!?” Mrs. Min exclaimed running over to me

“Ah, Its nothing really, I just fell…on a thorn…bush,” I lied, “By the way Mrs. Min, can you take Hyo and I to the police department? I’ll explain why on the way there. But first I need to shower and change my clothes”

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Miss Right By bre

Fanfiction

9.3K 239 14
Hye-Seon is a 19 year old girl who moved to South Korea with her parents after living in America for her whole life. One day Hye-Seon goes out to run...
138K 4.3K 35
She starts high school hoping she can make a few close friends and live up to her parent's expectations. Her life starts to fall apart when she meets...
1.1K 95 48
I literally only update this 😤❤️👌🏻 Sabrina and Jae Lee Yang. They are run away siblings escaping America after their parents Physically abused Jae...
5.6K 409 33
He was young, but he knew pain beyond his years. She was innocent, but she didn't shy away from darkness. They grew up together. Separate hopes and...