Love And Revenge. ✔

By FlorK2D

It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be... More

Prologue.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19 (Last)
Thank You Note And Announcement.
Epilogue.
🆕🆕 Story Alert 🚨🚨🚨
🆕🆕🆕 Story Alert.
New Story Alert
New Story
New Story alert with daily updates
New Story
New Story.
New Story

Character Sketch.

13.5K 489 46
By FlorK2D

Spoiler Alert Ahead.

Arnav Singh Raizada / Malik.

Son of Arvind and Ratna Malik and husband of Khushi.

A billionaire tycoon who owns many fashion houses and boutiques in and outside India.

Ruthless and arrogant and everyone in the fashion world knows him as ASR and know not to mess with him.

Currently living with his wife after the betrayal of his family.

Loves his wife dearly and very possessive of her and he won't spare anyone who hurt her.

Hates himself for misunderstanding his father who was his mentor and hero when he was young.

And he is out for revenge against those who caused his parents to commit suicide.

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.

A designer.
Wife of Arnav and adopted daughter of Shashi.

She is a secret heiress to millions which is only known by Shashi and her until recently by the Gupta women and Arnav.

Hates the Raizadas for what they did to Arnav and helping him in his revenge against them and his uncle.

Hurt by Payal's betrayal and doesn't believe Abhishek abandoned Payal like the others think.

Akash Singh Raizada.

Son of Manohar and Manorama.
Cousin of Arnav and has always been envious of him.

He is a cunning man who changes his personality to suit every situation like a chameleon.

Husband of Payal and ex fiance of Natasha.

Obsessed with Payal to an extent that he killed his unborn child with Natasha and had Abhishek the fiance of Payal beaten up and he is now in a coma.

Payal Gupta Singh Raizada.

Wife of Akash and daughter of Shashi Gupta with his first wife who died when Payal was just three years old.

An interior designer

Fiancee of Abhishek and loves him more than her own life.

Loves Khushi very much and always defends her against her stepmother and aunt's taunts and abuse.

Married Akash for Revenge and hates him and her stepmother and aunt but doesn't show it.

Abhishek Kashyap.

Fiance of Payal.

An interior designer who owns a small but successful interior design company in Lucknow.

Loves his fiancee Payal a lot and very possessive of her and loves Khushi as his baby sister.

Fought with Akash when he  caught him stalking Payal. Not wanting to scare Payal, he never told Payal about Akash.

Was lured to Sheesh Mahal by Akash using Arnav name with a fake contract of wanting him to decorate Sheesh Mahal and AR's Delhi and Lucknow branch.

Currently in coma after being beaten by Akash's men and left on the streets to die.

Natasha Sharma.

A super model and one of the most richest models in the world. Use to work for Arnav and was one of his favorite models.

She is an orphan who worked hard to be where she is now.

Ex fiancee of Akash and mother of his unborn child who was killed by Akash.

She hates him for killing her baby and causing her to be barren.

She is out for revenge against Akash and had teamed up with Payal.

Anjali Jha.

Wife of Shyam Manohar Jha.

A manipulative and cunning woman.

Daughter of Anant Malik and his former lover Garima Gupta.

Cousin of Arnav who was adopted by Arvind and Ratna.

Hates Arnav and is envious of him.

Conspired with her father to kill Arnav four years ago but he survived.

Shyam Manohar Jha.

Husband of Anjali, a fake lawyer who blackmailed Anjali into marrying him in order to enjoy Arnav's wealth.

Lusts over Khushi and will do anything to have her.

Nandkishore Raizada (NK).

Cousin of Arnav and Akash.

A professional and famous photographer who works for big brands like Gucci and Vogue.

Best friend of Khushi and Arnav is his mentor.

Regretting for not supporting Arnav and Khushi when they needed him.

Aman Mathur.

PA and right hand man of Arnav and also his best friend.

He is fiercely loyal to Arnav and Khushi is like a sister to him.

Hates the Raizadas for betraying Arnav and he is out to get them.

Mr Ashish Roy.

A famous lawyer and personal and exclusive lawyer to Arnav. He is also fiercely loyal to Arnav.

A widower whose wife and son died in a car accident fifteen years ago.

Sees Arnav more like a son than a client and protects him in every legal way he can.

Hates the Raizadas and is out to get them just like Aman.

Manohar Singh Raizada.

Father of Akash and husband of Manorama. Loves Arnav as equally as Akash.

He was forced to marry Manorama by his mother when he got her pregnant in order to save their reputation.

Hates his wife's gold digging nature and sad about his son betrayal of Arnav.

Regretting for not supporting Arnav and Khushi.

Manorama Singh Raizada.

Mother of Akash and wife of Manohar.

Use to be a maid in the Raizada family and took advantage of a drunk Manohar and got pregnant with Akash.

Hates middle class people because she thinks they are all like her.

Cares more about make ups, jewelry and sarees than anything even her own family.

Devyani Singh Raizada.

Matriarch of the Raizada family. Mother of Manohar and Ratna.

She is a hypocrite who care more about money and reputation than anything.

Loves Anjali more than all the family members and will do anything to please her because she is scared she will end up like her daughter Ratna.

Subhadra Malik.

Mother of Arvind and Anant.

Regrets supporting Anant blindly which lead to the death of his first son and daughter in law.

Wants to tell Arnav the truth but he always shuns her.

Anant Malik.

Father of Anjali. He is a womanizer and an alcoholic who wants Arnav money and therefore tried to kill Arnav fours ago with Anjali's help.

His lies lead to the suicide of his brother and sister in law.

Currently in Aman's custody.

Shashi Gupta.

Father of Payal and husband to Garima and brother of Madhumati.

A kind hearted man who owns a sweet shop and adopted Khushi when her parents died.

Paralyzed because of an attempt on his life by Shyam.

Angry at his family for betraying Khushi.

Garima Gupta.

Wife of Shashi and step mother of Payal. Former lover of Anant.

A money minded woman who hides behind her angelic face and quiet and sweet nature.

Her brother was the husband of Madhumati.

She is the biological mother of Anjali and the accomplice of Anant.

Madhumati Sharma.

She is the elder sister of Shashi.
She forced Shashi to marry Garima who was her late husband's sister all in the name of Payal needing a new mother.

A gold digger just like her sister in law.

Hates Khushi and never leaves any opportunity to taunt her.

Happy that Payal is married into a rich family.

Arvind and Ratna Malik.

Parents of Arnav and Anjali's aunt and uncle.

Had an arranged marriage but later on fell in love.

Arvind his a kind hearted man but very strict and upright.

Ratna is also caring and kind but trust people easily and that was her downfall.

Both committed suicide because of a misunderstanding leaving Arnav behind.

Here is the character sketch for the story others will be introduced as the story goes on.

And sorry for the delay.

I have been very busy with work of late and barely gets time to write.

Don't forget to hit the  ⭐️✨⭐️ button and comment.

Stay safe.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 8.2K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
219K 14.8K 29
When he thought he knew everyone, he realised he was wrong. Everything he knew was all a facade and it hurts when it comes from the ones you love th...
298K 18.3K 36
He hated his past not knowing it will lead him to LOVE and his REAL IDENTITY AND TO HIS MOTHER AND RIGHTFUL PLACE. SHE wished she was dead after her...
49.6K 3K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...