I'm in the Anime? (HunterxHun...

By TheSnuggieQueen

[Book 1] After probably unaliving herself, Y/N L/N wakes up in the anime world with a magical backpack and st... More

A New View on Life x Leaving the Island
Tests x and x Tests
Game x Of x Survival
Fuck x Hisoka x and Heights
Unlock x a x Mystery
Secrets x and x Love
Who x Are x You
The x Final x Countdown
Surprise x Little x Brother!
Let's x Level x Up
Push X It X Hoes
Bitches x Get x Fucked
I Live x Kinda x Far
Wing x Is x Lying
What's x Up x Nen User?
Serenade x Us x With Nen
Punish x Me x Zaddy Wing~
Let's Unlock x The x Flood Gates
~Some Things to Clarify~
Avatar Powers x Against x the Snake
Beginnings x of x Her Destiny
Goodbye Innocence x and x Hello Sins
The Boy x With the x Rotom Phone
Life Update ?? / Not a Chapter
Exploring x Back x Home
Welcome x Back x ___
Remember x Trick x Tower?

Back x To the x Beginning

950 43 8
By TheSnuggieQueen

Time sure does pass quickly... It's been more than a few weeks since this story had a new chapter.

Next chapter is going to be an author's note :)

Enjoy the chapter, and I'll see you all in the next one! <3

-     -     -

         Kukuroo Mountain was a beautiful place. It held an abundance of trees and shrubbery that overtook the land surrounding the massive gray walls. It was already dark, the moon peaked out from behind some clouds in the sky.

Y/N nestled into the slightly uncomfortable and hard chair. Zebro poured himself a cup of tea and a cup of cold water for the girl. Her hands shook as she grasped the cup, the adrenaline beginning to wear off.

The chair squeaked beneath her weight. Yeah, no one was talking. Y/N sipped the cool liquid from the cup. The two guards merely observed her actions for a few seconds until the man with the unlit cigarette sighed.

"Not that we're unpleased to see ya, Y/N, but why exactly are you here?"

Seaquant shuffled with a soft smile that contrasted his cold aura. He sat next to Zebro and poured himself a cup of steaming tea. The girl returned the weak smile. Her hands wrapped themselves around the weighted cup. I should probably ask them now that they're both here.

"I...Um... Do you know the Phantom Troupe?" Her nervous (e/c) eyes looked up into her mentors'.

They sat up straight and shared a knowing look. "We aren't allowed to speak of them on these grounds." Zebro grimaced at the very thought of the name and its dark history.

The other lit a cigarette in his mouth and took a long drag from it. "Unlike Zebro here, I'm not too afraid of what the Zoldyck's will do to me. But why would you want to know about them? You're not a Blacklist Hunter."

She agreed, "I know I'm not. I-Well I had a run-in with three of their members before I got here... a dark-haired short one, a very tall blond one, and the third had a fascination with video games."

"Feitan, Phinks, and Shalnark, otherwise known as Numbers 2, 5, and 6. How the hell did you manage to get involved with them?" Seaquant dragged his cigarette.

Y/N hesitated, "Well... After I left Gon and Killua at the port, I was on my way to the bus stop when I literally ran into them. They wanted me to go with them somewhere because I knew Nen."

"Are you sure?" Seaquant leaned onto the table, "Because the Troupe that I knew, they don't take just anyone they run into. What's your Nen type?"

She glared, what a dick. "Specialist."

"Specialist?" He looked her up and down, "You look like a Manipulator to me."

Y/N bit the inside of her cheek, annoyed. "Well, I'm not...Listen, I only came here because it was far enough away that I have a head start from them, and because this is a safe place for me to be, for now at least."

There was a phone that hung on the wall next to the door. On cue, the device began to ring. The tense atmosphere that was created between Seaquant and Y/N grew. They stared at the other as Zebro got up to answer the phone.

"Hello? This is Zebro speaking."

The girl looked over her shoulder to the older man who was speaking in a hushed voice to the person on the other end of the phone. "What's your deal with me anyway? Did I do something to piss you off?"

Y/N crossed her arms, her eyebrows knitted together. Fan-fic me is so badass. Seaquant's scowl turned into a grin, "No. I just don't like you."

"Y/N... You've been summoned to the Zoldyck estate."

Excuse me? Seaquant raised a brow at Zebro's frown. The girl turned around in her seat to ask if he was serious, but the look on his face only confirmed her answer. I can only assume that one of them felt me use my Nen. Great.

"Of course. I remember the way to their property line." She stood up and gulped down the rest of her water, "I'll check in soon, I still have so much to fill you both in on. Thank you again!"

Zebro hung up the phone, and he along with Seaquant bid their student a farewell as she ventured up the mountain. She pulled out a bright flashlight from her bag and followed the lightly worn path up to the servant's home.

Y/N walked slow. I can barely remember what the butler's house looked like. Fuck. She scowled, I can't use my Nen to get there quicker. Crickets chirped amidst her hike, birds slept soundly in the trees.

I can feel their hearts, I can feel them listening to me walk by. She tightened her hold of the olive jacket she wore. It's creeping me the fuck out. It feels different too, the atmosphere. It's...lonelier.

When I was here with Kurapika, Leorio, and Gon, I could at least talk with one of them but now I'm just alone. The evening grew colder as the moon peeked out behind the storm clouds. Dirt crunched beneath her feet.

She felt someone brush past her as her vision focused on the ground. Who the fuck- The girl snapped her attention before her quickly. No one was there. I'm on the property that belongs to the greatest family of assassins. I'm putting my money on Illumi watching me.

"I was requested to speak with your family, I'm not trespassing today." Y/N scoffed, continuing her trek to the main building.

She felt someone land next to her as the large trees cast a roof over her head. Oh, come on! His tall and lanky figure didn't fool Y/N. He wore a dark-colored jacket that complimented his unusually long hair.

"I know. Father sent me to get you, you were taking too long." Illumi recalled.

I was taking too long? I've been walking for at least 10 minutes. "Is there a secret entrance to get there faster then? If not, I'll stick to walking, thank you very much."

Illumi slowed his pace until he stopped walking alongside Y/N altogether. The girl felt his pace stop long behind her as she continued up the lightly worn trail. Illumi is such a little shitling. Her flashlight bounced lightly against the impact her feet made on the ground.

Y/N could no longer feel Illumi's feet. But I can feel his heart further ahead of me. She rolled her eyes, stupid bitch. The girl noticed the familiar fencing that marked the outer walls of the Zoldyck estate, and the servant's home not too far away.

She kept her flashlight on, against the ground. From the bushes beyond the fencing was a familiar face, one that Y/N was glad to recognize as she grew closer.

"Canary, hi!" The girl happily greeted.

"Miss Y/N. The pleasure is mine. We have been informed of your arrival. Please follow me." Canary gave the Traveler a warm smile.

She followed in silence to the servant's home. She's much more 'to the point' than before... I can only assume something happened after we left last time. Y/N clicked off her flashlight, letting the moonlight their pathway.

If so, then there could be someone following us to keep her in line. The air around me is covered by the trees. Cool air continued to encase her as the night grew on. Unlike before, Y/N began recognizing the patterns of trees and the familiar pathway that would eventually lead to the servant's house.

"Canary...Why do your Masters have people following us?"

Y/N's question didn't phase the servant. Instead, she continued walking as if she didn't hear the visitor speak. Their pace never slowed. Dirt crunched lightly under their shoes. Not much grass was left to cushion their feet as they continued up the pathway.

"You've improved since we last spoke."

Canary smiled softly to herself. Her follower couldn't see it but assumed she was glad. Improved? "So you know some form of Nen," Y/N inferred, "I still have a long way to go."

-     -     -

        The vibrant aura of the moon above cast light upon the abandoned building. Its warm glow encased the vast land with a bright light. On the ground level stood the blond man wearing a tracksuit.

His body began to shake with rage. His eyes grew, he saw red. His fist connected with the side of the barn, the cheap metal cracked instantly against the force of his punch. The silence lasted a mere second.

Feitan and Shalnark were outside a second later, startled by the sudden noise. The impact of the punch not only cracked the metal but created a large hole that cut through the entire building. He composed himself, brushing the rust that accumulated around his knuckles.

The young man whistled, "Did you really have to punch it that hard? Did you scare off Y/N?"

Phinks looked over his shoulder. Shalnark had his arms crossed over his chest with an eyebrow raised. Feitan rolled his dark-colored eyes. Like a child throwing a tantrum. "You lost her, idiot."

The tallest calmed down almost instantly. Although he would never admit it to anyone, Feitan scared the shit out of him. He let out an annoyed sigh. He's going to not be happy when we check in with him tomorrow morning.

"It isn't all my fault," He turned to the other two members, "Hisoka failed to mention she was a Specialist."

"Using that as an excuse? That doesn't seem very normal." Feitan cocked his head to the side, a smug look tucked up his lips, "Did she surprise you too?"

He scoffed, his cheeks burned pink against the night sky. "I'm not liking what you're insinuating, Feitan. She's... Different." Phinks stared back at the spot she created the portal, "She created a doorway of some sort- But to hold that much power at her age..."

Shalnark narrowed his eyes, "Are you saying that Hisoka is actually onto something?"

"No," He scoffed, "Well, maybe." Phinks rubbed his chin in thought, "Whatever he saw in her that made the Boss contact us to retrieve her, she's obviously got the power."

Feitan sighed softly. We're going through all this trouble for a stupid girl. The temperature went down as the night slowly crept on. The soft glow of the moon cast shadows amongst the trio. The youngest of the group felt the urge to retreat back into the barn.

Phinks touched the area along the wall he punched, where the girl had used her abilities to escape their grasp. The building creaked, its support gone. In an instant, the structure crumbled to the ground, dirt and debris filled the air.

"I've had enough of this." The tallest grumbled to himself. He proceeded to walk off in the direction of their next checkpoint. His figure disappeared beyond the clouds of smoke and flying debris.

"Man," Shalnark groaned in defeat, "I don't like being around him when he's angry."

Feitan brushed off the boy's remark and followed the sounds of a rather annoyed man off in the distance. The remaining member watched after the pair. The bright light of the moon dimmed above him. 

-     -     -

          The butlers who were there to greet Y/N and her friends the time before stood outside to greet her once more. She was slightly out of breath, the trek up the steep hill at the end really outdid her this time.

Gotoh stepped forward, "Welcome back, Miss Y/N, we've been awaiting your arrival." 

Y/N gave a warm smile. Her thoughts jumped back to the last few words she spoke to Gotoh before leaving the Zoldyck Estate with Killua. You can try lying, but I can tell you harbor familial emotions towards Killua. Ah yes, she recalled, Gotoh does have a soft spot.

"It's good to see you too. I'm also aware that I'm running late for my meeting. Do you mind showing me the way?" 

He bowed, "Of course," He smirked, his glasses did the creepy character glint that Y/N noticed.

Great, he's going to fucking kill me. The rest of the butlers retreated back into their home. Canary on the other hand turned back and began walking to where they had come from. Y/N grabbed onto her clothed arm.

She stood upright, frozen in place. Y/N pulled her hand back, shit. "Thank you. I appreciate your kindness, Canary."

"It's my job as a butler's apprentice to serve-"

"Canary," Y/N laughed lightly, "Take the compliment, please?"

She hesitated for a brief moment, caught taken aback by the visitor's mannerisms. In the next moment, the butler's apprentice smiled, a rare sight on the Zoldyck property. 

The stranger returned her smile, "Until next time, au revoir (goodbye in French.)" 

Gotoh and the young woman left the threshold of the servant's property. Its slightly warmer atmosphere disappeared quickly. The cold eve engulfed the pair as Y/N continued her journey up to the Zoldyck Estate. 

They remained silent. Y/N still held an insurmountable amount of pettiness after their first and also last exchange. However, she had to forgive him, I doubt I'll see him again... The next time we see him in the anime... She bit her tongue.

"Is there something troubling you?" His deep voice vibrated against her. 

He kept up his pace in front of the traveler. She stared at his back in deep thought. The temperature continued to drop. Y/N shook her head, but it was useless, considering who she was responding to.

The butler slowed until they were traveling side by side. Although he would admit it to no one, he held a minuscule soft spot for Killua's friends that had shown up those few months prior. Gotoh needed to put trust in her to ensure Killua would not die. (He knew his Master wouldn't, but the love he held for the boy as one of his own clouded some of his own judgment.)

"It's nothing to worry about, you wouldn't be able to do anything about it," Y/N held her breath for a moment, "N-Not in a rude way- I just- You said that you couldn't leave- I-Sorry." 

Her cheeks grew warm from the embarrassment. Gotoh, who remained stoic on the outside, smiled softly on the inside. I made the right choice. 

Their journey continued for only a few more minutes. There was another set of fencing that separated the forest from the almost empty plot of land laying before the pair. Y/N scanned the horizon from what she could see. 

That's a huge house. She let out a soft gasp. Few of the windows were illuminated with a soft glow. Her Nen felt fuzzy. Gotoh watched one of the house members approach them from behind, from within the darkness of the forest. 

"You're finally here. Come." 

Illumi walked past Y/N and Gotoh, and onto the Zoldyck property where the mansion or large house stood. The girl paused. She began to follow. Wait a second. The girl opened her mouth and turned around to thank her guide.

"Thanks-," There was no one there, "...Gotoh."

The young man who once threatened to kill her waited patiently for her. Y/N collected herself and caught up with him. I wonder if he's mad that I'm walking like a snail. The dense forestry she grew acclimated to was replaced by grass. 

Her new guide was annoying silent. He walked at a much faster pace, almost disregarding how much shorter her legs were compared to his own. I mean, I can't get lost with the mansion right in front of me...right?

"Father needs to speak with you," He sighed, "The last time he needed to speak with someone, I had to kill them." Illumi looked back at Y/N, "I hope it isn't messy this time."

The girl kept quiet. The rest of the walk to the house remained that way. Once at the threshold, she felt the atmosphere grow tense. There was a lingering smell of iron that wafted her nose. I wonder if people even made it this far to die on the front porch. 

A woman wearing a familiar hat opened the front doors in excitement. "Illumi! Welcome back, my son!" She gasped in relief. 

I'm finally here. She thought to herself. What if he kills me? Am I going to meet the rest of the family? Y/N's hands remained in her jacket. In the distance, the sun slowly began to rise from the horizon. The moon disappeared as the birds began to chirp. 

It's a new day. 

Let's just hope it isn't my last.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.1K 11
๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๏ฟฝ...
20.8K 871 22
Laying on you deathbed, you breath faded after the long life you lived. Taking one final breath.. You jolted awake, unable to remember your life befo...
775K 21.3K 54
[[Feitan x Reader]] Who knew it would end up like this. - DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own hunter x hunter - Mature content - Violence & Swearing - Sensiti...
514K 17K 43
"สแดแดœส€ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡ ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษช๊œฐแดœสŸ. ษดแดแด› ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด„แดสŸแดแดœส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด›สœแด‡ส สœแดสŸแด… แดกษชแด›สœษชษด แด›สœแด‡แด." "แดกสœส แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ แด›แด‡สŸสŸษชษดษข แดแด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ?" "ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษช'แด ษชษด...