I'm in the Anime? (HunterxHun...

By TheSnuggieQueen

[Book 1] After probably unaliving herself, Y/N L/N wakes up in the anime world with a magical backpack and st... More

A New View on Life x Leaving the Island
Tests x and x Tests
Game x Of x Survival
Fuck x Hisoka x and Heights
Unlock x a x Mystery
Secrets x and x Love
Who x Are x You
The x Final x Countdown
Surprise x Little x Brother!
Let's x Level x Up
Push X It X Hoes
Bitches x Get x Fucked
I Live x Kinda x Far
Wing x Is x Lying
What's x Up x Nen User?
Serenade x Us x With Nen
Punish x Me x Zaddy Wing~
Let's Unlock x The x Flood Gates
~Some Things to Clarify~
Avatar Powers x Against x the Snake
Beginnings x of x Her Destiny
The Boy x With the x Rotom Phone
Back x To the x Beginning
Life Update ?? / Not a Chapter
Exploring x Back x Home
Welcome x Back x ___
Remember x Trick x Tower?

Goodbye Innocence x and x Hello Sins

1.2K 57 79
By TheSnuggieQueen

The two women stared at each other amidst the silence. One more day and I could have gotten out of Heaven's Arena without running into her. Shari held a crazed look in her eyes, she licked her lips. Her eyes wandered around the lavish but barren room.

Her heartbeat... It's similar but...Different. The girl continued to look at the crazed woman with an indescribable emotion. I could ask her here, about that day. She closed the door behind her with a soft click.

Y/N was the first to break the tense silence, "You're... I think that you've been lying to everyone about who you are."

"Oh?" She cocked her head to the side, pouting, "What makes ya say that?"

The woman had something terribly off about her. She was missing something. It felt...wrong. Every fiber of her existence before her was unsettling. Y/N stared at her, knowing and remembering the match that was between them all those months ago.

She could feel Shari's beating heart. The dust cleared quickly. Her (e/c) eyes widened like deer looking in headlights. What the hell? Y/N felt the sword slip from her grasp. It fell to the floor with a few taps.

Shari titled her head to the side. "What's wrong, sugar?"

She opened her mouth to speak loudly, but only a small whisper came out, "Y-You don't...H-How?" Y/N stepped back, terrified.

"Your heart," Y/N stepped back, "During the exam, that fight we were destined to fight in, that wasn't you." She paused, "You can create something that was almost you, but, you can't replicate everything."

Shari smiled maliciously, "Go on~"

The girl with the unusual abilities hesitated, "You used a copy of yourself to fight. Almost like that Kastro and Hisoka fight. I couldn't feel your heartbeat then- But yet here you are- Heartbeat and all."

The woman brushed off Y/N's observations, "You're right, about it all, "She looked down at her nails, "Before that final phase as the Chairman called it, I left. Creatin' a copy of yourself isn't that hard for people like you and me, Y/N. I'm sure you're aware of that already.

However," Shari's tone became serious, "No one can create an exact copy, nerves and all, not even someone as brilliant as myself. Even being able to use Nen through a copy requires at least a year of trainin', which you won't have."

Y/N's (e/c) eyes narrowed suspiciously. "Let me take a guess- You plan on killing me within the year?"

"Of course~. But not here, not in this ugly building. It smells like wet feet in here. No- But I want us to have the grandest fight!" Shari was growing ecstatic.

Our main character stared at the overeager woman. "Oopsies- I should probs stop talking about my big and bad plan." She giggled. With a snap of her fingers, a small key manifested in her grasp.

The key was warped, dark in color, and gave off a soft gray hue of energy. That must lead to the opposite worlds. Shari followed her eyes to the object held in her hands. "Oh, this? I assume you understand who I am then."

Y/N stiffened. Oh. Oh no. How did that shit not click in my brain? The girl took another step back, feeling the wall meet her back. "You're not...Since when were you not Shari? Did you kill her during the exam?"

The mysterious woman's grin grew even wider. A large portal appeared behind her, growing bigger and darker as the seconds passed. Y/N grasped the pen-sword behind her back. She's not Shari. She's not her. If I'm right about this, then this person is actually-

A dark clothed figure emerged from the portal. The girl stared at the crisp, dark-colored suit pant, the same colored jacket, and crimson tie. Her eyes trailed up as the woman who was not Shari stepped out the way for the man.

His face was covered by a dark-colored hat similar to what mafiosos wore in old Italian movies. He removed his hands from the pockets of the suit pants. The digits were dark like scars. The man wrapped an arm loosely around "Shari's" waist.

The main character could only stare at the event unfolding in front of her. The woman leaned up and pecked his cheek lovingly. His face was still covered by the hat.

"You called?" His voice was deep.

"Why of course~. I was just finishing up with my lovely friend here!"

Friend. She doesn't think I know that she's someone from my book. The mystery man chose to finally look at Y/N, who stood dangerously close to the wall with almost no escape. His sharp teal eyes bore holes into her (e/c) eyes. That's...

"You're-You're that guy- The one from the Todoroki Family."

He stared at the girl. The purple scars that complimented his skin only confirmed Y/N's statement. "You're with him? Dude, you're upsetting the balance-"

"Y/N." She stepped forward, "I would keep my mouth zipped if I were you. There's a lot you still don't know about all this. I called for him to make you understand that you're not just supposed to be here.

Yeah, I'm the bad guy in your eyes, but we gotta get the ball rolling here, right? Your actual goal here is to find the next key. Then, you're goin' to find another place to save just. Like. This one. Capisce?"

She put the pen-sword away, confused. There's still a lot I don't know about all this? I essentially wrote this story before coming here... Maybe... Something still isn't right here. "Y/N?" The girl looked into the annoying stare of not-Shari.

"I understand everything. Don't mention you and Dabi hooking up, and all will be fine."

The not-Shari hummed in agreement. She and Dabi stepped back into the portal. Y/N felt something tug at her heart. I have to get the upper hand here. Y/N stepped forward as the portal grew smaller.

She doesn't know that I know her true identity. She thinks that I only know she isn't Shari. Her mouth opened, I have to do it.

"I'll see you soon... Charlie."

The grin that was plastered onto the lovestruck woman disappeared. She took herself out of Dabi's embrace, reaching for Y/N. Her face held disbelief, shock, fear. Charlie, as Y/N called her, lunged at the shrinking portal, her fingertips brushed against the glowing outline.

Dabi's gaze became hardened. He grabbed hold of the desperate woman's upper arm, pulling her back into his chest. Y/N straightened herself up, I won this time. The girl stared at the diminishing confidence the girl on the other side of the portal was losing.

She reached forward to keep the gate open, but to no avail.

Silence followed.

The lone girl let out the breath she was holding in. Her beating heart pounded against her ears, her fingers, shaking. So this is going to be a multi-verse type of adventure, she combs her fingers through her hair, the fan-fic readers are going to fucking hate me for this one.

Charlie and Dabi? The Dabi from My Hero Academia, one of the many animes I never continued watching after the first few episodes. Y/N filled her cup with warm coffee from the pot. She brought the cup to her mouth and sipped.

If he's part of this somehow, then would that mean there are others from other shows and animes I never finished watching? The girl stood straight from the counter she was leaned over on, how many places am I going to have to go through before I can go home?

Worry seeped into her heart. The half-full cup was discarded in the sink. I can't focus on the future. Right now I need to focus on Gon and Killua and Kurapika and Leorio. Y/N stepped back from the sink and did one more once-over of the room.

A white scrap of paper lay on top of her dark colored sheets. "Can I get a fucking break this morning?" Y/N scowled.

Annoyed, the girl walked over to the freshly made bed and grasped the note.

You will come across a choice that will determine and test your friendships and future relationships. Choose wisely.

This is like the note from Whale Island. Y/N reached for the other note in her backpack. It was buried deep inside, beneath her blanket, her notebook, pen-sword, jackets, etc. Her finger brushed against the paper. Relieved, she pulled it out quickly.

Complete the Hunter Exam. Help Gon find Ging.

"You've got to be kidding me." She stared down at both notes.

Are they threatening me? Cautious, she did a lookover of the private room she was in. How did they get in without anyone noticing? There's no way Charlie put this here when we were talking earlier.

The notes were stuffed into the tiny blue backpack in a rush.

She grabbed hold of her dark green jacket, looked back once more in her private room. The morning sun was beginning to rise over the HunterxHunter universe. In awe, the girl walked over to the large windows and place her hand against the cool glass.

We're one step closer to the Chimera Ant arc. Her eyes flashed to the city beneath her feet. But I can't help but wonder if the ants are actually as awful as I portray them to be. She began to doubt herself. I haven't even seen the arc in its entirety...Not after what that bitch did to Kite.

Could it be...That the ants aren't that bad? She shook her head. No, that can't be it. But, I can't know for sure unless I had watched the rest of the series. The girl stepped back from the view.

On the other side of the door stood Gon and Killua where were patiently waiting for their female friend. She smiled sheepishly, "I was taking in the view one last time, sorry."

"It's okay, we weren't waiting long." Gon reassured her.

Killua hummed in agreement and took off for the elevators. The girl thought back to their first day at Heaven's Arena a few months back. Man, so much has happened between then and now. We learned Nen, I became closer to Hisoka, found out more about my abilities, and I get to find out more about Gon's deadbeat dad in a few days.

This place is the one arc that I never took for granted. I loved being here even when we had to rescue Zushi from that trio of idiots. And Wing. Man, I had the biggest crush on him when I first watched the anime.

They entered the elevators in silence. I'm kind of relieved I never told him about...that. That would have made the one-on-one training weird. She watched the doors close one last time on the 200th floor.

"I'm gonna miss being here." The girl exhaled.

"I'm not. I didn't like those idiots following us around everywhere. And don't even get me started on-"

Gon placed a hand on Killua's shoulder, laughing nervously. The girl looked down at them in worry. "What Killua means is that we'll miss this, but not as much as you, Y/N."

She agreed, "Okay then. I'm also surprised neither of you has tried pestering me into the details of my meeting with the Chairman."

The elevator stooped on the lobby floor. The trio exited the building and headed for the port a few blocks away. Many citizens and visitors bustled through the stalls and the streets. The sweet and savory smell of food entered their noses.

"You'll tell us eventually. Besides, I don't want to know anything else about that old man." Killua shook his head uneasily.

She hummed in agreement with Gon. They continued their walk in silence until they could smell the salt from the ocean. This is it. Y/N slowed her pace. I suppose I could still be helpful to Gon while I'm at the Hunter Association.

"Gon, before we leave, can I help you find out more about your dad?" Gon turned around. "I mean- I'm going to be at the Hunter Association building anyway, so I figured just now that I'd try looking up where he's been and such."

He stayed quiet, stopped walking, staring at the ground. Killua and Y/N shared a brief look of worry. "Gon?"

The green-haired boy perked up, "Y/N, I don't mind if you do that. But I don't want to know where he is, I want to be able to figure that out for myself."

Y/N smiled softly, "I can do that."

The trio continued to the port until they reached the large ship that would depart shortly. She stared up at the massive ship, then back at the massive building that they lived in for the past few months.

I can finally work on strengthening my Specialist abilities without having to worry too much about the boys. Men boarded the ship with packs on their backs and snacks from their loved ones.

"Y/N..." Gon looked back at the quiet girl who stared longingly at the ship.

She looked into his worried eyes with a soft smile, "I'll do some research into your dad, Gon. And when we all meet up again in Yorknew in a few months, I'm hoping to have a lot more info than what we have now." Y/N felt her eyes begin to water.

This is the first time the three of us have been separated... I just hope my plan works out. She let out a prompt sigh. "You're not going to cry are you, Y/N? That would be lame." Killua crossed his arms and pouted.

"Killua," Gon warned, "Thank you for offering to help. If I can get any more information on Ging, it would help out a lot."

The girl smiled warmly at her two friends. "Just stay out of trouble, hoes. And once the two months are up, we're gonna meet up again.."

"In Yorknew City!" The trio chimed together.

Y/N bid Gon and Killua a final goodbye and watched as they boarded the massive ship that would be taking them to Whale Island. She felt something tug at her heart. I really want to follow them, but if I want their friendship to grow stronger, I need to stay here.

"Stay safe you two! Send lots of love to Mito for me, Gon!" Y/N yelled out, seeing the two boys make it to the back of the ship where they could easily spot the girl.

Many others sent the same message to their loved ones. Y/N smiled with a twinkle of determination in her eyes. I've just got to find the Association Building. She gave one last wave to her boys and walked off towards the bus stop.

I need that stupid map again. Y/N continued walking, almost unaware of her surroundings. She managed to pull the map from her bag. But with her luck running out, her hand made contact with something hard.

The person she ran into stumbled back a few steps. Man, I either pushed him hard by accident, or he just has poor balancing skills. Y/N stuffed the map into her jacket pocket. She had her focus on not losing the map rather than the person she bumped into.

"Fuck- I'm so sorry," She quickly turned to the person, "I wasn't paying attention."

"It's alright- Hey calm down, Feitan."

Y/N's (e/c) eyes grew in fear which was masked with surprise. Slowly, she left her gaze on her jacket pocket and looked up to meet the attention of the man she ran into. You have got to be shitting me.

The shortest in the trio that she ran into looked up at the young man she hit. Y/N looked down at the short man. His eyes bore holes into her (e/c) eyes. Does he...Always look like he's about to murder someone?

Before she stood three members of the most infamous group of murderers and thieves she's ever laid her eyes on. She surveyed each of them quickly.

One of them was rather tall, with almost pin-point eyes and dirty blond hair. He held an almost permanent scowl on his face and wore a tracksuit. Y/N could sense the testosterone oozing off of him. Dickhead.

The second, the one who looked like he was going to kill Y/N was rather short compared to the first man and had short black hair and a scarf covering his lower face and neck. Look-a-like Levi.

The third, the person she hit, looked the kindest out of the trio. He had large green eyes and a nice choice of clothes. In his grasp was something that looked similar to a handheld console. Gamer boy.

Y/N stepped back nervously. The aura they each have is terrifyingly strong. She quickly thought of the different outcomes she could use to get out of the hole she dug herself. This...I'm so fucking fucked. She thought to herself. These men...

The Phantom Troupe. The ones that slaughtered the Kurapika's friends and family, the Kurta Clan for their Scarlet Eyes. She stared at the tallest who oozed testosterone.

Y/N could only think of one other thing, oh fuck. Kurapika's gonna kill me when he finds out about this.

Gon, Killua, and Y/N have finally parted ways for the first time in 4 months. Gon and Killua are venturing to Whale Island while Y/N is off to a meeting with Chairman Netero.

But with her fresh run-in with some members of the Phantom Troupe, will everything ruin her plans?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 871 22
Laying on you deathbed, you breath faded after the long life you lived. Taking one final breath.. You jolted awake, unable to remember your life befo...
2.6K 65 19
my first story based off the hunterxhunter anime show. feedback is greatly appreciated:) read and enjoy started: August 1 2020 finished?: August 15 2...
4.4K 72 25
!!!Female reader only!!! ⚠️This contains smut⚠️ ✿⁠ - Fluff β˜… - Smut ∞ - Angst β™‘ - Suggestive
121K 3K 36
❝ hola. soy dora. can you say: i'm fucking sorry? - y/n ❞ ⟢ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ gon accidentally trips you and pushes you into a new life with ...