In Paris 1723

By FullyUnknown

"It's basically just a nice way to say that she can control minds-" "You're telling me this now! She hates me... More

Note
Part Zero
[0.1]
[0.2]
[0.3]
[0.4]
[0.5]
[0.6]
Part One
Twilight Cast
[1.1]
[1.2]
[1.3]
[1.4]
[1.5]
[1.6]
[1.7]
[1.8]
[1.9]
[1.10]
[1.11]
[1.12]
[1.13]
[1.14]
[1.15]
[1.16]
[1.17]
[1.18]
[1.19]
[1.20]
[1.21]
[1.22]
[1.23]
[1.24]
[1.26]
Part Two
Twilight: New Moon Cast
[2.1]
[2.2]
[2.3]
[2.4]
[2.5]
[2.6]
[2.7]
[2.8]
[2.9]
[2.10]
[2.11]
[2.12]
[2.13]
Part 3
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Part 4
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Part 5
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five

[1.25]

1.8K 44 9
By FullyUnknown

Just before I could catch his eye, a voice behind me called out through the crowd. "Genevieve!"

______________________

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐲

______________________

*Genevieve*

I turn my head at the sound of my name, my eyebrow raising when I see Lucas walking towards me, a toothy grin across his face.

"Lucas... right?" I watch as he nods his head, his mood brightening when he realizes that I know who he is. "How did the history test go?"

"The history test?" His brow furrows as he tries to think back to whatever test I was talking about. "I don't think that I-"

"The one that you needed your notes for," I explain. A look of realization comes across his face as he nods his head, his face flushing red.

"Right! Yes! I did ask for those notes back! Um- it went- it was good. Well, as good as Bernstine's tests can go... how about you? Did my notes help at all?"

I nod my head, "yeah, you definitely paid more attention than I did to his boring lectures."

He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck as he looked down to the floor.

"Lucas! Lucas where did you- oh there you are!" Lauren exclaims, clinging onto his arm and showing him a blinding smile. As soon as her attention turned to me, her smile faded, a sneer appearing on her face as she looked me over. "And you're talking with Genevieve... how lovely."

"Lauren Mallory, how are you? You look... pretty," I saw looking over her outfit with an Alice-level eye.

It was a frilly thing, bright enough that she stood out in the crowd of high schoolers, but not bright enough that she stood out in a bad way. She wore some ridiculously high heels that added a few inches to her short stature, making her stand an inch or so below my height. But the way that she was clinging onto Lucas made me think that she hadn't been comfortable walking in them quite yet. She was wearing some pretty big pieces of statement jewelry too, a few of them so big and shiny- like her necklace and bracelet- that they were obviously fake, but others- like her small, dainty earrings- seemed real enough.

"Thanks!" The sneer disappeared from her face as she looked over her outfit, flicking away some invisible dust from her shoulder. "Yeah, after Lucas asked me to prom I decided to get all dolled up! My mom even offered me some of her jewelry... but I passed on it and bought the necklace and bracelet myself from a high-end jeweler that's based in Seattle. Aren't they pretty? Oh, and my dress was custom made, cost me a fortune, but it was all worth it! Where did you get your outfit?"

"Oh, this old thing?" I joke, motioning down towards my dress.

"Hey love," Theo had made his way through the dense crowds and ended up right beside me, snaking his arm around my waist and offering me a charming smile. "Almost lost you in the crowd there for a second."

I chuckled and wrapped my arm around his waist, "oh, I found it when I was shopping with my sisters."

"Hmm, nice," Lauren looks it over, obviously in awe of the design and material, but too narcissistic to comment on it. "What about your necklace, it's... beautiful."

She reaches out and picks up the necklace, examining it under the lights, her eyes glowing at the size of the diamond.

"A gift," I say simply.

"What a gift it was then... who gave it to you- if you don't mind me asking, of course?" Lauren asked. 

By this point Lucas had awkwardly excused himself from our conversation, citing that his friends were calling him over.

"Me," Theo said simply, "someone as beautiful as Genevieve deserves the best that I can get, wouldn't you agree?"

Theo's tone made sure that Lauren knew that there was no contradicting his statement, making her pale slightly under his sharp gaze.

"R- right, of course," she stuttered out, nodding her head.

"Well, I just remembered that I have to talk to Rosalie about something, I'll be back in a few," I offer Theo a smile, patting his chest before walking off to find Rose.

______________________

*Theodore*

As soon as Genevieve announced that she would be leaving us, I immediately paled. Lauren's eagerness to be alone with me became even more apparent as she nodded her head and urged Gen to leave us.

"So... Theodore, can I call you Theo?" She purrs, stepping towards me with a Cheshire cat-type grin appearing on her face.

"I would prefer if you didn't," I say, stepping back whenever she stepped forward. "Kinda weird considering that I don't know you."

She threw her head back and let out a nasally laugh, "oh my god! You're so funny!"

"I don't know what I said that was funny," my eyes whizzed back and forth as I watched her continue to step towards me.

Suddenly she reached out and grabbed my arm, pulling me towards the doors with a mischievous grin on her face. "Why don't we get some more air... it's a little stuffy in here, don't you think?"

"I- I think that the air quality inside is fine," I look around wildly, hoping that someone would help me.

Emmett just raised his eyebrows, mouthing to me from across the room. Deadman walking.

Alice's eyes glazed over for a second before she shook her head. Looking over at me and offering me a reassuring smile. Mouthing to me from her spot on the dance floor. You'll be fine. Trust what'll happen.

She nodded her head towards me before letting out a loud laugh as Jasper suddenly spun her around the dance floor again.

Rose and Genevieve were locked in an intense conversation, too focused on whatever they were talking about to notice me leaving the room.

______________________

"So," Lauren starts, sitting me down on a bench, which wasn't hard considering that I was still in shock. "How did you and Genevieve meet?"

The way that Lauren said Genevieve's name made me cringe internally. It was as if Gen had personally offended her at some point, which wasn't even possible considering that we hadn't talked to the blonde girl before today.

"Um-"

"Never mind, that doesn't matter," she dismissed, waving her hand as she sat down next to me, far too close for comfort.

"So, how does a man like yourself find the money to get such... exquisite pieces of jewelry for... her?" Lauren asks, leaning so far into me that her chest is pushing onto my arm. She looks up at me through her green eyes and bats her lashes. "I mean, you must have some money then right?"

"I... um, what?"

"To get her that jewelry, you must have some money to do that... I mean, that necklace seemed pretty expensive," she noted, scooting closer to me if that was even possible.

"I- I- I don't... huh?"

"Awe! Handsome, affluent, and just a little dense... god! We'd look perfect together," she sighed and rested her head on my shoulder, intertwining our hands and resting them in my lap.

"I really don't know what's happening right now. Aren't you here with Luke? Or Luca... whatever his name was?" I shudder.

"Oh, you mean Lucas?" She turns her head towards me and pouts, "yeah... but he can't give me what you can, silly!"

"What does that mean?"

Laurent sighs as she leans further into my arm, grabbing my head and forcing me to look down at her fishy green eyes. "You're handsome- I like that. You're rich- I like that even more. You seem to be a little dense- which is just the cherry on top! We're perfect together! It's like we're meant to be together!"

"I need to go! I have- um- plants that I need to water..." I suddenly stood up, hoping to put some distance between the two of us, which Lauren obviously wasn't a fan of.

"I'm feeling a little parched too, why do we go somewhere else and... hang out?" She purrs, wrapping one hand around my neck and resting her other hand a little too low on my body, her hands inching towards my zipper. "Maybe you can water me... if you get what I'm saying."

"I feel very uncomfortable right now!" I call out, my body tensing and freezing as I feel her fingers simultaneously work on the buttons on my shirt and the zipper on my pants. My flight or fight response was really failing me right now.

"Just relax..." she whispered out to me.

______________________

*Genevieve*

"Oh! Lauren! There you are!" I call out, pushing off the doorframe and walking over to them with a sickly sweet smile on my face.

Theo let out an audible sigh of relief, prying off Lauren's hands and walking over to me. "My knight in shining armor. I could kiss you right now."

I chuckle and roll my eyes, walking over towards Lauren, who paled at the sight of me. A weak smile appeared on her face as she tried to fake some amount of confidence. "Genevieve! Hey! What are you doing out here?"

I feign a chuckle as I flip a piece of hair behind my shoulder. "Oh, well I noticed that you and Theo were missing from the party. I got so worried that you two had gotten lost! So me and Rose went out to go find you."

"Rose?" Her eyes looked back to Theo, who now had Rose standing next to him. Her amber eyes narrowed in fury as she glared the blonde down.

"Yeah... apparently, her boyfriend- Emmett, saw you drag Theo out of the party. I mean, when I heard about it, I got so worried! I thought that there was something wrong! Are you okay?"

She looked back at me, her green eyes looking into my amber ones as she trembled. "Oh, yeah. Theo- Theodore was just helping me get some air... it was a little stuffy inside. You know, with all of the people in there."

I hummed slightly as I nodded my head. "Right... he's such a gentleman."

"Right. Right." Lauren nodded her head furiously as she looked from me to Rose.

"Well, I'm glad that you're feeling better. We wouldn't want anything to happen to you after all," I say, reaching out and covering her hand with mine.

She gasps slightly when her warm hand touches my ice-cold one, looking down at our hands with wide eyes. I offer her a model-worthy smile and slowly tighten my grip on her hand.

She lets out little whimpers as she feels the bones in her hand slowly crack, looking down at her hand and up at me with wide eyes. "Wha- what are you doing?!"

"I mean, it's a good thing that I'm so forgiving... not many women would be so kind after they see some random girl throw themselves on their boyfriend. Right, Rosie?" I looked over my shoulder to Rose, who was nodding her head in agreement.

"True. I know I wouldn't be anywhere near as forgiving as you're being if someone threw themselves onto my Emmett like a faux damsel in distress," Rose hissed, looking over her outfit with a critical eye. "And definitely not one wearing such an appalling dress... and don't even get me started on your jewelry... I mean, anyone, and I really do mean anyone, can see that they're fake."

After a few more seconds, her hand was beyond broken, it was completely shattered. The adrenaline that was running through her body ensured that she was able to stay standing throughout the whole ordeal, it also helped to keep her relatively silent, with only a whimper or two escaping in total.

"So," I say, looking back at her with a sinister smile appearing on my face. "Why don't you get back in your car and drive yourself to the hospital to get her little hand fixed. After all, you did accidentally smash it in your car door because you were in such a rush to leave the party."

Her back straightens as she looks at me through hazy eyes, nodding her head and taking her hand back, cradling it close to her chest as she starts walking to her car.

"Oh, and Lauren?" I call out, turning on my heel and looking at her.

She turns around and looks back at me with a curious look in her eye. "Yes?"

"If you ever so much as look in Theodore's direction again, you're gonna take a little trip back to the hospital with more than just a broken hand. Kapsch?"

She nods her head and turns back around, making her way through the halls back to the parking lot.

I sigh, walking back over to Theo and wrapping my arms around his waist. "What a day."

"What a day indeed," Theo says, looking down at me with admiration. "You really are my knight in shining armor. I thought that she was going to kiss me! Blech! I'd rather kiss my cactus."

Rose giggled, rolling her eyes and dragging us back inside towards the sound of music. "Come on lovebirds. We still have a disgustingly long 'party' to get through."

_______

I also introduced Lauren and brought back Lucas!

CLEARING A FEW THINGS UP:

- How were Theodore and Lauren separated from the entire family?
They are in a different area from where Edward and Bella are dancing/talking, and the rest of the family is inside and focused on other things.

- Why didn't Emmett tell Rose or Genevieve what he saw?
His focus was on making sure that Rose was safe and happy. While he was confused by Theo, he didn't think that it was going to escalate like it almost did.

- What happened with Lucas?
Honestly, I have no idea. He sort of slinked back to his friends when it got awkward with Lauren and Genevieve. So he was probably chugging some alcohol that someone slipped in, or was trying to spike the punch with his friends. Priorities, you know. 

-Why didn't Alice stop them when she saw what happened?
She knew that would happen and she also knew that Genevieve would intervene before it got to ~steamy~ between Theo and Lauren, so she wasn't too concerned. 

- Why Lauren?
I found her background interesting and I started writing this chapter with her only talking with Genevieve, but it evolved into her being slightly obsessed with Theo, so I just went with it.

-How was Lauren able to drag Theo around?
Shock. Theo didn't know what was happening so he was basically just like jello. Which allowed Lauren to drag him around, and it was also what kept him relatively still.

-Will Lauren return?
I don't know yet. Maybe, maybe not. You decide and tell me.

Any other questions?

Also, happy double update Saturday.

-T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.2K 25
"I love Jasper" I shout back at her after reaching the end of my tether "I love him more than you ever care to see because you are so caught up in yo...
712K 18.4K 70
"ʜɪᴍ. 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎. 𝒊'𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝒊'𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎...
2.9M 75.7K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
611K 20.3K 80
❛fight so dirty, but you love so sweet, talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth!❜ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ━━━ 𝕽ebekah 𝕮ullen, the youngest of the Cu...