𝕀'π•ž π”Ήπ•’π•”π•œ ⁕ Stranger thi...

By -zirconz

𝐈𝐌 ππ€π‚πŠ ━━ ❝I'll never leave for good, i've promised that..❞ in which a boy who... More

Welcome to Hawkins
Will Byers
"it's really will.."
Ghost
What is wrong with you??!
I'm the monster..
I can find them..
It got me
ΰΌ»β€’β—ŒSeason two
creeps !
Ghostbusters
Easy-peasy right?
go away
True sight
I think he's going to die
it upset him
superhero
do you remember?
The Mage
Close it
ΰΌ»β€’β—ŒSeason three
It's good to be back
Relationship issues
Russians & headaches
the new host
elevator
bad feeling
meat
fireworks
break-in
the battle
ΰΌ»β€’β—ŒSeason four
not the same
chrissy
patterns
Max
Creel House

It's a trap!!

2.8K 115 34
By -zirconz

[Chapter 6: The Spy part 2]

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

THEY SAT IN Will's hospital room in anticipation, waiting for the moment that the doctor comes back and explains what is going on.

Joyce repeatedly to tap her foot against the floor as she continuously complained about the wait, every 5 minutes.

Both Bob and Dannia tried to calm her down and reassure her that they would be back.

Joyce shook her head and got up from her seat as she exit the room. A few seconds later there is a few shouting.

M/n took this as the time to check on Will who had been laying in the same position for over an hour.

"Will." M/n shook his shoulder, but he didn't answer, nor did he flinch.

M/n called for him a couple more times until he finally answered when he gave a pretty harsh shake to his stiff shoulder.

"What's wrong? Are you hurting again?" Mike asked him.

"I, I saw something."

Mike and M/n looked at eachother with both curiosity and worry.

"In your now-memories?" M/n looked back at Will.

Will nodded as he leaned closer to the edge. "The shadow monster. I think I know how to stop it."

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

Dustin led the trio into a sort of junkyard. A hangout place for the party.

"Oh yeah, this will do." Steve nodded as he took his sunglasses off.

The other two followed Steve, dropping a few pieces of meat as they continued to walk downhill.

They stopped in the middle of the field and dumped their buckets in a big pile. "I said medium-well!" A distant voice shouted, causing the three guys to look over.

There stood Lucas and that be girl, Max. "Hey, that's the girl that teaches M/n skating tricks." Gabe pointed.

"Who's she?" Steve glanced at Gabe for answers but just got a shrug in response. Dustin didn't seem too jolly either.

After a while they dispersed to set up a fort in the bus. Steve was complaining of how Dustin and Lucas were just talking to eachother while his cr- Gabe and this 'random girl' were helping him.

So he called both of the boys by slamming a chair onto the car they were hiding behind. "Hey Dickheads!"

Gabe laughed quietly as he heard Steve scold them in a motherly way.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

Everyone from Will's room was called into another room so Will could explain how to take down the Shadow monster, theoretically.

Will stood up and walked around the table where there were about millions of photos of his house.

Eventually he walked to the side of the table where he pointed to an area.

"That's it."

"That's what Will, What's there?" Dr. Owen questioned.

"I don't know. I just know he doesn't want me to see there." Will answered.

"I think it's important."

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

"

So you both fought one of these things before?" Max asked the two older teens.

Steve nodded for them both as he let Gabe lean his head on his shoulder, actually enjoying the proximity.

"And you're like, 100% sure it wasn't a bear?"

"Shit don't be an idiot. Okay? It wasn't a bear." Dustin insulted.

"Why are you even here is you don't believe us." Dustin continued as everyone watched him ramble on.

"Just go home."

"Sheesh, someone's cranky. Past your bed time." She looked at him as she proceeded to climb up the ladder to be with Lucas.

"That's good. Show her that you don't care." Steve nodded as he watched her walk up the steps.

"I don't." Dustin answered.

Steve almost laughed and winked at him.

"Why are you winking Steve. Stop." Steve looked down as he played with his lighter.

Gabe was getting really nervous and he needed some reassurance, so he closed Steve's lighter and intertwined their hands.

Steve almost chocked on his saliva when he felt the warmth of someone else's hand make contact with his.

He couldn't necessarily say he didn't like it. He was ecstatic, but he didn't want to show it.

"What are you doing?"

"Nervous." Gabe shrugged, as if it were obvious.

After a few minutes, Gabe was listening to Max and Lucas' conversation, which was weird because it seemed like nobody else could hear it.

It was really soothing.

Well the moment was cut when the vibrations of a beastly growl could be heard throughout the area.

Everyone rose to their feets and went on high alert, waiting for any unusual activity, though the growls said it all.

"Do you see him?" "No.."

"Lucas?"

"Hold on!"

Lucas looked around in his binoculars for any activity in the fog.

"I've got eyes! Ten o'clock!" Lucas shouted.

Steve pointed towards a moving creature in the fog.

"What's he doing?" Dustin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well how the fuck are we supposed to know?!" Gabe whisper shouted.

Dart, or what seemed like Dart, just stood there. Occasionally letting out shrieks.

"He's not taking the bait, why is he not taking the bait?"

"Maybe he's not hungry." Dustin answered, which sounded more like a question.

"Maybe he's sick of cow." Steve backed away from the window and walked away.

"Steve, where the hell do you think you're going."

Steve turned around and threw the lighter in Gabe's hands. "Just get ready."

Steve exit out of the bus with caution.

"Holy shit, this idiot." Gabe cursed as he ran a hand through his hair in worry.

Max climbed down the steps.

"What's he doing?"

"Expanding the menu." Dustin responded.

Max watched him with uncertainty. "He's insane." She shook her head.

"He's awesome." Dustin grinned.

After a few minutes they heard Lucas shout. "Steve! Watch out!"

"I'm a little busy here!" Steve shouted back.

"Three o'clock! Three o'clock!" He repeated.

Gabe heard another creaking noise and turned to one of the cars in front of the bus.

"Okay Genius. That better be an average dog." Gabe pointed towards another figure coming out of the fog.

Dustin cursed under his breath as he rushed to the door.

"Steve! Abort!" Dustin opened the door.

Steve turned around back to the creature as it came for him.

Steve barely missed the creature as he slid on the hood of a car.

The four inside of the bus shouted for him to come back inside as Steve's legs battled for his life.

Once steve made it in, Dustin shut the door with great speed.

Steve grabbed a metal sheet from the windshield and set it against the door.

"They can't get in! They can't!" Lucas screamed.

The bus began to shake as an arm broke through the door. Steve pushed everyone away as he continuously slammed his baseball bat into the arm.

Dustin tried to reach for someone but no one would answer, not knowing about the situation everyone else was in.

The roof of the bus began to thump loudly, as if something was stomping harshly on it.

Both Max and Gabe looked up as Gabe wrapped his arms around her.

The creature presented itself as it stared at both of them. Max began to scream as Steve ran towards the duo ready to beat up the creature. Mainly to impress someone there but we aren't going to get into that.

The creature growled in his face before turning away and jumping off.

The creatures ran off in a hurry, almost as if they were called for something.

After a few seconds of processing and relief, the adrenaline began to wear off and everyone felt exhausted.

Gabe grabbed onto Steve's face.

"You moron! How could you do that!?" Gabe glared into Steve's eyes with fear, relief, and anger.

"I'm fine, calm down."

"You almost died!" Gabe's voice began to waver.

Steve wrapped his arms around his waist as he stuck his nose into the others neck, breathing in his scent.

Gabe enjoyed the hug for a bit before pushing him away and grabbing the bat from the floor as he went to go check outside.

He saw a glimpse of the creature running off.

"What happened." Lucas gasped.

"I don't know.."

"Steve scared em off?" Dustin questioned.

"No freaking way." Gabe turned back. "They're going somewhere."

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

"I-im sorry." Will whimpered. M/n looked up from his lap in confusion.

"What? What do you mean sweetie?" Joyce asked for him.

Will turned his head to look at her. "He made me do it."

M/n looked down as he contemplated Will's answer.

"Who?" Joyce continued.

"Who made you do what?"

"I told you. They upset him. They shouldn't of done that."

"They shouldn't have upset him."

M/n connected the dots. "The spy. The spy!" He ran up from his seat as Mike followed.

"Whoa whoah whoa whoa!-" the guards grabbed onto moth of them, preventing them from going to the doors.

"I need to get through! It's a trap!" "It's a trap! We need to warn them, it's a trap!"

Dannia watched in shock as Bob raced after the boys to bring them back into the room.

"It's too late.." he sobbed.

"You should get out of here." Will warns after a minute later.

"They're almost here."

And just like that, everything went to shit.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 127 34
In which, Robin Buckley's younger sister tries to help save Hawkins from Vecna while nursing a broken heart over her dead boyfriend and being a part...
9.5K 149 25
𝐼𝑛 π‘€β„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ π‘’π‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘π‘œπ‘€π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘ π‘β„Žπ‘’π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘™π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘“π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘  π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ π‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘œπ‘™ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘˜. "π‘œπ‘“ π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘’ 𝑖𝑑 π‘–π‘›π‘£π‘œ...
22.3K 548 17
𝐀 π’π­π«πšπ§π πžπ« 𝐓𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 π’π­πžπ―πž π‡πšπ«π«π’π§π π­π¨π§ 𝐱 πŽπ‚ π’πžπšπ¬π¨π§ 𝟐 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 π˜πŽπ”π‘ πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍...
199K 6.8K 22
❝ I MAKE NO PROMISES, I CAN'T DO GOLDEN RINGS ❞ things seemed to be going well for our couple, lili and billy. but now the monster is back and hungr...