All Because of you ~Larry Sty...

By Mitzytrix

When the world is always tearing you down, eventually, you stop trying to get back up. Harry Styles was alone... More

Prologue
1. All because of the first glance
2. All because of a talent
3. All because of a phone number
4. All Because of a childhood friend
5. All because of a work visit
6. All because of a try-out
7. All because he cares
8. All because of friends
9. All because of a lie
10. All because of a plan
11. All because of a silly crush
12. All because of that weird new kid
13. All because of a sleepover
Obviously not a chapter, but still important.

14. All because of a kiss

8K 131 65
By Mitzytrix

WUDDUP MA BROS

What's happening??

i don't know.

stuff!

i like stuff

Does anyone watch Glee?

Just me then?

Well sorry, Klaine is my OTP

I can't handle my feels.

Oh Chris Colfer... What you do to me....

Hm? What?

Who said that?

Although Larry and Nouis hold a special place in my one direction shipping heart.

But back to the story.

This chapter may be a little shorter as i kind of wanted to herd the stuff that goes on into one chapter, which isn't alot so just letting ya know!

ALLSSOOO

We learn a little bit more about Louis! and it may not be all good!

DUN DUN DUUUUHHHH

Honestly i'm just trying to sneak the other bromances into this story because i'm obsessed.

#sorrynotsorry

That's right, i hashtagged on wattpad.

Come and get me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

Well that went better than expected...

Honestly i thought Harry would flare up, push me away and ignore me for the rest of the night...

But hey! apparently not!

I know what you're thinking, why would i just kiss Harry like that?

You want the truth? You could say that i'm boundry-less

And by that, i mean i pretty much take any excuse to kiss or mess around with just about anyone.

Spin the bottle, truth or dare or just because i can!

I'm not one to sleep around, i've only had sex a few times with the same girl but i do tend to send the wrong message around to people.

At my old school, everyone seemed to think that i was some kind of boyslut who just got it wherever he could, and no matter how many times i denied it, girl and guys would hit on me, try to get me to sleep with them or go out to parties and get drunk... when i kept rejecting people they got a little more determined... i was even drugged once!

That's not a story i like to go into, but i'm just glad my mate Stan found me before anything happened...

But really, that's not even the full reason i kissed Harry.

Honestly... i really wanted to.

I'm not sure if its just because of my unhealthy obsession for helping him or because i think he's attractive, but either way i enjoyed it.

I chuckled inwardly as i opened the door for Harry as we made out way back to the other boys.

I could definetely tell it was his first kiss. He had absolutely no idea what he was doing and it was just so adorable and appealing that i wouldn't mind teaching him some more...

No!... Bad Louis.

There's no way Harry's the type to just get busy with someone because he can. He said it not five minutes ago! he wants that person to be special to him!

I feel kind of bad for kissing him but he seemed to enjoy it?

If he was agaisnt it there's no way i'd be able to tell since he acts like he doesn't have an opinion.

Well he probably doesn't back at his house but he does here!

As long as he's with me he'll be safe...

but there's one problem...

That amazing plan i had. Well... this is it. I have no idea how we're going to help Harry. I just felt like i needed to know Harry was safe after all the stuff i've found out about him lately.

Liam and I have got to get through to him. Liam was right, the police don't care unless Harry's the one who reports it, so we need to get Harry to believe it's okay for him to tell the police.

I don't know how powerful Jarred is. Liam's way smarter than me so he's probably tried everything i'm thinking of. We need to find a way to keep Harry safe...

We reached the bottom of the stairs and I opened the door for Harry yet again, and he stepped in rather hesitantly, all eyes falling on his once again.

"Everything alright?" Liam said eying the both of us curiously.

I smiled and nodded, patting Harry's back. He glanced at me for a mere second before his face went pink and he turned away, smiling at Liam as confidently as he could manage

"Yeah m' fine... just had a bit of a freak out..." he said honestly and Zayn and Niall seemed to believe him, nodding understandingly. Liam looked at me suspiciously and i just shrugged.

I got the feeling Liam thought i was up to something more than just trying to get Harry away from Jarred. I can't help but wonder if rumours from my old school got to my new one... Liam is obviously the protective type, i can relate to that, but what does he think i'm going to do?

**

10 minutes ago

Harry leaped up from his seat and pretty much sprinted out of the room, leaving an awkward silince behind him.

"Well." Zayn spoke up suddenly

"...Someone got rejected" he added, pouting in my direction. I scoffed and looked over to Liam who shrugged at me with a weak, sad smile. Liam began to stand up and he fixed his shirt before announcing.

"I'll go talk to him... I don't think this game was a good idea..." Liam trailed off, shaking his head like he was dissappointed in himself. Wow he really does care about Harry doesn't he?

But why didn't i want Liam to be up there with harry while i'm down here just wondering what's going on?

Befor ei really knew what i was doing, i stood up and grabbed Liam's arm lightly. He looked at me curiously and i smiled.

"Let me" i insisted " besides...it seems like he had an issue with kissing me so maybe i can find that out while i'm up there" i said with a laugh and Liam opened his mouth, like he was about to say something but he closed it again, decided that its something he shouldnt say.

Instead of waiting for Liam to eventually speak, i started my walk up to the bathroom, which i had heard slam earlier, hearing Liam call my name weakly but i decided i'd ignore it for the moment.

 I don't know what it is about Harry that i find so aluring.... like we're connected by some sort of invisible rope that stops him from getting too far away from me... so i always know where he is... so i can protect him.

I made my way up to the top of the stairs and over to the closed door.

"Uh... Haz? It's Louis... Are you alright?" i said rapping my knuckles on the door quietly

There was no answer but i didn't let that discourage me.

"Can i come in?" i asked hopefully and it was only i little while before he finally answered.

"Yeah..." his quiet response made me smile and i slowly opened the door.

Then i saw him, sitting hunched up on the edge of the bathtub. He looked so sad and innocent, like he was having a conversation with himself. I need him to be okay...

I know Harry needs someone... He needs someone to always be there for him, to look after him and tell him how brave and incredible he is...

and although... Liam may be that person for now....

i't'll be me soon.

**

Sitting back down on the matress, Niall looked at the two of us expectantly, tapping his fingers on his knees.

"So... are we still playing... or?' Niall proded and Liam nodded

"Well it depends... You sure you're okay now Harry?" Liam said worridly and Harry nodded, sporting a small smile.

Harry nodded, somewhat unsurely but he smiled anyway.

"I'm fine... lets play" He said half confidently and Zayn and Niall smiled brightly. 

I nodded with a sigh "Okay, just a few more rounds... then i'm sure we can find something more suited for five, sixteen year old boys" I said putting an emphasis on our gender, looking over at Niall who had suggested the game in the first place.

Niall stuck his tongue out at me, crossing his arms.

"Don't pretend you didn't enjoy that hickey..." Niall said stubbornly and i laughed slightly, rasing my eyebrows at him.

"I never said i didn't enjoy it did i Nialler? i implied that the game was stupid" i corrected him with a wink and Niall chuckled, returning the wink playfully. My action earned me a glare from Zayn and Liam and an almost hurt stare from Harry.

I'm not sure why Zayn's upset, i get that Liam's protectiveness is kicking in but what about Harry?

Is he upset with me kissing him? i wonder if he still wants that perfect kiss he was talking about... I get that i'm not the love of his life but i was only trying to help him out!

Okay... so maybe my actions wern't exactly selfless but my intentions were good!

...

maybe i am a little bit of a boyslut....

not my fault Harry's gorgeous...

i shook myself out of it and clapped my hands together

"Well who's turn was it?" i aksed, looking around the room. Zayn quickly made his face vacant but Liam continued to look at me rather suspiciously. I rose an eyebrow at him and he just sighed, reaching forward and grabbing the Ipod

"Mine. But i'm turning the dirtiness down" Liam announced, glancing to the side at Zayn who pouted in disapointment.

Liam shook the Ipod and  a smirk appeared on his face.

"Play a prank on someone of your choice" he read out, smiling up at me

Oh hell no.

I looked back at him suspiciously and Liam just smiled back.

"Don't worry Louis, i won't be too mean" he said with a smug smile and i scoffed at him.

I'd love to see him try anything.

I being the master of pranks, hereby declare that Liam try to mess with me using an activity that i practically invented.

Zayn crawled over to Liam and whispered something to him. Okay, well now i'm a little scared. Zayn's just about as mischievious as me, which is why we became such good friends so quickly, but besides the point! he's like and evil genius.

Liam nodded and Zayn went over to his bag, which was in the corner of the room, and pulled something out before placing it in my hands.

I stared down at the object and rose an eyebrow

"A chinese fingertrap? really guys?" i said with a slight chuckle and Zayn cocked his head

"Have you ever used on Lou?" he said with a smirk and i paused .

"..Well... no.." i said truthfully and Zayn smiled brightly

"Well then! This will be amusing!" he said sitting back, looking at me expectantly.

Oh this'll be simple. It's not even a real prank, it's just a trick. I'll bet its way easier to get out of than everyone says...

I shrugged with a smile and stuck my pointing finger from each hand into both sides of the fingertrap.

"There! now watch" i said pulling my finger.

Well trying to...

Liam muffled laughter with his hand and Zayn just smirked at me smugly.

I twisted my lips and attempted to pull my hands away again, but to no prevail.

By the next few minutes i was considering trying to rip my fingers out of their sockets if it meant i would get out of this infuriating device...

About five minutes later the boys decided this was absolutely hilarious, and it probably was! since Zayn was on his back laughing, Liam had tears running down his face and Niall had goiven up even watching me, instead he was just rolling around bellowing laughter.

I grunted again, this time more in an 'i give up' manner, until I heard a sound of laughter that intruiged me. I turned and saw Harry, his eyes squeezed shut, holding his stomach and laughing hyserically. It gave me a weird sense of pride knowing Harry was this happy because of something i was doing. Even though it was frustrating the absolute crap out of me....

I had forgotten what i was even doing until a cough knocked me out of my apparent trance. I whipped my head to the side to see Liam smiling at me innocently.

"Need help Loubear?" Liam said patronizingly and i groweld at him

"What the fucking hell even is this thing?" i spat angrily, glaring down at my fingers.

Liam started laughing again, the sound joining in with the sound of the other boys and i pouted, furrowing my eyebrows, actually not enjoying being on the other end of a trick...

Liam wiped his eyes with his thumb and motioned for me to come over to him. I did so and Liam pushed my fingers together inside the trap, gripped the edges with his thumbs and kept it in place.

"OKay take them out Lou" Liam said with a slight giggle and i removed my fingers easily.

I gaped slightly at him, not being able to believe i didn't figure that out.

I crossed my arms and huffed "That wasn't even a proper prank" i said stubbornly and Zayn shrugged

"You sure? it seemed like one" he said beginning to chuckle again and i scoffed.

"Okay fine...." i admitted, glancing over at Harry who had the brightest, most adorable smile i've ever seen on a human, planted on his giggling face. I felt myself smile when i noticed two small dimples in each of his cheeks. Makes him look even cuter than he already was.

"...But only because it made Harry laugh so much" i said with a proud smile and Harry imediately stopped giggling and blushed, the same shy expression returning to his face.

"Bored now" Niall announced blandly, lying on his back, seemingly calmer after his laughing fit.

Honestly its like trying to entertain a six year old...

Which fortunately i have experience with.

"Alright Niall, how about we order food" i said pulling my phone out of my pocket and scrolling through nearby fast food places.

As soon as i said the word 'food' Niall's eyes lit up and his lips formed a bright smile.

"Louis you know me so well!" He said excitidly, sitting up .

I shrugged and studied the list on my phone.

"Any preferences?" i asked looking around at the boys. Harry obviously didn't speak up, Liam shrugged so i left it up to the food addict and mr picky.

"M'CDONALDS" Niall screamed and Liam spoke up

"They don't deliver mate" Liam pointed out and Niall thought about it for a second before smiling brighty yet again

"CAR TRIP TO GET NIALL FOOD!! YAAAYYY" Niall cheered and i shook my head.

"I haven't got a car Niall" i said chuckling slightly.

"You've got your P's right?" he asked and i nodded.

"QUICK WALK TO NIALL'S HOUSE TO GET HIS BROTHERS CAR!! YAAY" Niall cheered again and i rolled my eyes.

"Fine, do you want to lead the way?" i asked and Niall shook his head

"There's no need" he said standing up and walking over to the window, where we had a view of my front yard, the street and the houses across from us.

I stood up with him and walked over to the window. He pointed down the street

"You see that house? mine" Niall stated, pointing at the house across the street that was just five houses to the right. I gaped at him humerously , chuckling disbelivingly.

"You're joking. You live that close?" i said and Niall nodded

"Why didn't you tell me?" i asked and NIall just shrugged

"I didn't think it was important until now" he said simply

"Nothings imortant to Niall unless there's food involved" Zayn stated and we laughed.

"Well! Niall and i will go get his brothers car, come back here and then we'll go on a food trip" i said with a smile and the other boys agreed.

I slipped my shoes back on and grabbed a jacket, since it was getting cold out the later it got. Niall did the same, following me out of my house.

As we walked towards Niall's house, i could feel his eyes on me. I glanced to the side and when our eyes met, a small smile found my lips. I have to admit, Niall's gorgeous. I haven't ever paid so much attention to his looks until now since he's always jumping around, but he really is!

The way his blonde hair and pale skin contrasts his bright blue eyes perfectly, making them look even brighter than they actually are. He's a litle bit shorter than me, which is crazy because i'm not exactly tall and looking closely at his permenantly smiling face, i could see white braces, blending in with his teeth. You wouldn't notice them if your weren't looking for them.

Honestly, if i wasn't 95% sure Niall and Zayn had something going on, i would totally go for it! He's cute, funny, adorable... did i mention he's cute?

But i'm not going to pretend i didn't notice how Zayn was acting the entire way through that truth or dare game, so i might as well back off.

But i've always been a curious person...

"So Nialler? What's up with you and Zayn?" i asked hesitantly and the smile seemed to fade off his face. Why do i keep doing this?

"I really don't know" he said glumly "I mean... i thought he liked me! but whenever i flirt with him he's either completely oblivious or just doesn't care" Niall's eyebrows furrowed in the cutest way.

"I don't even know if he's gay..." Niall added sounding depressed and i patted his back.

"Would you be happy if he was?" i asked and Niall laughed.

"Hell yes! Have you seen him?" Niall said plainly and i smiled.

I'll have to agree on that one. Zayn's definetly a hot one, although i can't say he's my type.

"...Are you?" I asked curiously and Niall shrugged

"I think so... But i'm not sure since i'm in love with Katy Perry" he stated simply and i laughed. Niall beamed at me as we reached his house, with two cars parked in the driveway.

Niall walked up to the house and knocked on the door. There was no answer so we waited for a few minutes before Niall bent over and lifted up the welcome mat, getting a ring of keys out from underneath it.

I smiled to myself

He's got a cute bum too

Stop being a perv Louis....

He let himself into the house for a second before coming out with a different set of keys, locking the door behind him and returning the spares to underneath the mat.

Niall gave me another smile and handed me the keys.

I took them and twisted my lips "Are you sure this is alright?" i said walking over to the car and Niall just smiled encouragingly

"Don't worry, we'll have it back before anyone notices!" He said optimistically and i shrugged, good enough for me.

I opened the drivers side door and Niall hoped in the other side. I was about to start the engine before Niall stopped me.

"So Louis...?" Niall started hesitantly

I turned to face him and he shuffled on the seat, so he was facing me more.

"A-...are you gay or?" he asked nervously and i smiled at him shaking my head.

"Oh... okay" he said awkwardly, hanging his head in his lap and i laughed at how cute he was.

"... i'm actually bi" i corrected him with a sly smile and his head whipped up and a small formed on his lips.

"Really? Wow, i just thought you were a hottie, i didn't think i had a chance with you..." Niall said flirtatiously and i smiled back.

"But can i ask you another question?" Niall said curiously and i shrugged

"Sure, go ahead"

"Do you like Harry?" he said bluntly and i thought about it.

Well of course i like him, but... like 'that'? i'm not too sure....

Sure he's gorgeous... and when i say that i mean he's damn sexy but.... i'm just not sure if i'm attracted to him for any other reason besides from him being hot. I mean... i barely know anything about him, he's not the most talkkative person, which is understandable in his case, but you see where i'm getting at?

I don't know... maybe the reason i feel so desperate to help him is because i do have some sort of feelings for him.

"I'm not sure..." i said truthfully and Niall nodded slowly.

"Do you mind if i try something?" Niall asked hopefully and i nodded, although i wasn't sure what exactly he wanted to do.

My question was answered not a few seconds later when he leaned across the car and pressed his lips against mine. I was a little startled by this but found myself melting into the kiss just as i had done earlier. Niall's lips were softer than Harry's, not sure if that's a good or bad thing at this point, and he definately knows what he's doing, unlike Harry, but there was something about being Harry's first kiss that makes me want to be his last...

Despite my thoughts, i grabbed Niall by the waist and pulled him over to the drivers side, so he was practically on top of me as I laid back against the door. Niall readjusted our position so he was straddled over my hips and held my neck with both hands. My hands dropped from his waist and stopped low on his hips, where they stayed until Niall pulled away, panting slightly, as was i.

"So?" i proded, feeling slightly cheeky.

Niall smiled and let his hands slide down my chest "I'd be lying if i said i didn't like you..." he said biting his bottom lip and i smiled back.

"I like you too" i said honestly and Niall grinned

"...And what about Zayn?" I asked and Niall blushed, gripping my shirt

"I-... I still really like him.." Niall said awkwardly, glancing to the side and i smiled brightly

I thought so.

Don't get me wrong, i'd love to be with Niall, but i get the feeling Zayn would love it just that little bit more than me.

"Well how about this.." i started off, sitting up a little straighter so Niall was practically pressed against me. He blushed and got off, returning to the passenger side of the car.

"...I help you out with Zayn. Find out if he's gay and talk to him to see if you two have a shot..." i said and Niall smiled gratefully, but waitied for me to continue.

"...but if it turns out Zayn is as straight as a pole then you can bet i'll be coming after you" i said putting the key into the ignition and turning it on.

Niall smiled bashfully and nodded

"Sounds good to me"

I nodded and pulled the car out of the driveway, turning it down the street back to my house.

This is my life. Putting everyone else before me...I don't know why i do it, i just do. Adn it gives me a weird sense of happiness knowing others are happy because i gave up something for them... it gives me a reason to be proud of myself for doing something good.

I pulled up out front and the boys came outside, closing the door behind them and hopped into the car, Liam behind Niall, Zayn in the middle and Harry behind me.

"What took you two so long?" Zayn complained and Niall spoke up "I couldn't find the car keys" he said simply, turning around and shrugging and Zayn who just smiled at him like he was in a trance.

I smiled at the two of them and readjusted the rear-view mirror. While i was doing so, i caught a glimpse of Harry, staring out the window, the reflection of the sun from the windows reflecting onto his pale skin making it look like he was glowing.

I smiled when he looked up and saw my looking, causing him to blush and hang his head.

I bit my lip and smiled.

Tonight's going to be great

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!

I HAD TO! NOUIS IS MY WEAKNESS

BUT I DIDN'T CANCEL OUT LARRY SO CALM DOWN!

YOU CALM?

CAN I STOP WRITING IN CAPS?

oh thank god.

Anyhows, comment what you people think is going to happen in the next chapter!

Soo.... YEAH!

Comment/Vote/L.O.V.E <3

~Mitzy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 61.8K 23
"But we all know I can make anyone fall in love with me." "Anyone huh?" Louis nodded. "Well let's make this interesting with a bet. I bet you that I...
324K 7.7K 27
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry Styles, a senior in high school, ready to graduate and live the college life, gets his dreams crushed wi...
10.5K 269 18
Meet 19 year old Louis Tomlinson. He a member of One Direction and is un-deniably in love with his younger band mate, Harry Styles. He is forbidden t...
38.4K 1K 25
Harry is in his second year of high-school but high-school would've been torture without his brother, Liam and his bestfriend, Niall. And it was abo...