football imagines

By seashellsnsunshine

series & one-shot imagines of your favorite footballers ‣‣ send in requests for any specific people or scenar... More

connections (brazil//psg)
best friend (marcelo)
adjustment (psg)
interview (barcelona//griezmann)
little sister (cristiano ronaldo)
dressing room (bayern munich)
winter date (ben chilwell)
defeat (jack grealish)
interview (kai havertz)
now you know I do (mason mount)
a wedding (dominic calvert-lewin)
sweet boyfriend (christian pulisic)
birthday (james rodriguez)
surprise (neymar jr)
sick day (erling haaland)
anniversary gift (ben chilwell)

connections (brazil//psg) • end

592 9 1
By seashellsnsunshine

When we were finished, Marquinhos texted me to let me know he was still at Marcelo's, and I could just come over. So I did.

"Dang, you look different in a dress," Neymar said aloud, right when Marquinhos was in the same room. "Bet that lucky bastard was falling for you all over again."

"Quite the contrary," I told Ney. "Actually, he and I sort of broke up."

"Broke up!! And you didn't tell me? How dare you break up with you while you're looking like that!" Neymar exclaimed.

"I didn't feel the need to," I shrugged. "And we didn't break up today, silly. We sort of stopped dating a while ago. He and I are cool with it. It was a good afternoon. "

"Duh. Anyone who would spend an afternoon with you would say the same," Ney said, flopping the remote to the TV on the couch.

"What'd you eat?" Willian asked. Finally, a change of questions.

"Cream of mushroom soup," I answered, smiling.

"I really like your dress. Clarice has some like that," Marcelo commented. I said thanks.

"Does he have a girlfriend?" Coutinho asked.

"Man, all these questions. Instead of girl friends, I have all of you," I laughed. "No, he doesn't, But he's interested. I'm not telling you who until they're official. Confidentiality is key."

The guys groaned. Marquinhos patiently listened to everyone before saying, "Okay, time to play again. Thanks for flirting with my sister in front of me, Ney. Lovely way to make me want to throw up. Now everyone leave her alone."

I laughed and told the boys I was going to the front yard to get some air. Neymar asked me if he could accompany me; I politely declined. It was funny because honestly, I don't think he actually liked me. He was just a tease. It was good entertainment for sure. And he was a good friend- the type you call over at 2 in the morning to eat ice cream with.

The sky was a brilliant combination of orange, purple, and pink when I was outside. I could hear cicadas in the bushes and the smell of grass. I sat on the steps in front of Marcelo's house and just took everything in. I seldom got time to just relax like this.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of the sky. It was absolutely stunning. I decided to post it, captioning it, "Sunsets are honestly the most beautiful farewell kisses we could ask for", talking about just today and the sunset itself.

The boys inside were definitely not all playing FIFA because I got my first likes from them.

________________________________________________________________________________

Liked by leoparedes20, willianborges88, alissonbecker and 30,529 others

marcelotwelve Views 😍

futbolfans.012 WOW

leoparedes20 😍😍😍

neymarfangirl.lol is anyone curious about the caption?

brasilsuperfan am i looking to deep into the caption or nah

teakwoodrecords Hey, I'm a 14 year old producer from Colorado. Please check out my page!

ultimatefangirlforfootball that's a gorgeous sunset!

phil.coutinho This is outside??? Woah

neymarjr Pretty but you're prettier 💖

________________________________________________________________________________

I liked and responded to some comments before putting off my phone and just looking at the sky rapidly change colors. It was getting cold outside and the dress left my legs bare, making me feel colder.

I felt the door behind me open and shut and felt someone coming near me. I turned to my side to see Thiago. I didn't expect him to sit next to me; he seemed mad this morning.

"Pretty sunset," he casually said.

"For sure," I nodded. "It really is. How come you're not playing? You're usually all over this."

"I did play. You were gone almost all day. After I beat them three times, I decided to take a break."

I laughed. "I always knew defenders were better than strikers."

"Thanks to me?" Thiago added.

"Nah, thanks to Ramos," I paused. "Kidding, it's actually several defenders."

I turned to look at him. The light was getting dim, but I could finally see Thiago's cheek. The swelling had gone down significantly but the cut was still there and around it, there still was a bruise. I wanted to touch it, but I knew that wouldn't be a good idea. My hands were contaminated.

"That must've hurt. Sorry," I said instead.

"Same to you," Thiago said, looking ahead.

"Huh?" I looked at him puzzled.

"I wasn't being very nice to you this morning. Sorry if it hurt you. I have no idea what got into me."

"Oh, you're good. We can't all be in happy, cheerful moods all the time," I said.

"I'm glad your experience with Dybala was positive today. It's good that you can remain friends," Thiago brought up.

"Yeah, thanks. I'm glad we were able to talk too. I think we missed each other but as people, not romantically anymore. He and Oriana would be cute," I said, then put a hand over my mouth. "Whoops."

"So that's the girl. It's alright, I won't tell," Thiago finally smiled. "Will you go out with Ney now?"

I laughed more than I should have. "You know he's just fooling around, right? He just pretends to be all in love with me. I don't know why, but it sometimes makes his devoted fangirls a little mad."

"Right," Thiago said. "You need to come to Chelsea." That was a weird shift in conversation.

"Why?" I asked, a little saddened the sunset was nearly gone and the sky was a monotonous indigo.

"I miss you," he confessed.

"Aww, maybe you should come back to Parc des Princes. Tuchel would be over the moon if you came. Ney would flip out, probably." I paused. "I miss you too. I know this is weird and will sound weirder but you've just been such a big inspiration to me. And when I met you, I had all the stupid expectations. But you were exactly what I pictured you as. Sincere, honest, respectful, kind, level-headed, and just an absolute beast on pitch. I can't believe I actually know you sometimes."

Thiago looked at me, a little taken aback. I don't know why I told him what I did. Maybe because I didn't know when I was going to see him again.

"Thank you," he said. "I appreciate it. Is there anything you'd change about me, though?"

I thought for a while, staring down at the grass. "I would've said I wish you'd smile more. But actually, you're perfect the way you are. As I said, we don't all need to be cheerful little songbirds. Hey, can I do something?" I asked looking at him again. I was met with his dark eyes and eyebrows showing slight confusion.

"Go ahead," he said.

"Never mind," I said, shaking my head.

"No, no, go ahead," Thiago cued.

I proceeded to rest the side of my head against his shoulder. "Leandro lets me do this sometimes. Walls can be great to lean on, but they're not human."

"Are you tired?" he asked. "You must be."

"Sort of. It's been a while since I genuinely rested."

"Take a break then. We took a break last month, but you've just been working nonstop," Thiago said.

"Really?" I asked, head still resting on his shoulder.

"Yeah. I mean it. I am sure PSG will be completely fine with you taking some time off."

"I can just wait until the season's over," I said, sighing.

"No, you don't. Take the break. For me."

I lifted my head up to look at Thiago's dark eyes. "What do you mean?"

"If you took the break, you could come hang out in London. You've always loved the city. And you'd get free passes to Chelsea games. VIP seats. So you could actually enjoy a game instead of just spending the entire time freaking out about injuries," Thiago smiled.

"Are you for real?" I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Yes! For real," Thiago assured me.

"You've convinced me, Capitão. I'll talk to the medical coordinator," I said.

Thiago laughed. "Glad I convinced you to do this one thing. Now, you and Ney?"

"Don't push it," I scowled at him.

_ _ _ _ _ 

Marquinhos and I went home around 7pm after a rather long day. He had a lot of fun. I had an eventful day, to say the least.

"So, you and Capitão, huh?" Marqui said.

I turned my head a little too quickly. "I don't get it."

"Irmã, I saw you two," my brother said.

"Oh, that. No, I was just tired and he convinced me to take a break. I guess I need one. Being on the road and having no time to make any friends except you guys is a little...lonely. I mean, don't get me wrong. I absolutely love you all to pieces, but it's different. With you, they're your teammates. You have a closer bond. With me, it's like this tug of a personal relationship and a professional one."

Marquinhos put his hand on my shoulder. "I get it. You do deserve a break. If you need it, I can always talk to the coordinator too."

"Thank you," I smiled. "You are the best brother."

"Anything for you," Marqui tousled my hair.

_ _ _ _ _

So I did take a break. PSG made no fuss at all about it. I worked for a week then headed off to London. It was definitely colder than both Brasil and France. As promised, Thiago got me VIP tickets, so I watched top-notch defending with the best view possible.

After the match and press interviews, his exhausted face lit up when he saw me. "So, how was it?"

"A beauty to watch as always. How you are so perfectly positioned all the time is a wonder to me," I complimented him. "I forgot how it felt to watch a game, not just worry about a million things in the back of my head. Thank you for encouraging me to do this."

"Of course," Thiago said as he came closer and pulled me into a hug. "I'm glad you actually listened." The hug felt good, like home. I guess Thiago did represent home- he was the Captain of Brazil's national team. He was this calm-headed peace-maker and just stood for a lot of things I agreed with. I wish I could tell him that, but I didn't.

After Thiago had spent time cleaning up, talking to his teammates, figuring some things out, he suggested taking me to one of his favorite places.

It was a quaint restaurant, decorated with bicycles. I took pictures of us. We had a good time laughing and talking. And of course, eating.

After that, he hugged me goodbye, thanked me for coming, and wished there was another Chelsea game while I was there. I said it was fine. We planned to hang out tomorrow after he was done training. I said I couldn't wait.

After debating whether I should post or not, I decided to go with the first option. After all, it was my life. I could post whatever I felt important. Or who.

So I posted the pictures of Thiago and me at the restaurant without a caption. I thought of closing the comments but opted out of it. People can say what they want to.

________________________________________________________________________________

liked by thiagosilva, marcelotwelve, kaihavertz29 and 91,317 others

psgpsgpsg askafhkaf are you guys a thing?!??!

itsmohit O Monstro!!

psg_lover1642 you guys look cute together!

neymarjr Oh, so this is what you've been doing. Come back soon!! 🥺

daniellablake so cute!

bluenation.fcb O Monstroooo!

marcelotwelve You take pictures with everyone but me 🙄 love you guys!

chesleamancityfan Can this girl be any more attention-seeking

quehlo.xavi @chelseamancityfan I know!! She uses big footballers for clout

premierleague178 van dijk >>>> t silva

thiagosilva 💗💗💗

willianborges88 Um, you're here and you didn't tell me??!!

forevermanu Clout chaser 🤢🤢🤢

psg_lover1642 @forevermanu oh shut up. She's literally a physio with all qualifications. She's     not looking for any attention. She's allowed to have friends and post whatever she likes.

________________________________________________________________________________

I called Marquinhos and talked to him. Then, Leandro texted me for a while. After that, I just got tired and left my phone to charge.

I went to bed and thought of my life. Of Marquinhos and how blessed I was to have him as my brother. I thought of Paolo and me. How we were friends, fell in love, fell out of love, and were thankfully friends again instead of strangers with memories. I thought of Marcelo, Willian, Coutinho, Leo, and Icardi and how they became such close friends, sort of like big brothers to me along with Marqui. I thought of Neymar and how he always made my day with all his cheeky comments. It was entertaining, to say the least. He was funny but probably had heart eyes for way too many girls. I thought of Thiago, someone I always had so much admiration for and now, we were becoming close friends. I wasn't sure if it would ever blossom into anything more. If he'd let that happen or I'd be willing to let that happen. But I didn't want to ruin my time now thinking of what could happen tomorrow.

I yawned and decided it was time to shut my eyes. Being physio was exhausting, traveling was exhausting. Even this vacation was tiring me out. But it was all so worth it, and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 1.9K 69
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED A collection of football inspired oneshots and imagines
630K 3.9K 71
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐮𝐞 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 🤍 ------------------ - 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺, 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘴 - 𝘿𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙐𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 - 𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳...
46.6K 343 13
Oneshots about your favorite footballers. I accept any kinds of imagines, yes that includes dirty ones for y'all dirty folks like me😃😉 《REQUESTS CL...
61.6K 695 26
❝football is nothing, compared to you❞ imagines of different footballers. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!