Blood and Bruises (Himiko Tog...

By IWetMyPlants

I'm a fan of Himiko Toga so I thought why not make a story about her. More

Overview
Captured
The Decision
Hanging Out pt.1
Hanging Out pt.2
"Sleepover"
(Y/N)'s Origin
Targeted
Attack on the Training Camp pt.1
Attack on the Training Camp pt.2
Villain's Offer
Heroes Arrive
Love in the Air
Nightmare
Change of Plans
Goodbye For Now
Killing Spree
Hospital
Toga's Birthday
Enter Overhaul
Joining Forces?
One Quirk Gone
Temp Squad
Defeating Overhaul pt.1
Defeating Overhaul pt.2
(Y/N)'s Birthday
Part 2 of Toga X Male Reader

Final Showdown

4.6K 74 14
By IWetMyPlants

A/N: This chapter is a little boring to me.

(Y/N) POV:

Nomu continued to appear and the heroes kept trying to fight them off. Then that black liquid came out of Toga's mouth.

"Toga are you-" I got cut off because that stuff came out of my mouth and everyone elses. 

"Stop them before they all disappear!"

"Dammit! You won't escape Shigaraki!" All Might yelled.

The portals teleported us away before he could get to us. We ended up at which I believe was Kamino Ward where we saw All For One and Bakugo. Everyone was up except Kurogiri and Dabi who were still knocked out.

"Bleh!" Spinner spit the liquid out.

"That was so gross" Toga said covering her mouth.

"This black stuff reeks. I love it!"

"Ugh, it tastes like shit" I said.

"Master" Shigaraki said to him.

"So you failed once more Tomura? But you must not be discouraged, you'll try again. That's why I brought your associates back with you. Even this child, because you judged that he was an important piece on your gameboard."

He held his hand out. "Start over as many time as it takes, I am here to provide you with help, all of this is for you." All For One turned and looked up at the sky. "Ah there you are."

All Might flew down and tried to punch All For One but he grabbed his fists. I was amazed at how strong All For One was.

"I'll have you return my student All For One."

"Have you come to kill me a second time All Might?"

The shock wave from the fight sent us flying. The smoke cleared up and they were both still standing.

"It took you long enough to find us, it's only five kilometers from the bar to here and yet it was at least 30 seconds after I sent the Nomu that you arrived. You've gotten weaker All Might."

"You're one to talk it's kind of difficult to ignore that fancy life support mask you've got on. Aren't you overexerting yourself? He jumped up and down. "I won't repeat the mistake that I made 5 years ago you hear me? I will take young Bakugo back and I will make certain that you're locked up for the rest of your sad life right along with your despicable League of Villains!"

He flew towards him but All For One just put his arm up. "Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you. This will be hard for us both."

Red beams came out of his arm and turned into a big gust of wind as it stopped All Might and sent him flying through a bunch of buildings.

"Air cannon plus spring like limbs, kinetic booster times 4, strength enhancer times 3. What a delightful combination, maybe a few more enhancers next time."

"All Might!" Bakugo yelled.

"Don't you worry it'll take more than that to kill him. Get off the battlefield Tomura and take that child with you."

Red beams then came out of his fingers and he pierced Kurogiri with them.

"Kurogiri warp them away."

"Be careful one of them messed with him and he's unconscious. I'm not sure what's going on but if you or (Y/N) can teleport why don't you get us out of here?"

"It's not that simple" I said.

"My warp power is still new Magne there is much I need to learn about it. It's distance is limited and while Kurogiri can teleport to specific coordinates,  I only transport people to and from my own location. Or with focus to or from someone I am very familiar with that is all. Plus (Y/N) wouldn't be able to do it either."

"He's right, if I were to do it all of you would have to grab onto me and I think we know how that'll end up" I added.

"Can't you teleport people too?" Spinner asked.

"Yeah but I can only do 2 people at a time. Who knows how fast I could do it before All Might comes back to stop us."

"By the way (Y/N) there is something I need to talk to you about."

"Huh? Um yeah ok...."

He walked towards me and stopped. I was a little scared of this guy but there was nothing to worry about.

"Your quirk is acting up own it's own isn't it?"

"H-how did you know?"

"I just had a feeling that something was wrong."

"Do you know the reason why it is happening?"

"Of course, it's because of your other quirk."

"Wait, other quirk?" Mr.Compress asked.

Everyone was looking at me but Toga was just smiling because she already knew.

"I don't have a second quirk, that's ridiculous."

"You don't have to deny it. Look the point is that having more than one quirk is hard for your body to handle. The random quirk effects are due to you overusing your quirks. I can stabilize your quirk so that it doesn't affect you again in the future."

"You can do that? But will it stop from making me cough up blood?"

"Yes, it is one of my 9 abilities after all and no unfortunately it won't stop it. However, it will stop the side effects for a while."

This guy has 9 quirks?!?

"We don't have much time left so I'll have to make this quick."

He placed his hand on chest and I felt something pierce through. Red lightning then surrounded me as I yelled in agony from the pain.

"Just hold still, it's almost finished."

After a few minutes it was finally done and he pulled his hand back. I fell to my knees panting.

"Are you ok (Y/N)? How do you feel?" Toga asked.

I got up from the ground. "I'm fine but I don't if it works properly. Guess I'll know when I use it again. Thank you All For One."

"Don't mention it." He placed his hand on my shoulder. "You're strong (Y/N) but once you realize your potential, you could unstoppable."

Wow, unstoppable.

"Anyway, i's easier to have Kurogiri teleport you guys." The beams that were still in him forced a portal to appear. "Forcible quirk activation!Leave this place."

"What about you?" Shigaraki asked.

All Might got up from the rubble and began flying towards All For One. All For One then flew up slowly.

"You're not thinking Tomura there remains much room for you to grow."

"You're mine!" All Might said as the two of them clashed.

"Master."

Mr. Compress put Kurogiri and Dabi in some marbles. "Let's go Shigaraki, while our masked lead is keeping All Might entertained, claim your prize."

We stood in front of Bakugo getting ready to ambush him.

"Heh, this is gonna be fun."

"Yeah for us" I replied pulling my sword out. "Time to see if my quirk is working normally again."

All Might then got away from All For One. "Young Bakugo don't!" He said dodging the red beams.

Twice nearly hit Bakugo with his measuring tape but he dodged it with an explosion. Toga slashed her knife at him but was dodging and he kept her back with an explosion. Bakugo then flipped with an explosion as he avoided Mr. Compress.

"This guy doesn't know when to give up" I said.

All Might ran after Bakugo. "I'm coming for you!"

"I don't think so because I am here!" All For One said as he grabbed him with the red beams and threw All Might into a building. 

Bakugo jumped again with an explosion as he avoided Twice's measuring tape again. I finally teleported above him and kicked him to the ground. Ok good start for me so far. We had Bakugo surrounded and there was no where for him to go. Magne and Spinner ran at him but he jumped up in the air again with an explosion.

Toga threw knives at him but he dodged them nevertheless. Bakugo used another explosion to go up higher. Our attention then turned to a wall as Midoriya, Kirishima and Iida broke through. Suddenly, a large ramp made out of ice appeared.

"Isn't that...."

They went up the ramp and flew in the air. All For One saw them and turned his fingertips into the red beams again to try and stop them. All Might then appeared beside him and he punched him into some construction. Bakugo saw them and was attempting to escape.

"Come on!" Kirishima yelled.

Shigaraki tried to stop him but Bakugo used a large explosion which launched him high up in the air.

"What?" Spinner said.

Shigaraki was angry. "Why do you keep showing up everywhere?"

"Don't let them get away who can do distance?" Mr. Compress asked.

"Kurogiri and Dabi but they're down."

"You two come here. (Magne's quirk which was Magnetism allows him to apply a magnetic force to anyone within a 4.5 meter radius. It can focus on a whole body or just a part. Men become south poles and women become north poles. He can't make himself a magnet though) Ready...."

He magnetized Mr.Compress and launched him up in the air. Mt. Lady then showed up in her giant form and blocked him from reaching them.

"We can still catch them come on you two."

Just then Gran Torino flew in and knocked out Twice, Spinner and Magne.

"Shimura's friend huh?" All For One said.

*Cough* "It's shameful that I needed their help but now I don't have to pull any punches against you. You're finished."

It was me, Toga and Shigaraki who were still left. We were standing in front of the portal.

"Three left over here, I'll handle them."

"Tomura I do not wanna die in this place!" Toga said shaking.

"It's ok Toga just get behind me" I said.

"They got us, turn the tables of this fight with a single move." All For One turned three of his fingers into red beams which All Might dodged and pierced Magne with. "Forcible quirk activation. Magnetism!"

Gran Torino dashed at Shigaraki and he held his hand up to try and disintegrate him.

"You're dust!"

Gran Torino barely missed Shigaraki who was pulled back because of the magnet quirk. The knocked out Twice, Spinner, and Compress were pulled in as well. Toga was pushed into the portal with them as they bumped into her. I was also pulled in afterwards.

"Good luck All For One" I said quietly.

A/N: I'm gonna have fun writing the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 954 9
Just a story about the fierce (Y/N) being recruited by Dabi and slightly feeling attracted to him. I hope u like it :3
2.9K 131 25
Taking a shortcut through a children's park to avoid U.A's security force with one of Japan's most wanted villains while carrying trash bags full of...
8.2K 199 17
Himiko Toga, a high school girl was walking home but then she stop at a mystery library. She borrowed a manga and as she keep on reading, she noticed...
33.1K 698 10
The story of a dangerous love between our two main protagonists, Izuku Midorya and Himiko Toga. How will it turn out? Is Izuku willing to cancel U.A...