Escaped Wife of a Tyrant CEO

By blackpinklmao

| COMPLETED | When she woke up, Nuonuo became a seventeen-year-old little escaped wife of a paranoid man in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186 - THE END

Chapter 115

7K 200 5
By blackpinklmao

The two days of the college entrance examination passed very fast.

When Nuonuo walked out of the examination room, she saw various looks on her classmates faces. Some of them were so energetic, they walked with wind; some were downcast, as if they could cry out on the first opportunity.

After finishing the exam, they had to go back to the classroom. Teacher Zhao would explain the things they had to do after.

When everyone returned to this classroom again, they were filled with emotion.

Zhao Li said with a smile, "Congratulations class, your high school career is over from today of course, excluding students who would repeat. I hope that none of you repeat and get satisfactory results."

"I was your teacher till now, I wish you a bright future!"

Many of the students in the classroom were a little sad, and even the few boys who jumped the most in the class did not respond.

The most sensitive girl in the class even wiped her tears quietly.

For everyone's safety, the high school did not approve the students to go out after the college entrance examination. But Mr. Zhao still asked the class leader to check whether they had the intention to have a group dinner.

Results were unexpectedly united. Everyone wanted to have a meal together.

Teacher Zhao said, "It's better to have it tonight."

When Nuonuo and Lu Xiang walked out of the classroom together, Lu Xiang cried out, "What do I do, my chemistry and biology tests were smashed. Deng Qi is so good, he must be able to pass the exam well, what if I don't end up in the same university as him?"

Nuonuo hugged her and patted her on the back, "No, I have seen your efforts, and he can understand it. Don't cry, Lu Xiang, wait for your result."

Lu Xiang nodded.

They passed by the teaching building and found that many students were cheering and tearing books upstairs. The toughest year of high school had passed.

Some people ridiculed, "It's cool to tear books, but why not cremate them?"

Everyone laughed.

In the evening, dinner was booked in an ordinary restaurant.

Everyone had a sense of liberation as if they became adults, like a bird that had been in a prison for a long time suddenly flew out of the cage and cheered to no avail.

After all, after this summer vacation, they would become college students.

College students who 'did whatever they wanted' as the teacher's say.

Although Nuonuo knew that the students in university still had a lot of restraints and were even busier, she was also moved and excited. It was this group of students who had been with her for half a year.

A boy in the class asked, "Teacher, most of us here are grown-ups, we are not high school students anymore, can we drink?"

Zhao Li said with a straight face, "Drink less, only drink beer!"

Everyone cheered and greeted the waiter for beer.

Lu Xiang didn't drink at first, but later she was in a depressed mood. Nuonuo had no choice but to accompany her. Nuonuo was very good in reality, and her parents were so strict that she was not allowed to drink.

So after a few glasses, Nuonuo was drunk. She thought that Uncle Zhang, her driver, would wait downstairs, and relaxed a little bit.

She was very happy to write the college entrance examination smoothly.

The atmosphere was high. The students played games such as truth and dare.

Someone asked, "Who is the Goddess in our class?"

Cai Dong swallowed, "Song Nuonuo, she is the Goddess of us all."

For most of the past six months, she was quiet and beautiful. She smiled lightly and there were stars in her eyes. And even if people didn't praise others, they admired the hardworking and powerful people.

As soon as this remark came, someone looked at Nuonuo in distress and said, "Don't mind Dong, he's drunk and joking."

Everyone knew that Nuonuo had a relationship with CEO Qiu, and it was just a joke to pass time.

Nuonuo was dumbfounded, and she nodded.

The people in the class looked at her, as she was super cute.

Nuonuo stood up, looked at Zhao Li, and smiled at her.

Zhao Li asked, "Did you drink?"

Nuonuo nodded, "Teacher Zhao, thank you. In third year, you helped me a lot."

Song Nuonuo, a student, she almost gave up on. But after watching her work hard ,and getting better every day, she also had some feelings.

"I hope you will be happy all your life."

The child who would marry into the wealthy in the future did not need a promising future, as long as they could be happy.

Nuonuo smiled and said, "Thank you!"

Song Lian was on the table at the far corner. At first she just drank in silence, and finally cried while drinking, and no one could persuade her.

The only person absent in the class was Hang Rui.

He did not say goodbye to anyone and silently left everyone's life.

Maybe after a few years, he would already be a scientist or a better person that everyone looked up to.

Uncle Zhang ran up and saw Nuonuo lying on the table and sleeping.

Uncle Zhang bypassed the classmates who were playing high, and quickly called Nuonuo, "Miss wake up, go down immediately, Mr. Qiu is waiting for you."

When Nuonuo heard the words 'Mr. Qiu', unconsciously she opened her eyes.

She sleepingly followed Uncle Zhang down.

She walked a few steps and remembered to say goodbye to everyone. She raised her small hands and waved back. Uncle Zhang didn't know whether to cry or laugh.

Nuonuo went downstairs and was even more lazy as the summer breeze.

She was very happy, "Uncle Zhang, I am graduating, and I can go to college soon!"

Uncle Zhang, "..." Miss I wish you peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 16.1K 122
It all started when Princess Catheline married the dangerously attractive and recently crowned King of Anthreal, Xander. After their marriage, he ne...
2.2K 81 24
Read Part 1 Before This
795K 58.9K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...