I Became The King's Bride [BL]

By Anne_Park

The King wants a bride and William was chosen to be one of the candidates. But, wait. William is a man, boy... More

INTRODUCTION
2 ¶ THE KING WANTS TO HOLDING HAND
3¶ THE KING WANTS ME TO CALL HIM THAT
3¶ THE KINGS WANTS ME TO CALL THAT
4¶ THE PALACE HAREM,WHAT?
4 | THE PALACE HAREM, WHAT?
5| DUDE???
5 | DUDE????
6|Call Me With My Name
6 | Call me With my Name
7| Escape or Kiss
7| Escape or Kiss
8 | IS THE KING COURTING HIM?
9 |Who Are You Looking For?
9| Who Are You Looking For?
10 ¶ Do You Like It?
10| Do You Like It?
11 | Dare You Tell
11 I Dare You Tell
Love Is Complicated
12 II Love is Complicated
13

1 ¶ THE KING'S BRIDE

5.6K 208 47
By Anne_Park

Thank you for reading and choosing the King's Bride. So the following chapter is a raw version. It might contain a lot of grammatical and typographical errors. I don't know if I do it right. Haha. Please enjoy!

================================
ONE

"My Bride, wake up. I'll show you to the palace garden. I'm sure you will like it. "

Arggh! Who the hell was that? Coming to my house early this morning. Is it Gil? That bitch who keeps on chasing me? Or Gina, the slut who keeps on pushing herself into me. Arghh! Give me more sleeps, please.

"Your majesty seems like Lad-Nah. His Grace-- no. I mean, your majesty. Your bride wanted to rest a little bit more. You can come back later to fetch him."

I heard people talking. I heard them. It means they are too close. They are so I'm noisy. Can't they understand I'm so fucking tired and need more sleep because I had a nightmare last night that almost gives me a heart attack?

I shut my eyes closed. I even smell the rose fragrance all over the room and the alluring masculine smell. It's good in the nose. It's making me sleepy and just cuddle in my bed.

'Just go away, you bitches. Don't disturb my beauty sleep.'

"Are you ordering me around, Arthur?"

I furrowed my brows when I heard that deep masculine voice. I think I heard that voice somewhere. Is it Hary? My grumpy boss has nothing to do but to pester my work. If I have a choice I will resign and find a new job. Arrghhh!!

Never mind. Gonna back to my sleep.

"Uhh, no your majesty. I'm saying is, His Gra- Your bride I mean is tired and he needs more rest."

Wait. Wait. It's not my boss. Not Gina or some bitch. I think I heard it before. I'm sure of it.  My senses came back to me when I remembered what happened last night, I mean my nightmare.

That voice.

"What the hell!"

I jump on my bed when I remembered everything that happened to me last night.  Fuck shit! Did I still have a nightmare?

"Who are you and what are you doing in my room!" I shouted at the two people. One with an elegant red robe and the other one has a white-blue robe.

They look so shocked at my sudden outburst.

"Bride!" The tall man, about six feet high called, looking at me with relief. A smile on his lips showed. Who the fuck is his bride?

I look at him closely, the one with a masculine voice, wearing an elegant red robe and a golden crown on his head. The one last night who has a very handsome face. More handsome than me.

But why is he is looking at me with that puppy look?

WTF!

"Did we woke you up, my bride," he asks me, worriedly as if waking me up is a big crime.

Wait, wait. I'm still processing everything. Maybe I'm still dreaming. 

I punched my face to know if I'm not hallucinating.

"Ouch!"

Damn, it hurts. Now, it's proved that I'm not dreaming, huh.

"My bride, why did you punch your face. Your lip is bleeding. "

The man with a red robe tried to come close but I stop him before he reaches me.

"Don't!" I warned him, " Don't come closer!"

"But-- you're hurt, My bride, "

"Hey, stop me calling me a bride. I'm a man dude. I'm a man. And I'm fucking straight, " I told him.

The man beside him was almost hyperventilating at what happening between us. He keeps on signaling at me to keep quiet. His two hands are clasping as if he was pleading and keep on bowing his head at me.

The man with a red robe clenches his jaw.  His aura became intimidating all of a sudden that shades me shut up my mouth.

I gulped.

What am I doing? If this man is annoyed and wants to kill me, how can I defend myself??

I'm a straight man. But I'm not a bad boy who is always looking for a fight in the streets. I only knew how to punch a guy's face. But I don't do martial arts or any Bruce Lee style.

"You.are.my.bride.whether.you.like.it.or.not! I choose you. Period! " he said that made us, the man on the corner, gulp and shivered on how he said it, "Arthur, let's go. Seems like my bride is still tired. Tell the servants to attend him whatever he wants."

Then he leaves without saying goodbye or even looking at my side. The other man follows him after and closes the door in the room.

I sat down on the bed and touch my face.

"Ouch!"

I twitched in pain. Damn it. What the hell I am thinking to punch my face!

Last night, I was just walking on my way back home. Did I kidnap by those people and force me to marry that man? I didn't remember how I get there. The light! Yeah, when I was crossing the streets a blinding light appeared, and the next thing I knew I was there already, and suddenly that man from a while ago pointed to me and told me that he choose me to be his bride.

Uh! Then I passed out and I don't have an idea what happens next. Everything was shocked to me.

Damn it! How I ended up being a bride by that man. Man, he is so handsome than me. Is, he gay? We are both men.

I sighed and mess my hair. I need to find a way to get back to the city and report this. They kidnap me for sure.

*KNOCK KNOCK

I raise my head when I heard a knock on the door and a beautiful lady entered. They are wearing a maid uniform. Maybe the servants. Nice. Seems the room where I am now is so big for me. Well, the room was bigger five times than in my condo in the city.

"Uhm, good morning, Mister --?" The maid with brunette hair greeted me.

"William, " I told her and eye them to put the food in the tray on the small table near the veranda.

"Mister William, your breakfast is ready, " the other one said with blonde hair and blue eyes said after putting the year on the table.

When I saw the food served,  my stomach suddenly growled. Oh man, I feel hungry all of the sudden.

"Uh! Thanks?" I said and walk to the small table and seat. I eye carefully the food serves. My eyes roam around to find a thing I use before I eat.

It's not here.

"Uh! Wait, do you have a tissue?" I ask them. I can't eat if I don't sterilize the utensils I use before I eat. It's nig being pickup, I was just born this way   I feel like I would gonna die if I saw dirt even in my shirt.

They look at each other, confuse about what I've said.

"Pardon, Mister William, may I know what you are talking about?" The brunette said formally.

It's kinda awkward for me to treat me like that. I feel like a ty all of a sudden.

"Uh, the one with a white clean piece of --uh paper? " I said, not certain with I've said. Seems like they don't know a tissue, " Maybe a clean white piece of cloth. You have one!"

"Uh, yes, wait a moment mister William, " the blonde said then she opened the door when I called her again.

"Bring me to hot water and put it in a bowl!"

" As you wish mister William. " then she went out on the door.

The brunette girl stands beside me as if waiting for me to call her.

What I'm gonna tell her?

"Uh, what's your name?" I asked her, then crossed my legs. I just noticed that I still wearing my suit. Arggh! It's the first time I never change a shirt before I sleep or I'm able to sleep not changing my clothes.

The maid's eyes widened. She opened her mouth to say something, " It's a shame when I don't tell you my name when you ask, Your Grace. My name is Thelma, from now on I and Hilda, the one before will attend everything you need under the majesty order. Your grace."

"Huh? I'm fine by myself. You don't need to do that!"

"But your grace, the king will be mad if I don't. His order is absolute. You are his bride. It's a big sin for us leaving you here doing all the stuff."

I widened my eyes when Thelma kneeled in front of me and begged when she said those words. Uh! Why is it so?

So, the man with the red robe last night and before is the king?

I tilted my head. That's is why he looks elegant and intimidating. I didn't get it last night because my mind can't process what was happened before me. Man, I thought I was having a nightmare when that man said that I'll be his bride. I even check my body if I turned into a woman and hell yeah, I'm not.

Maybe,  gonna ask her where the hell you are William so that you can plan how to escape.

"Stand up now! Well, then-- may I ask where we are?"

"Your Grace, we are in Blue Palace. "

"I mean, what place? Country? Like England? Or Italy? "

"I apologize I didn't recognize the place you mention but we are in the Kingdom of Asterio and, King Leon Asterio is the current ruler of the whole kingdom!"

I wince while thinking where the hell in the world is Asterion? I need to check again the geographical map of the earth, I feel like I'm missing something.

To be continued!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 7.4K 27
* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or will they lose their sanity, their patience...
275K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
51.5K 3K 50
⚡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. ⚡ all the graphics in this book are m...
3.2K 74 26
Prince Remiul has the perfect life. He is of the most royal bloodline and destined to be king when his father retires. His parents are all around lov...