Twilight: But The Cullens Ado...

By xalexxgx

The description is literally the title. Read it sis. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Also, Stephenie Meyer is the original author of the T... More

Chapter Two: Changed
Chapter Three: Alice
Chapter Four: Makeover
Chapter Five: Humans
Chapter Six : Mind Reader
Chapter Seven: The Wolves
Chapter Eight: Bonfire
Chapter Nine: Resting
Chapter Ten: Crushes, Apologies, and Conversations
Chapter Eleven: A Forbidden Kiss
Chapter Twelve: Courage
Chapter Thirteen: Confessions
Chapter Fourteen: Vision
Chapter Fifteen: Anxiety

Chapter One: Death

3.7K 82 70
By xalexxgx

"Jace, wake up!" I jerked awake with a start, my brother's hands at my shoulders, shaking my body violently. "Huh? What?" My vision was blurry, and the shaking disoriented me. "We have classes, for school? I've been trying to wake your lazy ass up for 2 minutes, dude." I rubbed my face and groaned, "I don't wanna do school today."

I was disturbed by the pillow that wacked me in the head. I grabbed it and kept it there, hoping he'd go away. 

He yanked it off, "Just because you can't actually go to school doesn't mean you can skip your classes. You still gotta do the curriculum." I stretched my entire body over my bed, my arms and legs and abdomen twisting in an odd position. 

"Why should I do school work if we're all just gonna die of Covid anyway?" My arms fell to my sides in a slump as I tried- with much effort might I add- to sit up. My annoying brother visibly rolled his eyes. 

"You're so dramatic. Get up." He walked briskly away, leaving the door open. He really really wanted to die or something. 

"Aiden! Close the door!" No response. "Aiden!" Again. I growled in annoyance as I swiftly got up and walked the 4 feet to close my door. 

I stood in the middle of my room for a few moments, trying to clear the fuzziness in my brain after being jolted awake. I looked to see the mirror on my closet door, and my reflection looked as fucked up as my brain felt. My hair stood up in odd, stiff twists and my eyes were puffy from sleeping. I felt sorry for whoever would have to wake up next to me every morning. 

I went to my desk to grab my hair brush, and walked to the bathroom yanking knots out of my hair. I did all of the necessary things to do to get ready except for change out of my t shirt and sweat pants, if I wasn't leaving the house there's no reason to even bother changing. I contemplated putting on a bra but decided I didn't care. 

Sighing with defeat, I unwillingly sat at my desk to open my laptop. And then I just stared at the screen. I inhaled a deep breath, trying to will the motivation to come. Instead, I just picked up my phone. Shaking my head, I sat it back down. If I start scrolling through my phone, I won't get any work done. Another few moments of me just staring at the screen passed, and I picked up my phone again. Whatever, I'll do it later.  

I had a notification from Indeed for a job application. A job interview at 5PM. Sweet, cause I'm broke as hell. I scrolled through TikTok for an hour before I started doing any assignments. I got tired after two. Twenty minutes had passed and I decided I'd earned a break. So I scrolled through TikTok for another hour. After another two hours of this cycle, I decided to eat and by then it was already 3 in the afternoon, so I changed into jeans and a t shirt. Huffing when I checked my phone for any texts from friends and there weren't any, I decided to give up on school for the day. 

With nothing better to do, I decided to just walk to my interview. My fatass needed the exercise anyway. So with Hamilton blaring in my ears, I took the hour and a half trek to the job interview and realized halfway how stupid I was. I was about to show up to this job interview a sweaty ass mess. I smacked myself in the forehead. 

The interview went well, thankfully. I was to start Saturday. I walked back home with a little kick in my step knowing I was about to have some money again. But as I walked and realized how dark it'd gotten outside, my anxiety spiked. It was that time of year when the sun went down early, and I mentally kicked myself for not considering this beforehand. 

"Aiden?" I called my brother. "Jace, where the hell are you? It's dark as shit outside." "Yeah, I walked to my job interview. Can you come pick me up?" I heard him groan over the phone. "Yeah, I'm on my way." 

I sat on a bench near a streetlight to wait. My senses felt dimmed, and it kept me on edge. I decided if someone tried to kidnap me I would bark at them. 

TRIGGER WARNING. DON'T READ THIS NEXT PART IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED. 

"Hey pretty lady!" A voice came from down the street, several yards away. I turned to see where it came from, and saw the silhouettes of two men walking towards me. I turned away from them and hid my face, hoping they wouldn't acknowledge me again.

 But then a few seconds passed and I heard the second voice, "Hey babygirl whatchu doin?" They were only a few feet away from me and I looked up to realize neither of them were wearing masks. They looked to be about twenty, probably from the college nearby. I subconsciously shifted away from them. I wasn't tryna catch covid. 

One of the men ran his fingers through my hair, and I cringed away, my hairs standing up on my neck. I didn't have a very good feeling about this. 

"What are you doing out here all alone baby?" The man asked.

 My voice sounded small compared to his, "My brother is on his way to pick me up." The man raised his eyebrows, as if I was challenging him. There was lump in my throat now, and I couldn't swallow. The other man reached into his pocket and I realized with horror that he'd pulled out a gun. 

Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. 

My eyes widened in terror. "Please don't hurt me." My voice quivered.

 The man with the gun spoke, "Don't worry beautiful, we're not going to hurt you. We just wanna have a little fun." Both of them smiled at me with wicked grins, a twinkle of mischief in their eyes. 

The fuck they think they are?

 "Hell no." I made a run for it, sprinting down the street. My eyes searched frantically for the nearest person besides the men behind me, and found no one. 

"Shit! Get her!" I heard one holler behind me. And then I could hear their footsteps get louder as they ran after me. Adrenaline coursed through my veins, and I ran as fast I could go. I tried to remember a self defense trick my brother taught me, but in my state of panic I could think of nothing. Run, my brain said. I couldn't think. 

I had a regular day. Was I about to die? 

It wasn't long before they caught up to me. My legs were shorter than theirs. Think, Jace. I can't take two men down at the same time. I felt a hand grip my hair, pulling it back. I cried out in pain. 

"Where you going whore?" One of them gripped me by the waist while the other removed my mask off my face. I spat at him. The one holding my waist laughed. 

"This one's feisty." This one? As in I wasn't the only one? The one in front of me wiped his face with his hand. He gave me a menacing smile, and I sneered.

 "What the fuck do you want from me?"

He laughed and came an inch within my face. 

"I think you know." His hand reached to slide up my t-shirt. 

"Stop", I demanded. He ignored me. Unzipping my pants. Pulling them down. 

"Stop!" 

As he leaned down to pull my jeans down to the ground, I knee jerked him in the face. His head jumped back from the impact and he stumbled a few feet away and groaned in pain. Holding his nose, he angrily came forward and slapped me in the face. And then he was holding a gun to my head. 

"Listen to me, you slut. You're going to listen to what I tell you to do or I'll put a bullet in your head, are we clear?" Tears began to well up in my eyes until I couldn't see his face anymore. I held my lips tight together, unresponsive. I blacked out the rest. I didn't think about it. I didn't want to be aware. 

The next thing I knew, I was laying in the road. Cold and broken. I wasn't a girl anymore. I was nothing. I went in and out of consciousness. 

TRIGGER WARNING END.

I felt something cold against my neck. Like ice, but it didn't melt. Were my eyes closed? I don't remember closing them. And then I felt like I was floating. The ground wasn't underneath me anymore. 

Soft, nice. I was comfortable. There was a pillow under my head. Voices, muffled voices. What were they saying? Was I dead?

"Carlilse, she's so young. Don't do it, I'm begging you." A woman's voice. It sounded like velvet and music. 

"I can't let her die." A man's voice. But not like the bad men. His voice was soft, and soothing. I want him to talk more. 

Light. There was a light above me. Where was I? I want the man to talk. I want to go to sleep. And then I smelled something sweet. Fresh linen, with something vanilla. Something cold against my neck. It felt nice. 

Ow. What was that? Did someone just.. bite me?

Fire. Fire. Why was I on fire? Screaming. Agony. Excruciating fire. My ankles, my wrists, my throat, my chest. I was burning! I heard sobbing. Wailing. Stop the pain. Kill me. I want to die. Stop the fire. 

It stopped. Peace. Nothingness. My eyes open. I can see everything. Every crevice, every dust particle, every corner. I'm standing. I was just laying down. How am I standing?

A man is in the other corner of the room, blonde hair decorating his features. He looks at me with caution, like I'm an untamed animal. Is he God? Am I dead? Is this Heaven?

I wasn't in control of the next words that came out of my mouth.

"What the fu-

So there's the first chapter! I got this from TikTok, this idea is not mine at all. This is from @ tempestjenna and her POV ;) I just simply fabricated into a fanfic! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and will continue reading as I publish more. I will probably post again tomorrow. Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
957K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
464K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...