The Alpha's Princess

By alwayslovve486

Alexia Celesta Brewer. Forced from her home when her pack is attacked, Alexia ran as far as she could to avo... More

Trigger Warnings
Author's Note
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
A/N:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Not an Update
So sorry-Very Important Authors note
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
New Story!!
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Bonus Material
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Very Sad Authors Note :(
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Thank You
TAQ TEASER:
The Queen is Coming
A Long Overdue Update

Chapter 18:

299K 5.2K 1.9K
By alwayslovve486

Alexia's POV:

"Good Morning beautiful," Beck whispered in my ear. My eyes were still closed, but I sighed and snuggled closer into his chest. "Wake up baby." I groaned and felt a feather-light kiss behind my ear. I smiled and turned my face to look at Beck who was curled up behind me, a lazy arm draped over my waist. My eyes fluttered open, and quickly adjusted to the soft sunlight streaming through the windows.

"Mmmm Good morning," I hummed and pecked his lips. I turned in his arms and sighed contentedly. He was studying my face a soft smile playing on his lips. He brushed the hair that had spilled out of my ponytail off my face and behind my ear. I held his hand to my cheek and closed my eyes. He chuckled and kised my forehead, his lips lingering there for a moment. He pulled away and buried his head in the my neck.

"Happy Halloween Princess," he murmured and kissed my neck. I shivered and he chuckled. "Are you excited for your first Halloween?"

"Yeah, I cant wait, but im a bit nervous."

He looked up at me, "Why are you nervous?"

I shrugged, "I dont know I've never done this before. I don't really know what to expect."

"Dont be nervous sweetheart. You'll love it." I nodded and kissed his cheek before pulling his arms from around my waist. He pulled back and gave me a questioning look, raising one eyebrow.

"Relax, I just have to pee," I said laughing. He chuckled and rolled over onto his stomach. I walked into the bathroom and did my business quickly, washing my hands, brushing my teeth, and fixing my ponytail. I walked back into the bedroom and saw Beck sitting up against the headboard doing something on his phone. The covers had dropped around his waist, exposing his bare chest. I walked over and crawled up the huge mattress to snuggle myself in his huge arms. Despite, being without a shirt he was still incredibly warm. He rested his chin on my head and wrapped his arms aroundmy small frame, still working on his phone. He was typing out an email.

"What's that?" I asked looking up at him.

His gaze flickered down to me for a moment, before he murmured. "Just an email about one of the restaurants, baby." I had learned that Beck had opened a few restaurants in the nearby cities to help sustain the pack. It was strange to think that one of the most ruthless packs owned a few quaint cafes that humans enjoyed. When I thought of the Black Mist Pack, I thought mostly of pillaging villages and stolen loot. Not fancy wines and homemade bread.

Beck must have noticed me eyeing his phone, curiously because he sent off his email, before handing it to me. I stared up at him and he nodded, " Go ahead princess." I smiled and began scroll through his apps and his pictures. He had pictures of lots of different things. Past holidays, him and his family together. Family trips to the beach house and his different trips around the world. I had had one before i was brought here. But never one as nice as this. I had finally got to his trip to London, when he spoke from over my shoulder.

"We can get you one if you want." he murmured, looking at me. I turned to him wide-eyed.

"No that's okay, we don't have to-"

"Seriously, princess, I can tell you want one. I'll send someone in the next couple of days to get you one." I blushed and looked away. I did want one.

"No, Beck, really I wouldn't-" I began. He shut me up with a kiss, turning me in his lap to face him.

"Don't even start." he growled against my lips, "You're getting one. It's okay to want things, Lex." I blushed again. I didnt like him buying things for me. "I'll give you anything in the world princess." He said leaning his forehead againts mine. We were sitting looking out the window, when we heard bustling downstairs. The omegas must be getting ready for the party. For the first month I had been here, Beck had had the omegas and other wolves living at the packhouse, stay elsewhere temporarily. But since I had been introduced to the pack, Beck had allowed them to come back. It was weird before it was just the eleven of us, now there was over sixty people at any given time.

"Should we get up and help set up for the party?" I asked with a sigh, and he laughed out loud.

"Sweetheart, you dont have to worry about any of that. The omegas will take care of it."

"But I feel bad not helping," I said pouting.

"Baby, you're their Luna. They want nothing more than to serve you and make you happy. They want you relaxed and smiling." he murmured.

"But I would be happy helping." I replied smirking.

"You can try but they wont let you." he said grinning at me. "They see you as royalty, Lex. You are their soon-to-be Queen. You are the Alpha's Princess. They want to treat you as such."

"Well I'm still going to try," I said getting up and strolling towards the door. I headed straight towards to the door to the downstairs. As I bounded down the stairs, I looked around at all the hustle and bustle around me. Strobe lights were being brought in, fake cobwebs, coffins and skeletons. I felt a presence behind.

"We go big or go home around here, baby" he said smiling proudly. I made my way to the kitchen and saw about 5 she-wolves, bustling around. They all stopped what they were doing at my entrance and mumbled a 'Good morning Luna,' bowing their heads in submission. As much as I had tried, the omegas and other pack members had begun calling me Luna, despite my pleas. Beck only let them call him Alpha, unless you were close to him and he expressly gave you his permission.

"Breakfast, Luna?" one of the ladies said glancing up at me.

"No, not just yet, Lucinda, thank you." I said smiling.

"Well then what can we do for you?" A girl around my age, maybe a little older said looking at her feet.

"I came to see if I could lend a hand in the preparations for the party." They all stopped their tasks once again, and stared at me. Beck crossed his arms over his chest and smirked at me from where he sat at the kitchen table where the guys already sat.

"Oh no Luna, that's quite all right.We can manage," one murmured continuing her duties.

"Are you sure? I'd love to help."

"No no no, Luna, you don't have to. Don't worry, we'll make sure everything is done." The oldest of the bunch said, looking up at me.

"It would bring me great pleasure, to do something productive." I said rocking back and forth on my heels. They paused again, and exchanged glances warily.

"Er....Well I suppose that would be alright. Of course, if it is alright with Alpha, and you don't mind helping," Lucinda said, and looked over at Beck who was sitting, openmouthed. I looked at him pleadingly and he sighed, before nodding.

"Fine. For a half an hour, and then I'm stealing you away again," he said, shaking his head and getting up and kissing my lips before heading back up the stairs. I smiled and turned towards the omegas.

"What would you like me to do?" I asked trying to mask my excitement.

"Well Luna, ummm" one of the ladies said, clearly uncomfortable giving orders, "it would be most helpful if you could help cut out the sugar cookies over there with Amelia." She said pointing to the youngest, the one that appeared to be my age. I nodded and walked over. She smiled at me and looked down. She cut off a big chunk of cookie dough and rolled it into a thin sheet, before stepping aside to let me cut the shapes and layer them onto the cookie sheets that sat in a great big stack. She stirred a big pot of stew, adding vegetables and spices, here and there. Amelia watched over my meticulous cookie cutting, nodding her approval every so often.

"Lexi," Beck murmured and I turned to look at him. I smiled at him over my shoulder. I was almost done. The huge wad of cookie dough was gone, and in its place was cookie sheet after cookie sheet of bats, pumpkins, moons, ghosts, and black cats. I had rolled the last of the dough into the sheet and was just about finished punching out the shapes.

I felt warm arms wrap around my waist, and sparks errupted over my belly. I blushed and leaned my head against his chest. "Hi," I murmured.

"Hey there. Are you behaving?" he whispered nipping my ear, I blushed deeper and nodded. "Are you sure? Amelia, was she behaving?"

Amelia chuckled, but nodded her head, "Of course Alpha, Luna was a great help." She grinned at me and i offered her a shy smile in return.

"Good girl," he said pecking my cheek. "Come on, I missed you." I laughed out loud as he took my hand and tugged me away. "What?"
"I was only gone for about thirty minutes!" he growled and continued to pull me away. I waved over my shoulder and called a goodbye to the ladies in the kitchen. Beck threw me over his shoulder and bolted up the stairs. He pushed open the door to his office and placed me on the black, plush couch. His lips found their way to my neck and he sponged big kisses all over. He kissed across my chest and paused.

        "Did you have fun helping, princess?" He asked blinking up at me.

        "Mhmm," I replied smiling.

        "Good," and kissed his way back up my neck and to my lips. "I love you so much." He said looking at me. I froze, "You don't have to say it yet. I understan-"

        "Beck" he was still rambling, "Beck. Beck!"

        "yeah?" he said looking embarrassed. 

        "I love you too." And i knew I did.

        "You do?" he asked looking bewildered.

        "Yes," I breathed.

His were gentle, not as rough as before. He poured his affection into the kiss, and I found myself smiling against his lips. He bit down soflty, asking for entrance, and I parted my lips slightly. He gently pushed his tongue into my mouth and skimmed the surface of my teeth. His tongue massaged mine and I found myself moaning loudly into his mouth. He smirked against my lips and I ran my hands up and down his back. His hands massaged my sides and he pulled away grinning wildly.

        "Hmmm I could get used to that," he said winking and I chuckled slapping his arm. "Hungry?" I nodded.

        "Good because I brought us some breakfast," he said looking away. My eyes followed his gaze to the fireplace, where he had laid out a soft grey blanket. His hands snaked under me and he lifted me off the couch, laying me down softly. He laid down next to me and placed a tray of food between us. The fire crackled comfortingly and its warmth flooded me quickly. I rested my head on Beck's arm and he sighed. He speared a strawberry and rolled it in sugar, holding it up to my lips.

        "Open," he said grinning at me. I slowly opened my mouth and he gently pushed the sweet berry into my mouth. My lips closed around it and he pulled the fork from my mouth. I sighed and looked up at him.

        "That was delicious," I mumured.

        "Had you never had a strawberry dipped in sugar?" he asked shocked, I shook my head. "Well, princess, you have been missing out." I cut him a piece of pancakes and he took it from me softly. We continued like this until we had eaten all of our banana pancakes and freshfruit. Well he ate most of it, but I had my fill. I laid down and curled myself into a ball, my head in his lap. Beck pulled another blanket off the couch and draped it over us.         

        "What would you like to do today, seeing as the party doesnt start until 6 and its only 12?"he asked, peering down at me.

        "Can we go for a run?" I asked quietly, staring at the fire.

        "Oh princess I don't know about that..." he began.

        "How come?" I asked, turning my head to gaze at him. 

        He hesitated and looked away, "I don't like you shifting. It hurts me to see you in pain, baby. Things could go so wrong, you could get hurt, you could overwork yourself..." he drifted off.

        "But I have to keep trying, if I ever want to get back to the way I was." I whispered. He didn't respond right away. We sat quiet for a minute. 

        "Come here," he said putting his hands under  my arms and pulling me up and into his lap. "It has to be quick okay? I dont want you getting tired, we have a big night ahead of us. No running around and overdoing alright?"        

        "But-"

        "No, Lexi, I know you've been doing much better and your cuts and bruises healed. But this takes a lot out of you and you aren't used to shifting. It can go wrong. And fast." I sighed, but nodded my head.

        "Can we go soon?" I asked eagerly.

        "Soon, I'm sorry princess  I have a little bit of work to do before we go. How about at one?"

        "Ok I guess that works," I said.

        "It wont take long sweetheart I promise. Now  in the meantime, do you want to stay here with me or go back to the room, or find the girls?"

        "Can I stay here?" I asked timidly. He chuckled and kissed my temple. 

        "I was hoping you would ask that. Come on let's get you something to do." 

        "What do you-" I was cut off by him scooping me up and carrying me down the hallway. Following the dark paneled wood, Beck led us to the point where the hall branched off into another one.

        "I've never been down here before..."I murmured.

        "This is the family wing of the suite." he said looking down at me.

        "So like Hunter, and Carter, and Emma live down here?" I asked curiously, why hadn't i known this?

        He chuckled softly, "No not that family. They live on the floor below us to themselves. I mean our family." I stared at him.

        "Like our-?"

        "Yes if there was ever a time that we would need to move into the packhouse, these would be our pups' rooms." he murmured.

        "What do you mean if we needed to move into the packhouse?" 

        "So many questions," I blushed, "But to answer your question, we wont be living here forever. It was supposed to be a surprise, but there is another house on the territory for us. The Alpha's House, so we can get rid of the craziness of the pack. Raise our pups in peace. It's almost done being built actually."

        "Really?"

        "Really. They started building it when I turned 18. It's almost done and then it's yours to decorate." He says casually. What??

        "Are you serious?"

        "Dead serious baby," I laughed and smiled widely. "What's got you smiling?"

        "This is so exciting! I can't wait! When can I see it?"

        "Soon," he said grinning mischieviously. He stopped in front of a frosted glass door. I forgot he had been carrying me, I must have gotten heavy. I squirmed to get down. As if reading my mind, he looked at me and rolled his eyes. 

        "Princess you weigh nothing, stop squirming." I huffed and crossed my arms. "Oh dont pout,I think you'll like this." He set me down in front of the door, standing close behind me. I reached to open the door, but as I gripped the handle his hand wrapped around mine. "Do you like to read, sweetheart?" I turned to stare at him my mouth hanging open. He smirked at me.

        "How did you know?" 

        "I woke up the past week because you kept saying 'Books' over and over again in your sleep, you big nerd." he said chuckling, I blushed. "So do you like to read?" I nodded. "Good because we have some..." he whispered and turned the knob.         

        As soon as the door opened, my head tilted up and my jaw dropped. All around me, dark wood filled the room. The desk in the corner, the mantle of the huge fireplace, floors, the staircase, and the shelves. The shelves that filled the entire room. Shelves stuffed with old leatherbound novels, and shiny new paperbacks. I stepped inside, and was instantly comforted by the  smell of old parchment. Plush red velvet chairs were found scattered about the room, resting on an old Persian rug. 

        "Do you like it?"  Beck murmured grinning.

        "Like it? I love it Beck! Thank you so much!" I said throwing my arms around his neck and hugging him tightly.

        "Good because its ours." he whispered in my ear. I looked at him and he nodded. "Go on, go pick out a few." I grinned and dashed away. I drifted between the standing bookcases, and wandered up the walls of books, running my fingertips over the worn spines. I was vaguely aware of Beck following behind me, watching my every move. It was after a few moments that I found my favorite section.

Classic Literature.

        This collection was huge! I didn't know where to start. I looked around for a bit before plucking one of my favorites off the  shelf.  I dusted off the cover and smiled at the title. This would keep me busy for a while. I walked back to Beck and nodded.

        "What did you pick?" He said and took the book from me, "Les Miserables? Good choice princess. One of my favorites." 

        "Mine too!" I said smiling, and leaning up to give him a kiss. 

        "Come on let's get back to the office. The sooner I get this work done, the sooner we can get going on that run." He said taking my hand and guiding me back to the office. When we got there, Beck wandered over to the desk while I took my place in a comfy arm chair by the fire. I began reading and was soon immersed in the epic tale.

        "Wanna bring that book over here?" Beck said, after about twenty minutes.

        "Nope." 

        "Princess, please??" 

        "Shhh this is a crucial point."         

        "Lexi," He whined.

        "Beck get back to work! I'll only distract you." He didn't respond,  but went back to work. I smirked, nowing that I had won. Ten minutes later.

        "Lexi?"

        "Whaat?"

        "Pretty please, baby???" I groaned, but got up, taking my blanket and my book with me.

        "Fine, but you have to keep working," I said sternly, when I reached him. He nodded eagerly and pulled me into his arms. I turned back to my book. Beck went back to work, but after a few minutes I felt his  hand brush my hips. I ignored it and went back to my book. Then I felt lips on my shoulder and my neck. 

        "Beck." 

        "Beck." 

        "Mhmmm?"

        "Stop."

        "Why???" he groaned.

        "This is not getting work done." I scolded. He sighed and turned back to his computer. After another twenty silent and uninterrupted moments. Beck finally threw done his pen.

        "DONE!!" he yelled and picked me up, spinning me around.

        "Woah, woah, woah easy there killer! Put me down! Beck!" I yelled, laughing.

        "Come on let's go for a run." 

        "What has gotten into you?" I laughed, but he didnt reply. We rushed down the stairs to the living room, where the crew was waiting for us. They asked us if we need them to flank for extra security, but Beck brushed them off.

        "I got her," he mumbled and pulled me to the glass slider. He practically ran to woods, leaving me shaking my head and WALKING like a normal person to the treeline. When i got there, he was grinning at me still. "You first baby." 

        I nodded and started to walk behind a tree, but he stopped and caught my wrist. "Princess, can I watch you shift?" I began to back away shaking my head, "No no no not like that I want to make sure everything is going normally. You dont have to strip all the way. I just want to see how you shift. Is that ok?" I hestitated and looked around warily. 

        I sighed and shimmied out of my sweatpants and pulled off my tshirt. I stood in my bra and panties, shaking in the chill and my cheeks burning. I looked down, and heard Beck walk towards me, he's feet crunching over the dead leaves, then felt his arms wind around my waist.

        "You don't have to be embarrassed around me, Lex, ok?" I nodded, but still looked down. "You're so beautiful baby," I blushed deeper and hid my face in his chest. "Thank you sweetheart. Ready?"

        "Yeah." I whispered, and stepped away.

        "Whenever you're ready," I closed my eyes and thought of my all- silver wolf. I felt a bone in my ankle click, and then break. I hissed in pain and bit my lip. This was a bit more painful than last time.

        "You're doing good, princess." Beck called. I felt my arms snap out of place and then break. Simultaneously my spine lengthened and I felt my ribs expand. I cried in pain and fell to my knees. "I'm right here sweetheart, keep going. You're almost there." he encouraged. I felt my body begin to shake, and with a loud POP! the last of my bones broke. I fell to the ground and was breathing heavily. I felt Beck rest a hand on my side, and slowly run a hand through my fur. I still trembled lightly and I heard him make soothing sounds in my ear. "It's all over baby. All done. You did so good. You're as beautiful as always." I slowly cracked my eyes opened and whimpered. "Shhhh...I'm so proud of you princess. I'm going to go shift. I'll be back in one minute ok?" I nodded my head and laid back down. 

        I heard another pop and a moment later I felt a wet nose against my back. I lifted my head and he licked my muzzle. I laid my head back down and sighed. He stood over me protectively. And laid his head against my neck. He whined softly and bumped his nose against mine. He stepped away from me and nudged my ribs. 

        I tried to get up on my feet and my legs almost gave out from underneath me, but Beck stuck his head under my belly and kept it there until I could keep my footing. Once on my feet I felt much better I took a few steps, and only stumbled slightly. After about ten minutes I was able to follow after Beck, as he walked backwards, away from me. I finally caught up to him and lowered myself onto my front legs wagging my tail, he eyed me wearily and shook his head. My tongue was lolling out of my mouth and i pounced, knocking Beck over, off of his feet. I smirked down at him and he playfully glared up at me. I heard a bird singing and snapped my head to try and find it. Beck took this momentary lapse in focus to his advantage. I heard a low growl, and all of a sudden he was smirking down at me, I mean as well as he could in wolf form. I yipped at him and barked, but he just lowered his head and began licking my neck and face. We were laying together for a few moments when the wind picked up.

        Beck stiffened and growled lowly. He stood up and circled me, pacing in front of me, before assuming a protective stance. After about ten minutes he seemed to relax, so nipped lightly at his  heels. He turned around and I jumped away. He lowered himself and growled playfully. I turn and ran in the direction of the pack house, but just as i was about to burst on to the lawn, Beck tackled me from the side. And to prevent me from getting hurt, he flipped us so we landed on him. I stood up and shook myself off, ready to bound away again. Suddenly, I was lifted off the ground! I turned to see Beck carrying me by the scruff of the neck and huffed. He carried me behind a tree and dropped my clothes in my lap. He stepped away and I heard him shift back.

        "Lexi, shift back baby," he called. I nodded my head and began to visualize my human form. As i did, I felt a red hot pain flow through my bones and I yelped. "Lexi? what's wrong?" Beck made his way over to me, but I shook my head and scooted away. 

        He looked me over and laid a hand on my head, " You cant shift back can you?" I whined and shook my head. "Hold on," He walked over to a tree and pulled a blanket from a backpack resting in its branches. He spread the blanket over me and began to massage the joints in my shoulder and hips, my spine and my sides. "Try again, princess." I tried again, and felt my body shift slightly. "That's it a little bit more," and then I was human again. I was shaking and panting.

        "Why does it hurt so bad?"

        "You may have had some remnants of the pain medication or sleeping medication in your system, but you didn't this time. Change sweetheart, It's about time to start getting ready." Beck walked away, and I shakily stood up. I tugged on my t-shirt and sweatpants, fully aware that I had no bra or panties on. I stepped out from behind the tree and Beck flew to me.

        "How do you feel? Do you need to sit down? Should we go see the doctor? Are-" He began another flood of questions. But I just pressed my lips to his. He was stunned at first, but then his instinct kicked in. My hands tangled themselves in his hair and he pulled me flush against him. Feeling my body against him made him groan and he backed me against a tree. His tongue traced my upper lip slowly, and I barely opened my mouth- wanting to drive him crazy. His hands snaked down my back to my bum which he grabbed and squeezed tightly, making me gasp. He took this as his golden opportunity. He picked me and wrapped my legs around his waist.

        He carried us towards the house, his lips never once leaving mine and the next things I knew, we were back in our room. He pushed me down onto the bed and crawled over me, straddling my hips. His lips flew to my neck and I slowly felt his canines elongate. I moaned once he found my sweetspot. 

        "We have to stop," he panted. "We have to stop or I won't be able to control myself."

        "Awww Beck please I'm ready. Please."

        "Baby, you say that now but I want you to be really sure." he began and I pouted, "Once I mark you I'd keep you up here all night and that would not be very good of us as hosts." he said smirking. He suddenly got very serious, "Are you a vigrin?" I stared at him, he already knew the answer to this question.

        "Beck you know that I''m not..." I began slowly. His eyes flickered black in anger and he began to shake.

        "Who was it," he growled. I put a hand on his cheek.

        "Beck you know who it was, you know what happened."

        "Who. Was. It." He said slowly.

        "Logan," I whispered. He roared loudly and i cowered against the mattress. 

        "Beck, honey, please calm down, y-you already know what happened ok?" I pleaded trying not to clue him in on just how scared I was. His eyes turned back tto brown, and they swam with guilt. 

        "Lexi, I'm so sorry princess, Leo took control for a minute there." he said hanging his head.

        "It's ok, Im ok I was just a little scared, but I'm not anymore." 

        "I wish I could have been your first. It makes me want to kill that bastard even more." he sighed closing his eyes.

        "I wanted you to be my first. I saved myself until I got here, when I didnt have a choice, but I will always consider you my first."

        "What do you mean?"

        "You'll be lots of firsts. The first I wanted, the first I consented to..." he smiled and kissed my lips. 

        "Oh baby I still want you to wait a couple days and make sure you're absolutely ready. If you're not I can wait ok? I'm not in any rush." I nodded and kissed his lips once more,before things got too heated and pulled away. "Time to get ready. Sure you ddont wanna join me for that shower?"

        I shook my head, "Maybe in a few days," I said smirking.

        "Don't tease me sweetheart." He said heading towards the bathroom.  I rolled over and grabbed my book. I picked up where I had left off. I had once again gotten lost in the streets of France when i felt a presence behind me, and kiss on the back of my neck. I shivered and closed my book, turning around to see Beck with a towel around his waist. Our lips molded together once again, a bit rougher and his hands made their way under my shirt. His thumbs swiped a line, just under my breasts and I moaned. I needed him. He smirked and inched slowly higher. 

        "Beck," I practically moaned.

        "Hmmm?" he said, still kissing my neck.

        "Stop this torture. Now." I groaned.

        "I don't know what you mean. What is it you want princess?" he whispered in my ear. I shivered and gasped. "Here, baby, I think I know." he murmured and pressed a kiss behind my ear. His hands trailed up to cup my breasts, and I felt my nipples harden beneath his palms. He squeezed his hands ever so slightly. I moaned once more, and my breath caught in my throat. He kissed my lips a few more times and then was gone. "There you go, now go shower you have a party to get ready for," he said with a wink.

        After i caught my breath I went into the en suite to turn on the shower, where Beck stood in his boxers.  I blushed a deep red and made my way towards the shower to check the temperature, when he caught my wrist once more and pulled me back to his chest. "And there will be a lot more where that came from sweetheart," he whispered with a smirk and I shuddered. "Have a nice shower." and left the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I stood under the hot water, pondering the concept of being marked. I wanted to, I most definitely wanted to bear his mark and have him claim me, officially become a pack member and take on the role of Luna. I wanted this. I wanted to hear his thoughts and feel his emotions. But heat, heat was a scary idea. I heard horror stories about going into heat. Women needing to be chained up. I didn't think I could handle that. But Beck would be here. 

         I made my decision then and there. Yes I was ready, but I would wait to push off going into heat. I knew it was more than likely I could get pregnant or it would come back. And im not sure we were both ready for that just yet. So yes I was ready, but i would wait. I turned off the water and grabbed a fluffy white towel to wrap around my body. I toweled off and stepped into the bedroom. 

       "Beck?"

        "Yes sweetheart?" he said stepping out of the wardrobe.

        "When you have a minute could you call the omegas to help me put this dress on?"

        "Yeah I'll in a sec, just give me a minute to finish getting dressed." I walked into the closet and grabbed my undergarments. I slipped them on under my towel and pulled on a short silk robe. I noticed Beck's eyes watching me hungrily, and stepped up to him, kissing his cheek.

        "Who's torturing now?!" he called after me as I walked to the couch, laughing. I picked up my book, but soon it was taken from my hands.

        "Hey!" I shrieked.

        "Im headed to my office to finish getting ready, I'll see you in a few minutes yeah? The omegas are on their way up," 

        "Ok, i'll see you in a bit,' and pecked his lips. As he left he stepped aside and Amelia and another girl who introduced herself as Elizabeth made their way inside. Beck winked and closed the door. 

        "You called for us Luna?" Amelia asked.

        "Yes I was wondering if you could help me into my costume? I believe the back needs lacing once im in it."

        "We'd be delighted to help Luna," Elizabeth said as I walked over to grab the dress. Their eyes widened at the sight of it and I laughed. 

        "I know it's a lot to handle." They held the dress low for me, as I shed my robe and stepped into it. They pulled it up and I steadied myself against the couch, as they tightened the laces that criss-crossed the back. Once they finished the dress, they helped me slip into my heels. Amelia curled my hair loosely and pulled it into a low bun, with a few loose tendrils framing my face. Elizabeth applied my makeup using as little as possible, saying I didnt need any in the first place. 

        "Thank you ladies, you've been a great help. Please send Alpha in on your way out," I asked gently. They nodded and excused themselves. I stood staring at myself in the mirror. Yes I certainly looked like Cinderella, but I didnt exactly feel as pretty as her. I looked up when i heard my Prince Charming at the door.

        "Breathtaking. You look absolutely breathtaking princess," he said making his way over to me. I blushed and looked down. "You certainly will be the belle of the ball. Now you are truly the Alpha's Princess."  I smiled and looked away. I turned in the full length mirror. You could still see the scars on my back, through my dress. I frowned and sighed, looking down. 

        "Hey, look at me. i love them. You should wear them with pride. It shows just how much you went through and you're still standing," he whispered kissing my forehead. I turned and looked at the both of us in the mirror. What is that?

        "Beck? Come here." I said nervously

        "Lexi, what's wrong?"

        "Do my eyes look different to you?" He took my face in his hands and studied my eyes, before shaking his head.

        "No sweetheart, they're the usual silver."

        "I could have sworn they were just green." 

        "Maybe it was a trick of the light. Come, our pack is waiting for us." He said with a smile. He offered me his arm once more. He led me to the top of the stairs in the grand foyer and we stood and waited. The decorations were perfect, the perfect amount of cheerful but still creepy, so as to not scare the pups. Food was piled high on all of the tables and it seemed that most the pack was already here. The music playing, stopped and Will stood at the bottom of the stair. 

        "Members of the Black Mist Pack! Please join me in welcoming Alpha Stone and Luna ALexia, to this year's Halloween ball!" The crowd all turned to us and cheered wildly as we started down the stair case. 

        "Please celebrate with your loved ones! Forget your worries, they will be there tomorrow!" Beck said with a knowing smile, "Everyone celebrate and have a wonderful time! Happy Halloween!" The music that had been playing returned, and everyone we resumed their conversations. We made our way over to the group and the girls threw their arms around me.

        "Oh Lexi you look perfect!" Emma gushed. Emma and Justin had decided to dress as the star Quarterback and a highschool cheerleader. Her blonde pigtails bounced perfectly as she gave Beck a hug.

        "Little sister," he teased.

        "Big brother," she replied.

        "Is that my letterman jacket Justin's wearing?" Beck said narrowing his eyes. 

        "Yup." Beck rolled his eyes and chuckled. Bella and Will had decided to be Edward Cullen and Bella Swan, while Huntter and Lauren were Danny and Sandy from  Grease. I have to say we were a pretty good looking bunch. "We should make a round," Beck whispered in my ear.

        "We'll catch up with you  guys in a bit," i called as Beck led me away. 

        "You're doing amazing so far sweetheart," Beck said grinning over his shoulder. As we passed by people stopped us to chat, or nodded thier acknowledgement. Some murmured and 'Happy Halloween, Alpha, Luna.' as we made our way around. We heard small voices and laughter coming from a nearby room. Beck and I looked at each other and headed in the direction of the noise. We peeked into a room and saw the pups running around playing games or with the toys strewn about. They didn't seem to notice us and any that did, didn't seem phased by our presence. 

        That is except one little girl. We had just stepped into the room, when she started crying. She looked around, presumably for her parents but found us instead. She ran over and latched herself onto my legs. I looked at Beck, and he nodded encouragingly. I bent down her level and took her in my arms. 

        "What's you name, sweetheart?" she sniffled into my shoulder as i rubbed her back.

        "Carolina," she mumbled.

        "Carolina, what a pretty name. I'm Luna Alexia. Why are you crying sweetpea?" She pulled away from me and sniffled. I wiped the tears from her eyes and her lip began to tremble. 

        "Austin t-took my candy from me," she sobbed.

        "Oh that's alright. Now don't cry. You look too pretty to be crying. You wouldn't want to ruin your lovely dress." 

        "Austin," Beck called, kneeling beside me. "Come here for a minute." Austin made his way over to us, looking sheepish.

        "Did you take Carolina's candy?" he nodded solemnly. 

        "How come?" Beck asked.

        "She wouldn't share with me even when I said please." Beck and I looked at each other. 

        "I see. Well we can't have this happening again. Austin give Carolina her candy back, stealing is never the answer. Carolina, share a few pieces with him there's plenty more and remember sharing is caring. Now hug and go play." The two eyed each other wearily but hugged nonetheless and went in joined the fun. Beck and I stood up and he placed his hand on the small of my back.

        "You will be an incredible mother," he whispered in my ear.

        "And you a wonderful father," i replied smiling.

        "WIll is mindlinking me, here speak with my mother I'll come back for you," he said kissing my cheek.

        'Hello Sierra, How are you?" I said walking up to Beck's mother and giving her a hug. 

        "Just fine dear and yourself?'

        "Lovely." 

        "Your costume is simply exquisite. It suits you you know?" I blushed and murmured a soft thank you. "Alexia come meet some of the wives of the other Elders,' she said turning me to face the group of ladie behind her. Oh great more names to remember.

*45 minutes later* 

        "It was really splendid to meet you all, but I should really be finding Beck. Bye now!" I called and turned away. I made my way down a hallway, but saw someone approach me. I stepped to the side to let them pass, but they stopped right in front of me. 

        "A message for the Luna," the person said. The voice was clearly male, but they wore a creepy Queen of Hearts costume, with a large mask covering their face.

        I took the envelope from them and looked down at it, "um.. Well thank you and who may I ask is it from?" I looked up but the person was gone. With shaking hands, i opened the envelope and my blood ran cold.

        'Did you miss me, sweet sweet Alexia? I have missed you. I hope you did not forget me, because you are all I think about. It's a shame I didn't get to see you when we attacked your original pack. Well, we'll just have to arrange something with your new pack. Lock your doors love, I'm always watching. -D" The note read, with several picutes of Beck and I or of just me wandering the hallways. I began to shake and looked around me fearing the man in the costume. I need to find Beck.

        I pushed pass the crowds of people and frantically searched for them. People called my name and tried to rope me into conversations, but i smiled apologetically and continued on. I finally spotted him, standing with the Elders and with Will. I breathed a sigh of relief. His back was turned to me, so i tugged on his sleeve.

           "Hold on, princess." 

        "Beck, I need to talk to you now." my eyes filled with tears.

        "Just a minute, sweetheart." 

        "Beck please this important." I begged and my voice broke. Hearing my distress, Beck turned quickly to look at me taking my face in his hands. 

        "Alexia what happened?"

        "I-i don't know! I came to look at you and someone came up to me and said they had a message for me. They gave me this." I handed him the envelope and he read it, his eyes widened and his fists clenched. "Beck I'm scared."

        "Oh princess don't be scared. I've got you come here." he said pulling me into his arms. He turned to Will. "End the party everyone goes home with an escort." Beck turned nodding at the Elders, before pulling me upstairs to our room. I looked at the clock it was now 10:30. He turned me around and began unlacing my dress. "Can you tell me what he looked like?"

        "It was dark in the hallway and he was wearing a mask," I replied. Beck let my dress fall to the floor and helped me step out of it.

        "He?"

        "Yes it was definitely a man. I would guess around mid twenties." Beck pulled one of his sweatshirts over my head.

        "Was anyone else with you?" He had already stripped of his costume.

        "N-no I was a-alone," and that's when the tears began to fall.

        "Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry I should have been there. I'm going to take care of this dont worry. Don't think about it right now, come on let's get you some rest its been a long day." He said picking me up and carrying me to the bed. "Don't cry baby I'm right here no ones going to hurt you." 

        My tears slowly stopped as Beck cooed in my ear and rubbed my back.

        "I love you," I whispered.

        "I love you too Lexi, now get some sleep." he kissed my forehead and i snuggled as close as I could to him. And i fell asleep, my cheeks tear stained and thinking about the Queen of Hearts.

************************************************

Hey Lovies!!! Im so sorry it took so long to post this but i wanted it to be perfect and i'mm stil in school and its midterms week! But i have all half days so lots of writing this week!!! I hope you like this chapter- it was actually really fun to write! Let me know what you think!!! Remember read vote comment share and run a marathon!!!!!

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP for almost 8k reads and almost 200 votes!!!!! Thanks lovies! DO I HAVE THE BEST READERS OR DO I HAVE THE BEST READER!!! Love you all with all my heart!!!!!!! 

PS. where can I find myself a Beck????

MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH 

PPS I will try to update tomorrow

-xoxoxoxoxo Alwayslovve486

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42.3K 41
"It was my fault." I stated looking down at my slowly growing clammy hands. He would never forgive me after I told him this. My deepest darkest secre...
3.6M 99.5K 42
Mia Davis taken and put in a cell after Rogue's took over her pack. It's been a year, barely food, no showers, no were or human contact of any kind...
6.8K 347 31
Eva has always had a sheltered life and never really got out much but when she decides to move out on her own to a new town, she finds out that there...
14.8K 810 68
*COMPLETE, EDITING ON-GOING* Diana doesn't know what she wants in life. She loves her family and her pack but she knows there is more out in the wor...