Hp one shots

By unamedherofhardzello

OH MY GOD DON'T READ THIS ITS SO CRINGEY I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS 12-13 PLS ITS SO BAD THERE ARE SO MANY MISTAK... More

Welcome!
𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑠"
𝙿.𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑡"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 -"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦"
𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐷𝑢𝑟𝑚𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔"
𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐! 𝚂.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑟"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟷 - "𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟸 - "𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒"
1 𝚃.𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚜 𝚡 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑜𝑦"
𝙹𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚡 𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚝
1 𝙶𝚒𝚗.𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
1 𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟷
1 𝚁.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
2 𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙪𝙨, 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙖, 𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮/𝙣 - 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
2 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
2 𝚂.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙲.𝙳𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
my prefrences book
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟸
3 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟹
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝚀.𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚙𝚝𝟺 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
5 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
Harry x Slughorn 🤪🤪

4 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥

1.3K 33 7
By unamedherofhardzello

Request by: JulzLovDraco4Eva

Year: 6
Age: 16
House: Slytherin
Gender: Female
H/c = hair colour
E/c = eye colour

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

3rd person POV:

"Bye Draco, be safe. Say hello to y/n for me!" Narcissa cried to her son, who was already boarding the Hogwarts Express. "I will mother." Draco smiled back weakly, His voice filled with uncertainty. That holiday, he had been given the task of killing Dumbledore by Lord Voldemort, and to say Draco was ready, would be a lie.

Narcissa parted from the station was the train starting moving. Her son's platinum blonde hair sticking out from the rest in the carriage as she apparated away. Draco moved along the carriage, looking out for his best friend y/n l/n. The two Slytherin friends hadn't seen each other since last year's semester. Draco wouldn't admit it to anyone, especially himself, he had missed y/n more than anything and was desperate to see her and feel her comfort. The boy passed groups of Slytherins and Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws and Slytherins, and a group of obviously second years who had all the houses sitting together. Draco scoffed at the group of mixed Hogwarts students. they don't understand just yet. wait till they join the quidditch teams. He thought to himself. The young Malfoy reached the 3rd front carriage where mostly Slytherins were sitting. Pansy, Blaise and y/n were sitting in the left corner of the squished space.
Y/n spotted her best friend and waved him over.

"Hey Draco!" y/n grinned, wrapping her arms around his torso as he sat down. "oh my god L/n leave Draco alone. Why would he want anything to do with a mudblood like you?" Millicent Bulstrode smirked. "SHUT UP BULSTRODE BEFORE I MAKE YOU!" Pansy yelled back, hugging y/n into her side.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Flashback...

Y/n L/n, a muggle-born girl was boarding the Hogwarts Express for the first time. "Send us a letter when you arrive y/n! Love you! Have fun!" Her parents waved as the train pulled away from the station. Y/n ran into one of the compartments and pulled open one of the windows to wave back.

"you should stop doing that." A boy's voice spoke. y/n turned around to see ahead of gelled blonde hair sitting across from where she was standing. "Why?" She asked curiously. "you might fall out, and I don't really want to have to jump after you." He smirked. "Oh." y/n sat down across from the boy. "Draco Malfoy." the boy smiled, putting his hand out for her to shake. "Y/n L/n, nice to meet you." She put her hand out to his and shook it.

The two so-to-be Slytherins chatted for a few minutes before two large boys came into the cabin, hands full of sweets and lollies. Y/n smiled nicely at the boys, scootching her body more towards the window to give them space. "Introduce yourselves!" Draco scolded them. "I'm Vincent Crabbe, that's Gregory Goyle." the round-faced boy said, nodding at her. Draco motioned for y/n to sit next to him while Crabbe and Goyle sit where she was. "Alohamora," Malfoy said, pointing his wand at the wood below the window seal making a long table appear and become a barrier between the boys and the soon best friends.

"so y/n," Draco smiled, tucking his wand back into his jumper. "what's your blood status? You seem like a half-blood...or something muggle-ish I guess." "um...I'm a muggle-born." y/n sighed, hanging her head slightly.

She had learnt from 'Hogwarts: A History' that muggleborns were considered 'lower' than purebloods and half-bloods. They were at the base of the hierarchy, the bottom of the food chain in other words. Draco shifted in his seat uncomfortably. "Hey don't beat yourself up about it." He consoled the girl, wrapping his arm around the slouching h/c. "Just tell people that you're a half-blood and usually they'll leave you alone." He smiled. "Aren't Malfoy's supposed to hate muggle-borns?" She sniffed, leaning further from the boy. "I don't see my parents or any important families here." He smirked, pulling y/n closer again. Y/n giggled and gave in, leaning on Draco's shoulder.

Draco wouldn't tell anyone but her giggles made him get butterflies and leaning into him made them grow.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Present time...

And as Draco and y/n's friendship grew, Pansy and y/n became friends too. Along with Blaise, Theodore and Daphne Greengrass (Astoria's in a lower grade).

"Hogwarts. What a pathetic excuse of a school." Draco scoffed, staring out the window. Y/n raised an eyebrow at him. "Think I'd pitch myself off the astronomy tower if I thought I'd have to continue for another two years." "Draco don't say that." Y/n scolded. He ignored her again. Y/n realised he'll just ignore her again if she talks to him. The girl sighed, picking up her shoulder bag and tapping Pansy's shoulder. "You wanna go get dressed?" Parkinson looked between Draco and y/n, choosing to go with her best friend she followed y/n to the other carriage.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Draco's POV:

I watched from the corner of my eye as Pansy left with y/n to get their robes. "Y'know, usually when you see your best friend, you hug them back and acknowledge them. Instead of ignoring them and not barely look at them." Blaise told me. "Thank you Zabini," I said sarcastically. I groaned, sinking my head into my hands. "I'm just stressed that's all." "About what?" Theo asked me. "Nothing, Nothing. Family business." I snapped. Of course, I felt bad about ignoring y/n, I hadn't seen her all holidays, I missed her more than anything at Hogwarts and I tell her everything. So it hurts more because I can't tell her about my task. What if she sees my darkmark? Will I lose her? I was starting to stress out, then y/n and Pansy came back.

"Y/n-" "yeah?" She said enthusiastically. A second ago she was sad and now she's happy? "I'm sorry for ignoring you before. I'm just stressed." I apologised. "That's okay! I'm sure you'll be alright!" She said with equally enthusiasm as before. The y/n I know would push me to tell her about it...not brush it off...maybe she's just excited to go back to Hogwarts.

"Anyways, apparently there's going to be a new potions teacher!" Pansy giggled. "What happened to Snape?" "According to Daphne, who heard from Astoria, who heard from Luna, who heard from Hermione who heard from Susan Bones who heard from her mum that Snape's going to be DADA teacher instead." She said. "Well he's biased so I'll finally pass DADA." Theo laughed. Everyone laughed along except y/n and I. Y/n would laugh at that...what's going on with her?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A few weeks later...

It's been a few weeks after y/n started acting weird on the train. I decided to tell only her about the task . She's seemed....happy...for me. She's also been getting weirder and weirder, Like when she encouraged to get the task done...Giving me advice...Offering to help...just acting differently.

I walked to the Slytherin common room after working on the cabinet most of the day. "Hey y/n." I smiled weakly. "Hey Draco!" She said happily, staring up at me. I looked into the eyes I've been growing to love, more than a best friend. To find them not their usual colour, y/n's eye colour is e/c, but they look glazed over, dead almost. Something I've only seen in the eyes of the people the Dark Lord imperiused...shes imperioused. I stepped back from her. Who's the most happy about me being given the task and knows about y/n...father? No he wouldn't. Uncle Rudolphus? He doesn't know y/n...Aunt Bellatrix! Of course. I decided to play along.

"Well y/n I thought you might like to go on a walk around the grounds? I have time off." "Shouldn't you be using that time for the cabinet?" She asked, her emotions not shifting. "Well, I thought I might have some time off." I knew that would piss off Bellatrix. "But the Dark Lord would-I mean, okay that's fair enough." She smiled sweetly. I watched as her façade falters slightly only to be put up again. "Shall we? I say, holding my arm out. "We shall." She giggled 'girlishly'. I knew that Bellatrix had to be within vision to be able to use imperius on y/n, so all I had to do was look for movement.

We walked around the Black Lake, to the quidditch pitch and back to the large doors leading into the castle. I stopped next to the wall closest to the doors.

Spotting Bellatrix's cape blowing in the wind behind a tree, I quickly made some small talk with her, mostly about our classes and the quidditch teams. I watched from the corner of my eye Bellatrix sneak closer to our conversation. I took my chance and yelled stupefy at my aunts moving form. She dodged it and shot an expelliarmus spell at me.

"Draco what are you doing?!" "Saving my friend!" "The mudblood?" She spat, scoffing at my confession. "Draco darling, she's just a stepping stone in your path-" "path to what?" I glared at my mothers sister. "to greatness! You must keep up the name of the Malfoy family! Are you seriously going to throw that away for some mudblood girl?" "Yes! In a heart beat! Cause she's always been there for me unlike the Malfoy's!"

Bellatrix stepped back into the shadows. "Fine. Have it you way." Her eyes glittering with craziness. She pointed her wand at y/n as I shot another spell at her. Y/n walked towards me slowly, grabbed my shoulders and kissed me. Bellatrix quickly dodged my spell as y/n distracted me. I pushed y/n off and shot another spell at my aunt. We duelled for a few minutes before she stood completely still, frozen. "That was courageous of you Draco. To stand up to your family can be difficult." Dumbledore said, appearing behind Bellatrix, his wand raised at her back.

"Please take Miss L/n to Madam Pomfery in the hospital wing." He said calmly. I nodded and picked up the now unconscious y/n.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Y/n's POV:

I woke up to a blinding light shining onto my face. A soft groan was heard from beside me. I turned and saw a half asleep Draco laying his head on the side of my thigh.

"Y/n? You awake?" He asked, his blonde hair now messed up and everywhere. "Yeah...what happened I don't understand...how I'm here." I asked him confused. "Bellatrix, my aunt, used an imperius curse on you to try and get me to do my task quicker I assume." He whispered, I looked around to find a couple of other people in the room, so I nodded and whispered back to him: "oh. Well, what happened to her?" "Dumbledore caught her. She's being sent back to Azkaban." "Oh thank Salazar." I sighed, sinking back into the hospital pillow. Draco chuckled, clutching my hand again and leaning on it.

"Draco are you okay?" I asked. He took a deep breath and exhaled sharply before looking at me sadly. "I thought that she was going to hurt you, and that scared me." Now it was my turn to sigh. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "I'm fine I promise." I nodded.

"Draco what's you task? if your aunt is on Voldemort's side then..." I trailed off. Is Draco on his side? No...he wouldn't. At least not willingly. "Y/n...do you hate me?" He whispered, his voice cracking slightly and his eyes watering. "Draco, I don't hate you, I just wish you'd told me earlier so I could comfort you." I giggled. He smiled and laughed slightly.

"What?"

"You know, while Bellatrix was 'possessing' you, she made you kiss me?"

He started laughing harder, probably because my cheeks started heating up. "Ohhhhhhhh I'm sorry..." I groaned, leaning into my hands. "It's fine. Not how I wanted our first kiss to go but..." I turned my head from my hands to his face. Now it was his turn to blush.

"You like me?" I gasped sarcastically. "...yes y/n. I do" he blushed harder. "Good. Because I like you too Malfoy." I Laughed, clutching my stomach. "Why?" He giggled. "I don't know, you've always been nice to me. I've liked you since first year or something!" I blushed deeper and giggled. "Same. That's why I didn't want to kick you out of the cabin in first year. Cause I thought you were nice and cute." We both stared at each other for a few minutes until we burst out laughing again.

"Will you go on a date with me then?" He asked. "Sure Draco. Y'know Pansy's gonna make a big deal out of this." "Yeah." He kisses me. It's short but good. (That's what she said) I pull back (that's what he said) and see his grinning face. "Stop grinning you weirdo." "Yeah, well you love me." He grinned wider.

"Whatever Malfoy."

"Whatever whatever L/n. Either way you love me."

"Shut up."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello! So I hope this is what you wanted. I had a lot less time for this one shot so it may not be my favourite one I've written but I hope you enjoyed it!

Words: 2275

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 41 7
Like the title suggests this is a book of Regulus Black one-shots because somehow I've become obsessed with a character that was only slightly mentio...
9.5K 94 14
This is a oneshot, xreader book. like the title already said this is for Harry Potter characters I am really busy with school and life so I am ending...
2.3M 35.6K 109
As you can see by the title, this book is about Draco Malfoy! ✨ Started - 01/08/19 Finished - 20/03/21 I am very sorry about how cringe these imagine...
385K 5.2K 32
-Completed- (This was written when I was younger so ig might be cringe... just so y'all know) This will include Preferences and some one shots here a...