Becoming His Nuebian Queen (...

By Missyblue13

Secret Johnson is and African american living in London england. And that is kind of hard when they are livin... More

Chapter One: The Encounter
Chapter Two: A Challenge
Chapter Three:Ignoring His Royal Wishes
Chapter Four:His Parents
Chapter Five: Beauty in Her Eyes
Chapter Seven: Unwelcome Visitors
Chapter Eight: Knives and Blood and Scars Oh My
Chapter Nine: A Kiss to Wake Up Sleeping Beauty
Chapter Ten: Lazaras' Rules
Chapter Eleven: The Date
Chalter Twelve: One Night With the King
Chapter Thirteen: SURPIRSE!!!!
Chapter Fourteen: I Refuse
Chapter Fifteen: Telling My Friends
Chapter Sixteen: Doubts
Author's POv
Chapter Seventeen: Baby Names
Chapter eighteen: Assassination Attempt
Chapter nineteen: Delusions
Bonus Chapter: Coma

Chapter Six: Girl With the Ocean Eyes

433 14 1
By Missyblue13

Three weeks later.......

The palace was so quiet compared to the week before. But I guess that was thanks to me. But he had it coming.

He should have never tried that with his parents and think that I wasn't going to say anything.

He sat right there and said that he was thinking about marrying me but hasn't even taken the minute to evoke the interracial clause.

Not that I care because he was the very last person that I would decide to marry. The very last. I think I would actually consider being celebet even then.

But back to the problem at hand. I gave him a piece of my mind. I know it was wrong but he pushed me to go that far.

I don't care what people think of me but I dont like people lying on me.

I went to the library and opened the door but froze as I saw him. He looked up and stared at me. I tore my gaze away from his and went to the book shelf.

"Are my books to your liking?" He asked.

"They are a very good selection" I said .

He looked at me and I tried to ignore him. The key word was trued. His eyes were almost piercing.

"What?!" I yelled.

"You eyes are a unique color. Like the ocean. They are nice to look at." He said.

"Stop coming on to me." I snapped.

"Can't I even give you a compliment. It isn't all that bad. And if I was coming on to you why is that so bad?" He asked.

I closed my eyes and went back to the bookshelf.

"You aren't going to get me. No matter how hard you try. I won't fall in love because I am a logical person. And love isn't in logics. There fore it is irrelevant." I said.

"So all that stuff about adopting kids and being an orphan. That was all a lie?" He asked.

"No. But why is that relevant at the moment?" I asked.

"You need love for the kids." He said.

" I'll love them. I'll keep them safe and they will become great people." I said.

"What do toy mean by keep them safe?" He asked.

I froze. I let that slip. I didn't mean to give that much away through words.

"Nothing. I didn't mean anything by it. Nothing at all." I said.

I looked at him and he looked as though he didn't believe me but he didn't press on. And for that I was grateful. I didn't feel much up to arguing today.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Okay? Its boring. I can't leave. I can't go home. I'm like a prisoner. I might as well be locked up in the cells. I'm not a fish. I can't live in a small place and be expected to live for a long time. I will sing for you if that meant my freedom but I have a feeling that I would only make you make me stay even more." I said.

"Would you like to go horseback riding?! He asked.

I froze. Horseback riding. I loved horseback riding.

"What's the catch?" I asked.

"I have to accompany you." He said.

I weighed my options. Be with him. Stay cooped up like a caged animal.

"Can we go right now?" I asked.

He set down his file and walked towards me. He held out his forearm and looked at me expectedly.

"Madame." He smiled.

I wrapped my hand around his arm and we walked out the room through the halls to the outside.

Once inside the stables my eyes went to a raging beast. He was huge and strong. Every inch seemed to be muscle.

"That is Warrior. He is a war horse." He explained

"That's why he look so mean. He is only taken out on rides when there is a war and with that there is no guarantee that he would live." I said.

"If you want ride him." He said.

"I'm not stupid..he only listens to you." I said.

"Then ride him with me." He said.

"I prefer my own made or stallion thanks." I said.

He chuckled and saddled up a fine mare. I hopped on and he shocked me by riding bare back on the huge beast.

"Shall we?" He asked.

Thirty minutes later........

We arrived at a beautiful meadow with a weeping willow in the middle. It was like a place faires, if they existed, would hang around.

It was so calming and warm. Magical if that was a logical thought.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Yes. It is beautiful." I said.

"How about you ride Warrior with me?" He suggested.

"No." I said quickly.

"Come on." He said.

"No. You will not get me in that horse Lazaras." I said using his christian name.

"I get it. You are afraid." He said.

I froze and looked at him. Did he just call me a chicken.

I grabbed his hand and swung in front of him onto the horse. It felt weird. I wiggled and moved until I hears a groan and Lazaras wrapped his arms around me tightly to stop my movements.

"You are making a little trouble if you can't already fill it." He said.

Oh I felt it and my was it like this beast between my legs. I froze. Oh man. That felt and sounded too sexual in anyway I said it.

"Just start the horse okay. " I said a little breathless.

He kicked Warriors sides and I felt the muscles work under me.....oh god. Anyway I described this beast would sound seductive.

But it was the best rude I have ever.been on and not that type of ride either.

-----------> Warrior's picture

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 151 17
Nigerian-American Oyin Wilson (née Johnson) and Scottish-American Henry Wilson have been married for a year now. Much to the chagrin of Oyin's parent...
249 10 24
He was from Jamaica.... She was from London.... Something that once started as a simple 'hey' on social media leads them to not just falling in love...
286K 12.1K 20
Meet Damon Bolt. His deceased father gave him an ultimatum in his will. Marry or lose everything he has worked his whole life for. Meet Shalimar Smit...
403 23 11
Due to a significant piece of royal property, two lads are forced to marry each other on their father's suggestion. will the two of them end up falli...