His Replaced bride ✔

By 37SpreadYourwings

Available now as Audiobook on Audible India. #1 on Indian #1 on Forced Marriages #1 on Billionaire #1 on Roma... More

prologue
1. Her life
2. Married
3. Truth Revealed.
4. Decision
5. Unknown wife
6. Conflict with family
7. He is Rude
8. Outburst
9. Moving together
10. Building her life
11. Smile, after long
12. New Hopes
13. A change
14. First day
15. He is angry.
16. Feeling bad.
17. Taunt & Smile
18. Worst day
19. Kiss of love
20. Comfort & hesitation
21. By her side.
22. New day
23. Misunderstanding
24. A Restless heart
25. A Coffee date...
26. One step closer
27. Way towards Acceptance
28. Taking care of each other
29. Clossness
30. Workholic Couple
31. Kiss of Love and anger
32. Missing him
33. He is back
34. love and Anger
35. Sweet Home
36. Unusual birthday
37. First date
38. My wife
39. Moments
40. His home, Her Strength
41. Temptations
Teaser
42. Friends & an unique proposal
43. Disturbances
44. Evil eye
45. Its hurting
46. All yours
47. Cheater??
48. Broken
49. Paining hearts.
50. Waiting for each other
51. Tit for Tat
Our Chit- chat
52. Confession
53. Finding the Solence again
54. Game over
56 Always And Forever
Epilogue
Celebration
Surprise
Audiobook

55. Only Love

152K 6.8K 736
By 37SpreadYourwings

Samaira was pacing around the hall restlessly from the time she has seen the news on the TV. The whole interview and Natasha's arrest got viral, she has belonged to some good names. So, it was obvious for the news to go viral.

Samaira clearly knows, who did everything. When Abhimaan said 'everything is under control', she understood he will handle but she doesn't know his ways, or what he was going to do. She didn't expect this. This was huge. He has ruined her carrier totally.

She was kept thinking about so many things. She was worried and scared also about some upcoming events. She was waiting for him and again and again checking the time.

"Why he has not returned??" She mumbled.

"Samaira...."

She turned when a loud voice echoed into the whole hall. She took fast steps and run towards him. He opened his arms and embraced her figure. He inhaled her fragrance to find his peace, She also smiled on his arms, on seeing him home again, near him.

"What took you so long?" She asked him, keeping her chin on his shoulder. He chuckles, she was waiting for him like he was dying to return back to her. Both were in the same position.

"Sorry for making you wait." He replied to her. He broke the hug after 5 minutes, she smiled at him but her smile was not real. He noticed by seeing her eyes. He frowned.

"What happened??" He asked palming her cheek. She took a long breath then upped her lashes.

"I...Actually..." She thought for a second before saying. He patiently waited for her to complete.

"I saw the news...about Natasha...." Her words made his body stiff. His expressions changed to serious.

"Don't you think..it was too much?? And, ...what if it came back to us someday of what we do with someone.....I don't want any harm on you ever..." She whispered. She was scared of him. He smiled at her innocence, even after what Natasha has done to her.

That girl clearly tried to ruin her image, her relation and more. But, still, she is saying this.

What Am I going to do with you, Samaira?

"She got what she deserved. She did wrong by trying to mess with me, my family. And I'm not a good man to leave someone who tries to harm my family." He told her firmly. She thinks quietly and then nodded at him.

"I'm worried about the future..." She showed her insecurity.

"You don't need to worry about anything from now. Nothing will happen, I'll take care of everything. And you will take care of me...Okay," He said kissing her forehead. She removed every negative thought from her mind. Nothing bad will ever happen if he is with him and they will face everything together.

"Let me get you a glass of water, then dinner is also ready." She informed him and he nodded. She turned around to get a glass of water, he too followed her from behind. When she came back, she found him limping slowly and sitting on the couch with sighing heavily. She clearly understood the problem.

She went to him, he looked up sitting straight hiding his discomfort. He forwards his hand but she kept the glass on the table and walked out without saying anything. He looked back to her and shrugged off not understanding.

She came back in some minutes, and stand beside him.

"Move." She said to him. He shifted a little giving her space beside him.

"I told you Abhimaan, not to walk much. It will hurt you. You need to take proper rest." She scolds him while applying some ointment on his feet. She noticed his feet were swollen due to his walking. His body is still not perfectly fine, he needs time to time rest. for him, this is getting over bored. But he can't do anything. When he has a full-time doctor at home.

"Don't touch my feet, Samaira." He said holding her hand in between. He is tired of saying this, but she didn't listen to him.

"Abhimaan, In my field this is normal. I need to be gentle, calm, compose and strong while doing my work." She replied to him, what she was learning in her classes. He remembered the time when she was bandaging his wound some months before, she was nervous and scared. But, now she is more strong and confident.

He admires her confidence when it comes to her work. He knows what innocent heart she has, still how she manages every situation. He looked at her lovingly.

"Samaira, It's fine. Don't worry." He said to her. She looked at him annoyingly and he got quiet. Just in the morning, he fought with Sagar over this matter but he couldn't dare to say anything in front of his wife. He knows if even dared to say anything against him, she would give him a long list of rules, and do's and don't's and she would be upset with him also. And he didn't want that at any cost.

.....

It was midnight when Samaira closed her books, put aside her stuff. She stretched her arms and sighed. It was very tiring for her to get to normal with her studies after lacking for weeks but managed everything properly.

She got up and walked out of her room to check on Abhimaan, who was also working on his studies. She found the lights were still on, she shook her head. Even after her saying nonchalantly, he is not resting the way he should. She went to the kitchen to make a steamy coffee for her husband, he loves to drink coffee late at night. First, she was not used to it but now she likes to have one too, just to give him some company.

It was like their personal time to sit quietly with each other or talk about the random stuff.

She opened the door of his study room, he was looking at the laptop screen with a very serious expression with his study glasses on his face giving him a sexy look. He was looking so damm hot, wearing a black t-shirt. She bites her lower lip before going to him.

He noticed her presence and smiled at her, she put the tray on the table.

"I'm done, just waiting for some mails." He told her looking back towards the screen. She nodded at him. She looked around randomly to pass some time. He looked up to her, holds her hand. On feeling his touch, she looked back to him.

"Sit.." He said. She widens her eyes when he gestures her to sit on his lap. She gulped down, a nervous sensation flows through her body.

"It's fine, I'll sit there on the couch. You finish till then.." She took a step but he pulled her on his lap in a quick moment.

"Abhimaan, what are you doing?? My weight will hurt you." She said worrying about him and his injuries. He chuckles.

"Don't worry, I'm not that weak. I can manage...I can even manage many other things." He whispered in her ear. She shivered to feel his lips when they touched her ear. She looked down understanding his double meaning talks.

This man was hell serious just a few seconds ago, and he has turned into his naughty self again. Fast transformation.

"Finish your...work, ...fast." She said looking away. He pulled her closer to his chest. She gasps when she felt his fingers on the edge of her top, he traced his fingers on her waist from behind, making her shiver.

"I'm always ready to finish my work....just give a nod." He said palming her cheek with her hand. He felt her breathing got uneven. He likes the effect he has on her, as she affects him.

"Abhimaan.....please, stop..." She said slowly, he gazed at her pink lips and claimed them with his rough one. She kissed him back, he kissed her passionately. He poured his hunger, his desire into it. He wanted to show her the way he getting crazy for her.

He put his hands inside her top from the back, he roamed it there. Her heartbeat got heavy, due to his deep kiss and his work on her back also. She was sitting on his lap, she could feel the heat rises between them. She fisted his t-shirt hard.

His hand found the back of her bra, she got scared a little, he stopped there and broke the kiss.

"Let's do it." He said looking into her eyes directly. He can't control it anymore. She found the pool of desire in his eyes for her, for his wife. She understands his emotions, she is also ready.

"Not now, Abhimaan. Just...just give me some days more." She replied looking down. She couldn't say this directly. She was afraid of making him upset, and also this is a little awkward for her to talk about this.

He groaned annoyingly, she loves him. He loves her, they have confessed already. He can also feel her emotions, he has seen the love in her eyes for him.
Everything is perfect, then why she is still holding.

"Please....just 5 days, I promise." She said, playing with his t-shirt. 5 days...what's this calculation?

"Are you on your days?" He asked her. She widens her eyes and shook her head. She chuckles at his thought. Not every time the problem is that problem.

Before she could reply, they heard a sound on the laptop of receiving the mail he was waiting for. He checked that, she put her head on his chest comfortably, he smiled. He caressed her hair from the other hand.

He was done with his work, he closed it and was going to shut the laptop when she found the changed wallpaper on his screen. She got surprised seeing the picture of their family.....complete family.

It was the picture of them when they were all together at his award function. Everything seems so good, and perfect.

She remembered he said earlier, the last picture was not complete because she was not in that.

But, it's complete.

His complete family.

Her complete family.

"Abhimaan, can we go home this weekend?" She asked him. He looked at her confusingly. He didn't expect this.

"Why...suddenly.." He asked her, taking his coffee from the side.

"Not suddenly, remember Mom also asked us to come soon. And everything was so stressful from some time, I thought to go and it will be a change for us..." She replied to him. She didn't tell him the truth about that, it was her and Arunima's idea to bring him home this weekend.

"Nice plan, sure we would go." He said making her happy. She mentally started her preparation, for so many surprises for him.

......

"Mom.....Dad..."

Abhimaan's loud and joyful voice echoed in the hall of the Rajvansh Villa when he entered with Samaira. He couldn't wait to see his mother's surprised and happy face.

He wrapped his work and got some free time to come here as per Samaira's wish. Slowly she is opening to him, she is putting her wishes in front of him like her right, like the way he wants to. And that wish was to meet his parents, he was so excited hearing her wish that day also.

"Abhi, Samaira....you came..." Arunima exclaimed in happiness seeing her children. She hugged Abhimaan and checked him from head to toe. She got relaxed that her son is perfectly fine now. She couldn't forget those days when he was in the hospital.

Gautam and their Dadu also came to hear the voices from outside. They got happy too seeing them.

"I was waiting since morning, I even prepared according to your taste," Arunima said to him. Abhimaan got confused, that how she knows about their arrival. He looked towards Samaira, does she informed them?

"What are you looking at her?? I asked her to bring you home on your birthday." Arunima informed him. He widens his eyes realising it. Yeah, it's his birthday tomorrow.

That's why she asked to come home.

Damm....5 days,

That means...

"Wow, baby...I'm impressed by your calculation." Abhimaan hugged Samaira in front of everyone. Samaira felt her cheek turning hot due to his comment and his actions. She pushed him softly and looked away hiding her embarrassed face. Gautam and Dadu took their seats and Arunima laughed at them and also thanked God for making everything fine in her children's life.

Shameless no. 1

But, Samaira was mentally thinking about him. And his constant gaze on her making her nervous more.

How could he say this in front of everyone?

They all spend their time chit-chatting and they had their dinner together. Elders were happy to see them home and all happy.

.
.
In their room, Abhimaan entered after spending some time with his Dadu. He enjoyed his time with him. He roamed his eyes around the room, she was not there. He called her and looked around. She came from the washroom, changing in her nightwear.

He smiled at her but she looked away. She didn't return his gesture. She sat on the chair in front of the dresser, applying her lotion. He half laid on the bed and closed his eyes. She looked at him, he didn't ask her.

"Why did you say that, Abhimaan.?"

Her words made him open his eyes, he got confused and sat properly leaning to the bed for support.

"What did I say?" He asked her.

"You said...something, in front of everyone....why?" She said thinking about that again. She was hell embarrass when Arunima teased her in the kitchen.

He kept on looking at her, not understanding her words.

"I don't know what you are talking about? Please elaborate." He said.

".you said...."

"God...let it be.." She said and got up. She couldn't say this to him. Some facts can never change. He is too open and frank showing his love, and she is too shy in this field.

He shrugged off casually and both slept peacefully in each other's embrace and cuddling like always.

.....

A very good hello from your good author who has turned into lazy now...🙈🙈🙈 yeah, first busy and now lazy...

I have extended a part more because of the high demand for them.

Part 56

Then Epilogue

And I'll post the next part in 2 days with an epilogue. And if I didn't, then you are free to kill me...🤣🤣🙈🙈

Some calculations are happening...🙈😉😉❤

Samaira is on fire...many more to come for him🤩💕 🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 95K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
10.5M 684K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
1.9M 68.6K 53
#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are you shouting, "I asked her. "My marriag...
319K 16.3K 31
Madiha Shah, a young woman from a middle-class family, finds her life unexpectedly entangled with the illustrious Zafar Shah Abraar, a prominent busi...