MANAGER | HAIKYUU!! X READER...

By -MUST4FU

"𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 π’πˆπ’π“π„π‘!" Haiba Y/n is the designer of ICS, now she is back in Japan to live again with... More

info
chapter one : B E A U T I F U L
chapter two : F O R G I V E
chapter three : C O L E
chapter four : K A R A S U N O
chapter five : C O M P L E X
chapter six : A N I M A L S
chapter seven : D E V I L
special chapter : beauty guru pt 1
special chapter : beauty guru pt 2 (final)
chapter eight : L E M O N C A K E
important a/n
chapter nine : S O R R Y + C U T E
chapter ten : m e m o r i e s
chapter eleven : m e m o r i e s
chapter twelve : M A T C H
chapter thirteen : Z E N + M A R R I A G E
chapter fourteen : I C E H O T
chapter fifteen : T A N K T O P
chapter sixteen : T H E D E V I L I S B A C K !
chapter seventeen : D A T E ? !
chapter eighteen : J E A L O U S Y
chapter nineteen : E W !
chapter twenty : B A R B E Q U E + O H N O
chapter twenty one : H A N D K E R C H I E F + N O I E
|Q U E S T I O N S|
|A N S W E R S|
chapter twenty two : H A N A F U D A + P E R V E R T S
chapter twenty three : S U P P O R T
chapter twenty four : T O S S + DRUNK
chapter twenty five : M E D I C I N E + N O T E
chapter twenty six : G O O D B Y E
B O O K T W O : T R A I L E R

SPECIAL OVA : V A L E N T I N E S ! !

11.3K 364 960
By -MUST4FU

"Play suga san's song/cover"

YOU LOOK AT YOUR CALENDAR AS YOU GRIN. You marked Febuary 14 it was your favorite day because of Chocolates.

'who doesn't love chocolates?'

You hummed in a happy tone as you skipped to your closet and began throwing clothes to find the perfect outfit. You kept throwing your clothes on the ground as your eyes sparkled when you found a perfect outfit.

It was a off shoulder red dress, perfect for the Valentine's. Though you don't even have a date but you do have a date with your husbandos. You swoon as you stared at the poster on your wall. "marry me Haru~" You said as you touched his half naked Poster.

Cole bursts inside your bedroom and accidentally saw what you were doing. He looked at you as you looked at him, Cole laughed at you and said "BWAHAHHAHAH HE AIN'T YOUR HUSBAND CAUSE HE BELONGS TO RIN DUMBASS!" You deadpanned, you walked towards him as you kicked his stomach making him fly out of your bedroom.

"that asshole almost ruined my day" You cussed as you wore the dress. You walked over to your desk and opened your makeup bag and was about to apply makeup when you remembered something.

"let's skip make up, being natural is beautiful and besides I don't want to look like Oikalovesaliens" You let out a disgusting sound and slipped on your shoes.

[MEANWHILE KUROO AND KENMA THIRD POV]

Kuroo kept looking each stores for the best and sweetest chocolate. But he just couldn't find one and bought Kenma with him. "Hazelnut? Or Coconut?" Kuroo asked Kenma for the millionth time, Kenma looked up from his Nintendo and said "Coconut" He said plainly and kept playing the game. The chocolate that Kuroo was holding was the last one while the Coconut were left untouched.

People hate Coconut Chocolate and Kenma knows that but Kuroo didn't.

"Why Coconut? Hazelnut is popular though.." Kenma irked at his comment as he looked up again and said "Because coconuts are special and you want your chocolate to be special right? and awful" Kenma mumbled the last sentence, To be honest. Kenma played Kuroo with his great acting, he wanted Kuroo to choose the awful chocolate and you will choose him over Kuroo.

Such a bad boy

"Really? Then I'll buy 5 packs of these then" Kenma choked but kept his posture as he nodded. "sure" he plainly said, Kuroo skipped to the counted to buy the chocolates.

Kenma took this chance to grab the last Hazelnut pack in a speed of light he managed to buy it faster than Kuroo. Shortly Kuroo came back with the 5 well packaged chocolates, Kenma let out a hum as they both walked outside the store.

"I bet she'll love these and choose me than yours" Kuroo mumbled the last sentence and kept grinning like a child, Kenma nodded. "Yeah she'll love those.. And throw them in the trash" Kenma mumbled the last sentence as they both walk off with a battling aura. Confident that you will choose him over him.

Yaku happened to pass by, he also bought you a Valentine's Gift. A large teddy bear and two milk honey chocolates. He wad about to walk away when he noticed something that perks his interest. He smilef as he immediately run to the store.

He asked the seller how much is it, Yaku nodded and payed the seller. He looked at the bag he was holding and said.

"I bet.. She'll love this"

[MEANWHILE THE OTHER LADS, THIRD POV]

"Suga what is that?" hinata asked suga who has been holding a large paper box, Suga just smiled and shrugged. Hinata pouts as his gaze turned to Tsukishima who's also holding a white box that read Shiori Bakery. "IS THAT CAKE!?"

Tsukishima glared at the orange shrimp. "No it's a box" He deadpanned, Hinata glared at Tsukishima as they glared daggers to each other.

"Hey Kinoshita did you bought Y/n san a Valentine's Gift?" Ennoshita asked as Hinata perked his ears interested of what they were talking about. Tsukishima smirked and said. "I bet you didn't bought Y/n a gift-- oh I forgot that you're broke" Tsukishima retorted as Hinata growled in anger and jumped high and yelled. "I AM NOT! I'M BUYING Y/N SAN A GIFT!"

Hinata ran away as he took his heavy wallet filled with trash inside. Tsukishima let out a tsk. "she's eating this cake and not those chocolates" Tsukishima steals a glance of Sugawara's well packed chocolates.

[YOUR POV, HAIBA HOME]

Lev bought a large teddy bear as he placed it on the couch, Lev grinned at the cute sight. He bought out a basket filled with roses and kept throwing them around the living room.

You lit up some candles as Cole laid on the floor while surfing in the internet, you stopped when you forgot to ask Cole a question. "so how was your blind date?" You ask and threw the plastic inside the garbage can.

Cole sent you a glare and went back to his phone. "That bitch was a fucking man" You choked, and stifled your laugh. "man...? Uhm that's cool.." You said awkwardly as you covered your mouth to keep your laughter.

"This is his pic" Cole gave a disgusting face as he tossed you his phone, what you saw made your eyes go blind.

@cutiepeepee
"Daddy came hard"

You immediately threw the phone back to Cole and looked at him shocked. Cole shrugged and said. "Daddy? I bet he's talking about his 80 year old grandfather" He spat and turned off his phone.

You paled and walked to the kitchen to drink a glass of cold water.

Cole stared at your form and said "I'd rather date you..." He mumbled and pouted, he looked at the pink box hidden under the couch.

The door bell indicating a visitor, Lev dashed and opened the door like a wild man. "Oh Nishinoya? Tanaka san? Come in!" Lev welcomed them inside the house, Nishinoya's hand went clammy as he gripped tight on the bouquet of red and white roses. While Tanaka gulped nervously while holding the paper bag.

Tanaka and Nishinoya walked to the living room and was in awe, the living room was decorated with flowers and red Led Lights. They both noticed another presence, it was their rival.

"Cole Nishinoya and Tanaka are he-" Lev got cutted off by their yell. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" They both pointed at Cole who was still lying on the carpet while hugging Noie.

"I'm her best friend" Cole said with a obvious tone as Noie meowed making him smile and scratch his ears.

Nishinoya and Tanaka both glared at Cole as they sat down on the carpet still glaring at Cole but got interrupted by another doorbell. Lev jumped and ran to the door.

"Bokuto san.. Akaashi? Oikawa? Iwaizumi?" The two idiots just rush inside the house leaving the two mature ones behind. Akaashi bowed and said. "Nice to see you again Lev, ojōmashîmasu" Akaashi walked inside the house and Iwaizumi did the same.

Lev just nodded and about to close door when someone rang the doorbell again making Lev sigh. He opened the door and to his surprise it was Yaku, Kuroo and Kenma outside.

"Yo!" Kuroo gave Lev a Cheshire grin and welcomed himself in so did Yaku and Kenma. Lev sighed in relief hoping no one is comin-

***rrriiiinnnnggggggg**

Lev twitched and opened the door again it was Cole's classmates and the two football players. "You must be Lev! Y/n san's ototo" Lev nodded as they all walked inside the house.

Lev was about to close the door when someone stopped it. "Hey Lev!" Hinata greeted as he walked inside so did Kageyama, Tsukishima and Sugawara.

Lev gritted his teeth in irritation and slammed the door shut as he went back to the living room, he froze the aure was dark and all of them has competitive expressions.

The door bell rang again and again, making Lev growl and yelled. "Y/N I'M DONE WITH THE DOORBELL YOU GET IT!!!"

[YOUR POV, BEDROOM]

You were busy attaching roses to your husbandos. "Hak, Zeno and Kija Happy Valentine's" You mumbled as you stared your Akatsuki No Yona poster and figurines of the three dragons.

You could hear Lev's loud yell from downstairs making you twitch in annoyance, how dare he disturb you and your husbandos.

You sighed and placed down the roses and you walked outside of your bedroom. The doorbell kept ringing and ringing. "HAI HAI!" You yelled and opened the door.

"Geez you don't have to ring the doorbell lik- Daisuke?" You looked at the persom who kept ringing the doorbell. "Terushima? Natsu and.. A friend of yours.." You grinned as you welcomed them in, they blushed at your sudden change of mood while Kambe just keep it cool like a billionaire do.

You walked inside the living and your daws dropped at the amount of Visitors. They all noticed your presence and blushed at the outfit you were wearing. "Oh...there's a lot of you" You smiled as you sat next to call.

"LET'S BEGINNN!!" You yelled enthusiasticly as Hinata yelled back making you face him and gave him a wink. He blushed at your action and looked away. But the others will not give up.

"YEAH!!" they all yelled while glaring at Hinata

(poor bby)

Each of them handed their gifts, you smiled and opened each one of them. Kuroo got you the Coconut Chocolate that Kenma suggested.

To be honest you were into coconut these days.

"Wawawaw.. How the hell did you know that I love coconuts Kuroo?" You gave him a grin making Kuroo smile and winked at you and it's your turn to blush, you let out a cough and opened the next gift. It was a pudding like cat plushie and hazelnut chocolate.

You blushed at the cuteness of the plushie it kinda looks like Noie but a pudding. "This is sooo cute! Thanks Kenma!" You sent him a closed eyed smile as he blushed and nodded.

Yaku got you another big teddy bear and chocolates, damn this boy is rich he got you a gucci belt. You were surprised and sent him a smile.

(damn how popular are you Y/n?)

You opened Bokuto's gift it was a Owl Onesie as you opened Akaashi's to your surprise it was a homemade chocolates. You thanked the both owls and turned to others.

You opened Hinata and Kageyama's gift, Hinata's gift is kinda weird. He gave you a happy birthday shirt and a chocolate that you can buy from the convenience store but you shrug it off. Kageyama's gift was a volleyball keychain with his first name on it, it was cute.

Tsukishima and Sugawara's gift were nice, Tsukishima got you a strawberry short cake while Sugawara got you a flower like ring with his name.

Bakugou, Kirishima and Tamaki's gift, Bakugou gave you his black and red skull shirt Kirishima gave you a rose like necklace while Tamaki gave you his favorite sweater with his name on it.

Gou and Killua gave you a box of chocolates and a football jersey with their names. You did recieved two letters from the mail and it was from Tanjiro anf Zenitsu. Tanjiro's letter is really sweet while Zenitsu's you can't explain it but it was sweet and kind of erotic if you must say.

Kambe got you cat ears....?

You don't really know what to do with it but you accepted it anyways he also gave you a collection figurines of your husbandos. Oh god he has the most best gift ever well except for the cat ears though.

Natsu got you his basketball shoes with his signature while his friend also know as Sting gave you a yellow rose and a ring.

Cole tapped your shoulder and gave you the pink box that he hid under the couch. You were surprised and didn't expect him to give you a gift. You opened the gift as your eyes sparkled. It was a necklace from Weathering with you. "YAH! YOU ARE THE FUCKING BEST COLE!!" You yelled as you tackled him into a hug.

He blushed at your action and hugged you back as you pulled away.

Nishinoya gave you a bouquet of red and white roses it was so romantic and sweet while Tanaka gave you a chocolate with alcohol inside. You were really craving for this ever since you watched some videos about chocolates with alcohol.

Oikawa got you a Makeup palette, a rose and 2 boxes of chocolate. You gave him a strained smile when you remembered about the beauty guru, Iwaizumi got you his black jacketwith s dog imprinted on the back. It gave you the bad girl vibes.

You also received some boxes of chocolates from Semi, Ushijima and Tendou. You also got chocolate mochi and red bean mochis from Mochizou.

You turned to Terushima the last one, he gave you his gift and smirked. You raised your eyebrow at him as uou shrugged it off.

You slowly unwrapped the gift, the gift made you steam and red as a tomatoe that could beat Tendou and Kirishima's red hair. The boys were confused and glared at him, they pounced on him like a mad man ready to punch him.

Terushima got you the most fantastic gift ever that you've never received in your whole entire life.

You held the two and mumbled.

"Why would he give me strawberry and chocolate flavored condoms?"

------------------------------------------

I HOPE THAT YOU LIKED THIS OVA
ANOTHER OVA WILL BE COMING OUT SOON!
HOPE YOU LOOK FORWARD TO IT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1.4K 72
kireina tensai was a second year at nekoma high with two big secrets, the first, her family was the owners and inventors of rakki neko games, a compa...
383K 11.3K 60
You were a first year who excelled in her studies that you jumped to your last year in Karasuno High school. After a tragic accident that left you sc...
1.1M 37.2K 116
(L/N) (Y/N) moved from Hyōgo Prefecture to Tokyo. Her first year in high school just ended and she will be transferred to Itachiyama High School in h...
4.4K 102 13
WARNING: Strong Language Kenma sister name is Kate (aka Y/n). Kenma's sister becomes the new manager of the volleyball team, because she wants to man...