Yagura X Oc -I Will Change Th...

Galing kay risepurple

Akane Uzumaki is naruto's twin sister and also the Kyuubi's second jinchuuriki. She also possesses a strange... Higit pa

Part 1
Part 2
part 3
Part 4
part 5
part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
part 11
Christmas special
Happy new year!
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
discontinue
part 16
1k special oneshot
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Police brutality #blacklivesmatter
part 23
ImPOrTAnT A/N
short scrabble
part 24
part 25
why i haven't been updating
part 26
Part 27
Part 28
6k special

Happy birthday special

223 6 2
Galing kay risepurple

yes i am desperate enough to post that's it's my birtday today. DON'T JUDGE ME anyhow...

'Happy birthday, Author-san!' team 7 in addition to Yagura cheered. Since i don't like cake, they stuck a candle in a piece of mochi an eagerly awaited for me to blow it out.  'what do i wish for?' i thought. 'Oh i know!' i clapped my hands around the piece of goodness that is mochi, closed my eyes and blew out the candles. 'I wish for all of my wonderful readers to have a good day!'.

The rest made loud sounds of happiness as we danced around Yagura's mansion like fools, Akane and said mizukage were making out in the corner which i definitely didn't take a photo of, Sasuke was blushing while slow dancing with Sakura. Naruto was hanging out with...someone. off in the corner i saw Chihara with Mangetsu. 'THEY'RE holding HANDS' i fangirled, wait how'd they even get here?

Suddenly the door gets knocked down and in comes the rest of the seven mist's swordsmen:'LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!' kisame who was wearing sunglasses roared. at the other side of the mansion a wall gets broken down to reveal the jinchuuriki: 'YEAHHH, YA FOOLS, YA FOOLS' killer bee screamed in return. 

let's just say Yagura's going to need to do a lot of repairs...and that we should never play just dance and mario kart again...

a/n

hellooooooo, yes it's my birthday two thank you for 3.5k readsthe best gift i could ask for. Don't worry i am working on chapter 27 school just started and is getting in theway of that unfortunately sooo enjoy this short little special aaaaaand...

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS SPECIAl!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

695 32 28
A new story of the Naruto one I don't own any of the characters just the ones that we created! And of course we don't own the plot either, some are o...
395K 9.5K 30
Naruko Uzumaki is Naruto's sister. She is only a few minutes older than him, she had no idea she had a brother up until now. Now, escaping the tormen...
182K 7.5K 32
Almost three years passed since Chiharu Haruno, Sakura's twin sister left Konoha. She was training and going on missions together with her sensei Tak...
1.3K 79 13
"Please don't leave me." "I have to." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Miki Uzumaki. A girl who's feared by the village hidden in the le...